Bruce Jenner Slams Kanye West: ‘He’s Never Around’

June 03, 2013 06:14 AM by Lisa Princ

Kim Kardashian may be head over heels in love with Kanye West, but there is one person in her family who does not seem particularly impressed with West – her stepfather, Bruce Jenner! In fact, in a new interview, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star went on to slam West, claiming that he is “never around.”

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are due to have a baby together next month, and while Kim constantly gushes about her baby’s daddy, Bruce Jenner does appear to be impressed by West. In fact, when questioned recently about Kanye West, Jenner revealed that West has not been there for a good portion of Kim’s pregnancy, explaining: “Actually, I’ve only met him once. He’s never…he’s not around. He was in Paris the whole time writing and he just hasn’t been around.”

Bruce Jenner’s son, Brody Jenner, who joined his father for the interview, was not any more helpful than his dad. Brody told Maria Menounos: “I’ve never met him. But Kim says great things about him…And so does the entire family.” However, West was supposed to make an appearance at Kardashian’s baby shower, along with members of his family, so hopefully he made an impression on Bruce Jenner. That is, at least if he plans to ask Jenner’s approval for Kim’s hand in marriage someday.

What do you think of Bruce Jenner’s shocking revelation? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear your thoughts on this story! Comment below and leave us your thoughts.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians News. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

153 Responses to “Bruce Jenner Slams Kanye West: ‘He’s Never Around’”

1. James Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:27 am

Kanye West is a piece of shit and I can’t wait for his world to crumble when Kim realizes it and gets him in a child support court.

2. joanna b. Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:27 am

why should he be around? i imagine he’s gotten all he wanted, i believe his character is firmly established as another overpaid loser who thinks he’s above all of the “rules.” God bless his poor baby, she’s going to need all the help she can get.

3. HELEN BAILEY Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:31 am

IF BRUCE JENNER THINKS HE NOT AROUND NOW WAIT TILL THE BABY IS HERE THE ONLY THING KIM WILL GET FROM HIM IS CHILD SUPPORT

4. sherrygirl Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:31 am

How is that a “slam” when it’s the truth!

5. HELEN BAILEY Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:33 am

SPEAKING OF KIM,LAY OFF HER WEIGH ISSUE HATERS,SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A BABY I AM SURE YOUR MOTHER,S GAINED 200LBS WITH YOU

6. Maria Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:37 am

Bruce is right!The worse feeling in the world is to go through a pregnancy and not have the
    father-to-be around. The physical and emotional support needed is priceless. Having the him to just rub your feet when it hurts, massage your tummy, your back, rub your forehorehead,to tell you that you are sexy..these little things means sooo much and helps with in bonding the relatiship with your parthner and the baby.Even more importantly, with the first child…come on Kanye! Kim is a fool is she is trying to cover up for Kanye.It will come back to bite her in the butt.

There is no excuse for Kanye’s absence.

7. Carole Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:39 am

Bruce doesn’t stand up to Kris for selling his two daughters so why should it makes any difference if he meets Kim’s latest stud or not.

8. Suzy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:47 am

Bruce shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. All other reports indicate that he’s telling the truth and its a shame Kanye isn’t there supporting the Mother of his child during her pregnancy. I figure its about par for the course, though. Kanye is a jerk.

9. kylee Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:47 am

What a shocker…if they were,in fact, such good friends before, Bruce and Brody would know him pretty good..don’t cha think? This is just another reality stunt for ratings, just like her farce of a marriage to Humphries.

10. Sharon Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:53 am

I agree with Bruce, he’s not interested in Kim or that Baby, if he were he’d be there for her and his baby. It’s all about him, he’s trash in my book! Birds of a Feather Flock together!

11. john Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:53 am

Gee you ever think he don’t want absolutely every minute of his life splat all over tv? Hey I know have a baby shower without the cameras. Or perhaps don’t announce that you never been buttflucked by your babys daddy. I seriously don’t think this guy knew what he was getting into by planting his seed into a person who needs to publish absolutely every part of her life on tv along with her classless family. I mean come on your b/f announcing to the world that he want to open you up anally? Really is this what you want your kids to see when they grow up? Its just sick.

12. gail Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:57 am

As a parent of adult children, I have learned to either keep my mouth shut or voice my opinion ONE time only. People are going to do what they want to do. We need to be there for them if and when things start to fall apart.

13. Barbara Ward Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:59 am

I think Bruce Jenner knows a loser when he sees one!

14. Vince Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:00 am

Are you REALLY SURPRISED at this . The question that the reporter should be asking Bruce is Who is the BIGGER MEDIA WHORE? Kanye or that big step daughter of his Kim or Hows does it feel to be married to a woman that PIMPS HER DAUGHTERS OUT

15. The Truth Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:04 am

What would did you expect? The chances of this particular relationship working out are less than 50%, typical. The changes of this relationship last more than 3 years would be a miracle. Beside both parties have so many options and are easily influenced by outside factors/influences.

16. GREG WARREN Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:07 am

It is common knowledge that Kanye is crude, rude, lewd and not a good guy. What does surprise me is that Bruce Jenner spoke up.

17. marilyn brown Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:07 am

He is too busy making his next baby with his new baby mama.

18. Vince Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:09 am

I wish reporters would get some guts and ask real questions. Say it Bruce F*ck that idiot Kanye. He is a douche and his step daughter is a media seeking whore whose mother should be in jail for pimping her daughters out. Hey Bruce don’t let you media pig wife pimp your daughters out.

19. Tired of Media Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:11 am

Who cares really???

20. jeff Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:12 am

hell he isn’t going to marry her !!! he smacked that ass and is probably already doing another hoe ??? that’s why he hasn’t been back to meet with bruce and the family !! and to think that anyone would want to get mixed up with these drama queens is a fool !!!! and like he said beyonce had the best baby in the world !!!!

21. Janet Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:12 am

This is one Negro that Kim nor the Kardushins…..inlcuding Bruce Jenner will not control! Kanye is his on man who plays by his rules & his rules only. Don’t worry Bruce….don’t think that Kanye will ever be asking for Kim’s hand in marriage & will just remain her baby’s daddy.

