Comedian Lisa Lampanelli Drops 106 Pounds

May 10, 2013 08:04 AM by Lisa Princ

Comedian and former Celebrity Apprentice contestant, Lisa Lampanelli made headlines last October, when she revealed that after undergoing weight loss surgery, she had lost 80 pounds. Now, the comedian is buzzing the web once again, as she revealed that she is now down a whopping 106 pounds!

Comedian and Celebrity Apprentice alum, Lisa Lampanelli is used to making people laugh, but these days, she is happier than ever herself. Why? Well, last April, Lisa underwent weight loss surgery, or more specifically, gastric sleeve surgery. Fast forward to one year later – Lisa revealed that she has since lost a whopping 106 pounds!

Speaking to In Touch Magazine recently, Lampanelli revealed her big loss, explaining: “I feel like I’ve reached the weight I’m supposed to be. I’m officially a skinny bitch!”

However, despite now being slim, Lisa Lampanelli is still struggling with her addiction to food. “I have to figure out my addiction issue and how I even got overweight in the first place,” Lisa added, admitting that while it helped, surgery alone is not the answer. Hopefully, she can get her addiction under control and maintain her weight loss.

What’s the best part of now being 142 pounds? The shopping, of course! Lampanelli is thrilled that she can now wear pretty much anything she wants, and enjoys seeing how much money she can save browsing the sale racks of Macy’s.

What do you think of Lisa Lampanelli’s 106 pound weight loss? Do you think she will overcome her food addiction? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Celebrity Apprentice. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Apprentice Links.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Celebrity Apprentice, NBC Reality TV Shows |

10 Responses to “Comedian Lisa Lampanelli Drops 106 Pounds”

1. FreeSampleLady Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 8:25 am

I dont know if she will or not but I wish her the best, she looks great!

2. DJ Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 9:43 am

Some women look healthy and fit at 106 lbs. Lisa looks sickly.

3. Belinda Tuyub Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 9:53 am

I’m happy for Lisa. She looks great. We saw her in Houston, she’s still super funny and its great she’s feeling better about herself. I definitely think she will overcome her food addiction. I believe in her and anything is possible. You can do it Lisa.

4. Karen Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 10:05 am

I think any weightloss surgery is the easy way out and if they don’t change their habits they are wasting time and money. I have cousins that have had it and I think it is a lazy way out. Unless you have health issues that need to be taken care of. lazy lazy lazy

5. jenniferhenry Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

i had that surgery in 08′ i lost all my weight it works but you have to exercise and stuff .. if i could id do it again with the surgery lol

6. bob Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

yea she lost weight but ugly is bone deep.

7. Mr. Resister Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

Wow, look at Lisa. I can only compliment her achievement. Despite the naysayers who think she somehow cheated to get there. There are always malcontents. I think if Lisa turns to WeightWatchers and gets on their program, she will live well without re-gaining the weight.
    Regardless, she looks great, always has had quick and snappy commedic patter and will continue to display those talents. But now we guys will have a bit of eye candy to watch while we laugh.
    Go Lisa Go.

8. David Says:
    May 10th, 2013 at 2:34 pm

karen, I was thinking the same thing.If you want to lose weight, you need to do it the right way by exercising and eating healthy. I also know alot of people who had the surgery and they have gained in all back plus some.

9. clare Says:
    May 19th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Her head is tooo large for a small body. She looks like a bobble head dolls you put on your car dash board. Like a fat person with shot hair…it just doesn’t work

10. clare Says:
    May 19th, 2013 at 10:12 am

Like a fat person with a very short hair cut….

Comments