Is Kenya Moore Returning to ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’?

April 12, 2013 03:00 PM by Shayla Perry

She twirled into the ATL with Gone with the Wind fabulosity, but after having issues with virtually all of her Real Housewives of Atlanta co-stars — and an apparent stalker — is Miss Kenya Moore considering a return to the Bravo reality show next season, or will she head back to L.A. to continue working on her “multimillion dollar” film projects?

You either love her or hate her….

Between her faux-mance with Walter, her decision to put out her own booty workout DVD, and flirting with everyone’s man, Kenya Moore wasted no time at all making enemies on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

By the end of the season, the behavior that her co-stars once thought was fun and “eccentric,” was considered delusional, and (dare we say) crazy. Now we know why she didn’t win Miss Congeniality!

Sunday night (April 7) on the first part of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Special, Moore seemed to find herself on the defensive for most of the hour-long show, with Porsha Williams (of all people) calling her out on her many hypocrisies. And as she flicked her fan and sat in silence, it appeared that the former beauty queen was suddenly not so comfortable being the center of attention.

So is this the end of Kenya Moore on The Real Housewives of Atlanta?

Though there has been little talk about who will be returning to the show in the next season, what we do know is that Porsha is planning to come back, which, according to Kenya means that she has to be there to give Williams relevance.

Audiences may actually be interested in seeing Porsha deal with life post divorce, now that she’s suddenly single, but will they be just as eager to watch Kenya and whatever contrived story line she may develop for herself?

Tell us RTVM: Do you want to see Kenya Moore on the next season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, or should she be replaced?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives of Atlanta. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

89 Responses to “Is Kenya Moore Returning to ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’?”

1. Cinia Montoya Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 4:34 pm

PLEASE GET KENYA OFF THE SHOW!!!! I WAS A FAN UNTIL SHE CAME ON. I CHANGE THE CHANNEL WHEN SHE COMES ON. I WILL GO BACK TO WATCHING THE ENTIRE EPISODE WHEN YOU TAKE HER OFF!!!!

PLEASE GET RID OF HER!!!!!NO CLASS!!!! NO CLASS!!!!

2. Carly Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 5:34 pm

No No No a thousand times NO, Kenya Moore needs to go away and stay away. She ruins an otherwise enjoyable show.

3. jb44 Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 10:02 pm

If Kenya does not come back, I will not be watching. She saved the show from being a total bore.

4. me Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 10:07 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get rid of her

5. tjoy Says:
    April 12th, 2013 at 11:05 pm

please say it isn’t so, i can’t stand another season of listening to Kenya. Didn’t she lie about the boyfriend for a story line? Wasn’t that lie enough to get her booted off. I won’t watch if she’s on.

6. tgim Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 6:04 am

I think she shouldnt return back to the show. I think she’s very upset and unprofessional. I dont like her attitude.

7. avisval Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 7:26 am

Kenya is actually a bore to watch and a liability for the show. She borders on deranged and I for one am tired of listening to her idiotic pronouncements.

KEEP HER AWAY. Bring someone back that contributes to the show positively or that at least makes sense.

8. Cece Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 8:23 am

What’s the point! She won’t even be honest about her life so why bother. With the flirting with the married men on the show, you can tell she’s no southern belle or any class!

9. Fabulous 1 Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 9:04 am

Kenya,Kenya,Kenya….

I don’t like taking bread out of people mouth, However,she’s an old washed-up wanna be. And Cynthia needs to know that Peter enjoyed his stand-up lap dance from the (Ms Twirl) re-wand!!!

Good Bye Twirl

10. Anonymous Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 10:02 am

Kenya is DEFINITELY coming back!!! Take that you no life having haters!!! I can guarantee you if Kenya left the show the ratings would DECREASE dramatically just like they did in Season 4! People were almost over Nene in Season 4 because she was so standoffish! How is Kenya any worse than Nene? You people are crazy. How do you even know Walter was telling the truth? Dude has had TWO failed marriages and HE didn’t tell you that! I know from a source.

