LeAnn Rimes Admits She Was ‘Depressed’ After Eddie Cibrian Affair

May 29, 2013 05:41 AM by Lisa Princ

It’s not always easy wrecking someone else’s marriage being the other woman, and LeAnn Rimes is living proof of that. In fact, the X Factor guest star opened up recently about her affair with her now husband, Eddie Cibrian, and admitted that she was ‘depressed’ after breaking up his marriage to Brandi Glanville!

So, let’s get this straight…LeAnn Rimes had an affair with Brandi Glanville’s husband, but Rimes was the one who ended up depressed? Yep, according to LeAnn, she suffered from depression after her affair with Cibrian, which led her to check into a facility for help.

Speaking to US Weekly recently, Rimes revealed: “I was feeling all these crazy emotions and feeling terrible about myself and was disgusted by myself and thought I was pathetic.” Yeah, pathetic is definitely one way to describe getting involved with a married man, don’t you think?

Checking herself into therapy last year appeared to do the trick for Rimes, who no longer feels depressed or disgusted with herself. Instead, LeAnn has made a complete turnaround in how she views herself. “I’m the strongest I’ve ever been. I’m the most honest with myself that I’ve ever been, I’m the most secure I’ve ever been about myself and my family, and I’m the most confident I’ve been in a really long time,” Rimes concluded.

Seriously? Does anyone else not feel the least bit sorry for LeAnn Rimes? What do you think about LeAnn Rimes admitting to being depressed after the affair? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Sound off in the comments and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The X Factor. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: TheXFactor.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, FOX Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, The X Factor |

71 Responses to “LeAnn Rimes Admits She Was ‘Depressed’ After Eddie Cibrian Affair”

1. Diana Binkowski Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:03 am

If he will cheat with you, he will certainly cheat on you. You don’t know depression until he finds someone else better than you. Your time will come. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

2. Sandy Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:05 am

OMG let it go already you media horror. Nobody likes you and you are doing anything to get attention – its been how many years now just stop talking about it.

3. Bob DeLacy Jr Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:09 am

At least she confessed and admitted to being wrong.She has a conscience unlike some people who write here.LeAnn Rimes was wrong,but it’s over now MOVE ON.I enjoy her singing.I bought her inspirational cd the other day and her version of Bridge over Troubled Waters was awesome.And I know what your gonna say DON’T!

4. Shellye Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:22 am

I think this is only to “show” the public she feels remorse for what she did because so many people hate her for breaking up a family. Why did she not also feel depressed about cheating on HER husband with Eddie? I’ll tell you why – because she thinks getting the public to believe that SHE believes what she did is as disgusting as we all think it is will get us to like her again. I can only speak for myself, but I see through this. Leann, did your publicist dream this up? I’m sorry you’re no longer the darling child that everyone loves. My advice? Stay out of the media for awhile and stop desperately trying tactic after tactic to fool the public! It is what it is Leann, you did what you did, shut up about it already and go away for now! Maybe it will be a slightly distant memory…years from now!

5. Sasha Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:31 am

Oh Please, Leann saying you are depressed after starting an affair, knowing Eddie Cibrian was a married man, then breaking up that marriage, and not to mention, breaking up your own marriage, then saying you are depressed after the incident and disgusted by yourself and your actions? Well You should have been disgusted by yourself and your actions and attempted to turn around things in your own life instead of going into rehab to treat your own self inflicted depression. If you had worked through you problems and found some creative solutions that would have made you a much stronger and better person without the heavy expense of rehab.

6. Meredith Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 7:09 am

LeAnn is pathetic. She knew what she was doing was wrong and she did anyway. And why is she not sorry for hurting her then husband. She hurt innocent children with her selfish actionsand so did Eddie. It was all about what THEY wanted. Eddie is a cheat too,so sounds like she will get hers very soon, if she doesn’t cheat on him first. They deserve each better.

