Survivor: Caramoan Recap — A Big Betrayal

May 08, 2013 06:25 PM by Ryan Haidet

The epic finale and live reunions show for Survivor: Caramoan — Fans Vs. Favorites arrives this coming Sunday and I will be there in the audience and on the red carpet to bring you all sorts of exclusive coverage and interviews with the final five castaways.  But who is still in the battle hoping to outwit, outplay and outlast all the others for the title of sole Survivor?  Tonight’s episode sent one contestant out of the game in a huge betrayal.  Who was stabbed in the back by one of their closest allies?  All the gritty details are inside!

Erik’s Struggles

Erik — who has been nearly invisible this entire season –  became a major plot point (but only for the first few minutes) as he expressed his emotional battle with hunger and sadness.  “This is the most beautiful prison I’ve ever been in in my life,” he said.  Desperate for something to eat, he skidded up a massive palm tree hoping to pluck off a coconut.  His attempt proved unsuccessful.

Love From Home

The final six Enil Edam tribe members found a sudden boost of morale as Eddie returned from Treemail with a Sprint smartphone filled with short videos from everybody’s loved ones.  In previous seasons, the castaways are then surprised to learn their family members are actually on location, but their presence on the island was no secret because the background in each clip clearly reveals the Philippines.

Before the challenge began, Jeff Probst introduced a loved one for each remaining castaway.  First out was Brenda’s dad — who, in a strange way, resembled Doc Brown from “Back to the Future.”  As she embraced her dad and expressed how humbled she’s been playing the game, Jeff Probst shed a few tears.  Without trying to hide his emotion, Probst announced that it was the first time in 26 seasons a loved-ones visit had reduced him to tears.  Eddie had his dad, Erik had his brother, Sherri had her husband (who looked young enough to be her son) and Cochran wept as his mother rushed out.  But nobody cried as much as Dawn when her husband joined her.  No surprise there.

The contestants were teamed up with their family members for a dizzying challenge for a Reward featuring a floating back yard barbecue with burgers, beer and more.  Brenda and Doc won the competition, but if they were able to hop inside a DeLorean and gaze at the events to come, I’m betting the duo wouldn’t have been so excited.  After Brenda elected to bring Dawn and her husband along on the Reward per Probst’s offer, a big twist was tossed her way.

Brenda’s Barbecue Dilemma

For the first time in Survivor history, two loved ones were there for each castaway.  If Brenda chose to keep the Reward for herself, she and Dawn would join another loved one who was there for each of them.  But, if Brenda wanted, she could sacrifice the Reward and give all four others the floating barbecue Reward, which also meant the afternoon with two loved ones apiece.

Dawn broke down in intense tears with the concept of losing the time with her husband — especially since it happened to be her anniversary.  Ultimately, Brenda made the unselfish decision — and jury-favoring strategy — by giving the four losers the Reward.  As Sherri, Erik, Eddie and Cochran scarfed down burgers and hot dogs from the grill, Brenda and Dawn could hear it all since the floating barbecue was a short distance from their beach.

Dawn erupted into a tearful fit comparable to a pouting child who just had their toy taken away.  “The fact that I’m gonna have to sit in camp tonight with people who are full and are seeing their loved ones for the whole afternoon makes me wanna spit!” she sobbed in a confessional.  I get it, you miss your husband.  But everybody there misses their loved ones.  All this does is make you look like a spoiled turd.  I will admit, I have always liked Dawn as a person.  Each time I’ve met her she’s been very pleasant and kind.  But watching her constant crying in the game is nothing short of tiresome.

Immunity Duel

In yet another amazing endurance challenge, the battle came down to Dawn and Brenda.  Dawn quickly asked Brenda to let her win the challenge because they knew both of them were safe since Eddie was their definite target.  But, just like last week, Brenda refused and chose to fight on longer.  Not long after, Brenda involuntarily fell out of the challenge and gave Dawn her first Immunity victory ever.

Generosity Backfires

Suddenly, Brenda became a major target as Cochran, Dawn and Sherri felt like her likability was making her a strong candidate to win the game.  Therefore, they felt it would make the most sense to vote her out next.  Although Eddie made it abundantly clear throughout Tribal Council that he was expecting to have his torch snuffed, the majority of the tribe flipped on Brenda and sent her packing. “I was honest with you guys,” she said to Dawn and Cochran before she walked out of the game.  “I was genuine with you guys.  It hurts.”  Seriously, Dawn?!?!  That’s the way you pay back the woman who answered your walrus-like moaning and helped you retrieve your missing teeth from the depths of the ocean?  OK, just joking.  I do think this was the best strategic move because Brenda was clearly set up as a likely winner.