11. Phyllis Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 2:41 pm

Get rid of Kenya Moore

12. Raphaloujo Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I think Without conflict on a reality TV show, it becomes a total bore. When there is no true purpose of this show besides showing all delusional women and their insecurities. Prior to Kenya, the conflict was with Sharee and Nene, Prior to Sharee the conflict was with Nene and Kim; so the tables have turned, and like with most people who are droned and assimilated in thought, everyone jumps on the bandwagon to hate the obvious villian (Kenya) without truly having their own opinion. There has been outrages classless conflict with each woman represented on this show, so to single out Kenya because she adds to an already crazy, delusional, Southern (Atlanta) lifestyle, is absolute ignorant, and flawed human perception at its best, and makes the show exactly what it is, ABSURDIST TELEVISION. Take Kenya off the show, and not replace her with some else with that type of conflict will be total failure. Why do you think they keep Nene? because no matter how successful she has become, she still is loud, over the top, and full of animation, take away Nene or Kenya, and you have a flop production. Sorry folks, but there is not enough interest in watching Candy’s, Phaedra, Cynthia, or Portias boring make-believe lives to keep the ratings up! And that’s with all the housewives shows. Why do you think HW of DC was canceled? no drama! get real

13. Darlin0904 Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Yes i think that Kenya Moore should be given a second chance to redeem herself…The other comments totally “cut her to the white meat”…If their talking about her lies, what about when the other housewives lied i.e.Kim Zolciak and Sheree Whitfield..As far as the exercise video’s, if i’m going to put time in to working out, i want to see results by losing weight and inches, not by being entertained and seeing absolutely no positive changes
    in my body …

14. james Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Without Kenya there is nothing to watch, this is TV we love drama, truth or not, laughing is good. The rest of the team is boring –
    1. Apollo and Phadrea – two idiots
    2. Nene and Greg who cares
    3. Cynthia and her papa boring
    4. Tod and Kandi – Nothing excited
    5. Porsha – a LONG Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    We need to stop hating on Kenya

15. Kris Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 7:43 am

Kenya is fun. They really wouldn’t have a show without her…

16. Bruce Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 8:47 am

Please keep Kenya on the show. and Have Marlo come in too to replace Phadrea. I think Nene should help her fir in the group of ladies. Kandi is boring too.

17. Lessia Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Please get rid of Kenya … I absolutely can’t stand to see her on this show. I am from Detroit and also a graduate of the same high school as Kenya, but please. She is a hot mess, I think Phaedra is right, the girl has to be bi-polar. Bye Kenya … and don’t come back to the D … we don’t want you here either.

18. 4Real Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Kenya needs to GO away. Real people/girlfriends do not act like this in real life. She flirts with all the other ladies husbands….in real life would land her a good ass kicking. I don’t think I could tolerate another season with her. She needs to take all this time and go find herself a man of her own, and see IF she can start a family. Cordell and Kenya? Phadrea needs to stay, for the reality she brings to the show…family. There is nothing wrong with Phadreas body…Kendra could only wish she looks half as good as Phadrea does….if she ever has a child. I would rather see how Porsha survives her single life and being mentored by the other ladies. Kandi, you are my favorite. You are more like a REAL person and don’t take no trash, but at the same time you are not a bully. You are your own person.NENE, finally settling down. That nose job did soften her features somewhat. But Nene, just because you look so mannish is no reason to be a big bully. Cynthia……threw her family away for Peter. I hope this is forever. I am so glad Kim got her dumb ass away from the Nutts. Enough time wasted! I will NOT be watching Kenya.

19. lcarry Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Please excuse Kenya from this show. She is a disgrace to women! Her anger, big mouth and twirls are a real turn off. When I see her…I turn the show off. Please, do not allow this vindictive woman to continue!

20. Vera Brown Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Kenya is not too impressive, if at all. She needs to stop being so into herself. Every conversation about someone, she has to come in with something about herself. You know I see alot of dislike for each other on that show. I don’t feel Kenya helped Too Too many problems. These ladies are suppose to be intelligent and much professional. Stop back stabbing and running to each other to tell the other ladies what the other one said… trashy with that..
    Even tho this is my favorite show.. no answering the phone aor email, etc. I look forward to the show, but there mush be changes.