7. Deborah Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 7:48 am

Realistically If you are not that type of person and this was your first time doing what Leann Rimes did, when all the dust settled and reality sets in about what you have done,it would be natural to have some type of guilt. Don’t knock her for feeling quilty; criticize her if she did it and not felt nothing. This tells me that she has a conscious. Did Eddie ever say he felt bad about cheating on his wife? I don’t agree with what she did, however I can see how she got caught up. At the time I feel that she did not really think it all out. She saw how fine he was and probably said all the right things. We don’t know what he told Leanne about his marriage. Most men tell prospective women that there marriage is over just to draw them in and before you know it you’re involved. I just hope that the tables don’t ever turn on her and he cheats on her. If he does, I hope she is able to handle it.

8. Kim Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 7:58 am

My gosh. We know. She’s told us all a million times. It sounds like she is trying everything in the world to justify her actions–not to the world but to herself. If you say something enough it becomes true, right? The alarm bells went off that what she did was wrong but she chose not to listen. Ole Eddie sure as heck appears not to lose sleep over it. What irritates me is there are people who really are depressed, bipolar, etc from brain disorders–not because they allow themselves to cheat on their spouses and ruin marriages. Oh, and they go to rehab because their meds are out of balance or they’ve attempted/thought about suicide, not because they are tired of it all. Grow up dear.

9. EVA Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 8:52 am

So she went to therapy so she could feel better and it would be ok for her to take a man away from his wife and children, wish I could afford that therapy, doesn’t matter what you do they say it’s ok. She is such a media whore, you got that thing you call a man but I’ve been where you are only I wasn’t the one cheating and he’s cheated on every woman he’s been with, just like Eddie will do. How do you sleep at night?

10. doug Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 8:55 am

It seems everybody here commenting has never sinned or thought about it in any way. It seems to me that we are all human and have made mistakes. Tell us about some of your sins and let us judge you as well. Then we will let you feel the pain and shame that comes with your comments. My guess is we wont find any takers. Leann will be fine and her life will continue to be successful. God Bless Le…..doug

11. Elaine Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:02 am

LeAnn is pathetic – so true!

12. sylvie Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:05 am

So she cheats on HER husband, and HIS wife, and we’re supposed to care that she was fake-depressed?? WHAT A SKANK!!!

13. LisaB Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:22 am

The real skank is the hubby that cheated on HIS WIFE, not LeAnn Rhimes. People in glass houses, shouldn’t throw stones. Depression is nothing to be toyed with. Doesn’t matter, if she was right or wrong. Must be nice to sit behind a PC, and call someone you do not know names? Keep in mind Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, did the same to Jennifer Anniston. Yet, Jolie didn’t feel squat for Jennifer. There is always two-sides to every story. He he cheated on his wife, WITH LEANN what makes you think he’s the saint in this picture?

14. Carol Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:40 am

I read somewhere recently that when we dislike qualities about ourselves, it is easier to attribute/dislike these qualities in another person. When we have little tolerance for others, we are likely to attribute the sense of our own inferiority to them. It’s called projection. In reading most of these comments, it appears there is a LOT of projection going on…perhaps we should all take a good look in the mirror!

15. Beverly Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:40 am

OMG!!! She had an affair, big hairy deal. She couldn’t steal a man unless he wanted to be stolen. Clearly, they were both unhappy or an affair never would have started. The way their divorves palyed out was not ideal, but it is much worse on the kids if the parents are miserable. She does have at least one redeeming quality and that is her volunteer work with Pitbulls and Parolees. Her heart is kind, otherwise, she would donate her time and energy to a much less worthy cause.

16. Lori Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:46 am

I don’t like her and I don’t feel one bit sorry for her. She’s a homewrecker, no matter how she feels about herself. However, isn’t it past time to move on?

17. Kellee Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:48 am

Love how so many feel free to pass judgment….guess none of you every did anything wrong….go ahead you sinless people…throw that first stone…..Somehow it seems that LeAnn isn’t the pathetic one…she made a huge mistake. She felt bad. She has apologized over and over and is trying to be real….amazing how some people just judge and judge, but NEVER look in the mirror…so very sad.