22. Daylon Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:13 am

Anyone named Kardashian is incapable of being head over heels in love with anyone but themselves,which has been firmly instilled in them by their disgusting mother, Kris.

23. Peggy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:15 am

I agree with Bruce Jenner. Where is the Daddy? Yes it is true Kayne is not going to be with Kim just his baby. Sorry Kim your washed up and left out to dry. Can’t stay faithful to your Husband Kris and now you expect Kanye to forgive that. Kim must be high. I don’t see Kanye and Kim anything but the babys parents.

24. Gwen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:15 am

Keep it up Kim. If he’s not around now, he will be around even less after the baby is born. But, if you try and change that he’s the father, watch out for the court. He will slam you with paternity rights.

25. Gwen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:17 am

He ALWAYS has visitation rights. Like it or not. Now you are joined at the hip forever because you have a daughter together. He has RIGHTS.

26. Candice Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:21 am

I feel Bruce on this one. I get that you don’t want to be on the show but at least be there for your babies sex at the hospital. I think that’s one point in a sea of many things that you should be there for. I feel sorry for Kim because it seems ( I might be wrong) that before pregnancy Kimye was everywhere holding hands taking pics and everywhere but right when she said Im pregnant… it’s quiet… Kanye is nowhere to be found. I really think Kim and her fam is lying just to save face.

27. Carol Faver Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:21 am

The best thing about having someone like Kanye in your life….nobody misses him when he leaves. Best not to introduce people such as this to your children before you marry, so they will not be surprised they are being raised by a single mom (which I assume this child will be) No missing Daddy (what’s a daddy) and only paperwork as to how much money will exchange hands over child support. Neat, clean and no messy tears to scare the child. They have the perfect “Hollywood” relationship.

28. Jean White Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:23 am

This is what you get when you conduct your life in such an immoral way. Get married FIRST, then have a baby, and that way the public commitment has been made, and the baby’s father will be a part of the family instead of an outsider. The whole Kardashian family sets a bad example, and the mother is the worst.

29. Nunya Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:30 am

of course he is never around he is a fucking NIGGER they are NEVER around!!!!!!

30. Mary Lynn Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:30 am

Bruce maybe correct about the situation, but he is one of the most unattractive men I have ever seen. He never was a good looking guy and now he looks like someone took a piece of plastic and stretched it across his face. I am still wondering how he hooked the late Mrs. Kardashian; she is an attractive woman

31. beverly Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:31 am

Thats why he is called “Baby Daddy” and not “Father”! I think this whole thing happened because of a “Drunk Night and No Condom!” He didn’t want a baby, and he knows he’s caught because of who he knocked up. I can guarantee you even after the baby is born he still wont be around, and if there is a wedding it will be forced on him! He wanted Good Publicity, not a baby from Kim!

32. diane pfeffer Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:33 am

Kim is just another piece of easy ass. She lowers herself to that of a hooker. Kanye is the lowest piece of racist shit. They deserve each other!

33. mike reed Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:33 am

bruce is right. its not like he’s out working hard to support the baby. that family will support it. it’s just a snother bull shi* stunt for more ratings for that dumb ass show.

34. Cindy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:41 am

How about get a divorce from your current husband before getting knocked up by the worlds biggest racist. Careful Bruce, when Scumye sees your article it’ll be you that he will claim is a racist that doesn’t care about black people. He’s such a disgusting pig. Oh and Kris Jenner, you are just as disgusting, just sayin’.

35. Gloria Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:42 am

It is one thing to slam Kanye; yet, Kim made the choice to develop a relationship with him, got pregnant (could have avoided the pregnancy if she wasn’t ready for motherhood) and it seems like everybody is like, “oh, poor Kim, her baby daddy is not there for her”. Feel sorry for the daughter to be. Kim got herself into this, she will deal with it. Anyone can puts on show like she did marrying that Humphries guy, married 72 days, hooks up with Kanye and gets pregnant, can certainly survive this. She has money for crying out loud. Things will work out. Heck, they probably won’t get married anyway; or, get married to put on another show, get divorced and she draws child support then. We all know this family is all about show!!! Kardashians..the saga continues….grab your popcorn!!!!

36. Paul Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:46 am

Big surprise, another black man not there for his child! When will these stupid woman learn!

37. Lisa Carr Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:46 am

Until Bruce keeps his own two daughters from being sold by his wife he needs to keep his mouth shut. There is no doubt Kim is messed up in the head and as for Kanye, whatever. I don’t expect him to be a good partner or co parent for Kim. That poor baby doesn’t have a chance at any kind of normal life. Did you see Kim say the mansion she just bought with him is unlivable? Really?

38. lela heslin Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:49 am

Kim wake up Kanya is a loser you need to open up your eyes the man is nevewr there for you when you need him and when he is around he bitches about your weight gain. theres an old saying it takes a boy to plant the seed in a woman but it a real man to be a father to his child or children the only pple that have been there for you is your family the man is scum and a gold digger

39. Gloria Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:51 am

Kim got herself into this, she will deal with Kanye if he ends up being a good for nothing dad. They will probably get married, it will last 72 days, (LOL)then she will receive child support. She has money. Kim and baby kimye will be just fine with or without Kanye. I am not excusing Kanye’s absence; however, nothing would surprise me with him.

40. Christian Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 7:55 am

Kim, if Kanye is referring to you as his “baby mama” that should be a red flag right there. He is not planning to put a ring on it. And if he does…don’t expect him to come around that much. Be smart Kim! At the end of the day Kim, what is most important to Kanye is making that $$$$

41. Phil Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:07 am

First of all, WHO in their right mind would want ot hang around this dumpster fire of a family.

Secondly, who in their right mind would want to touch a disease infested, self hating gutter slut like Kim trash can.

Lastly, When you lay down with jigs, this is what happens and it is going to implode all over the place but I am sure the slut mother will use it for storylines for this vile piece of shit reality show.

