Honey Boo Boo Wedding: Mama June And Sugar Bear Are Getting Married!

May 05, 2013 12:02 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

Looks like Honey Boo Boo will have the opportunity to show off her best pageant smile while serving as the flower girl in her mom’s wedding!  Mama June recently announced that, despite years of refusal, she is now ready to tie the knot to baby daddy Sugar Bear. Is this all a publicity stunt for Here Comes Honey Boo Boo? Probably, but with the potential for a redneck wedding, who really cares?!

You better redneckognize that Mama June and Sugar Bear are about to get hitched! And we’re talking soon, as in, it very well could already have happened. Out of nowhere, TMZ received word of a huge spectacle otherwise known as a Here Comes Honey Boo Boo full-on redneck wedding…planned for Cinco de Mayo!

As with any affair involving the Thompson clan, this special event will be delightfully tacky, with guests instructed to dress in a combination of hot pink and camo. No official word from TLC, but we’re sure the cameras are rolling, because really, how could the network not cash in on such festivities?

We know the wedding date and location (good ol’ McIntyre, Georgia), but there are still so many questions left unanswered. For example, what did June Shannon choose for her wedding dress? Will sketti be included on the menu at the reception? And how much footage of Sugar Bear attempting to grope his new wife will TLC have to cut?

The only way to truly have these all-important questions about the big Honey Boo Boo wedding answered will be to stay tuned for the show’s upcoming return. Until then, feel free to share your predictions in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: TLC

Topics: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, TLC Reality TV Shows |

28 Responses to “Honey Boo Boo Wedding: Mama June And Sugar Bear Are Getting Married!”

1. bakerlady01 Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 12:21 pm

How disgusting! This will be a spectacle we will want to MISS.

2. Patty Singer Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Who cares?

3. melinda Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I wish them all the best of luck…

4. jonas Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Ain’t nuff $ in the world!!!!

5. susan Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Good grief haven’t we had enough of these backwoods hillbillies and there mutant offspring!!

6. Vickie Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Who cares!!! Don’t they know the whole world laughs and makes fun of them? I guess if you can cash in on stupidity, they’ve hit the jackpot. They give all people from the south a bad name.

7. Jim Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Does this mean she is no longer a big fat white trash whore?

8. Funny Moo Moo Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Diana Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I would tune in. I’d much rather watch this than another Kardashian wedding. At least she isn’t an attention hog. She would be an idiot not to profit at little from her family but at least she doesn’t completely exploit them and she is constantly giving back to her community. Would you rather see money go to this family or another $5000 dress for Kim?

10. Stevie Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 1:53 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! Love Ya’ll & Your Show!

11. Hanna Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

It is obvious that this being done so thier show will become more poopular and it might work!! But, does anyone realize that they’ve been “dating” before the show was even published…. and just when the show is kinda getting boring she wants to make a move?!?!

12. Skip Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I will mark my calendar so that I can be quite sure to be no where near a TV when this is broadcast.

13. adriana Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:36 pm

is amazing how many people watch their show and are interested in AN A ALL AMERICAN TRADITIONAL WHITE TRASH FAMILY; like some body i know allways sais “THE ONLY GOOD THING IN AMERICA IS $,the rest is all trash!”

14. Roxy Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:36 pm

We all know that everyone on here that commented to this will be watching. You already like them or you wouldn’t have go to this to read.. LOL

15. Keith Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

How will she fit that one Forklift injured Foot into a heel? Wait! I almost forgot who we’re talking about here, surely she’ll be shoe less. I am wondering if they will have “roadkill” on the menu at the reception.

16. syrgal Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Too bad no one wants to watch a show where the people actually LOVE each other. So what if there rednecks (or whatever). I am so sick and tired of the shows on today. Kardasians, what a waste of god tv. Reality shows suck, I would much rather spend my evening watching a show that supports and loves their children no matter what. June has money put aside for college and is managing the finances very well. I know rich people that can’t do that!!!

17. Misty Christie Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Holy Cow (sorry for the pun) but I am so sick of reality shows- they are so fake and now using THIS as a publicity stunt?? I am certain that I will not watch this idiotic scene!

18. marcia Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 2:59 pm

What a Wedding !! Let’s move on from this shocking revaltion to something important.

19. Cat Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:02 pm

These people are nasty white trash. I can’t believe anyone would watch their show or want to listen to any of them. What is wrong with people now days?

20. Louise Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Best of luck to the whole family.

21. Debbie Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Whoa, so much hatred, jealousy and name calling. Personally don’t watch this show, but not gonna bash them, live and let live. I’m sure that if y’all had the chance to be on TV and make a little $$, you would jump right on it and ride that pony till it dropped. Yep, I am what you would consider a redneck, but at least I have “manners”. So bless y’alls hearts and have a good one ;)

22. deb Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

Do not hate on what you can not know or undertand. I believe they are a loving family that fell into it and came out smelling sweet.

23. kim Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

@Hanna I think that everyone knew they were “dating” before the show they have a child together and live in the same house

24. CarmenSanDiego Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Awesome!! I love June and love love Sugar Bear!!! Down to earth, run of the mill rednecks. Go Sugar Bear!!! Can’t wait!!

25. BeBe Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Of course! that’s show biz, Hanna!

26. LB Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Maybe, Sugar bear is marrying Mama June for money? Money from the show? Can’t think of any other reason why?

27. Johnathan Says:
    May 5th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Diana you are a idiot. If you don’t think this cow is exploiting her fat little calf then you don’t know the definition of exploitation. I feel sorry for the calf because she’ll grow up and end up like Lohan or Courtney Love. Those two pieces of shit she has as parents will be caught smoking meth in a truckers bathroom and it’s sad to me. Here’s to hoping this show never sees airtime again.

28. corbin56 Says:
    May 25th, 2013 at 4:29 pm

I just LOVE, LOVE “Here comes Honey Boo Boo. I can hardly wait until the next season starts. I have it marked on my calendar and my DVR is already set. They are really nice people.

Comments