21. Vera Brown Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Kenya was not that interesting to me. Too much into self. It is good to have some drama, but some was crazy. She appears to be very self centered. I would rather her return to California and continue success rather than stay on a show like Houswives.

22. Lois Alexander Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Hell to the NO. keep Kenya off the show.

23. KatCall Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 5:28 am

Get rid of her! K. Moore is definitely not entertaining. She is angry 24/7, deceitful, and extremely vengeful (not to mention delusional). If her personality type is the type of individual that wins Miss U.S.A. all the time, then the entire pagent should be cancelled. She is an embarassment to African-American women, and caucasian women for that matter, of all ages and certainly NOT a role model. She has turned RHOA into a three-ring circus and makes fools of those of us that actually watch this series each week. She has no redeeming values to bring to the show. None. All it takes is for the wind to blow and her feelings are hurt and people are treating her disrepectfully. I actually turn the channel when she is in a scene – Get someone on that doesn’t talk out of both sides of their mouth. She is the perfect example of getting rewarded for bad behavior. Extremely bad behavior. Be gone!

24. sherry Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 5:46 am

She just needs to fabulously twirl away!!!

25. kka Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 9:36 am

I have a suggestion. Put her on RHONJ. They’ll handle her very
    nicely.
    Personally, I won’t watch anyone that narcissistic on ANY show.
    I change the channel when she comes on.

26. Bobbie Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Knock it off, leave that women along, so what she was Miss USA, 20 years ago, give that women some respect, there can only be one Miss America, or Miss USA, or Miss Universe a year. Shut the devil up and leave that women along. Apollo flirted with her a lot more than she did with him. She pushed him in the pool and he got out the pool and picked her up and jumped in with her, so if you don’t know what you are talking about, please get a life. Phadra is out of control that’s who they need to take off the show, you see her taking money from a criminal she is representate out of his club compartment in his car. She is shady, got mad a Sherrie last year over $5,000. now come on. Kandi, the really need to get rid of her, she is so sickening, all she does is run her mouth and eat. She is boring as hell, and that man is only going to use her. So what Walter was paid by the show to be her pretend boyfriend who cares, it’s a lot been said about Walter, i’m beginning to think it’s true. Phadrea always go her nose in other peoples business. Give it another year or two Apollo is going to leave her, and that’s the only reason she wanted another kid, to try and keep him. That don’t work no more.

27. Danielle Says:
    April 15th, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Please don’t bring Kenya back. She is very self centered. She brags about her being an actress and really she only had one or two lines in every movie I have seen her in. Man I can not stand that woman!!! I wanted to take that fan and shove it up her ass!!!

28. cecelia Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 7:28 am

yes yes and for real yes, keep her and let phadrea get the hell on. Whats wrong with you haters? phadrea is a nightmare. I really dislike her! shes nothing but glass,you can see right through her. She’s ugly and only wish she looked as good as kenya. As for the others all they want is attention and because kenya is getting it all, they dislike her? Yeah right, Kandi is a freak and most likely bought her own ring. Lets see if she gets married. Porsha thought she was Mrs thing with the perfect marriage and look what that got her. cynthia I love for her poise. She brings elegance to the show, as for her HUSBUND he needs to get the hell on right behind phadra. Nene is nene and thats the beginning and the end of that one. Besides who wants to look at a boring reality show with no drama? if thats the case go watch reruns of leave it to beaver.

29. Flo Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 8:38 am

KEEP KENYA!! WITHOUT KENYA AND NENE THE SHOW WILL BE VERY BORING !!

30. anonymous Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 10:15 am

Do not bring Kenya Moore back to Real Housewives of Atlanta. She’s delusional and deranged. What multimillion dollar movies was she referring to that she’s been in? The movies I’ve seen her in, she’s appeared maybe 5 minutes if that long. Hell no, don’t bring her back.

31. Marilynn Brown Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 10:43 am

32. Ursular Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 11:03 am

Get rid of her!

