April 23, 2013 12:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

Taylor Swift is well known for the short romantic flings that have so thoroughly been documented in the lyrics to her hit songs. But this time, the Punk’d alum is the target — she was recently slammed by ex-boyfriend Harry Styles! What did the X Factor star and One Direction member have to say about his former girlfriend?

You know a musician has made it big when he or she is featured in a documentary. Such is the case with Harry Styles, a member of the popular boy band One Direction. Although Harry has received plenty of attention for his music, he may, in fact, be even more famous for being one of Taylor Swift’s many ex-boyfriends. During their time together, the two found themselves making headlines again and again…before snagging even more headlines following what rumor suggests was a nasty breakup.

While Taylor’s other ex’s have largely kept silent about their time with the country singer, Harry appears to be more than willing to speak out. The Daily Mail reports that the upcoming One Direction documentary will spend quite a bit of time on Harry’s love life, including his tumultuous relationship with T Swift. And Harry is less than kind when discussing his ex! The singer reportedly refers to Taylor as a “pain in the arse” and adds that he never for a moment thought that she might be ‘the one.’ He explains, “‘I haven’t met a girl yet who I’d want to even  think of getting serious with…I think I’ve been unlucky in love so far. But then, I haven’t really met anyone who’s made the earth move for me.”

If there was ever any question as to whether Taylor might feature Harry in a song, we’re assuming it’s been answered now! How do you think this incident will be treated in the lyrics of the hit singer’s next album? Leave a comment and let us know!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, MTV Reality TV Shows, Punk'd, The X Factor |

16 Responses to “Harry Styles Slams Swift: What The One Direction Star REALLY Thinks About His Ex”

1. Jenny R. Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 12:12 pm

She should title the song “Pipsqueak,” because that’s what he is.

2. elle Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I can hear Taylor scribbling down lyrics write now…

3. April Snow Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I sure hope so. I mean I could be his next girlfriend for crying out loud. Not likely that I will but if I was I would treat him better than that because that’s the kind of love he deserves.

4. Mary V Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Please Please Please don’t make taylor swift want to get back with Harry Styles or Harry Styles to get back with taylor swift .
    I Think taylor swift is Crazy She ‘s Talented But Boy Crazy .
    She needs to stop writing songs about guys write about something els for a change . Beside i don’t want harry to be with taylor not for me because i can’t even date him hes too old for me . I Just don;t want him to get hurt .

5. Arielle Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 1:41 pm

She already wrote a song about him. “I Knew You Were Trouble” is about him. Because they almost dated last year but he messed with another girl. Then Harry and Taylor started dating more exclusively a little while later. She will probably write another one about him. Hope she doesn’t. Don’t give him another thought Taylor!

6. chris Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 2:31 pm

The song should be, “Me and my one ball: Small things I remember”

7. lizzie miller Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 3:04 pm

DONT MESS WITH ONE DIRECTION THEY R SEXY ESPECIALLY HARRY AND NIALL

8. michelle Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Haha i knew she was so annoying.
    welll said Harry, Iam glad she was not the one, you deserve way better and less of her.

9. Suz Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 3:30 pm

I am hoping she will be gracious, realize his immaturity and laugh it off and not include it in one of her songs, it only makes her look foolish.

10. marcie c Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 3:39 pm

What an arrogant ass!

11. Sue Bauman Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Any publicity is good publicity. Job done.

12. Emma D Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 5:15 pm

He was mature while she dressed up like him and said he kissed like a snail. He said he could care less but hey, a guy can only take so much. Taylor is talented and stunning but seriously? I think this is his revenge. I feel it is absolutely nessecary. Reallly? Immaturity? He was total mature about the whole situation! She made fun of him publicly! She was the one being immature. She would say how he kisses like a snail. I like some of her songs but why can’t she get over break ups like a NORMAL GIRL?! Watch sad movies and eat ice cream. Not bash and write your new hit about your ex. -.- He isn’t arrogant. Taylor will always be portrayed as the victim. No matter what. Can’t she be seen as the serial dater she is?

13. argh Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 5:35 pm

oh please that just proves he cheated on her!! she moght be annoying abut he is a little boy!

14. jennifer Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 6:08 pm

all of you sound ridiculous

15. Kaitie Says:
    April 23rd, 2013 at 8:47 pm

What he said about her is nothing compared to the immature stunts she has pulled! He has been very mature this whole time, and I say she deserves it.

16. Claire Says:
    July 9th, 2013 at 7:10 am

Argh, he cheated on her? LMAO Seriously? They dated 5 minutes. I hardly think they were together long enough to constitute a committed monogamous relationship worthy of him being dubbed a cheater. He was a gentleman and mature throughout the entire thing while she public threw temper tantrums and diva fits. Kenya West turned her into a victim and she’s been playing the part ever since. It’s really gotten to be old.

Comments