Jenelle Evans Arrested – Yes, Again!

April 24, 2013 06:00 AM by Megan Thompson

Is anyone surprised that Teen Mom star, Jenelle Evans is in trouble for breaking the law – again!   This troubled girl keeps finding herself behind bars from her poor choices.  Will Jenelle ever learn and get the help she so obviously needs?

Yes, it’s another story about Jenelle Evans getting arrested.  It’s hard to keep track of all of her criminal acts! From assault to drugs, this girl keeps adding to her criminal record.  Just this past Tuesday, April 23rd, Jenelle was arrested in North Carolina for heroin possession.  TMZ was first to report that authorities were called to Jenelle’s house for a domestic dispute between her and her husband (Courtland Rogers).  But when authorities entered they found heroin and other illegal drug paraphernalia on both Jenelle and Courtland.  According to the report, both parties denied they were in possession of heroin.  To make matters even worse, Jenelle was also served with a warrant for not paying child support for her son, Jace.

The news is definitely not a  surprise to viewers who watched the Teen Mom episode just this past week.   After feeling stressed out from not paying her rent, Jenelle sends Kieffer out to fetch her some drugs.  After the episode aired, fans took to Twitter to express their anger towards Jenelle.  “Basically all my problems piled up and I felt like my life was unmanageable.  I coped with life doing what I did, and why?  Idk,” Jenelle tweeted her fans.  She also admitted that is was a stupid decision, but felt that all the stress outside of what the cameras showed was too hard for her to deal with.

Do you think Jenelle will ever gain custody of her son Jace?  Let us know what you think about Jenelle’s latest arrest, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Teen Mom. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo credit: MTV

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Teen Mom |

16 Responses to “Jenelle Evans Arrested – Yes, Again!”

1. dave Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:15 am

You all keep rewarding her for her bad behavior by giving her publicity. Of course she’s going to get arrested. She is a victim of the liberal media.

2. Michelle Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:26 am

She is never get her son back. And she doesn’t deserve it. Sad that she doesn’t want help for his sake. He is suffering too.

Teen Mom 2 needs to stop following these moms. They are no longer teens and their kids are 3 now. Move on.

3. aj Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:27 am

no, she should never have custody of that poor, innocent child!

4. Shirley Walkins Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:31 am

Well, with people like Lohan and kardashians as role models, what does anybody expect.

5. tina w Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:44 am

She doesnt want custody of Chase. She likes her life just as it is and until she is held accountable for her actions(jail time), she will continue to do what she likes doing…drugs, drinking,fighting and the stuff we dont know about.

6. Anna Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:56 am

Here is what I think, I was a teen mom and i finished school and am now married to the same man I got pregnant by fyi and now hold a full time job, while still managing to take care of my daughter. The kardashians and lyndsey lohan were “role models” when I was a teenager too and I still made the right decisions. She is using depression and drugs and being bi-polar as a crutch to make her feel better. Until she is locked up or forced in some way to stay away from drugs and stupidity she will not change. Because her biggest role model should be her parents and her mom is one hell of a mom. Yeah they diasagree but Barbara only wants what is best for her daughter and that is to be a good mother to her son and to hold down a job and stay off drugs.

7. Amanda Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:58 am

People make mistakes all the time, and well since she’s a so called star well her’s will always be displayed to the public. Can she change yes but she’s gonna have to want to do it. And get her head aways from guys and live for herself and her son!! It’s possible but it’s going to be a very long and hard road for her.

8. tw Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 7:11 am

people like this deserve one thing, another planet to live on.

9. Pat D Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 7:14 am

Poor Jenelle, she’s young & immature. She should have used the money she spent on a boob job and paid her bills. She needs to get her priorities straight, she will soon be homeless.

10. Donkey Punch Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 7:32 am

Jenelle is a good mom. Git off her back.

11. Razwoman Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 7:35 am

Jenelle knows wrong from right, She keeps making the excuse that “Nobody understands me!”. I guess I don’t understand her, she claims to want her child and I see no evidence of that. All Jenelle is worried about is Jenelle! Nothing on God’s green earth will make that girl happy until she gets sober and gets her priorities straight. Others will not love you until you love yourself.All you can do is pray for her.

12. Alicyne Harvey Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 7:38 am

Jenelle is a very troubled woman. She is using drugs to numb out that feeling of emptiness she has carried almost her whole life. She will not be successful in any rehab program until she is willing to surrender and get help. I know she is an adult and is responsible for her own choices, but I honestly believe she is so lost she does not know where to start.

First off the people she surrounds herself with impact her lifestyle greatly. Her mom included. She is who raised Jenelle. She is no saint. I think she has caused a lot of heartache and never has shown Jenelle what a bond between a mother and child should be. Jenelle’s mom is just as needy and dysfunctional as Jenelle. No one takes blame for anything. It is almost someone else’s fault.

It is almost as if it is a never ending cycle. Poor Jace has no hope for a normal life. Jenelle’s mom is raising Jace in the same way we can imgagine Jenelle being raised. I think Jace should be handed over to the state.

I agree MTV is only making things worse by giving her more attention. However, I think that we should not chastize Jenelle for her wrongdoing, but instead reach out to her. Show her that there are people who care and want what is best for her and Jace. All everyone is doing is reinforcing that feeling of never doing anything right in her mind. I don’t think she has ever really had anyone there for her.

No, I do not support her choices. Drugs are never the answer and her friends and family are so toxic to her and leave almost no hope for her to recover.

13. Amber Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 7:42 am

I wish that Jenelle’s mom would move away from her and eliminate Jenelle from Jace’s life completely. Its so hurtful for him to be exposed to her occassionally, whenever she feels like seeing her own son. Not to mention the harm that is caused by seeing his mom screaming at his grandmother, his primary caretaker and provider.

I love her line from the last Teen Mom ” I have his room all ready for him.” Um…you’re ass is about to get kicked out of there cause the rent’s not paid. But its a good thing his room’s set up…smh. I realize the episode was taped a year ago and it would be nice to think she had changed since then, but clearly she hasn’t.

14. Donkey Punch Says:
    April 24th, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Jenelle’s mom is going to work at Wal-Mart the rest of her life. She has no business raising her grandchild. Give Jenelle a chance.

15. JB Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 8:21 am

Donkey punch, you’re an absolute moron! She has a job it does not matter where it’s at! Jenelle needs to be locked up and kept away from that child. I believe her mom and mike are doing a fine job with that boy, and jenelle should not be allowed in his life.

16. louisa Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:40 pm

i do think jenelle will get custody of jace back she just needs to get her life back on track then she will get jace back

Comments