18. Laura Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 9:58 am

Eddie Cibrian is not exactly innocent in all of this. Why is it just Leann’s fault? I am tired of men getting off without any backlash when they do this crap.

19. OraLee Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:18 am

I think it is sad that everyone is down on her when it takes two. EDDIE is a grown man and knew he was wrong to cheat on his wife with LeAnn. Yes, she has taken the world of haters on, but nothing is said about this married father that indulged in the affair as well. He could have stopped it and said he can’t or that he first needs to end the marriage before they continue. I don’t like home-wreckers either, but I hate to see all of it a one sided blame. They both hurt their spouses and they both are cheaters. I have had been married to a womanizing cheater and I would have gladdly let him go instead of getting a broken heart and finding out about an affair the entire time thinking our marriage was fine. All I have to say to both of them, what comes around, goes around. They are BOTH untrustworthy when it comes to relationships/marriages.!!

20. Brenda Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:28 am

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. We have all made mistakes and time to get over it. This is no different than any other mistake. FORGIVENESS is the key and Im glad she has forgiven herself and stronger for it. Judging is for God, not us unknowing low vibrational beings. Love her and forgave long ago..
    What we wish for someone else… good and bad.. comes to us first.. so we really hurt ourselves by sending someone negative energy. THink about it

21. Willy Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:31 am

LeAnn is a good woman and all of you need to
    MYOB…….if you’ve watched Brandi G on RHOBH, you should know by now just why Eddie cheated. BG is so scummy, evil minded,poop-stirring and mean that it would be tough for any man to hang around her for long.

22. Andi Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:41 am

I agree with the others. If he got bored with Brandi and cheated, he will get bored with Leann too. Trouble is, Brandi is a hell of a lot stronger a woman than Leann, and I imagine when it happens to Leann, she will be totally broken by it.

23. Nina Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:47 am

Why Brandi Glanville didn’t put one of them long legs knee deep in Leann’s behind, I’ll never know. Because she cheated with Brandi’s hubby as well as on her own, we’re supposed to feel sorry for her now?! She KEPT seeing Eddie. I don’t feel sorry for her, not then not now no way no how. Whoever called Leann a skank was right!

24. Kymberli Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:49 am

Grow up. What LeAnn did is never going to be OK no matter how depressed she says she was. Too bad her depression didn’t make her do the right thing and break it off – at least until Eddie handled his business.

25. Deseraye Dunn Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:50 am

I think that LeAnn Rimes will do anything to remain in the public eye. She hasn’t really been a relative force in country music for years. She is important primarily to herself. She had a beautiful voice when she first started, but all of her recent music has been horrible.

26. Dean Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:54 am

I think she should write a “bad” country song about the whole deal! Pathetic, she is….I don’t know how either one of them can trust each other. I hope we don’t hear about them again….we almost get where it is a memory and then she opens her mouth again.

27. tammy rusk Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:57 am

selfish bitch, awww. people don;t like you because you ruined 2 marriages. What did you think would happen?

28. Susie Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:21 am

Why all the bitching about her? HE CHEATED TOO!!! I think he’s worse than she is because HE HAS KIDS! If you are going to blame one, you have to blame BOTH of them. They were both wrong, but good God people, this happens every day. Let’s move on to something else now. I am BORED with them.

29. LEILA Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:23 am

SO SHE CHEATED AND MAYBE NOW SHE REALIZES IT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE BUT HE CHEATED WITH AS WELL,WHY ISN’T ANYONE DOGGING HIM OUT?COME ON PPL.I GET THAT SHE IS BEING OVER DRAMATIC WITH THE SITUATION BUT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES.I’VE BEEN CHEATED ON IN MY LIFE,DOESN’T MEAN I’M GONNA DISLIKE HER BECAUSE SHE DID IT.AT THE END OF THE DAY IT’S THERE BUISSNESS,GET A LIFE PPL AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSES.

