Kim Kardashian’s Baby Gender Finally Revealed

June 03, 2013 10:01 AM by Lisa Princ

We told you it was coming! This weekend on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian learned the gender of the baby she is due to give birth to next month. Is the reality star having a boy or a girl? Details inside!

If you’re one of the fans eagerly waiting to find out whether Kim Kardashian is expecting a pink or blue bundle, the news is finally in! Last night on the premiere of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, we watched as Kim went to have her ultrasound done, and according to the doctor, the baby is….

A girl!

At least, they think so, that is. During the episode, the doctor told Kardashian: “I don’t see any pee-pees. I’m thinking it’s a girl.” With that in mind, ultrasounds can be wrong, so let’s hope that Kim has since had another to confirm her pink bundle, especially since she is over the moon about having a girl.

“I’m so excited we’re having a girl. Who doesn’t want a girl? I think they’re the best, and I know that’s really what Kanye’s always wanted,” Kardashian gushed.

Now we can’t wait to see what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West decide to name their pink bundle of joy. Meanwhile, as fans were watching Kim learn the sex of her baby, Kardashian was enjoying her baby shower, which also took place Sunday.

What do you think of Kim Kardashian having a baby girl? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear your thoughts on this story! Comment below and leave us your thoughts.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians News. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney And Kim Take New York |

10 Responses to “Kim Kardashian’s Baby Gender Finally Revealed”

1. Pupule Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 10:54 am

Who else besides me is sick & tired of the Kardashians? Kim needs to fade to the background and wear clothes that fit her. Have had enough of her fat ass and huge stomach.

2. Shawnda Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 11:57 am

I’m happy for her. I think her becoming a mother will humble her out a little more.

3. deejah Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 12:31 pm

yea i am

4. Sarah Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 12:55 pm

I think she’s a disgusting pig who will jump in bed with anybody and she just happened to get pregnant. Where is her “Baby Daddy” through all this? Bruce Jenner states “he’s never around”. Good luck Kim

5. Jessica Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Ia think she is very very lucky to have a girl!!!!!!! I think she should name her after Kendall or Kylie

6. Katie Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 1:39 pm

hey kim its Katie you should totally name ur daughter Kaylee its so cute…have fun staying up all night with her…bye:P

7. Anonymous Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 2:10 pm

@ Pupule – I’m not saying I support the choices Kim Kardashian has made in the past. But really? Her “fat ass” and “huge stomach”? You do realize she’s pregnant? She is literally carrying another human being in her body? I don’t like the Kardashians and their show is absolute trash, but what I’M sick & tired of is the fat shaming. SHE’S PREGNANT, and no one is shaming Kate Middleton for gaining weight during her pregnancy, so why should it be different for anyone else? You are truly a disgusting person.

8. TRUE Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 4:48 pm

I am not a fan of Kim or the Kardashian! Me and my 2 co-workers are also pregnant. Our due date is in 2 months! All our partner are always been supportive and attentive. For example: what do you need or what do you want me to do? etc.. Therefore, Kim always alone! and where is Kayne West? wow, I feel so sorry for her!

9. Gray2 Says:
    June 3rd, 2013 at 5:01 pm

It’s truly sad to think this is newsworthy when our solders are dying, 54 million abortions have been performed, we are loosing our freedom and free speech & no where is the media reporting any of it.

10. Kevin Says: