Beyonce’s Tour Demands Leaked, And They’re Absolutely Insane!

May 02, 2013 06:01 AM by Lisa Princ

When we think of Beyonce, we definitely think diva. But has the American Idol guest star gone just a little too far in living up to that title? Rumor has it that Beyonce has some incredibly insane tour demands. Yeah, they’re that bad!

Beyonce definitely has a diva rep to live up to, but according to an insider, her new list of tour demands put her way over the top! “She expects her list of demands to be adhered to,” the insider told the Daily Star, but what exactly is on the list? You may not believe some of these demands!

Well, some of the more normal requests that Beyonce has made include: new toilet seats (for obvious reasons), and no junk food (hey, a diva has to stay in shape at all times). Meanwhile, some of the insane alleged demands Beyonce has are: Titanium drinking straws (which cost somewhere around $900), hand carved ice balls, 100% cotton clothing for her and the staff (hope none of the staff have cotton allergies).

But the oddest one of all? Red toilet paper! Yeah, we can’t seem to think of any good reason (that’s not completely disgusting that is) as to why she would need or want red toilet paper! It’s indeed a strange list of demands, if it is in fact true. Ah, it must be exhausting to be a diva!

What do you think of Beyonce’s list of tour demands? Are they completely insane? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Sound off in the comments section and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about American Idol. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows |

91 Responses to “Beyonce’s Tour Demands Leaked, And They’re Absolutely Insane!”

1. Klick Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:14 am

In this economy I wish all entertainers would be more considerate. It is not necessary to ask for the stuff any of these people ask for, they just do it because they can. But I doubt she would pass up making the money she gets for the concert if the promoter opts out of a few of the things on the list. Besides since she is being promoted by a major company, this is not something she gets at every stop, like she would if each show was a different promoter. It’s interesting no the less.

2. shawn Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:19 am

There are people in this world that struggle from day to day. Some can’t even afford to their own supply of straws. My friends and I think it’s sinful and completely hypocritical against the political party she claims to represent.

3. TC Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:20 am

I like her less & less as time goes by. She needs to come back down to earth and live more consciously. Don’t care for her attitude! I hope she is helping people with all the money she makes. (not just her family)

4. Ora Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:24 am

All of these demands, not one to accommodate her child she is a piss poor mother. You here of children all the time that make exceptions for they children and even take them along with them what about this one? She is over the top and should be a shame. Money sometimes makes you stupid.

5. Tori Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:29 am

Well, every entertainer has a similar list, it’s called a Rider. I can understand some of the items on her rider, but I don’t get the red toilet paper. Who wants dyes or perfumes in their TP? The Titanium drinking straws sound very extreme, but I’d like to research that to see if there is some kind of health benefit or something. Still, with her money, you’d think she’d have a set of her own. Hand carved ice balls does sound like a demand, but I like the cotton clothing idea, that sounds to me like a concern for her staff to be cool and comfortable. All I ever required on my riders was bottled water and no junk food. I have no idea what I’d do with red toilet paper or why I simply MUST have it LOL

6. luz lambert Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:29 am

I don;t think that her butt knows the difference whether you use white, or red toilet paper, she is ridiculous!

7. Linda Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:33 am

If these items are needed for her and her staff, then bill her for them…lol…GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

8. Smart Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:36 am

Ya’ll stupid for being media pets

9. DINO Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:36 am

SMH ….. people get BIG & get RICH & start losing their fk’ing minds …..
    TITANIUM DRINKING STRAWS – WTF???

10. Trae Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:37 am

I think her request are normal for her. Nothing seems in sane about it at all. She knows what she wants and like. Whats the problem? Only she can only set her standards or convey what she wants. Why is this even a discussion?

11. Deborah Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:45 am

I don’t see nothing wrong with her demands. The red toilet paper’s different but who cares. I don’t think she’s any different from the next entertainer.

12. j.j. loujis Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 6:49 am

will someone put a stop the the pampering given to these celebrities, sports figures, etc..
    it has spawned industries like paris Hilton, the kardasian family… and we have no one to blame but ourselves…

13. lisa Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:01 am

She is rich and that’s what rich people do,Thing that we wish to do. Let it go. I also look at it like this, she has nothing that i don’t have all it is, that she has a lot of money and can do whatever. I like to know if she is saved , because she can not take one penny of it with her when she die.

14. kat Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:02 am

Maybe she does not know that the reason they stopped selling colored toilet paper is because it was found to cause vaginal infections on females.
    and for goodness sake a straw is a straw is a straw.and hand carved ice balls….sometimes celebrities think a little too much of themselves. We all came into this world the same, and we will all leave the same…do celebrities want to be remembered for their silly demands, or for being just good people who do good things for their fans? because without the fans you would be just plain people just like the rest of us.

15. carylon Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:05 am

red toilet paper…does she visit the gyn often?

16. carylon Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:05 am

does she visit the gyneo often?

17. Sharon Mahart Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:23 am

Am I the only one who doesn’t think these are that bad? Red toilet paper may seem weird, but it’s not in the same league with some of the things I’ve heard about Madonna or Mariah Carey. These concerts rake in millions, so even a $900 drinking straw, while obnoxious, isn’t the end of the world.

18. Keith Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:41 am

Living in Houston, Texas, I was very proud of seeing Beyoncé achieving her life long dream of being a world class entertainer; now, I can barely watch her!! So much sex, and the change in her attitude; renting a whole floor of a hospital just to give birth to her 1st born? When did she stop being part of the Human Race. When all awards and accolades are stripped away, at the end of the day, she is just another Child of God like We all are; or is she beyond that too???

19. Siobhan Adams Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:52 am

What a fucking idiot. People like her are why everyone hates America.

20. Alicia Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:55 am

Sometimes artists do those odd requests as a test to make sure that the stage has been properly set up. For instance, there was a group who requested only a certain color of M&Ms, and then if they walked in and saw other colors, they knew right away that the people had not taken the time to fulfill that minor detail, so the other more pressing things may not have been handled, either. Especially when touring and having pyrotechnics on stage–those details mean a LOT.

21. Miss Kay Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:03 am

Now what do you call a person, who sees nothing wrong this these demands

22. J Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:08 am

She is only a diva if you let her be a diva. Who really cares anyway? She sings and dances, big deal. It isn’t like she is saving lives here. OY.

23. suzy Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:12 am

I guess when you have money you have high demands,but I would like to know what kind of demands are she wanting from Jesus Christ himself.I bet money cant get her a ticket to see the King(JESUS). Dance on that!

24. Anonymous User Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:15 am

I think the author should change the word “diva” to “dirtbag”.

25. Star603 Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:26 am

That’s not good. She needs to realize she’s only human. Also to stay humble because what goes up can also come down even faster. Wow!!!!!

26. Trey Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:31 am

New toliet seats and red toilet paper to make sure your not using in house is pretty basic hygiene. I bring my own toilet paper when i stay in hotels.

27. DYlan Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:39 am

A true idiot. So typical of black artists that think they are all that. High school dropout. Plus, she’s not that talented or good looking.
    My wallet is closed for this idiot.

28. maggie Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:47 am

It would be so darn funny, if by requesting red toilet paper? it would have too be made especially to her likings, It does stain her rump!that has too be an outrages prank.
    IT WOULD BE FUNNY AS HELL, BUT THEN THE ONLY ONE’S THAT WOULD KNOW OF THIS IS THEMSELVES

29. CaliGirl707 Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:52 am

Curious as to what else was on the list.

30. SisterSledgehammer Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:59 am

Beyonce is one of my LEAST favorite celebrities.
    While drinking straws are more sanitary, the world actually has a shortage of Titanium…but this cow
    thinks it should be ‘hers’, to be discarded like a useless thing when the applications for it are quite in demand…perhaps that new hip joint she’ll have done in 20 years!
    What a stupid woman! Her and that hubby deserve each other! He’s one of my least favs too!

31. Elishra Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:02 am

She is an ENTERTAINER…she is NOTHING but an entertainer..a PAID to entertain us person…

32. sandrakendall Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:06 am

Beyonce has totally lost it,she never had anything until she has became so called popular, she can’t handle money and doesn’t know what to do with it.I really liked her at one time but she has become stupid.

33. Maureen Bergum Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:12 am

they’re not that absurd – titanium straws(sounds interesting – have to check into that – hand carved ice, if i had her money, i’d do that – red toilet paper sounds unsafe for the dye factor, going to check what the purpose of that is! all the rest I totally agree with and do and I’m not rich, comfortable but not beyonce rich!

34. rose hargrove Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:12 am

that’s insane that’s what money does to people they got to much money donate some of it to those hungry children

35. theyareallphony Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:13 am

The one thing they can not buy is good health.Hence the demands.But then they trot out on tv and tell us all how we should help and give and care every time there is a tragedy.They grow up in the projects and say how we need to give those people a fair shake.Then they move to emerson and rumson nj with the elite.They will tell you it is for security reasons.yeah from the people you used to get where you are and then ask us to help them.

36. T-bone Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:18 am

I wonder if she demands the right give all her band members and dancers head before the go on?

37. james Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:18 am

whore

38. sassy Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:19 am

Renova Toilet Paper has been dermatologically and gynecologically tested.
    It is a biodegradable, non-toxic, soothing tissue and does not bleed any color when wet.
    Made of 100% biodegradable, virgin pulp that is chlorine-free and entirely recyclable. A fun, stylish gift for the hostess that has everything!

39. Joan Bierman Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:20 am

She is ruining her image, reputation, etc. I have lost my liking of Beyonce for a while now. However, I think more and more people will find a dislike for her. She is ridiculous-give me a brake with these latest demands. It is too bad these celebrities get so full of themselves.

40. melanie Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:23 am

i don’t think those rumors are true!! if you didn’t hear it from her, don’t believe it.. they are just trying to make her look like the bad guy!! she’s a successful, talented and beautiful young woman.. and i’m sure she has a few demands but if she can pay for it then what’s the problem?!

41. denise Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:24 am

self important people have certain needs and is understandable. but the staws and red toilet paper. crazy

42. K Kasey Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:27 am

I don’t believe her demands are that absurd. Red TP may be a little over the top, but not that far.
    What about the star who has to have ONLY green M&M’s; or the star that has to have fresh flowers flown in from Argentina for each show. Even if she does two shows a night, need two flights with flowers.

The drinking straw, ice cubes ….. eh … not THAT bad.

43. tom Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:32 am

Id give the broad plastic straws, leftover napkins and all the polyester I could fine. She already gets paid to much and she can bring her own stuff. These so called stars and divas are a joke, these are just mortal people, FANS. She and her other are already into other wierd doings so quit the support.

44. YVONNE Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:35 am

TIRED OF BEYONCE!!!!!!!!!

45. John Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:40 am

A diva becomes a diva because people cave to the ridiculous demands. Her talent doesn’t warrant such demands.

46. Connie Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:50 am

Give her whatever she wants as long as she’s paying for whatever it happens to be.

47. Mike Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 10:23 am

Red is the devil color and she is half devil, so it makes perfect sense..

48. mommybrainstorm Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 10:36 am

Well, some of the outrageous requests aren’t that crazy. My kids are allergic to polyester (clothing made from a type of petroleum) and plastic is also a byproduct of petroleum. My kids can get rashes from plastic straws so we drink out of stainless steel ones. And of course my kiddos only wear cotton or they’ll get a rash. Beyonce, stainless steel is just as good as titanium and costs about $2 :)

49. jeremy Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 11:01 am

im not surprized many artist do this to make sure the staff stage setup team isnt half assing the stage. ive heard of an artist who demands a big bowl of M&Ms and has all the blue ones removed haha

50. Gail Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Until I hear these words coming from mouth, I reserve reservations to any of this being true. Some people take things over the top, true or false. These are the things that make those rags sell.

51. Teresa Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Why would she want red tissue. The dyes in it would cause infection. Crazy. I love Beyonce, I hope all these crazy demands are not true. Typical star power. We as a nation worry too much about others. Let’s be more concerned about our own lives.

52. mark richards Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 1:59 pm

She wears fur. That’s enough to tell you all you need to know as to how despicable a piece of human trash she truly is.

Thug trash; ghetto trash; trash period.

53. ljch Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Absolutely ridiculous and sickening! This is WAY over the top! Beyonce, bring your OWN straws and red toilet paper. And carve your own stupid ice balls. Get over yourself.

54. mitch Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Some people do very selfish things. Beyonce is clearly living in another world. Don’t forget her poop still stinks just like yours and mine lol.

55. Nita Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:10 pm

She can afford to buy her husband a five million dollar watch, Mr. Carter made sixty million dollars in one year, the two of them have a combined total wealth estimated to be worth a billion dollars….and she wants people to buy her some damn titanium straws? She’s not a diva; she a hedonistic, self-absorbed monster. Get over yourself!