30. Pat Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:30 am

So…..did she THINK that she would be the only
    one that he would not cheat on? Serves her right
    after wrecking Brandi”s marriage and hurting their children as well. She probably didnt think about that at all. Le Ann really SHOULD be depressed because she is in for a life of infidelity being married to Eddie Cibrian. Good luck. you are getting what you deserve.

31. Squirrellygirl Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:31 am

I agree with the majority of comments here. You cheated with Edie, both of you are cheaters, and you will both cheat on eachother.

Torturing the exwife will certaining get you satanic points and increase your displeasure for eternity.

32. Faith Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:32 am

What make her think that she shouldn’t feel depressed, pathetic,and cheap because that’s exactly what she is. Why would a woman think she could/should be able to take a man from his wife and family and live happily ever after. Thank God, life doesn’t work that way. What goes around comes around. Perhaps her depression will stop if she leaves him and move on to someone unattached.

33. Squirrellygirl Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:32 am

If she was so sorry for what she did, then why does she try to torture the exwife? I think Leann will get what she deserves someday.

34. Squirrellygirl Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:35 am

Deborah, LeAnn cheated on her husband, Dean, as well.

35. Squirrellygirl Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:37 am

I quit listening to your music, LeAnn. I switch the radio stations when you come on. You lost some fans by doing this. And if you really were sorry, you would stop trying to start arguments with the exwife. Freak.

36. Luch Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:53 am

Can she please quit trying to get attention? Next week, she’ll photographed in a bathing suit again grocery shopping like she did last year. This girl loves attention!!

37. Janelle Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:54 am

It’s so funny how woman can give her so much crap, but Eddie isn’t feeling depressed because he’s with the person he wants to be with. He doesn’t get harassed or called a homewrecker like Leann does, but he’s the one that betrayed his wife.

38. diana Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 11:58 am

come on let a sleeping dog ly, it’s not as if every star hasn’t done the same thing. she has been able to deal with it, leave her alone already!

39. susan Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

if you’re married and feel the need to stray,get a divorce.first!!!!

40. Patty Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:12 pm

I don’t feel sorry for her because she ALWAYS has something wrong with her to complain about. She was one of my favorite singers at one time until she started whining about everything. LeAnn – you are NOT a baby anymore…..GROW UP!

41. Linda Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Brandi is PATHETIC…. Leann and Eddie were at the right time in their lives to meet and be together. Leann was married to the wrong person and Eddie was obviously married to a crazy mental woman who he has children with. Like really do you think he should be with her?? He is no angel but he certainly should not be with Brandi. I feel sorry for Leann that she got involved with this mess, but they did a movie together cheesy as it was they had chemistry that was more than a fling and now they are married. I know girls like Brandi and they are pure poison I also know Leann”s and they are just stupid.
    I also am tired of hearing how ugly, anorexic, untalented Leann is. I think she is young, dumb, and vulnerable but she is extremely cute, has a rockin hot bod and can sing her ass off. Eddie is lucky. Oh I guess everyone who hates her is perfect.

42. Melanie Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:24 pm

This is all just pathetic and a totally fabricated and staged attempt to win our sympathy, but for me, it just solidified my contempt for both Leann and Eddie. I want to know WHAT HAPPENED TO LEANN’S FACE? She looks freaky now, and I can’t believe Eddie traded BRANDI for LeAnn…! Any bets on how long before either of they cheat?

43. vicki Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

I thik she is beautiful and talented and sensitive and who of us hasnt done things we are ashamed of. I do not think once a cheater always a cheater.. There are many men or women for that matter who have cheated but then find their true soul mate and the love was real and lasting and they never felt the urge to stray again. Judge not lest ye be judged is what I say. I say stay strong Leann and Eddie and show everyone that they are SO WRONG..

44. Liza Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:25 pm

She needs to shut up – to have to state that you are strong and confident…imo – means she is not!