Two things resulted from this Brenda betrayal: The jury looked stunned and Erik appeared heartbroken.

What are your thoughts on this episode?  Were you surprised Brenda was voted out?  Do you think it was the right move for Dawn and Cochran to make?  What would you have done?  Who of the final five castaways do you think is most deserving of winning the $1 million prize?  Which player do you hope doesn’t win the game?  Sound off and leave a comment below.  Only a few days remain until we learn who claims the $1 million prize as the live finale airs Sunday, May 12 from Los Angeles.

Want more?  Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!  Click here for more information about Survivor.  For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Caramoan.

Photo Credit: CBS.

Topics: CBS Reality TV Shows, Survivor |

54 Responses to “Survivor: Caramoan Recap — A Big Betrayal”

1. Larry Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Well, now there are four. Four what?? Are they afraid of a tiny Asian girl????? Are they empty of self esteem??? Only one player left is worthy of winning. The rest are sheep led by Cochran. If I were a member of the jury I would not cast a vote for any that make the final three.

2. Doug Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Anybody but Dawn is okay for me.

3. Trish Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 7:52 pm

I hope Eddie wins now. The 3 that voted for Brenda should definitely NOT win. I’d even rather Eric win than any of the 3 of them. They could have waited at least one more week, but to vote Brenda out on the heels of the HUGE sacrifice she made for them (except for Dawn, but she did enough for Dawn, with all her histrionics, during the entire game) is loathsome. Yes it’s a game, but they clearly stabbed her in the back. What is one more week after all – they could have tried their maneuvering at the next tribal counsel. Tonight may cause me to give up watching future Survivors, if one of these 3 win … I would hate to see the million go to any of them.

4. Hanna Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Well.I’ve been really upset when Andrea was voted of.Didn’t like Brenda so today I’m o’key.Definitely Andrea.Reynold and Malcolm were the best.I’m rooting for Cochran as his head is only one working here.The others,including Brenda too plain for my taste.

5. harvey miller Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 8:09 pm

‘No good deed goes unpunished!’ Sad but true commentary on human nature. Some people will do anything for money and they represent the worst side of our culture that has abandoned character, trust, loyalty. None of the three scheming losers that voted Brenda off today deserve to win.
    Like Cochran I have been watching this show since the beginning. However, I am becoming less and less enthralled as I am confronted with the deceitful and selfish side of human beings. I may not watch this program anymore. There is enough bad news ever day in the newspapers.

6. jjs Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Eddie deserves it, non of the favs do @ this point.

7. ed Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Brenda had integrity,honesty,and was a strong competitor and was one of the finest people ever to play the game of survivor. She let Dawn win the immunity challenge and sacrificed time with her family so others could. She should have won the million dollars. I hope Cochran and Dawn get what they deserve. Dawn makes me want to spit.

8. tommy Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 9:03 pm

dawn plain an simple back stabing skank i hope she doesn’t have kids

9. Tammy k Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 9:23 pm

For the 1st time in 13 years of watching Survivor, tonight’s blindside really made me mad. I realize it’s a game but that doesn’t mean abandon all ethics and morals. I REALLY hope Dawn doesn’t win. After everything Brenda did for her, shame on her! Eric now has to know that if he doesn’t win immunity he is the next to go. Go Eric!

10. Jean Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 9:26 pm

This episode made me sick tonight. The episode was about love and family and how proud everyone was of them. Well I hope Dawn, Sherri and Cochran know they are a disgrace. How can Dawn and Sherri be mothers and do what they did tonight? Cochran ask your mom how proud she is of you tonight? Yes this is a game for 1 million dollars but you were going to be able to get Brenda out later. I know one of you will win and I don’t know how you can be excited winning this way. Y’all are a disgrace to have money take over you this way.

11. Ed Kraft Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Brenda showed compassion,integrity,class and was a great competitor. She was one of the finest players in survivor history and should have won the million dollars. I hope Cochran and Dawn get what they deserve. Dawn makes me want to spit.