56. Jonas Altidor Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Her demands are exagerated however if her ability to produce exceed those demands I don’t see any problem.

57. Jen Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Everybody should stop going to her concerts, and let her slowly fade away from the headlines.

58. Al Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Get a life Beyoncé. Red Toilet Paper???!!

59. liberty Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Her requests are a form of oppression. Think about it. A promoter isn’t going to just absorb the cost of $900 titanium straws, they’re going to pass it on to the ticket buyers or the sponsors who are just going to pass it on to their consumers. It’s a racket and an odd one at that. But people with that level of narcissism usually don’t care what the rest of the world must endure for their jollies.

60. Dylan Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:22 pm

I don’t think this is insane. She may require certain straws for her lips to help her perform better or who knows whatever medical condition. And their may be a special toilet paper she needs – probably not but hey if she has the money to shell out for red toilet paper then let her. She is not insane and this implies nothing about her as a mother. It’s like Valentines Day – flowers have to be certain colors or if at a party the theme is blue. What if the tour theme is red? I think this is making a mountain out of a molehill. And FYI this is her private life let us not intrude.

61. Dylan Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:25 pm

@John “Her talent doesn’t warrant such demands.” Well I can’t sing as good as her does that mean I’m crazy if one day I want silver toilet paper that I want to pay for? No. You hate her for another reason you need to explore. @Jamie – How is she a whore. I am not her hugest fan, I like her music I’m not a #1 fan, but what implies she’s a whore? Back up your statements. I think it is you and not her who is inhumanized.

62. Linda Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I’d tell her to look for another job. Why do people like her ask for ridiculous things. Barbara Striedands the same way. With all that money instead of demanding such infintile objects, she should donate that money. She’s not even that good. I would go see her if you paid for it………………

63. eleanor53 Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Lots of celebrities let their success go straight to their heads. They make ridiculous and expensive demands, but when they end of financially ruined and broke, they wonder why.

64. Ann e Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Can’t stand this woman or her husband..Vacations in Cuba,had an entire floor closed down when she had her baby(which I don’t believe she ever gave birth)It’s always something with her,she so full of herself

65. Marge Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:43 pm

Beyonce has been deteriorating for past 6 months or so – it makes you wonder if Jay Z is giving her the same drug as Rihanna? They are very similar in behavior. Just think there was a time she was classier than the Kasdarsians – not anymore.

66. Sue Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm

You call it extravigant, I call it self-serving bitch.

67. Brenda Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Just say “NO”; she’s getting paid more than she deserves. Use her own money to buy the useless crap.

68. Debbie Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:52 pm

No junk food have you seen her lately FAT and demands no tours find someone else if she wants special stuff buy it yourself.

69. TheGhostofBelleStarr Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm

I hope she enjoys her asinine demands and ridiculous wealth all she can—because life is short, and since she has basically earned her wealth with T & A she probably won’t make it to heaven…also the Bible says we will be surprised when in heaven we find that the first will be last and the last will be first there…meaning that those who were “first” here on earth and had riches-will be last in line for heaven…

70. T-Baby Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Completely ridiculous; first of all, she is not that good of a singer….she PERFORMS….and everytime she does, it is with some part or mostly all of her body showing;this serves as a distraction from the fact that she really cannot sing, she’s selling sex, and everyone is buying it. So with all the $$ she makes, she can afford go and sit HER a$$ down somewhere…..perhaps on a new toilet seat. Sick of her; she has been crammed down our throats for far too long….moving on!!!!!!

71. TheGhostofBelleStarr Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:55 pm

oh moderated comments- how anti freedom of speech

72. Amy Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:56 pm

hand carved ice balls? do they melt slower than regular ice cubes? what an idiot. and her music sucks.

73. shady Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 3:08 pm

All I can and will say is paaaaaa….leeeeeeese give her some red toilet tissue, with lots and lots and lots of dye. I guarantee you by the end of the night she will be running around looking for some vasingil. Yea give her some

74. Jesse2 Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 3:31 pm

She can do what she wants she has the money to support her vibes. However, I have noticed she has let things go to her head. What happened to the old Beyonce. Gorgeous and down to earth. Saddens me…lot’s of poor people out there. Remember, entertainment is a luxury and people can pick and choose there luxury. Stars are no longer a big deal to those who are trying to pay there bills or have a job loss.