45. Deb Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:35 pm

Two words Angelina Jolie! Not only did she not feel guilty, she flaunted it for the world!

46. gmlala Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:38 pm

LeAnn is a media whore. Are we supposed to feel sorry for you now because you were depressed for ruining a family and cheating on your husband? No, I do not feel sorry for you, you get what you deserve and much more. You are pathetic to think that people would condone what you did and then feel sorry for you?

If you were truly remorseful, you would have stopped seeing Eddie and allowed him to fix his marriage.

You are a horrible excuse for a human being.

47. Kathleen Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

How long is this skank going to talk about this move on already!!!! My god in heaven get a life and lay off on the tweeting!

48. Alisha Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:48 pm

She’s only saying this now to drum up more publicity. She’s only happy when she’s in the limelight (good, bad, or indifferent).

49. mindy Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 12:51 pm

You can’t make a man cheat, so it was both of them. It happened to me, and I thank the girl now. Thank you, J. Boozell for thinking you had to have my husband and ending up with a big booby prize and childless. Kharma really is a bitch!!

50. Lena Marie Cardinale Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 1:01 pm

I Just Love these judgmental people out there,(As well as YOU the Media) Saying how Eddie’s gonna cheat on LeAnn, what about her ex husband, calling her a Home wrecker Blah Blah Blah. Why don’t We all look at ourselves, take care of our Business, leave it alone, and Move on,…They did!

51. P Calef Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Why do people insist she was in rehab? She went to meetings to a therapist. She did not stay overnight not even once. This was out patient therapy. NOT REHAB!

52. maria Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I don’t know why now it comes to light that she got depressed over sleeping with someone else’s husband, happens every day, you don’t see Angelina Jolie getting depressed over her part in Brad and Jennifer ‘s marriage.

Best way to keep from getting depressed about it, is not do it at all.

53. Jessica Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I don’t think she “took” her husband away from his wife. He played a role too. Sometimes things happen that we don’t expect. Not too many people out there live a completely perfect life. Unfortunately, we just have to hear way too much of what goes on in celebrities lives.

54. Abigail Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 3:35 pm

He cheats with you he WILL cheat ON YOU!!! Duh, I’d be depressed too!
    Her telling us all this……again……. reminds me of a line from Gone with the Wind.
    “Scarlett felt it was just Melanie’s way of parading her conquest and
    getting credit for being sweet at the same time.” ROFLMBO!

55. Pilar Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 3:55 pm

1) who is Eddie Sibrian?
    2) how long is she going to talk about this?
    3) Gave up singing for Adultress?
    4) when is she gonna shut up about Eddie already?
    5) when is this gonna stop being news?
    6) Is there going to be another season of “Meerkat Manor?”

56. Riann Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Please give this story a rest already. She is clearly lonely to continue to stir a pot that has already boiled over moons ago. Something is not right with her. If she was happy in her marriage she would not need to keep re-kindling this pathetic story.

57. Lethi Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Leann stop already, you broke up a marriages and neither you or Eddie have no remorse over your actions. Hope both are happy with each other for now because that’s all it will be for now!!!!

58. Diane Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Who cares…………….

59. Linda Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Get over it Leann is there not enough single men for you so you don’t have to be a home wrecker.

60. cpatra Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:37 pm

I read some postings about others being judgemental,we are only offering an opinion on a subject that Leann and Eddie keep tryng to make relevant,sure others have done the exact same thing but they went on about their merry way and did not care what was said, Leann keeps stiring the pot every chance she gets, Eddie is not saying anything but he is just as guilty as she is ,no one really cares about this, if they ever did,for me I know the reason I am so disgusted with the whole affair is ,It is bad enough that they cheated and destroyed two marriages but she wants to argue with the kids mom,she wants to dictate rules and changes for another womans kids,and to just take over as the kids mom,this to me is disgusting, Just be quiet already Leann, you got what you wanted,be happy with it , time will tell how strong you really are,because Karma is unrelenting,be with your husband ,have his kids, and hope that you never have to go through what you put another woman through.If you thought you went in a depressed state after your affair,try being a married mom and find out your husband is pursuing and eventually marrying the “other woman”. Now that can and will make for some heavy depression.I think you can now see why so many of your fans are not sympathetic to you.