12. Mary Says:
    May 8th, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Brenda, Brenda. Honor- you will live with forever.
    I wish that I had a million dollars that I could give to you. Yes, Survivor is a game, but your example of genuine compassion, integrity, strength, and character is something that you have shared with America. You have inspired me and my family to stay true, be kind and do the right thing. I hope that a wealthy benefactor will reward you for demonstrating what is important to humanity.

Dawn- your mental instability is excruciating. You made it painful to watch Survivor this season.
    You were a burden to everyone. You should appreciate that Brenda was the only one patient enough with you to become your friend. And you betrayed her with a cocky, smug grin. Karma.
    Crying is not a free pass, does not make things O.K. , nor excuse accountability for repeated behavior. Time for you to grow up.
    Sheri- nothing. Absolutely nothing.
    Cochran- you clever little monkey!
    Eddie- You make me smile. Give Cochran hell!
    Eric, Eddie and Cochran- Good Luck!!!

13. Port Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 4:54 am

I’ve watched survivor for several years.
    After last night, and the vote off of Brenda made me angry. I’m considering not watching survivor after that vote. Dawn showed her true colors like a drowned rat. I pity anyone close to her.
    Anyone awarding money to Dawn, Cochran or Sheri needs to have their head examined. I am very disgusted by Dawn, Cochran and Sheri after stabbing Brenda so cruelly. The whole program at this point only teaches all the wrong messages for humanity. I think it was very wrong for the program to have the barbecue so close to the two that could not attend. I wonder at the sanity of the those that control the game play for setting up such a mean game.

14. Patricia Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 5:00 am

Brenda was too nice. I recall she gave up a spaghetti dinner that she purchased in the food auction for bags of beans and rice for the entire tribe. Nice guys, Dawn, Cochran, Sherri. You couldn’t wait one more day? I hope you all get voted off. Dawn, you are such a witch with a capital B. I hope Eddie wins the remaining challenges and goes on to win the whole thing. You people are disgusting human beings.

15. Jake Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 5:02 am

As soon as Brenda dropped out of the immunity challenge, (I think she could have outlasted Dawn) I was afraid she was setting herself up for a blindside. Greed seems to be the American way these days and I am sure that Brenda’s Asian heritage was partly the reason for her selfless actions. She should be proud of herself and I’m sure her family already feels great pride in the way she played a good and honest game. She can’t win this season, but CBS should definitely consider her for a future season. Eddie or Eric should win!

16. Shel Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 5:19 am

What they did to Brenda makes me want to throw up. I’ve disliked Dawn since she back-stabbed Malcolm. She just has no redeeming qualities. Rooting for Erik and Eddie now, but they probably have no chance. Really makes me sick that Cochran, Dawn or Sherri will win this. I don’t ever want to see any of those three again.

17. Carl Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 5:59 am

Don’t think I’ll be watching the show anymore until they revamp the format. Right now (especially after last night) the only thing the show portrays is that greed, lying, cheating, deceit and back-stabbing are what it takes to get you ahead. And don’t tell me that “it’s just a game”. Very bad influence on the younger people.

18. DB Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 6:11 am

People – it is a game. Decisions made are done so with the intent to win, it is not a reflection of one’s moral code. Brenda played a good game but in hindsight was to selfless (giving away dinner for beans, the family reward, losing to dawn in the challenge). the other players could clearly see she would be very difficult to beat in the finals and therefore cast her off. This does not make Cochrane a bad person but rather observant and smart.

19. Liz Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 6:43 am

My husband and I are disgusted with the betrayal of Brenda. When they gave her the option of taking the barbecue or giving it up, I was saying ‘don’t do it, they won’t reward you for it’ even if it was the decent thing to do. Having the barbecue just off the beach was a horrible thing to do to the ones not included. In the challenge, I’m sure Brenda could have held on a little longer and beat Dawn. Dawn needs psychiatric care, how could she treat Brenda like that when Brenda had been her source of comfort on so many occasions when she had a meltdown, esp. the teeth meltdown, when Brenda searched for the missing teeth. Cochrane is a sneak, and maybe that’s why he’s still there, outplaying… I’m not sure why Cochrane and Dawn hooked up with Sherry, who seems to contribute nothing to the game, and who has somehow slid under the radar as one of the ‘fans’. At this point, we are rooting for either Erik or Eddie to win. Yes we will watch Sunday night to hopefully see Dawn, Cochrane and Sherry get their comeuppance, but after watching every single episode of Survivor since it began, we are so disgusted by last nights betrayal that we probably won’t watch anymore…Sorry Jeff, we love you, but we ‘just can’t take any more nastiness’…it just goes to show how low some people will behave to win a million dollars…as far as I can tell, Cochran, Dawn and Sherry have sold their souls for the chance of winning, whereas Eddie and Erik have played a clean game, so if there is justice and karma, Eddie and Erik will be two of the final three…