42. joi Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:08 am

What did he expect…she’s just another baby mama been treated like one

43. B. Obama Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:12 am

Kim is a smart girl! and is very hot. But she still is nothing more than that, smart and hot. Her smarts come from her using her only ascet, her ass. By selling her ass on tape with a black boy made her what she is, a whore. But she learned that from her mother who was behind it all the way.Her mother know’s how to sell, it doesn’t matter what your selling, cloths or soap or even pussy, you must entertain. Having a hot white girl sucking and fuc*ing a black boy with a 10″ hardon makes good entertainment.But now the younger girls are coming up and the question is will she sell them to rich blackmen or will Bruce get involved and stop it. I think that is what this year’s show will be about, Chris wanting to start pimping the younger ones out and Bruce not wanting to think about his girls having a black boy sliding up inside her pink pussy with that 11″ cock and making him the joke that his wife is now. Time will tell- good luck to all and goodday!!

44. Author Jake Laughton Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:14 am

So the super slut of realty TV gets knocked up by the clown of music. Now his not around? Looks like just another cheap Kardashian stunt to keep viewers(women)watching the show!
    We saw all this before, the circus show of a wedding! The hook up and pregnancy, the divorce mess!
    Scandal after scandal, UGH! The People that watch this trash show are just as dumb as the people on the show or those producing it!

45. miklars Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:16 am

Kayne should not have to pay child support…its Kims baby… she makes enough money to support the baby

46. American Scorpio Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:17 am

So Kayne West becomes another “baby daddy”? Doesnt bode well for breaking down the stereotype. Of course, Kim K is the stereo-typlical (insert derogatory term here.)

47. Laro Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:18 am

He got what he wanted so that is that.

48. RitaO Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:18 am

never around!?!?! lol, how lucky for you all, lol

49. Greg Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:18 am

Sad to say it, but I think she’ll be raising this baby alone….

50. beingreal Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:19 am

doesent surprice me hes just being a black man.dont believe me look at the stats.

51. jls Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:20 am

Well I think its sad about Kaynye not being thier for Kim and baby. I”ve been there myself its very painful when the father is not involved, so I’m glad she has family support because she’s gonna need it!!!!! God Bless her and Baby!

52. Linda Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:24 am

He should be around, Bruce should know him. I saw a magazine article that stated he is gay. What’s up with that?

53. jolene Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:24 am

Kayne West is rude and an egotistical jerk. He only liked Kim after he told her how to act and how to dress. His little puppet. What a Joke but she will go with it no changing her mind. Oh and by the way in the ultrasound where she says well the baby takes after his father ( I seriously hope not ) you would see a big pee pee. Well just so you know those that brag about it dont have it !!!!!!!!

54. Jovius Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:27 am

Typical phucking ni*gger. 72% of blacks within the United States are born out of wedlock as blacks seem to have sex without protection and do not pull out and this is down right evil. The great slavery experiment and black integration in the USA has failed very clearly.

55. Dani V Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:27 am

I used to run with Bruce years ago on San Jose. I was a San Jose Cindergal and he was training for the 1976 Olympics. I would be at the track earlier than my team because I was younger and got out of school earlier than my older teammates that I was running with. SO…I would warm up and play with his dog and chat with him. He was the sweetest, warmest, kindest and most gentle person I had ever met. I saw him on TV when he won the decathlon. I told my family, “I know him. I run with him everyday at SJ City College.” My mom says, “You know HIM????” I wish I could speak with him again and thank him for the help and support he gave me and tricks of the trade in running track. I had a nice career and his input helped more than he ever knew. He is a wonderfully straight forward and very kind man. I wish him all the best. LOVE TO YOU MR. JENNER AND THANK YOU! DANETTE

56. Diana Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:29 am

Just another “baby mama” for West. She’ll be alone and raising a kid. Any shock here…NOOOOO!! Guess you get what you pay for.

57. Kay Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:29 am

If Bruce thinks he is not around enough now, wait til the baby is born. You can look at Kanye’s photos and observe his actions and predict what kind of character he has. I feel sorry for that baby, with Kim and Kanye as parents. Kid doesn’t have a chance. And its true, Bruce lets Kris make the whole family a laughingstock with their dumb show. All for money….that’s all that family is about.

58. Shawnta Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:30 am

This is what happens when you don’t really get to know someone……jumping into bed and getting pregnant should have waited. She made her bed and now she will lay in it.

59. Beckie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:30 am

It’s about time Bruce stands up to be counted. Kris has said, that Kanye,”oh he is a family friend and has known THE FAMILY, was around all the time in the past. Was this just a big Sham? Does Kris know what good morals and truth is? Bruce better reign in Kris before she makes his daughters tramps like Kim. Khloe has turned out to be the most moral one of the bunch and down to earth. BRUCE KEEP SPEAKING UP FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR KIDS.

60. Delta Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:33 am

A black guy has sex with a woman gets her pregnant and isn’t around?! What a freakin shocker that is!
    Yet, you have these ugly white women go with black guys thinking they treat their women better LOL

61. JIm Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:34 am

What is ironic about all of this is that The next episode of the Kardashians will be about how BRUCE was never around for his son. Go figure

62. John Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:36 am

Their baby will be an abomination. Their marriage will be a slap in the face of humanity.

63. MothMonsterMan Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:36 am

Shocking revelation that Kanye is not around? Shocking To who?

64. MARIA AUERLIA Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:36 am

I REALLY COULD CARE LESS THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER WITH KID TO TOW

65. kirk Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:36 am

who fucking cares!

66. linda Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:38 am

i cannot stand kenye, he only wishes people thought he was as great as he thinks he is…..he is ugly for one thing she could do better…he ain’t no reggie bush for sure…and he is so full of himself…i cannot wait for him to go away and never be in the spot light again…good luck kim you are gonna need it….you are awful picking a descent man.

67. dee Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:39 am

sounds like Bruce is the only smart one in this family of losers……..

68. Five Finger Fore Skin Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:42 am

The kid has two strikes against it already. It is a Kardashian. The mother screws on video to make herself what she is. And its father I K W. Lovely.

69. albertervin Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:46 am

SHE MADE A BIG MISTAKE WITH THIS CHARACTER HE
    IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER.

70. DebDaFab Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:47 am

I think its very sad for Kim. She’s having a terribly rough pregnancy & Kanye not being there must make it even harder. I think Bruce is right in speaking up for her. People can be so harsh when they are passing judgement on others. Let he who cast the first stone….