61. Higgins Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

LeAnn is really pathetic. She has an affair with a married man who has a beautiful wife and sons – at some level she had to know that this was wrong. If Cibrian wasn’t happy he should have gotten a divorce first, then started up with LeAnn instead of being selfish (both of them being selfish)!
    I hate to say this but LeAnn’s day will come when Eddie finds someone he deems better. He is not a faithful person and either is she. For now they deserve each other.

62. Whocars Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

It’s not my relationship, and not my business. I don’t understand why people give a crap about other peoples private lives. None of us know how either of their marriages really were, couldn’t have been too wonderful if it was that easy to move on from them.

63. Susie Que Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Lee Anne should be depressed but not for being the other woman. She wasn’t the other woman she was the next one. As far as her being responsible she fell for a story from a lying man who was married to a “pig with a dirty mouth who whines all the time about how she was done wrong”. Leave her alone and trash the man who knew he’d married the wrong woman.

64. DHB Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Guessing that Leann is most likely and undiagnosed bipolar person vs just being depressed. She needs to get off the drama train and visit a specialist.

65. tera Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:16 pm

this is not the first nor will it be the last time that a woman or man broke up a marriage…such as:

Angie N Brad
    Tom and Rita
    Tori and Dean

66. Nancy Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:34 pm

I think LeAnn and Eddie are both SKANKS!~!!
    I hope the same happens to them. No matter what a marriage is going through, you either work it out, get a divorce, and then move on, you DO NOT interfere with a current marriage. I think they need to divorce and feel what it is like to do so.

LeAnn complains too much and Eddie is not apologetic at alL. ANGELINA AND BRAD PITT all over again. Both sets of redos are SKANKS, and I do not listen to her music anymore NOR do I go to the movies starring them. Eddie WHO!!!!

67. Nancy Says:
    May 29th, 2013 at 10:37 pm

REHAB IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE DEPRESSED AND IN TROUBLE NOT FOR PEOPLE TO CLEAN UP THEIR IMAGE.

LEANN….I FEEL FOR DEAN AND BRANDI AND THE KIDS….NOT YOU AND EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

68. Carol G. Says:
    May 30th, 2013 at 5:19 am

In response to Doug – obviously you think that anyone that has “sinned” shouldn’t be talking about other people – it’s the old “stones and glass houses” situation. However, if people want to air their dirty laundry to the public then they have opened themselves up to the comments.

69. Kelly Says:
    May 31st, 2013 at 7:33 pm

Poor Leann, really disgusting and pathetic? Why is she still with him them.

70. Cynthia M Says:
    June 5th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

I personally love Brandi as she is a tell it like it is kind of person who won’t take crap from anyone. I also Love Leanne’s music. The main problem here is Eddie Cibrian. He led Brandi to believe everything was wonderful with their marriage whilst all the time he was cheating on her and her Children. Apparently his marriage vows and family meant nothing to him. As for Leanne cheating on her husband, I feel horrible for him as I am sure he never deserved any of this. Quit name calling people have any of you thought about how the children will feel reading your so called opinions on their parents and their spouses. I think everyone needs to grow up and leave all involved alone. Brandi and Leanne’s husband did not deserve what was done to them in any way shape or form. Thankfully they can move on to better futures with people who deserve and respect them. Hopefully all will start getting along for the children so they will have a stable upbringing.

71. ann Says:
    June 14th, 2013 at 2:08 pm

LeAnn doesn’t feel guilty,when she cheated with Eddie she kept trying to keep in touch with him calling and texting.She never shuts up about this,she trying to play the victim.She has Eddie,but she is obessesed with Brandi.I do believe Brandi when she said Eddie didn’t want a divorce,and that he thought LeAnn was ugly

Comments