20. JL Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 7:28 am

The bottom line is…this is a GAME! They are supposed to outwit, outlast, outplay. Voting someone out is just part of the game. How can so many people have such hatred and animosity towards others that they’ve never met. How do you know what you would do in the same situation. They’re all there to win the million dollars. Why was it okay for Brenda to backstab Andrea, but not okay for others to backstab Brenda? Also, Andrea was the one that gave up a meal for everyone else to have beans — not Brenda.

21. Bobbi Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:07 am

I’m so disgusted with Dawn and hope the jury does NOT award her or anyone that stabbed Brenda in the back the million dollars. It’s obvious that Brenda let Dawn get immunity and she repaid her by cutting her throat? The three that voted Brenda out of the game after her unselfish act should be real proud (sarcasm) of themselves. What a fine example they are to their children and families. They don’t deserve to win; but Brenda deserves the consolation prize and I hope the viewers will vote for HER to get the extra money. I know it’s a game, but really???

22. DJ Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:12 am

All Andrea did throughout the game was backstab everyone but Eddie. She deserved to go.At least Brenda was loyal to the alliance.

23. DJ Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:15 am

And yes. If someone was there for me every time I wanted to quit the game or came close to a breakdown, I guarantee I’d be there for them when it counts. Dawn is a cut throat!

24. Terry Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:33 am

When an ant gets in your way – step on it…

25. Mary Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:55 am

Survivor is disintegrating into just another reality program showing people at their most selfish and treacherous. I’ve watched every season and see it losing its original meaning. Used to be that the one winning most challenges, showing survivor skills, outwitting etc, made them a hero and excellent winner. I see more cases of backstabbing, treachery, selfishness than ever. It’s no longer about honor, it’s who can be the most unsavory character. After Brenda made a huge personal sacrifice giving up her time with family, and food, the contestants got rid of her. Really?? Strategy works okay up to the merge, but after that it just makes me sick to see how people are rewarded for badness. If you win a reward, or are nice, you won’t be kept on. Therefore, in future, nobody will give up their rewards, and good honest strategic players needn’t apply. I just may stop watching after witnessing this horrid display of deplorable behavior. Producers, take note: this series is deteriorating so please put the honor back into it.

26. Eman Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:59 am

I think CBS/Mark Burnett did an absolutely despicable thing to the winner of that reward challenge. I have watched every episode of Survivor since the beginning, but may never watch another episode again. It is one thing to put an individual into a ethical dilemma. It is another to make them suffer for their sacrifice. Yes it is a game for a million dollars, but I would not sacrifice my humanity for a million. That is what those goons that voted for Brenda did. The winner is Brenda. Long after the million dollars is gone, Brenda will have her humanity and a wonderful legacy for her family.

27. Mary Ignoto Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 9:13 am

Survivor has lost a fan for good. I will no longer watch this show. Greed has turned me off. After Brenda was so good to everyone especially Dawn, they turned against her. Now it’s our turn to turn against them and quit watching their mean cruel alliance.

28. mel Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 9:48 am

this is the worst survivor in history – the remaining contestants are complete losers, cant win challenges, cry and just plain pitiful! the stunt with voting out Brenda is the last straw – now the challenges will be all of 5minutes long as they all give up and jump in or jump off – will not watch the end as none deserve to win

29. Mick Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 10:05 am

It is amazing to me that the 3 contestants who were rolling around on the ground crying and begging during the family event are the ones who blindsided Brenda last night. Truly selfish scum. I hope none of the 3 takes the million.

30. Mel Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 10:34 am

Dawn I hope you don’t win! there has been backstabbing before, but really she found your teeth in the ocean! Horrible, horrible woman!