71. Catherine Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:47 am

Seriously people, why feel sorry for Kim? After all is she not married to someone else still? My opinion is she should have married the fool first and then got pregnant. I guess it would be best to know who the hell you’re going to have a baby with before you get knocked up. They are both losers in my opinion. To be honest, I just don’t see Kim or Kayne raising a child, nanny’s will do it.

72. Linda Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:48 am

Kim is getting exactly what she deserves. She says she has known him for over 10 years. He is not treating her any differently than he treats anyone else. Kim is the one that wanted a baby. I would not be suprised if she is actually paying him.

73. Aubrey Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:49 am

Bruce I have three words for you: Pot, Kettle, Black. Who are you to talk. You all but abandoned your kids when you married Kris and moved in with the rest of the Kardashian brood. That being said, I actually agree with him. Kanye hasn’t been around but I think the issue is much bigger than we think. I think this relationship would be splitsville if it weren’t for the little bundle of joy. Now Kanye is feeling trapped and as we all know Kim is not the marrying kind. I’m sure all of his friends told him, “Brotha you do know Kim has slept with everbody right? You have seen the sex tape haven’t you? You do know Kim is all about Kim right? So long story short. Kim is dating the Black male version of herself. Sucks doesn’t it.

74. Franklin Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:54 am

The sad thing about Kim is her insatiable need for publicity and black men who when they get tired of having sex with her, simply disappear.

75. lylly Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:54 am

Kayne was affraid he was going to loose everything because he was with Kim sso he hauled ass outta here but what he doesnt realize that hes going to be hated much moree than they hate Kim for being an absent father

76. Sue Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 8:58 am

All I can say is ‘WOW’!

I cannot believe all the Hate I just read. Most all of the 59 posts, cept 1 absolutely HATE both Kim, Kanye and let’s not forget Kris.

Why such hate? This is the 21 century, after all. Kris is the mastermind of a multi-billion dollar organization and her kids are the Brand that she sells. The money is amazing. AND you’re all jealous that you can’t sell your own kids and make millions off of them.

The other good thing I can say, here is that at least nobody is going to be on state welfare.

So It’s no costing anybody anything. I say, sit back & enjoy the show (figuratively).

77. Barb Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:00 am

Kanye is another bad choice that Kim has made.

78. Turquoise Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:01 am

The comments here are just ridiculous! Perhaps it is because he doesn’t want to be associated with the T.V. program. You are watching episodes of a T.V. show not real time. They have purchased a home together so I’m sure he’ll be coming home. He is away on business making a living. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be mixed up with these people of the Kardashian-Jenner brood. He is making a life with Kim not her family. Odom would probably be on the road playing ball if it were Khloe. You people are on the outside — none of you have a clue to these people’s lives. Your opinions are not even remotely feasible. Just wait and see and you will have a seat to the parts of their lives that they reveal, perhaps not as much as you feel you are privileged to see and certainly a lot less then mama Jenner would love to film!!!! This baby will have enough to contend with…..let them live their lives as they please. HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN LET THEM THROW THE FIRST STONE !!!!! In case you don’t know that or have never experienced this….it’s from a good book….it’s called the BIBLE!!!

79. marilyn Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:05 am

he never looks happy. what’s up with that?

80. some guy on the internet Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:06 am

an unmarried black man isn’t around enough during his girlfriends pregnancy. so shocking to hear!

81. scobby doo Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:17 am

First she marries frankenstien for 72 days and then gets knocked up by some rapper loser. Wow Kim good choices you are making. GOOD LUCK!!!

82. bella Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:18 am

I think this is PR for ratings. I do not trust anything they do or write for ratings, it is all about drama in that household for $$$$. A money hungry family.

Kim K had a fake marriage before,her mother pee on the side of the road going to Vegas, so what’s new with this family. An unwed daughter sleeping with her BF in the same Hotel room with her mother. A classless family with new money.
    I wonder what kind of people still watch their show. I got turned off on there first trip to Vegas when Kris(mother) asked the driver of the party bus to pull over so that she can go to the bathroom on the side of the road.
    Now that is a woman without class. No morals for money, Kim gets what she deserves.

83. Pat Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:19 am

Why buy the cow if you get the milk for free. We’ll see how long Kanye stays in the picture, after the child is born.

84. Cheryl Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:24 am

I think that it is terrible that he is not around I think the only reason he got with her was to boost his reputation. If he truly loves her and wants to be with her. He would be trying to change her from the person she is trying to dress her the way he wants her. Trying to tell her what he wants but not think he should do things to please her too.

85. Isabell Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:25 am

Kanye is a strange one. Unfortunately, his value sytem has evolved into being a family man. If he were smart he would establish himself into the Kardashian/Jenner clan. People can talk all they want, but this family has a succesful show because they are committed to each other, and protect one another. I like the show because they are interesting and real. Plus, who can deny they are all very beautiful, and have great style. Bruce Jenner is accomplished and he was a Gold Medalist. That is amazing. Kris is beautiful, and certaily she values the traditional ways. She had 7 kids. Kim could have had any great man, Kanye should get involved and start feeling the love, and giving love to his baby. It is the most beautiful thing to love a child.

86. lori Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:30 am

This is Kim’s chance to cash in again, the money hungry gold digger….

and she can’t get married to West, not that it would work out, because she still isn’t divorced from her first hook-up. I keep hoping her first husband will win the fight and clear her out and that she goes off somewhere and becomes the fat ho she is. She is horrible and so is he. Waiting for the next kid from another mother to pop up, West. Keep plugging…..

87. k Fanval Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:36 am

And I should care Why?

88. jojo Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:36 am

Why is everyone calling her bad names. She is 30 years old, supports herself and her family, isn’t asking anyone for anything. So many people are so quick to call women dirty names and speak ugly about them because they have sex when not married. So why not the men? I don’t hear anyone calling the male stars sluts, and other things like the men have a right to sex outside of marraiage but not the women. How many of you hypocrits are virgin males?