33. Monique Says:
    April 16th, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Get rid of Kenya clearly she is not a housewife,she belongs on a totally different show, The Mental if she comes back I’m not watching the show anymore she went to far this season. Let her and Cordell have a show together clary Kenya needs a tough demanding type of man.

34. CaliforniaKidd Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 11:33 am

Get rid of the Attention Whore. That’s all she is. I think they should bring Kim back now that her and Nene are good terms. Afterall she was the ‘token center of the oreo cookie” and it was nice to see ‘the mix’ in the African-American cast. It’s entertaining to see how cultures mix and how people CAN get along, and the different sense of humor.

35. Surferboi Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 11:43 am

A VERY attractive women with mental issues. How can a good looking woman like Kenya beg a man to marry her? Something is wrong there. I think she just likes attention and wants things her way or no way. Personally, I think Bravo should get rid of her. She argues constantly and as a viewer it’s annoying to adjust the volume on your remote after the first minute. Kim, PLEASE come back now that you and Nene are friends now. Kenya needs therapy and medication. It’s really a shame because she can get ANY man and any color she wants but it’s her attitude that makes her not attractive. I mean, who wants to deal with drama 24-7?

36. Disneygirl Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 11:46 am

Put her on the The Mob Wives and let them teach her a thing or two. I’d like to see her told-off and some hair pulling. She’s a *itch with mental issues!

37. Debra Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 5:25 pm

I am sorry but we need Kenya oore and all of her foolishness. The show would be a bore without conflict. The beefs between Nene and the other castmates are old and Phaedra lied a lot too but that didn’t stop her from being on the show so if Kenya lied, her lies were good. Bravo found out the same time the viewers found out and they have people who do the research when looking for talent.

38. kka Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 9:51 pm

She is EXTREMELY IRRITATING DUE TO HER ARROGANCE AND
    NARCISSISTIC personality. I was tired of the show anyway, but
    I KNOW I won’t watch another 30 seconds of anything with Kenya
    Moore. I have a need to be entertained – not irritated.
    I don’t like Kim any better – it’s just getting so old and repetitive
    and NASTY.

39. Patti Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Hello

Of course Kenya should be back. First off, she’s one of the few naturally beautiful women on the show. I know some of her co-stars accused her of being fake this and fake that but the reality is this, Kenya is a beautiful woman, fake or not, she has a beautiful face and that’s not fake! Let’s be real! Some women are jealous. I would love to see her come back. I’m glad Kim is gone but I would love for Phaedra to be gone because I am sick of her BS! She’s a dirty one I tell you. I didn’t like what she tried to pull on Nene and I certainly do not like what she pulled with Kenya. Phaedra can join her friend Sheree now.
    I don’t get the hate towards Kenya but I guess people wanted her to sit and take whatever she was dissed. Plus it does not help when you are drop dead gorgeous. Lol.

Kenya is experiencing some of the same hate that Brandy from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills received. If Kenya is not on the show I will not watch it ever again. I’ve already removed Basketball Wives of Miami from my list because they got rid of Jennifer and Royce and I will do it again if Kenya is removed.

40. S.r. Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Get rid of kenya..she is such a liar…who does she think she is? god’s gift to men…hell no!. Who is she to be saying that she has a great body and beautiful feet etc. not only does she have an artificial body, the new parts couldn’t even help the ugly shape and face…she looks like she needs a bath.and ooh! That hair. She’s a train wreck.

41. timeless Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Please give it a break the only exciting thing on the show was kenya. She will be back because people love drama. hell thats why we watched the show. Kenya wasn’t the onlyone that flirted the man flirted back and wanted him some of kenya. So don’t hate the player hate the game. All of the women are crazy for let people watch how their lives unflod on T.V. Kenya needs to stay people stop hating.People that need to go Kandi, Phardera they are nasty sex, sex, sex allways on their minds.

42. Sda Says:
    April 19th, 2013 at 9:35 pm

No more Moore!! I believe Kenya looks like a man. If she’s a man that’s fine but own it Kenya!!!

43. kyi Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 5:53 pm

I do not want her back on the show because she is a fake. I do believe she tried to sleep with Apollo, and lied about Walter being her boyfriend.