31. Mark Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 12:39 pm

I hope Eddie or Erik wins – and Brenda the 100K

32. Chester Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Let me start by saying that watching Survivor I often root for the villain and I like all the scheming and blindsides. This time it made me feel empty and disgusted! What a low and classless thing to do!!! At the family reward challenge, they were BEGGING Brenda to let them spend time with their family, then 24 hours later they were stabbing her in the back. Lying and deceiving may be part of the game, but when somebody gives you food and time with your family (by sacrificing their own food and family time), that’s something you don’t take for granted. And as for Dawn, Brenda has had her back and helped her through the game many many times! This was simply not the time to vote off Brenda. If they would have waited until the next vote, then “game on”. But this vote was classless and disgusting! Cochran and others have said “timing is everything”. This timing stunk! I hope it comes back to bite them! After last night, I now hope either Eddie or Erik wins. I don’t think either of them have played a very strong game, but I can’t root for Cochran, Dawn, or Sherri after disgracefully voting out Brenda like that.

33. Marsi Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I have watched every single episode of all seasons of Survivor but I WILL NOT watch the finale. That was so absolutely awful what those 3 did to Brenda. I’m sure Dawn won’t get any votes because she is a horrible, horrible woman but I won’t know because I’m not watching.

34. kiki Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I didn’t like Brenda that much, but it was horrible the way she was blindsided. I really dislike Dawn. She’s completely unstable, whining, crying, and acts completely ridiculous. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. An awful awful person. I hope she doesn’t win!

35. jerry Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 1:53 pm

I think eddie should win because of what the others done to her, I,M not made that way shame on you three !!!!!!!

36. Brandi Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 2:08 pm

I’ve never made a comment before but felt compelled to just vent a bit about the behavior of some of the remaining contestants. Sherri, she’s just a sheep following orders, but still despicable. Especially after being on her knees crying to spend time with her son and husband. Cochran, strangely I’m not at all surprised at what he did. He didn’t really have loyalty to Brenda. In reality, he’s only loyal to his agenda to win the million. Not really mad at Cochran for being the weasel he is and what he did…I expected it. Dawn on the other hand….there are almost no words for that woman. She is a representation of selfish, greedy, two-face, backstabbing, lying, no morals, ethics, integrity or loyalty people that shat on other people to get ahead. She is a sorry excuse for a human being, a mother, a wife. If she was my mother, I’d be ashamed and embarrassed and humiliated. If I see her on the streets, I would spit in her face. She is a waste of space and air. Fact is, majority of people win this game with integrity and fairness. Kim won with good strategy and won most challenges. Rob won with good strategy and likeability. What Dawn did to Brenda is what I will teach my kids on how NOT to treat people. I hope Dawn gets back what she has given. And Brenda, you truly are a class act. You show that there is goodness still left in the world. There should be more people like you. People should start up a fund to donate money for Brenda, just to prove that good people do get rewarded.

37. Norm Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I love the retarded “Im not watching anymore” posts-very funny

38. Chris Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 4:01 pm

I’ m so upset after watching this episode I really don’t know if I want to watch the finale. Dawn has no morality at all, I pity her kids, I can’t imagine having this kind of role model.
    Brenda, be strong and we love you that you are strong competitor, you did great in challenges, you are a true and genuine person.

39. Sharon Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 4:13 pm

I hope Dawn chokes on her false teeth or drowns from all her crocodile tears. Does this woman really not understand the difference between an alliance-member and a true friend? Between strategy and personal betrayal? The only upside is that she also guaranteed a loss for herself.

40. Mom Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Lousiest move I’ve ever seen. Hope none of the 3 jerks win!

41. Roger Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 8:45 pm

I like Cchran or Dawn should win any one else has shown any game. They are no threat so they do not get voted off.

42. Jenn Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I was truly disappointed in what I saw in the last episode. I was amazed that Dawn had the nerve to sit and take credit for winning immunity because anyone who watched the show saw that Brenda gave it to her. She is a disgrace to women and should be ashamed of herself, she makes me sick.

43. Hanna Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

What sacriface Brenda made?Each of the contestants would do the same as Survivor history shows.Nobody dares to refuse giving away for the majority.People who make the comments don;t even know that Andrea gave up her food for the tribe.Brenda was not among top players,no strategy,nothing interesting to say to us watching.Andrea left with smile, Brenda was cry baby,give me a break.Didn’t care about her .At this point I’m not rooting for nobody.Good players deserving to win are gone.

44. AFan Says:
    May 9th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I love watching blindsides on Survivor, but Brenda’s was just heartbreaking and cruel. After she gave up her family and food reward, she not only had to watch the others enjoy what she had fairly won, but she also had to put up with Dawn’s endless complaining and crying. On top of all that, she is betrayed by Dawn. That’s what hurt Brenda the most. Brenda deserved one more day. Dawn’s vote was cowardly and heartless. I have lost all respect for her. Go Eddie and Eric!