89. belsy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:39 am

I don’t think anyone needed to hear Bruce Jenner say that truth to know how true it is. Kanye is never around. Now we can blame it on the reality show and Kanye not wanting to be filmed, but he knew of this BEFORE getting Kim pregnant. So to stand on principle and not be there for Kim is unacceptable. It was a disgrace to see all the females there for Kim when she found out the gender of the baby, and no father in sight. Disgraceful Kanye. You knew she was on a reality show before she got pregnant. No excuse for Kanye’s absence. None whatsoever.,

90. MY Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:39 am

Ok.. Everyone is putting Kanya down, but 1. Who said he wanted the baby or if he believes it’s his. 2.NOt that he’s so great, but comeon she was married to another man and got pregnant by him and was so in love, yet she was so in love with her husband 2 months before that. Everyone keeps saying that he’s probably out getting another baby. Yet if you read anything IF THIS IS HIS KId! It’s his only kid! He does not have other, probably not planning to have others. If it’s his kids, would probably be better to get him away from her, otherwise her mom will be pimping this child!

91. mary Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:39 am

this whole thing is just another one of her dramas to get attention. she will be left alone once again but this time with a baby. bruce need to speak out more often

92. Roberta Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:41 am

Just my guess with no proof: I bet Kanye told Kim to stay with him in Paris where he is working and lives. It is Kim’s family and the SHOW that told her NO. She had projects in the States, as well as the divorce. Remember she wanted to delay the divorce so she can be at a product PR. Kim is so clueless! She buys a house (and says they bought it together) and it is a house that is not livable to HER standards or the standards of having a baby. And, it was already reported that Kanye didn’t want anything to do with the show. HER choice…THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

93. claire Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:42 am

He’s long gone

94. Blue Jean Queen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:42 am

Poor Kim! Something else has gone wrong in her life. She won’t be able to get rid of the kid like she got rid of her husband; so I guess the child will be growing up raised by aunts and Grandma and anybody else who’s willing to do it. She’s a pouty, spoiled rich brat who wants her own way-no matter what.

95. Catie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:42 am

Who in the WORLD is surprised??? IF you watched “Keeping up with Kardashians” LAST season, the WHOLE show was how Kimmy had trouble getting preggers…she went to a FERTILITY specialist! Kanye shoulda “put a rubber on it” if he didn’t want to put a “ring on it”! If he has NOT been around, I don’t think he paid attention to what’s been going on! You think his manager would have told him Kimmy was lookin’ for a baby-daddy, and I think Humphries was the only WHITE guy she dated! With the exception of Kourtney (and Kris), these Kardashian Girls LOVE BLACK MEN!! So, since Kanye is BLACK, he was what KIMMY wanted for her baby daddy!

96. jAMES E. Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:43 am

Bruce is like all them other tramps, the only way she got famous was the sex tape, other than that she’s just like any other “SLUT”, Take away the money and she’d be in a trailer park too. Kanye probably feels embarrassed to be the daddy, or could it be the Postman’s, so many fellas been up in her it’s no telling who’s alien it might be….

97. Karen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:43 am

Kim’s the most air-brushed celebrity around; she’s all about publicity (good/bad) because it sells. Kris tops that list. Kim & West deserve each other, she can’t “act,” and the one I feel really sorry for is the baby girl being raised by such a materialistic, disfunctional family. Chris can’t keep her knees together and treated Bruce like dirt. Bruce is the only one with limits.

98. Kristen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:45 am

Kanye is a Narricistist with Borderline Personality Disorder. If anyone listened to his “Runaway” song he all but told you that. People need pay attention a person will tell on themselves at lease once. Question is? Are we listening when they do?

99. belsy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:45 am

FYI people he doesn’t have any other kids! The racist comments are not necessary.. Kim’s mom pimp her out to West to get a kid to keep them in the limelight! West has issues, but baby’s mama until Kim is not one of them…

100. Debbie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:45 am

Kanye loves Kanye. Kim loves publicity. Neither one of them have morals. If they did a bastard would not be coming into the world. Call a spade a spade. Hollywood has made being a Bastard OK. No marriage between your mom and dad prior to conception makes you a BASTARD. Look it up Kim, Kourtney, and everyone else in the world. How many men does it take to make a DAD. According to the Kardashians none. Kris has made a very good living off her daughters sex-capades. And Kim when you were doing Kanye in bed at night and the lights were out you couldn’t see his black ass and now in the daylight being pregnant you wont see his black ass. When will you girls wise up and figure it out once a guy hits it, he quits it. The chase is over and he is on to the next conquest.

101. sallie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:46 am

i think Kim should have kept her ex-husband caused Kanye is full of shit.

102. The Earl Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:47 am

There doesn’t seem to have been much of a father figure in Kaynes life. As such, I doubt he trusts men in general, fathers in particular, and this family especially. I can’t imagine he’d feel comfortable around the Kardashians.

103. Catie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:48 am

OH, and like someone mentioned, BRUCE has better REIN IN HIS WIFE KRIS, before she PIMPS out HIS daughters (Kylie & Kendall) like she did her older daughters by Rob Kardashian. IF NOT, they may end up like media seeking whores who end up hunting for BLACK MEN to father their children…COME ON BRUCE…WE’RE COUNTING ON YOU! SAVE YOUR KIDS FROM KRIS!!!

104. Mel Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:48 am

Wishing them all well the best and hope things turn for the better.

Don’t follow Kanye West or Kim Kardashian, just what I read here and there.

However, saw Kanye on that awards show where he highjacked Taylor Swift’s moment when she was accepting her award…. THAT RIGHT THERE, said enough to me about his character.. But, still wishing them all the best

105. pj Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:48 am

What haters all of you are. You don’t know any more than I do if Bruce is truthful. It makes for good rating though and stupid posts. I hear hate and jealousy, jealousy, jealousy on these posts. The Internet has replaced those people in white robes and masks!

106. ron Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:51 am

Two pieces of human garbage bonding together to make a baby. God bless that baby.

107. wanda Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:51 am

Bruce did not slam that boy…and who gives a damn about him her and god help that poor baby…some people should not be allowed to reproduce…and Bruce is honest and always speaks him mind…

108. Henry Causly Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:53 am

Bruce need to mine his own business! Why do every Kardashian boyfriend, have be kissing-up behind Bruce and Kris. Whether they like it or not, Kim and Kanye are adults. Kanye has his own career, he doesn’t seem to have interest in being a Reality show like Lamar, and the oldest sister boyfriend, who already have two children out of wedlock. Kris, Bruce, and the entire is profiting from that Reality show, nothing wrong with that, but Bruce shouldn’t be Bad Mouthing Kayne, if he is not so comfortable coming around that Reality scene.Although the baby will be born out of wedlock, I suspect Kanye will be a good father, and a good boyfriend! He just don’t want to be caught off in that Reality mess, can you not blame him?