44. rpierce Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 6:37 pm

IF KENYA DON’T COME BACK, I WON’T BE WATCHING. IF SHE WAS BALD-HEADED, THEN PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE SUPPORTIVE TO HER COMING BACK. HATER BITCHES!

45. rpierce Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 6:38 pm

HATERS! YOU’D LIKE KENYA IF SHE WAS BALD-HEADED THOUGH!

46. rpierce Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Haters! If Kenya was bald-headed, you’d support her!

47. Rie Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Kenya should not return, she is not a wife, she moved to ATL to be on the show & she is nothing but fake & not even relevant to the show.

48. Lisa Walters Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Kenya is great!! A definition of jealous women everywhere!!! She is what they want to be!! Some of the women are not ready for a real woman with credibility! It is jealousy, especially form Porsha, who??
    It doesn’t matter about age or who is married. They are stuck and wish they were her!!!!!

Get Real Women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Leeshady Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 7:42 pm

Please get Kenya off the show, she is the true example of a lying, coniving,crazy person. She does not seem to be in touch with reality.

50. Sasha Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I think that those ladies need to take ownership of their part in the Kenya factor. I am so surprised at Andy, he seemed to be really throwing darts at Kenya quite a bit too! Peter you need to stay in your place and stay out of the woman’s business! Apollo please! You all took part in the flirting and passing information that should have stayed in confidence. When you all were on the Island, ladies getting the massage, woman’s talk should have stayed THAT!

51. Sasha Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Why did Peter had to bring it up at the dinner that night about the 3 days!? (NOT COOL or Gentlemanly). Porsha needs to understand that you do not have to explain your relationship; but you need to take ownership for being someone looking through rose color glasses….You had your very rude and disrespectful moments too! Nene you are my girl; but why did you feel you had to jump on the band wagon at Kenya’s party!? Did you not remember when the ladies came to your house late? You had guidelines for your dinner, didn’t let them in when they came late; so why was it any different when Kenya set the guidelines for her party? She had a theme, a reason for it! BAPS (Beautiful American Princesses) Porsha just meant you looked at the outside of the character, not the beauty inside; stop being so transparent and materialistic. Halle Berry portrayed her well. So Ladies and Gentlemen before going on television and pointing fingers, step in your bathrooms and take a look in the mirror. The show is very entertaining, but REALLY!!! You ALL busted Ms. Kenya to the white meat, threw bricks and hid your hands, so let just in the words of Nene “Keep it REAL!” Andy you are a great Host, but please don’t let personal opinion get in your way of some of the comments and questions that you asked. Not Cool Sir…..

52. Geri Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Get rid of kenya Moore she is an embarrassment to women.

53. kishab Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Get rid of Kenya Whore. She is so ugly look at her skin it looks dirty and it appears she just cake make up on her face. Who still wear fake eyes at 50 and if she is not 50 she surely looks old for her age. Gross nasty…get that tramp off the show. Phadra is very classy because she should have knocked Kenya the the F’ out!

54. Millie_Sue Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I think Kenya Moore should go because of the sleaziness she brings to the show. Kenya was totally out of line about the texting and trying to get with Phaedra’s husband and she is crazy and fake. She contradicts herself every time and looks stupid. She calls Walter gay but yet she chased after him to marry her. She chased and text Phaedra’s husband but yet says he needs to take an Aids test. Is that dramatic and crazy or what?

55. Jody Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Please ger rid of Kenya..Don’t bring her back.

56. daricecanbly Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 9:26 pm

The only way that Bravo should keep Kenya is if they require her to submit to psychological testing and a lie detector. She is unstable and needs counselling to deal with her issues. Continuing with Kenya on the show will be a detriment to Kenya’s long term mental health. Kenya may have a break down and blame Bravo later. She is real liability.

57. tammy Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Kenya should definitely stay…………love her!

