Vicki Gunvalson’s New Face: Love It Or Hate It?

April 04, 2013 04:00 PM by Megan Thompson

The Real Housewives Of Orange County premiered its new season on Monday night and Vicki Gunvalson premiered her new face. Yes, the original housewife went under the knife and had some work done to enhance her beauty. This is the OC right? Tamra and Gretchen didn’t have anything too nice to say about it – but what did you think about Vicki’s new look?

Yes, Vicki is now a grandma but she still wants to look hot. Who can blame her?  The OC is the land of fake tans, fake boobs and fake noses. Plus, last season Slade made some jokes about Vicki’s looks, comparing her to the famous Ms. Piggy. Let’s just say, Vicki wasn’t flattered. But were Slade’s comments the main reason Vicki went under the knife? Vicki appeared on WWHL with Andy Cohen to share why she had the surgery, take a look.

Vicki is proud of her surgery and reminds us that it is her body and her money – so she can do what she wants.  As for Tamra and Gretchen’s mean remarks about the surgery, Vicki forgives them.  Vicki sent a tweet to Gretchen just this week saying, “No worries. I have gotten thick skin through these past 8 years.  I’m happy, healthy and my heart hasn’t changed.”

We think Vicki looks great, but what do you think?  Let us know, leave a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Orange County. For other great reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot:The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Photo & Video Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

16 Responses to “Vicki Gunvalson’s New Face: Love It Or Hate It?”

1. Shirley Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 6:02 am

very typical of your moderator – you had three messages that didn’t praise Vicki so now all three messages have been taken off

2. Christine McDow Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 6:17 am

We have not removed any comments. You must have seen them on another article. Thanks!

3. priscilla Says:
    April 5th, 2013 at 3:58 pm

You can definetly tell she had surgery but I do think she looks much better.

4. D. Lee Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 12:43 am

Vicki had plastic surgery last season also;remember the big hype about it. I think she had her eyes done and lipo and fillers and botox.

This woman is a mess. Her complexion still looks awful.

I sound pretty mean, right? You asked for the reader’s opinions.

The new season is hard to watch when Vicki or Alexis are featured.

And showing Jim Bellino has a loving husband is ridiculous.

5. Meg.SanDiego Says:
    April 7th, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I am pleasantly surprised at how good Vicky looks. If I could do it and had the guts to do it I would too! Vicky you look great! It takes a strong woman to show the “transformation” on T.V! You go!
    Love all the OC gals! I wish I could spend a day with you Vicky! You’re great!

6. Carole Hale Says:
    April 8th, 2013 at 4:45 pm

I thought Vicky looked just fine before surgery. I think her previous looks were an asset and nothing on her face detracts. Slade’s mouth make him scuzzy. Bravo’s add for some dressing with some guy that totally reminds me of Slade, does not encourage me to buy that dressing at all. The ad is hard to watch. I saw Gretchen once with no make on, hair in pony tail and thought it was the beautiful I’d ever seen her, very natural beauty.

7. Nancy Morton Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Hate Vicki’s new face.It was a very drastic change.

8. Joycelyn Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I think that Vicky looks GREAT and I say “You Go Girl” why not.

9. Nikkiz Says:
    April 25th, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Uggghh! Vicki really did not need to do that to herself, especially knowing that she’d be recovering and looking quite awful for the taping of the show! To me, she looks like she’s wearing some ill fitting false teeth! I hope that once the swelling goes down that she doesn’t look so unnatural!

10. Marie Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Vicki is hands down the least attractive housewife of all cities and all seasons and nothing has changed. Her personality is as offensive as her face is. Anyone who says Vicki is attractive needs their eyes checked. Get real.

11. Genny Says:
    May 3rd, 2013 at 10:49 pm

I can’t quite see the improvement; her mouth area looks a little crooked to me;I liked her last season.She is pretty and should smile more; it seems like she is carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. Marie, that was not a nice comment. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. No one is perfect, except God.

12. sna Says:
    May 19th, 2013 at 9:02 pm

she looks terrible both ways but now its worse. I think she needs to try and age more gracefully. Enough with the hair and heavy makeup and all of her clothes ate way to tight to the point where you can see all the flaws. Getting older does not mean you’re no longer attractive but dressing and looking the way vicki does. She looks trashy not classy and we know she has money because she is constantly telling everyone. But at least she’ll be happy that people are talking about her because she constantly has to be the center of attention.

13. Lynn Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Vicki kind of looks like a female Jay Leno. The implant is horrible. But she proves again to have poor judgement. (Brooks) Who gives a crap what Slade has to say???? Gretchen could do soe much better than that loser.

14. Lynn Says:
    May 20th, 2013 at 1:10 pm

oops (so)

15. Kate Says:
    June 10th, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Vicki is the worst thing on television. I don’t care what she looks like but she is a wretched wretched woman. She is disgusting.

16. ann Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 7:51 am

Vicki might not be the most beautiful…But she a pretty grandmother

Comments