45. jean Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 3:54 am

why so bitter. i thought it was a very smart and strategic move .you people take your tv shows too seriously

46. cuzdogg Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 4:26 am

People are so stupid. Malcolm, Andrea, Brenda…they just do not play enough chess…which would teach them to think ahead several moves…nor do they study psychology…which prepare them for the human condition of greed and betrayal. I began to laugh…knowing that Brenda was going to give up her reward…sooo stupid…only to get voted out for moving up in the popularity contest. Giving up the psychological advantage of loved ones and the physical advantage of food = strength…was so unforgivable…because Brenda just gave the opponents is competing against…major advantage. On a strategic side…I laughed too…knowing that making friends, makes enemies…on survivor.

Brenda will feel this sting a long time…much like Malcolm…and then Andrea (being blindsided on the show a 2nd time…and this time with an idol)

I would love to see survivor with all chess type players…with a degree of strength…where the end of the game is not filled with weak players…left over after the warriors defeat each other and the scraps lay on the ground before them.

47. Liz Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 5:35 am

I wonder if Sherry has been hiding her strength, waiting to see if she makes it far enough along, letting everybody think she is no threat…I guess we will see on Sunday…she looks like she’s got strong wiry arms…

I guess Eric can sympathize with Brenda seeing how on his previous season he gave up his immunity and walked right into a blindside…that was pretty low…

Andrea was so conniving that’s what got her voted out, plus everybody realized they couldn’t trust her…had she been smart and played her immunity idol she’d have still been in the game…

I wouldn’t have been so upset with Dawn had she not been so needy all through this, and had not Brenda been so kind to her…I’m not surprised at Cochrane or Sherry blindsiding Brenda, though it was awfully sneaky, they could have voted her off the next time…it had to come down to ‘eating their own’ eventually…but Sherry was never one of the ‘favorite tribe’ until she got brought into ‘spies r us’ so I don’t know why she hasn’t been voted out…then again, Eddie although they’ve had ample opportunity to vote him out is still there too,even if he is on the outs…for all his supposed strength, has he ever won a challenge, so I’m not sure he is much of a threat challenge wise, but he is likeable…it isn’t like it would be the first time that the person who wins the million will be somebody who’s kept a low profile and slid through and wins just because they were the nicer of the people left behind…

48. Faye Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 11:17 am

I can’t believe that Dawn would have done this to
    Brenda after all that Brenda has done for her. I hope Dawn’s false teeth fall out and I am so sick of her crying all the time. I can’t believe those three scum bags voted brenda out after she gave up her time with her Dad for them. I hope none of the three that betrayed Brenda wins this game or I will be sick! Dawn is truly the scum of the earth!

49. colorado Brenda Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Dawn,hope you drop your teeth,turn around and find no-one there to help find them!!! You’ve become a very sad example of a female that another woman would never admire,or respect,and much less want to call a friend. Sheri, who are you, you’ve stayed very much in the shadows of others and hope you look better in clothes, than you do without. Cochrane, your a very smart weasel, and should be able make your million in the real world instead of having to slither like a snake around other human beings. There’s still two honest people on the show that might take the million,if not what goodness of mankind did we learn from these actions!!!!

50. jean Says:
    May 11th, 2013 at 12:08 am

you people are ridiculous.brenda was going to vote out cochran next vote he played strategically and got her before she got him. cochran has kept sherry in the game because she is the perfect goat to take to the final3.brenda is no saint as she had the biggest smirk on her face when people got voted out you holier than thou people should go to church and not watch survivor .survivor is at its best when there is a great stategical move.

51. Lhan Says:
    May 11th, 2013 at 8:59 am

dawn…should go to hell….that wasn’t right.

52. Michael Says:
    May 12th, 2013 at 3:17 am

Dawn just handed the $1M to Cochrane with the last tribal council.

53. Augustiger Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 7:33 am

Brenda’s Betrayal is just Mankind’s recurring story of Jesus Christ

54. Carlos Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

For those mentally retarded who keep saying “It’s just a game” I ask… teach our youth that games are won by backstabbing, treachery, selfishness, etc. & you tell me what kind of people they will grow up to be…

Comments