58. LadyK Says:
    April 21st, 2013 at 11:43 pm

Kenya should stay on the show. In the beginning, I thought that she was really crazy. However, as her storyline continued, one was able to see that she kept the show alive. Week after week, people would turn on the show to see what was going to happen to her.
    Now, Attorney Phaedra should not forget the rumor of her marriage breaking up this season. Apollo, is not as faithful as she wants others to think or believe. The proof is on Ms. Kenya’s cellphone. Apollo only showed you the replies of Kenya to his advances. Don’t get mad and try to handle Ms. Kenya! Check Your Man! Ms. Kenya stays!

59. Kenya W Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 12:37 am

Kenya is the best thing to happen to that show. This was my first season watching some of the episodes. In seasons past this show may have held my attention for two minutes and I had enough.

Without Kenya this show would have been very boring. Kenya is beautiful and holds her own. Characteristics the other women wish they had especially the natural beauty rather than those horrible weaves or wigs or whatever they are wearing. Her skin may be oily but so are a lot of other women especially when they hit that 40 mark and haven’t had kids. All that extra estrogen plays havoc on your skin but its nothing a good detox and dermatologist can’t control.

In any case, Kenya is on a whole other level as compared to her counterparts. Of course most of you won’t notice tat because you follow the crowd and are sheeple that can’t form your own opinion. I hope she marries that African oil tycoon that is a billionaire. She deserves it. Much better than dating or marrying one of these tired negroes in the states. You other haters on here should follow suit.

60. Bediro Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 7:06 am

Kenya needs to go! She’s a liar, and mentally unstable. And now, she’s going after the husbands? She needs to go!
    It was the top rated housewives show before she came. That’s probably why she probably begged to get on the show. She needs to go bye-bye!

61. tee Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 11:16 am

cut kenya loose she is so stupid and a total disgrace to women begging for someone to marry her please

62. Dixie Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Please take her off the show……she gives beauty pagents a BAD name! To even announce her as a former Miss USA is an insult! I choose to believe that all those beautiful girls in pagents are true beauties inside and out….Kenya proves that to be false! She is scary evil and was not at all fun to watch on the show…REPLACE HER!

63. Mary Haas Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 4:09 pm

No. please do not bring Kenya back. Nothing about her is appealing.

64. Myrl Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Kenya needs pills and a padded room. The woman is not well. That she would threaten a pregnant woman(Phaedra) with physical violence is evil, sick and criminal. GET Kenya OFF the Show! Please!

65. Aileen Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Please do not bring Kenya back. The Miss USA commission really needs to take her title away. She only represents crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyy. She needs to go

66. Sonia Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 7:27 pm

Keep Kenya!!! She definitely makes the show. Everyone didnt like Nene’s crazy ass in the beginning but she made the show. Getting rid of Kenya is not the thing to do because the show will be boring if Kenya is gone. TEAM KENYA!!!!!

67. Danazceo Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 8:31 pm

She needs to go. There is a difference between entertaining and just plain “sick”. We as black people need to stop catering to hateful behavior . Kenya perpetuates inappropriate behavior and it’s a bad example for our young impressionable black women . Kenya is super condesending and in my opinion super ignorant. Kenya needs to learn that while she is free to be a bitch in this life, in the end, the only real bitch Karma!

68. Thickness Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I have seen Kenya in a movie or video and she does have talent and is beautiful so I love how she represents. I also understand having conflict to increase ratings, however the whole thing of her flirting or being disrespectful to another woman’s marriage just didn’t sit well with me, and the reality of that matter is show or not you can’t disrespect someone else’s marriage but crave your own and wonder why it may not be happening for you. I’m sure she will get married and have a child but you do wreap what you sow and the disrespecting of someone’s vows that she was a part of may be dealt to her. I commend Phadrea’s calm demeniour because my husband IS as bright and fine as her’s but trust she would had to “get it” on the show. It does take two to tango and I’m sure Phadra dealt with Apollo as well behind closed doors no doubt but the have a covenant between each other so they have to work it out. However like it or not the show is called real houseWIVES of Atlanta not real houseWIVES of because I’m not married yet I’m going to tear yours down of Atlanta. I was just disappointed to see that no one really talked about the disloyalty to marriage that was displayed. They should have all had a problem with that alone because they are all wives or in Kandy’s case on her way to being a Mrs. So that should have set off all kinds if alarms to these women because wether Apollo flirted first or not it wasn’t cool that Kenya was so cool with her behavior towards another woman’s husband!