109. Pilar Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:53 am

This is big news. Kim welcome to the land of the have nots. Not raised with a father. Poor kid.

110. jon Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:53 am

Except for Bruce, this family is all about money and nothing else. It’s good for business that Kanye isn’t around, because it stimulates media controversy — like the article we’re all commenting on.

Whatever the Kardashians and Mr. West do, you can rely on one thing: it won’t make “you” any money! So, take care of your own family and ignore these bozos, because it’s all just a giant con game, designed to sucker you into paying for the “emperor’s new clothes.”

111. dani girl Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:59 am

WOW! Kanye is probably tired of her. Supposedly, she’s very nice but so high maintenance that you can’t see straight. Of course, this is none of our business but I’d put money down that she’ll be a single mother very soon.

112. Hate Kardashians Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 9:59 am

Hey she’s a big girl with lots of money and if she doesn’t know who she’s laying down with too bad for her. It runs in the family.
    Kanye doesn’t care about her or this child he’s off to the next bimbo. The Kardashian’s will take care of her and her kid.
    Marriage forget it and you can be sure he’s cheating on her now and if he does marry her.
    Hate that family.

113. Jax Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:02 am

For once Bruce seems to have his head on straight and I am glad he found his balls and is standing up to the monster media whore Kris. At first when this whole Whoredashion media takeover started he was a silent joke. I’m glad he is speaking up and is telling us what most of us already know. Kanye is a bigger douce than Scott. While Scott is in it for the money, trying to act like a mini-Trump he at least appears to be there partially for his offsprings. Kim is a hot mess. She doesn’t know if she is coming or going. Hormones? I doubt it she has always acted this way on the show. And for Kanye staying in Paris to record for artisit and creative reasons…..shows you where is priority is and it is not being a family man. Just an ego driven loser rapper. Just what the world does not need. He is staying in Paris for one of 2 reasons. His mate that moved next to him or his is afraid of being exposed by the Kardashian media machine and maybe afraid of Bruce since Kris LOVES him. Kayne loves attention so something is definitely scared of something to stay out of the spotlight during Kim’s preg period. I read this crap simply for the humor. May be Bruce can help slob Rob lose 100 lbs. Poor guy living in the shadow of the mindless robots.

114. Ana Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:03 am

Kanye is a POS racist- Kim got what she deserved-

115. david cohen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:08 am

Bruce , was being honest. How could anyone havea problem with that. Personally I don’t know Kanye Weat , but he is ceratinly from what I see from a far not my type of guy. He seems awfuly angry like life dealt him a bad hand. Really ? its a joke and basically why alot of people are misdirected with people they admired and strive to be. Before I go the media are bunch of pimps that will do anything for a dollar. Just look how they sensationlize the Jodi Aries story. Its a real shame selling your soul for a dollar has become the norm. Next

116. gina i Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:10 am

Kanye is a working entertainer. He has proven himself as one of the best in the business. Give him a chance to prove himself as a father. The baby is not here yet. Maybe he is just working hard now, so he can be around more when it matters the most. Just because we have not seen him on tv with Kim, doesn’t mean they are not hanging out privately. So, if she is happy with what goes on between them, the rest of us should back off and let them get through this pregnancy.

117. gail Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:20 am

I cannot believe kim could do the things she does. the word whore should not be connected to her , they have sex for money, but she is far worse. I hope her sister get away from the show and her mother. they do not seem to have morals. The girls are around some very bad people.

118. Margie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:25 am

I have to agree with many of the readers here. Kanye is a piece of crap who more than likely moved on to another woman behind Kim’s back. She and her baby would be better off without that piece of trash.

119. dennisf Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:26 am

thats ok he’s a douce anways

120. LeighP Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:28 am

I love Bruce! He is honest and real. Last night watching KUWTK, my husband said, the baby daddy isn’t even at the ultrasound to reveal the gender??
    I was like..yeah I guess not. Unless they re-taped this for the show, whatever. Kayne doesn’t wanna be on the show, so its gonna look like he’s not around. I can’t stand him anyway.

121. dennisf Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:29 am

This baby better keep the Kardashian last name.

122. Connie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:31 am

“… That is, at least if he plans to ask Jenner’s approval for Kim’s hand in marriage someday.” WHAT about ANY of his behavior this past year (and, especially past few months) could EVER encourage them to believe that is ANYWHERE within his thoughts and heart, or that he’d EVER follow through if it ever DID cross his mind as a decent thing to do?!?! #58, Shawnta wrote ‘… that Kim made her bed, and now will lay in it.’ TOO LATE! Layin’ in it (once too often) is what has her in this “situation” in the FIRST place! I am glad she has her family’s support, and mistakes do happen. NOT the baby… KANYE. HE is her, and her family’s embarrassment… Maybe she should start filling out child support papers for Kanye, on the heels of her divorce from Kris. I just hope the baby will slow her down enough to make wiser choices. Hopefully, then the baby will be an even BIGGER blessing for her!

123. me Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:31 am

Kim knew who and what she was getting with this thug. He’s probably hittin’ it somewhere else already. Thugs don’t have family time. Guess she can live off his child support the rest of her life (after he dumps her and we all laugh) since noone wants to see her in a sex tape after seeing her the size of a barn. Bruce Jenner is the only one with any morals or values. It’s about time he grew a pair.

124. JEANNIE Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:39 am

He does not want to be in her life or their baby’s life. She better realize that now. She will never marry the guy – he is not interested in getting married, he has seen her record for a marriage working out, 2 down & none were at all succesful. If she pushes him he may slam her with somekind of paternal litigation. The man got what he wanted from HER & I am sure he did not expect her to come up pregnant & I am positive he is not as excited as she makes out that he is, if he was he would be standing by her 100% of the time. Face it he wants nothing to do with her. IS SHE REALLY A BLONDE???

