Anna And Josh Duggar Welcome Their Third Child

June 08, 2013 08:19 AM by Lisa Princ

The already super-sized Duggar family of TLC’s 19 Kids And Counting has grown once again. Michelle and Jim Bob’s oldest son Josh and his wife Anna Duggar recently announced the arrival of their third child!

There’s another new addition to the ever-growing Duggar family! Anna and Josh Duggar recently revealed that Anna gave birth to the couple’s third child last Sunday, June 2.

“We are so excited to announce the arrival of our third child, Marcus Anthony Duggar. Mackynzie and Michael are thrilled to welcome a little brother and we are so thankful that mom and baby are well. We are blessed to have our family close as we celebrate this gift from God,” the Duggars told Today.com in a statement.

Baby Marcus, who joins big sister Mackynzie, 3.5, and big brother Michael, 2,  made his appearance at 11:32 a.m. and weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs., 3 oz. In typical Duggar family fashion, Anna and Josh filmed the arrival for 19 Kids & Counting: GrandDuggar Makes 3!, which is set to air on Sunday, June 16.

As for Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, they are still thinking about the possibility of adopting, after Michelle suffered a miscarriage back in 2011. In the meantine, Michelle and Jim Bob will just have to love and spoil their newest grandchild.

Congratulations to Anna and Josh Duggar on the birth of their new baby boy!

What do you think about Anna and Josh filming the baby’s birth for television? Will you tune to watch? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about 19 Kids And Counting. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo credit: TLC

Topics: 19 Kids And Counting, TLC Reality TV Shows |

93 Responses to “Anna And Josh Duggar Welcome Their Third Child”

1. Linda Noblitt Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:45 am

I will be thrilled to watch another beautiful Duggar enter the world. They bring joy to the viewing audience. Thank you, Duggars

2. Marlene Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:48 am

Please Please do not follow in your parents foot steps. 19 children and still counting…come on now – what are you the Kardashians of child birth.
    Get a tubaligation – you have three (3) children- enjoy them.

3. KAYLA Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:48 am

Awwww how cute… A girl trying to have as many kids as her mother in law…
    Do something with your life and stop having kids!

4. lindsay dean Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:55 am

5. Paula Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 9:50 am

Congratulations! I wish this family the very best of everything! They have high values and will raise wonderful children.

6. Alioops Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:00 am

This family is really into maxing out their carbon footprints!

7. Rich Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:00 am

As long as idiots like YOU watch this crap they will continue to procreate

8. Bob The Handyman Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:02 am

For the love of God, please stop hogging our natural resources. Take a break and paint your porch.

9. Jim Farley Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:04 am

How many Tax Dollars are going to this Family

10. peter Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:24 am

Lindsay Dean you nasty pig what a pit your mother procreated. Hideous waste of skin.

11. Kristine Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:29 am

I think that it is disgusting that this is how this family earns a living!!

12. Dolores Clark Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:33 am

Anna,I know there has to be another Matriarc in the family but do not try to do as Michelle has done.The reality of a woman body is not equipped to hold up to so many pregnancies.You may not be as lucky as she,but is she really lucky.There has to be times behind scenes where shes,silently,screaming in pain.Her insides must be drooping,dropped,out of shape.I dont think she will be able to go thru another prenancy.I respect ur beliefs but what kind of life will ur children have if they dont have a mother.Scare tactics wont dissuade u so I wont try,But u r not Michelle Duggar.I pray he daughters dont wnt to follow the pattern.Life is precious especially a ne brn but so is urs.Yes I will watch the birth as I am amazed at God creations.I hope ur in-laws adopt.they have all that luv to give,there r children who need them.Its nice u all can afford what it takes to raise these hugh families,ur TV appearances make sure of that,where u all gonna be when its over,$ runs out,oh yeah,u got God nd he shall provide.Wish he did for others as he does for the Duggars.I agree w/Paula,u do have high values nd u will raise wonderful children.But.At what price ?

13. Pat Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:36 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FAMILY! I think they are great… they don’t ask anyone for anything, no welfare, no state help, nothing but hard work. They support their children and raise them the old fashioned way, at home and involved in every aspect of their life. They all play a musical instrument and all have manners. Can you say that about your kids? I know I can’t, so whatever they are doing is OK with me, maybe they can change our society, with just their families. LOL

14. mom of 10 Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:52 am

“How can you say there are too many children, that’s like saying there are too many flowers” _ Mother Theresa God bless the Duggars!

15. sue Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 11:09 am

If they are able to afford them and love them, which they obviously do, it is entirely their business how many children they have. Nobody tells people that can’t afford them how many to have!

16. Prissy Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 11:14 am

A woman’s uterus isn’t meant to be a baby factory. I hope these two have more sense than his parents.