69. Tommy Says:
    April 22nd, 2013 at 8:55 pm

What happen to miss USA Kenya Moore! Wow she a complete ghetto bitch!!!! No class what so ever!!’ Get that hateful cunt off the show.

70. jj gonzalez Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 7:29 am

She needs to go – what a disgrace to intelligent black women. She is such a has-been. I won’t watch the show until she’s gone. A waste of space and precious time. She is the most shallow person I have ever seen on reality TV. And, she’s got a butt full of jello lumps. She needs to work out more with her own boring video.

71. lins Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 8:00 am

Yes please bring Kenya back….She brought in great drama…The more excitement you bring in the better for the show and ratings…I just love that kenya and her fan!!!

72. ASmith Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 9:31 am

The name of the show is Real Housewives of Atlanta.
    Kenya claims that she moved to Atlanta to be with Walter the fake boyfriend.. Now that that storyline has blown up in her face why is she still on the show. No boyfriend or husband, no real job .. how does she really pay for her rented house. She has had some beef with half of the cast, what is left her fighting with Kandi or NeNe. NeNe would eat her for dinner. I am done with her it is no longer interesting.

73. verna Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 11:42 am

please don’t bring her back.

74. Mike Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I think the whole show should be cancelled. The few times that i have actually watched the show just made me think to myself, if you ever come up on any money, stay single. None of these women have any class and NeNe is the worst. She tries to come off as someone that is better than anybody else and is as ghetto as they come. Please do us a favor and cancell the show!!!!

75. Jai Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Hopefully not…please get rid!

76. Yoli Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Kenya hijacked this show for hew own delusional plan. Yes RH in general play a variety of two-faced games, but Kenya is using the Bravo show to further the career (hers) of someone with deep psychological (likely abuse from? and abandonment by mom) issues that drives her to lie to not only cast mates, but also producers…. Wake up Bravo. This show can’t be about her. You’re being taken.

77. Belinda Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 11:12 pm

Kenya is definitely not all there in the head
    Don’t know how someone like that was Miss
    USA it’s an embarrassment .

78. dee Says:
    April 26th, 2013 at 4:58 pm

please do not bring her back. A person with her title should have class, she does not. she is a disgrace to her title and her so sick self.

79. Whatever Says:
    April 27th, 2013 at 1:02 am

KEEP KENYA and NENE on or the show would have been canceled. Kim, kandi, sheree and cynthia for awhile was not a housewife, so that aregument of kenya not being a housewife. All this anti-kenya hate was the samething I heard season ago about NENE now out of no where these same people have left Nene and are attacking kenya, what a joke.

I’m not a kenya or phaedra fan mind you but it seems to me this season was about their fight, secondly followed by NeNe.

As far as I am concerned people that don’t like Kenya, and see her next season on RHOA, don’t watch lol. you guys keep making her relevant by talking about her over and over again

80. Whatever Says:
    April 27th, 2013 at 1:09 am

@mike, I agree, I stopped watching for awhile the RHOA way before this Kenya issue. I have started watching because I have realized reality TV is not really real at all, and all for show and entertainment(most were never really housewives and at one season were the villian ex. Kim, Sheree, Nene, even phaedra to a extent NOW its Kenya). All the cast members to extent are for show to a extent on the show, and that’s how i treat the show a comedy lol. Real housewives of New Jersey has a crazy one in and fakers and all of them are still on the show, making Bravo cash.

81. Jips Says:
    April 28th, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Get rid of Kenya !!!!! She needs to go

82. gee Says:
    April 28th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

kenya is simply irrelevant. the complete manipulation of porsha’s innocent mistake in having referred to her as miss america loosed a sociopathic, dillusional narcissist. how can someone as amazing as ms alexander compromise his/her public image as a beloved icon by connecting with this deeply disturbed pathetic soul? kenya adds insanity, not excitement to this show and the mental case that she is is only half as disturbing as her delusional thoughts about her appearance. Ugly!