125. Biff Tannen Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:45 am

The whole K-Klan and anyone who marries into them are all stinking turds and should never be mentioned in the news again. I’m tired of hearing about their Vapid, empty, useless lives

126. boots Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:04 am

Really!!! does anyone think that reality has hit this family yet, so another child being brought into this world with parents who cannot commit to each other. It seems that this type of life is what they want and both Bruce and Kris are fine with it. If you do not want people to discuss what is going on than you need to get off the TV. These “Reality” shows are not reality, they are scripted just like everything else, if they want “Realty” than come to my house at 4:00AM when we get up and have been up all night with a sick child, have to work, cannot pay all the bills and etc.,, no script here, just real life happening.

127. tammy rusk Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:06 am

According to Kris Jenner Kanye has been a family friend for years. Kris saying something that’s not true. And who is really shocked. And Kanye saying he’s a private person and doesn’t like publicity. And this coming from the guy that ran up on stage when award was given to Taylor Swift and said it should have gone to Beyonce. But he doesn’t like TO BE IN THE LIME LIGHT. Please if it wasn’t for bad publicity he would have none. The majority of the stars that heave the Papparazi all over them is because they tweet every were there going to be. Then cry they want to live a normal life.

128. teesmyth Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:34 am

Much as I loathe what the Kardashians stand for, I sincerely hope that Kim does not experience another heartbreak at the hands of Kanye.

Also, to whomever said such above, Kayne West is far from a thug. The notion is incredibly hilarious.

129. Tamara McFeeters Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:48 am

You know I am so sick and tired of getting on the internet to see whats going on around me and all you see is kim k. this and kim k. that. Its really getting old! Okay she’s having a baby. Big deal! She has purchased a mansion. Who cares! Am I jealous? Absolutely not! I love my family and I don’t think its every bodies business what goes on in our lives! So again I say WHO CARES!

130. susan Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:49 am

I would have thought he would of been all up on their show, as much as he likes attention. But he thinks he is above the family.I hope he don’t try to get the baby from Kim, because that is what I think he would do. He is going to be surprised when he reliezes that the baby is going to be at the Jenner household rather than the West ‘crib’.
    West is using Kim and he didn’t expect her to get prego!

131. Darlene Murray Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:52 am

Forget about the Baby Daddy, last night’s episode of the Kardashians was nothing less than disgusting. There is so much that can be said about this ridiculous family, but not enough space. I hope the two younger girls stay on a good and morale path.

132. PinkyB69 Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I can’t believe the racist crap people post. Hiding behind the internet calling people by racial slurs only makes you an internet pussy! Clearly you have no balls and your intellect is comparable to Kanye’s ball sack.

133. Raheem Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Kanye is chump lives for himself and only himself. Being that he’s never around speaks for itself. Did Kim really think Kanye was really going to change his life b/c of a baby! Haha! Kim has to be kidding herself. She a great business person that could do some much more with her time and money to help others. Its to bas for Kim b/c she does have a decent up bringing and family. We all have our problems but when you bring another child into the World that has no control over the parents decision to be parents this is not fair to the Child! How many young men in the United States grow with no father in the home! Google the numbers! It’s sick it’ll make you lose you mind!!!
    Kim has always searched so every hard for love itself of allow it to work itself out. This is the problem when you settle for love in the wrong places this is what women will always find when you settle for less. Having money doesn’t necessary make a better person. Love is ACTION not words and BS. Nothing cares about that Money Rules The Word non-sense. That’s why these rich folks are still lonely and always unhappy! Better them than my family! #JustSaying

134. noneof ubsnes Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 1:20 pm

West is a piece of shit. Uneducated and the money goes to his head. I dont know why girls like Kim wants his ugly ass.

135. noneof ubsnes Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Why does this Kardashian girls always associated themselves with scums? What is their problems?

136. noneof ubsnes Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 1:22 pm

This Kardashians women have no morals, they associated themselves with low life. Werent they thought any morals?

137. judy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 6:03 pm

why do they all have to mess with black guys are they white or what ??? sounds like courtney is the only one with 1/2 a brain even the young ones are dating blacks

138. Bryan Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Anybody else sick of media about media?

139. Penny Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Bruce, you know by now your stepdaughter is a ho. She should’ve opened her eyes instead of her legs. What the f**k was she thinking? I know her life is all about ATTENTION but doesn’t she realize people are aghast with her behavior? And those lyrics of Kanye’s songs that he sang(?)/shouted on SNL. Unbelievable. Why he’s acting like a street thug when that’s never been the life he’s lived is beyond comprehension. The world will be better off when something or someone eliminates him.

140. Pamela Trotman Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:32 pm

OK people, Kim mentioned early on that she would be more private with this relationship. Also Kanye already lives his life in the limelight with paparazzi up his butt, do you really think he wants to double that. Don’t you people realize that this show like any other is edited for content. Don’t you think Kanye was on the phone at the drs appt. in this technologie driven busy family and world. STOP HATING ON THESE SMART BUSINESS SAVVY people. I bet they work harder than most to keep this money rolling in.

141. Peggy Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Who would wanna be around “all that”…sounds like he’s the only smart one.

142. kay Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:10 pm

wow whats with the Black bashing,my son wasnt just raised by his me,and there are alot of dead beat white trailer park trash out here,why do white woman want to be with black men i could careless about Kanye n kim if he’s going to be there he’ll be there if not hey can you balme him as long as he takes care of his child who has the right to cast stones,,WHITE ppl have been jealous of our dark beaty for years thats why they raped and sodamised woman and men and of black color white ppl are savages who thinks about raping,hanging and setting ppl on fire the damn DEVIL,you rasist ass ppl on here just wanted to say something about black ppl,OK question why are black ppl having more business’ and there is more white’s on welfare tahn anyother race,smh dont even bother answering hatred was inbeded into the slaves DUMMY to all u negative rasist asshole F**K YOU and to the sensible 1′s have a blessed 1