75. Nerak Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I really think it’s ridiculous, how all of a sudden certain media outlets are trying to black ball Jay-Z and Beyonce…It’s really getting ridiculous!!! Are you upset because she banned you from her tour maybe?!?!…but you need to get a grip, you yourself said you don’t know if it’s true….but you went aheaad and published it anyway….but if she sued your a## for slander then you would be upset! Report some real news and get off her case.

76. The Mzzzzz Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 3:48 pm

If I were rich, I’d probably be even more demanding than she. It’s the cost of doing business, you want me to perform, then got —- deal with my demands.

77. mark Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 4:00 pm

i just watched american winter on HBO recently and it hurts to see people struggle to find jobs and pay bills and watch the parents stress that they can’t feed their kids, AND THEN I READ THIS SHIT.

78. denise reynolds Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Does anyone still listen to her music anyway?

79. shar Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 4:19 pm

She is obviously someone who could care less about the poor, homeless or anyone else but herself. instead of red toilet paper, etc. why not use that money for the more deserving people in Houston (her home?) to feed or clothe them. but no, let’s see what I can spend more money on that shows I know I am more important than anyone. slutty behavior!

80. brezzy Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Just buy white toliet paper and spill red paint on it and when she wipes her ass shwill notknow
    Where do you find red toliet paper
    Brezzy

81. julie Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 4:32 pm

I think Dennid Rodman should invite Beyonce and Obummer on that vaction he’s taking with the “Leader” of North Korea this summer…i can’t stand any of them… hahahaha

82. MRS V Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 4:50 pm

I lost respect for her after the “bow down bitch” song.

83. Veteran Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Makes me fill with anticipation to see her fame and fortune wane, soon I hope!

84. Tony Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 5:30 pm

So what? I am not a fan but it’s her money and she is employing people and buying things. Who cares if she waste her money on stupid stuff? It’s hers. Who is she hurting by drinking out of expensive straws and wiping her ass with pretty TP paper? Now if she treats people like shit and abuses people that work for her or that are helping her then that is a reason to not like her. Until then let’s all get a life!

85. BeyonceSucks Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 5:30 pm

So I guess she won’t be quenching her thirst with Pepsi products? Makes me wonder if there is something in our clothes, considering all organic non GMO food, titanium drinking straws(staying away from plastic and metal contaminants). Hmmm Beskankce, peddling that Pepsi product to the youth while you sustain from it. There is a special place in hell for her and gay-z.

86. shesit Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:41 pm

u go b. diva is not the word. under the hammer by a controling father her entire life. now shes entitled to demands of her own. she represents freedom for all women. red toilet paper? wish i had some at home. the ultimate respect for women and “women issues”. cotton clothes?? all girl bands and dancers need clothes that breathe. sanitation and fascination! get it b

87. DeDee Says:
    May 2nd, 2013 at 8:39 pm

It is absolutely ridiculous! She has all of these interviews with Oprah and makes a movie “opening” herself up and then makes these types of demands. I knew as soon as I heard all the stories from the new parents at the hospital where her first child was born that she had gone OVER the top! Nothing after that has surprised me. She can have every kind of interview and make every kind of movie she wishes but bottom line, she is a woman who can sing and was in the right place at the right time and married a man with the same kind of luck! YEA, they are beyond rich! I just wished that those that service these celebrities would say NO and tell them what can be provided that is reasonable. These kind of celebrities make me SICK and nothing they can do will change the average person’s mind. BTW – I didn’t think her performance at the Super Bowl was all that either!!!

88. Christine McDow Says:
    May 3rd, 2013 at 4:59 am

Just FYI, we moderate the comments to weed out the spam. Sorry you don’t like it!

89. Randaleese Says:
    May 6th, 2013 at 7:26 am

I wouldn’t pay one DOLLAR to see her in concert. I miss the days when she kept it humble and real. Those of us who knew her back in the day in Houston, find her talent lost in her own world of an overly inflated ego.

90. I care! Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 12:49 am

She is turning out more and more like Michael and Madonna…weird!

91. doubtit Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 10:47 am

i just googled titanium straws and the first link shows them for like 18 bucks, where the f*** did you get upwards of 900 from? how can i trust the rest of what you wrote when you clearly dont know what you’re talking about.

Comments