Chad Johnson Takes Homeless Man Out For The Day

April 30, 2013 07:10 AM by Lisa Princ

Last year we watched as Chad Johnson married Evelyn Lozada, got a Basketball Wives spin-off series, got divorced, lost the spin-off series, and was accused of being a wife-beater and deadbeat dad. Now, Johnson seems to be trying to turn his life around, as he recently proved to be a savior to one homeless man!

Chad Johnson has definitely had his fair share of getting a bad rap for his relationship with Evelyn Lozada, but is the former NFL star turning his life around? Could very well be. Johnson decided to good deed this past weekend, as he befriended a homeless man who goes by the name “Porkchop.”

But Johnson did not just befriend Porkchop, instead he took it a step (or two or three) further in Kardashian style, by cleaning him up, getting him some new clothes, and even taking him clubbing for the evening! And Johnson was not shy about tooting his own horn for doing so, as he posted numerous comments on Twitter, letting fans know about his good deed.

Some of the Tweets included: “Spent my whole day with Robert ‘PorkChop’ he doesn’t know his last name, at Urban Outfitters, taking him to club Dream for an hour or so,” and: “Gave dude a G-shock watch I had in the car so he can tell time, we’re listening to Frankie Beverly n Maze on my iPhone living it up.”

Chad Johnson also posted numerous pictures of himself hanging out with Porkchop, including some before and after shots of Porkchop sporting some new clothes and shoes.

What do you think of Chad Johnson hanging with this homeless man? Good deed or attention seeker? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Basketball Wives. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot.

Photo Courtesy of Chad Johnson/Twitter

Topics: Basketball Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

10 Responses to “Chad Johnson Takes Homeless Man Out For The Day”

1. thomas Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 7:50 am

If he wanted to do it for a good deed he wouldn’t have tweeted it.

2. thomas Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 7:52 am

If he did it for a good deed he wouldn’t have tweeted about it.

3. barney Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 8:26 am

MOFO is starting a new GIG…where out of work sport ex professionals adopt a homeless person for a weekend and give them a reason to live..GREAT IDEA Ocho Stinko…this has got game man…I want porkchop next weekend..we can hang down on cape cod and bang whiteys

4. jerry Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 8:34 am

chad, get familiar with his lifestyle because you will probably be in his shoes sooner than you think. you idiot

5. FW Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 8:42 am

That is nice, but even better is the fact that..Jesus saves. If you would like to receive Him as Lord and Savior. Go to gotquestions dot org and type in What is the sinners prayer or follow this–
    Saying the sinner’s prayer is simply a way of declaring to God that you are relying on Jesus Christ as your Savior. There are no “magical” words that result in salvation. It is only faith in Jesus’ death and resurrection that can save us. If you understand that you are a sinner and in need of salvation through Jesus Christ, here is a sinner’s prayer you can pray to God: “God, I know that I am a sinner. I know that I deserve the consequences of my sin. However, I am trusting in Jesus Christ as my Savior. I believe that His death and resurrection provided for my forgiveness. I trust in Jesus and Jesus alone as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord, for saving me and forgiving me! Amen!”

Then get in a good Bible Church like gracechurch dot org.

6. Robert U. Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 8:53 am

I think what Chad is doing is awesome, and Chad doesnt do it for the attention I mean come on folks look at the amount of followers he has on twitter, you think he needs to do a good deed to cause attention to himself,not a chance he can say hello guys and get more attention than most in the world. I wish the well to do’s would take a page out of Chads to do’s and more would be happier in the world.

7. SAMMY ALVIDRES Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 9:16 am

I dont think he did it for publicity, He wanted to help Porkchop to have a wonderful day.
    Good Show Chad Johnson & God Bless!!!

8. dwight Says:
    April 30th, 2013 at 10:35 am

who cares about chad, the homeless guy got a day out…

9. Dwight Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 3:38 am

Most celebrities would have their “people” get rid of a homeless man that approaches them, not Chad. Chad is interested in people regardless of their situation or color and has a kind heart, he tweets because its a part of his life, like brushing his teeth, so he didn’t do it for publicity , he did it because he’s a good guy . It’s time Chad came out and gave his side of the story regarding the events of the past year. He did the honorable thing and kept quiet, however he’s not dealing with a honorable or even a sane person in Evelyn Lozada and he needs to set the record straight.enough is enough.

10. del Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

how chad if you’re doing a good deed do it for god’s sake the whole world don’t have to know god sees and knows at least porkchops got some clean clothes and some food and stuff.

Comments