143. kay Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:11 pm

wow whats with the Black bashing,my son wasnt just raised by his me,and there are alot of dead beat white trailer park trash out here,why do white woman want to be with black men i could careless about Kanye n kim if he’s going to be there he’ll be there if not hey can you blame him she was married right?smh slut,as long as he takes care of his child who has the right to cast stones,,WHITE ppl have been jealous of our dark beaty for years thats why they raped and sodamised woman and men and of black color white ppl are savages who thinks about raping,hanging and setting ppl on fire the damn DEVIL,you rasist ass ppl on here just wanted to say something about black ppl,OK question why are black ppl having more business’ and there is more white’s on welfare tahn anyother race,smh dont even bother answering hatred was inbeded into the slaves DUMMY to all u negative rasist asshole F**K YOU and to the sensible 1′s have a blessed 1

144. kay Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:17 pm

im going to apologize to everyone but you rasist F**ks,im sorry i aloud you to bring me out of carracter it was wrong but im so sick of hearing so many negative thinks about black ppl,racism is still alive and well but what does it have to do with the K family if he was white u BROKE bastards wouldnt be talking all this mess RUN KANYE RUN,they just want you on a spin off,lol

145. sally Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 4:28 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WHY IS THIS TIRED ASS JERK SO WORRIED ABOUT HIS GROWN ASS “STEPDAUGHTER”, WHERE IS HIS KIDS, WHY AREN’T THEY AROUND, OR ON THE SHOW GETTING PAID. THE MOTHER, HIS WIFE, HAD AFFAIRS ON HER HUSBAND NOT ONLY WITH HIM, BUT OTHER MEN, NOW SHE’S TRAINING HER CHILDREN, OR SHALL I SAY “PIMPING” OUT HER GIRLS TO THE BIGGEST WALLET. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WONDER WHY THEY GO FOR WHITE MEN IS BECAUSE THAT IS NOT PART OF THE SCAM, AS LONG AS THEY ARE DOING THE JOB OF GETTING BLACK MONEY BACK INTO THE CONTROL OF WHITES, ALL IS HONKEY DOORY. LET’S FACE IT FOLKS SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY WORKS FOR YAHOO, OR RYAN IS CONNECTED, THESE PEOPLE AREN’T THAT INTERESTING, AND WE ALL KNOW THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE HITTING AT KENYA IS TO HEADLINE AND TO KEEP THEMSELVES IN THE NEWS, THIS MAN HAS TALENT, AND IS ON TOUR, HE CAN NOT SIT AROUND WITH ALL THE BULL, THAT GOES ON IN THIS ???WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS, IT IS BENEATH HIM. AND WHY SHOULD HE, HE DOESN’T NEED THEM, THEY NEED HIM. WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THESE KARDASHIAN, JUST LET IT GO. AND FOR THOSE THAT SAY THEY ASSOCIATE WITH LOW LIFE, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE. WHAT IN THE HELL CAN YOU NAME THAT THEY HAVE THAT YOU CAN CALL CLASS, NAME ONE THING. SO ALL IN ALL MR. JENNER, WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE, OR YOUR GRANDCHILDREN, THE BIOLOGICALLY ONE, YOU KNOW THE ONE “YOU” SPERMED.

146. Nunya Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 7:33 am

@Kay first off NO ONE is jealous of no black beauty bullshit and second its like a black man to want to get a white girl pregnant huh? and you talk about white people raping get real nobody but blacks rape.

147. Yahralexa Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 11:01 pm

I was raped by a black dude. Who was racist? And no white woman made history by being raped by a black dude. Kanye is the biggest racist and if a white woman who was raped by a blacko would make rap songs like he did about sclaves and crap it would be called racism by blacks not rape. Get a life conye and good luck in making the devil ur friend.

148. Jackie Says:
    June 5th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

If Kayne really cared about Kim he would be with her.He is just another STUPID BLACK ASS IDIOT.that thinks he is great.
    he is nothing and if Kim had her right mind she would not get pregnant by a Nigger, but she seems to like anything, her self esteem must be so low. and i guess no white man wants her. poor Kim.

149. nicole Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 4:38 pm

As long as Kim and her family are there to love her baby that’s all that matters. Remember family first. You go girl! good luck!

150. Kharlie J Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 8:57 pm

What God made, God will take care of. Whether Kanye is around for Kim and the baby or not, God will always provide. As long as she has her Family, God, and Love for her and the baby, that is all she needs

151. Black Man Says:
    July 9th, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Bruce Jenner’s daughters are nigger lovers

152. Belle Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Wow stupid comments. It shouldnt matter who is white and who is black. As long as they are happy and treat each other well who cares what color their skin is?

153. Merrick Says:
    November 24th, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Wow, Bruce,

Seriously?You are a far cry from giving a grown woman advice at this point. Why is it that all of the daughters, yours and Kris’ seem to be hooked on men of color and that seems to be the predominate race even for your soon to be ex wife except the middle daughter and her reject husband Desick?

You have the audacity to come on a blog to not your tirade of concerns and complaints about a man who chose not to get involved in the circus going on in your immediate family. Not the neighbors; yours. Its a wonder anyone male would want to deal with you or your rejected sons anyway.After all none of you are generating ANY money at all, in fact it seems NONE OF THE MEN in or near the family are doing anything!

We thank you for all of that! But does it really make a difference? Also I see strife, jealousy and envy with only one Kardashian woman, Kim. No one else is as busy, is building as much wealth or generating anything sensible at all. How does society get a chance to mock your new step grandchild anyway?

Why can’t we all just say that the little girl is beautiful, no matter what her heritage, race or skin color? She is only months old at this point, innocent, and has done nothing to the world in which she has been place in. To you and the other bloggers who MUST dote on her heritage . . .She is a living, breathing, child of two very famous parents!

Not her fault and it could be a blessing or a curse, only time will tell. Many who blog never blog fairly or intelligently. Instead they always want to show envy, or jealousy, When you attack or identify with just race it limits the intelligence of the blogger in the first place in 2013. Green with envy and red with jealousy is what I see.

North has to be one of the most beautiful babies ever, but then no one has never said children of mixed race heritage are not gorgeous. She will be a beautiful little girl!

While I am still partial to my beautiful son Sterling, North is a cutie! Who cares if the child is African American or Armenian? Damn!! Morons always trying to put people of color in a box! I mean honestly, not all bloggers are ignorant and stupid right?

Comments