Rachel Zoe Rumors Addressed By Bravo

April 13, 2013 07:05 AM by Lisa Princ

Rachel Zoe, and her Bravo show, The Rachel Zoe Project have been buzzing the web lately, as rumors emerged that the show was not being renewed by the network. Now, Bravo has addressed the possible cancellation rumors, but are they true?

Rumors have been swirling all over the web about whether or not The Rachel Zoe Project will be renewed, ever since a story was posted by Radar Online, claiming that they show was getting canned. The site went as far as to say that a show insider told them: “The decision has been made to cancel Rachel’s show…all we are waiting for is the announcement. The ratings are lackluster and Bravo has decided that Rachel’s show has run it’s course.”

However, Bravo has now stepped up to address the rumors, and it looks as though that story is nothing more than a rumor. In fact, E! caught up with Bravo recently, and the network stated: “Rachel and Brad [Goreski] are currently airing and NO decision has been made for the next season.”

The show follows the life of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, and has been airing since 2008. The show’s fifth season is currently airing on Bravo, and the show itself has been a reality hit all over the world. So, why would the network cancel it? We don’t know for sure. We’ll have to wait it and see if they do renew the show or not, but for right now, no decision has been made.

Are you a fan of The Rachel Zoe Project? Do you think the show should be renewed or canceled? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Sound off below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Rachel Zoe Project. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Rachel Zoe Project.

Photo credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Rachel Zoe Project |

10 Responses to “Rachel Zoe Rumors Addressed By Bravo”

1. Lynn Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 9:46 am

The Rachel Zoe show should be cancelled. She treats her husband terribly and her vocabulary is so limited, I am tired of hearing the same “I die” or “it’s everything” over and over for so many years. I am also sick of seeing her wear the same/alike pieces of clothing. And what’s up with the sunglasses? I get the feeling she is on amphetamines with the creepy way she acts. It’s time to close this mess down!

2. rebekah Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 10:31 am

show is boring now. too bad it is not cancelled. we can only hope.

3. Jen Says:
    April 13th, 2013 at 10:54 am

I do watch the show for the fashion aspect of it. And her baby is plain adorable! But the average viewer may not like the show. She is so out of touch with reality and the value of money it’s ridiculous. It’s kind of like a slap in the face to people when she is nitpicking over how big her NY apartment is when people lost their homes in Sandy, unemployment is high, all of those things. Humility would do her good, but apparently that’s not in fashion.

4. pug love Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 5:15 am

I am hoping that it will be cancelled, It has gotten so bring, Sky Sky, Seriously, you want me to buy your clothes but you cannot speak like an adult. and I believe that Rodg is in the closet

5. Bren Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 6:43 am

To me show was over last season with her fake pregnancy. Why not show infertility issue instead of lie to viewers??!!!

6. Lauri Says:
    April 14th, 2013 at 10:06 am

Rachel’s show is great it funny and it gives us the insight of what a hollywood stylist does. Her family and co-workers are so loyal and she is great to them. Love her boho style and how she dresses her son.

7. Joe Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 8:12 am

If her husband starts dating one of her male assistant, the show will be more interesting. I am sure her husband will be happy to do this.

8. shirley bruno Says:
    April 17th, 2013 at 3:55 pm

love the show, yes she is a tad bit stuck – up. still like it

9. Camille Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 10:32 am

Seriously, I used to like the show, but I can’t stand her employees conversations, who cares what they have to say anyway. BORING! And…paleaze…Roger is a girl and beyond…but the baby is sooo gorge, and Rachel needs to back off on the eyeliner it makes her look hard and way older, and what is up with that hair!! What color is that supposed to be?! When Rachel came sliding in the office in that slinky, black maxi dress she looked like a Mini Mortishia! OMG, and how I hate those Frankenstein shoes!!! So, yeah, I think it’s time to close up shop before we all go bananas!!!!!

10. Judi Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 10:07 am

I love the show, and have been wondering when the new episodes will be starting. I love to see the fashions, photo shoots, the awards shows etc. Personally I like to see a show that has less drama. Her new “crew” seem to be really doing their jobs without out all the drama. It’s nice to see a more professional group. Let’s face it, Roger is Roger and she loves him. I love seeing her in her new role as Mom, too.

Comments