83. Linda Says:
    May 4th, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Get Kenya off! I mute her every time she opens her mouth!! She is a nut case!! I have decided NOT to continue to watch Atlanta next season if she returns! I have bee a watcher since the beginning of all of the housewives, but NO MORE if Kenya is returning! She is not pretty inside or outside!

84. Ann Alejandro Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:07 am

Kenya with her narcissism, self portion, hatefulness to the cast, and despair for a husband is a disgracefully rude, scene stealing & disrespectful person who discredits her race abdvembarrassment to everybody. “gone With The Wind Fabulous” –does she not realize that Gome with the Wind was a book/movie which in its nostalgia for a white society built on the subjugation and the centuries of a long and cruel enslavement of Blacks? Does she not realize what a profound insult this is to equate ANYTHING fabulous to so such an evil romanticism of the centuries prior to the Civil War, and emancipation, much less the ongoing struggle for civil rights and that there was NOTHINGfabulous about this great national,shame? Yet she bats her eyes and fans her fan as Iif Scarlet O’Harra were her personal hero? Be Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, Dr. Martin Luther king fabulous, and please take your hateful treatment of other Blacks to the dust heap of history where it belongs, just not this show. Please do not allow her a venue to espouse such revolting points of view. Do we want unknowing little Blacj girls to be twirling in their dresses parroting, “I’m Gone With the Wind Fabulous”?

85. Tracy Allred Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:44 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, get this crazy *itch off my TV!! She is an embarassment to pagent girls, to ladies over 40 and unmarried, and just black women in general. I’m shocked in her visualization of herself. Her hair looks OILY and like she got it colored by a dog groomer…YORKIE, anyone? Her make-up is about 3 shades off her natural shade, and her reality is about 60 bubbles off center.
    I have watched this show since day one. I didn’t like Shere’ for a few seasons, because I felt she was fake. I didn’t love Lisa, cause I didn’t trust her. But KENYA?????? OMG, she is seriously out of this world crazy!!! She needs medication and an ass-kicking!! I know Porsha is nieve, and a little timid, but after messing up on Kenya’s “title”, she didn’t stand a chance. It’s not like she meant to do that! And NeNe, well she has done a great job of getting everyone else off the show. But, I would take 5 NeNe’s for one Kenya. And Cynthia is a “*hit stirrer”. Kandi is just real, take her or leave her, but she is just like the rest of us: Get me comfortable, and give me some food! And Pheadra? Why does everyone roll their eyes when she says her “Phaedra-isms”? She is pretty damn smart. When the other ladies thought she was crazy for saying Porsha needed a rabbit to see if she was pregnant….DUH, you idiots, that’s how they used to see if a woman was pregnant.
    PLEASE, ANDY COHEN if you somehow see this and care at all what your faithful BRAVO viewers think GET RID OF KENYA!!!!!

NO MOORE KENYA! NO MOORE KENYA! NO MOORE KENYA!

86. Peggy M Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:04 am

Take Kenya off. I will not watch until she is gone. She is crude, has no manners,uncouth, and is an ugly
    female over the hill trying to look cute.

87. ann Says:
    June 21st, 2013 at 7:49 am

I just read that she lost her home..And also said she rented.

88. Danielle Says:
    July 10th, 2013 at 9:03 am

I hate Kenya end her

89. tari Says:
    April 27th, 2014 at 5:17 pm

I will probably not watch the show if Kenya is back on the show, and Andy Cowen you made me sick siding with Kenya. WHY IS SHE ALLOWED TO HAVE ALL THAT CRAP TO OFFEND PEOPLE, THE BULL HORN THE ROD. NO ONE ELSE DID THAT. YOU SHOULD GET RID OF HER AND ACT LIKE A MAN. IT WAS HORRIBLE THAT YOU TOOK UP FOR KENYA AND THAT BULL HORN AND SEPTER. WONDER HOW YOU WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT IF YOU WERE PORSHA. PORSCHA HAS ALOT TO OFFER THAT SHOW AND KENYA IS JUST A ONE MAN BAND THAT SHOULD HAVE PUT UP HER INSTRUMENTS A LONG TIME AGO.

Comments