17. mary Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 11:31 am

If thats what they want then more power too them who to say what is right or wrong only god decides that as long as they are not living on welfare does it really matter

18. Liza Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 11:36 am

As a reply to the comment above, if every family was as commited to their children and their family as the Duggars we would not have nearly the societal problems we have right now. If every family was as self sufficient as the Duggars, living with no debt we would not have the national debt nor the economic instability we have right now. If everyone was like the Duggars helping the poor in this country and serving as missionaries to other countries we would not have the level of starvation and sadness we see in the world. Selfish are those people who sit around watching TV and reading gossip magazines while they buy the latest fashions and ignore global poverty for their own materialistic gains while judging those that love people over things. She is doing something with her life!! She is raising loving, kind, generous people. What better thing could one do with their life?

19. cece Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 11:57 am

how can u say they have high values? None of them have finished high school or college. They get grunt jobs and look for a tv show to sponsor their babymaking. Go find a family with real high values who are education their children, keeping good morals , having fun and meeting goals at the same time. Let the Duggars alone. Sick of them.

20. cece Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

i didn’t proofread before sending my earlier comment, i would like to say , I do admire their faithfulness to each other. That is all i find admirable. I also misused, education. I meant, please find parents who are educating their children, not education. Peace.

21. Leanne Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I feel sorry for all of these children…all of them exploited for income, so their parents can boast to their television audience that they are “debt-free!” I’d be debt-free too if I was a baby making factory and had my own television show because of it! Look like the son is picking up where the parents left off!

22. Sarah Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Congratulations on your third child!

Although I truly think all kids are angels from God, the Bible teaches moderation. I agree with Marlene…you shouldn’t follow in Josh’s parents’ footsteps. Nineteen children is WAY too much to care for. Every family is different. Some are able to care for 5 adequately, giving each the attention needed. While others (like myself) feel as if they can only devote their love and attention to one, MAYBE two.

Past about 6 or 7 children, I think it is out of human capacity to be able to give the children the love and attention they need and deserve. It isn’t the person’s fault — they just cannot do it! While I am not judging any family that has a huge amount of kids, I am just expressing my beliefs. As the Duggars would call it, it is a “personal conviction”.

23. brenda Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:11 pm

I would never understand mentality of people having so many kids. Do they have a job? How do they feed such number of kids?

24. 6sigma Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:14 pm

please do everyone a favor and stop having children!

25. meagan Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:19 pm

as long as they can afford them with no assistance and give them love…more power too them. DONT JUDGE THE GOOD, how about you condemn the parents who dont pay attention to their kids or kills them or beats them!!
    Finally some good in the world.

26. pam Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:20 pm

GEEZE, making her a baby maker too! Geeze slow down enjoy life with the ones you have , this is not the 1800′s !

27. Betsy Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Good luck and God bless. Tis their choice to have as many children as they wish to have, not yours, not mine.

28. Kathrine Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Congratulations! God put us on this earth to be fruitful and multiply. I pray you have a healthy and safe delivery and please do not allow these negative naysayers to hurt your feelings. You are doing exactly as we are told to do. God bless your family and the entire Duggar clan!
    A Catholic mom of 3 (with 8 in Heaven)

29. Megan Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

For those of you saying that if you had a reality show you could have as many kids and could be debt free, this family has been debt free their entire lives. They have always paid cash for their needs, including the 20 acres of land they live on, which was pre reality show. The reality show came about while they were building their house. It is good to see a family with good morals on tv these days. They give God the glory! So many shows are filled with swear words, promiscuous sex, violence, and beat my chest look what I did. Morals have nothing to do with education. I am a college graduate, my father is an ivy league college graduate and believe me thats not where we learned our morals. These people do good with the blessings they have received. And last I checked this was a free country, as American citizens we can have as many children as we want. If you want to limit the number of children people have, move to China.

30. Kathy Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Though it’s true that God give us these children, he also gives us the common sense of knowing it’s enough. My comment is…..who is really raising the Duggar children? Looks to me it’s the older girls. Individualized attention to each child by the parents would be impossible every day. I kind of feel sorry for the kids. Michele is very lucky she still has her life. Maybe Jim Bob needs to find a real job and give the wife a break.

Josh, please don’t do this to your wife.

31. Karen Romiah Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

In America, we do not have a limit on many children we are allowed to have, the Lord has provided this family to have 3 healthy children so far, it is his will in our life, if it is his will you will have the children. The Lord provides for this family and the Duggar family because of their faithfulness, and no one has the right to judge how many children they are able to have except the Lord.

32. Dave-Jim Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

> just think, if every couple in the U.S. was as selfish as the Duggard family, the population in the U.S. would be over 3 BILLION instead of 330 million.

Yes, but: the US would have over 3 billion CHRISTIANS. The better to fight against the terrorist muslims and the rapacious chinese.

33. Karen Romiah Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Stand up for Jesus, Amen, and leave us Christians alone, we are Jesus lovers, if you don’t like us, keep it to yourself. God loves us, we are the apple of his eye.

34. jrgem Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:07 pm

great another child for this family.anna keep your legs close for once really married 5 years and already on baby number 3.give the body a rest girl.but then again these people have no morals.these women produce kids after kids while the oldest girls play the role of mom.dont get me wrong babies are a blessing but a women can only take so much on her body

35. John Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:15 pm

No, no government help, except that with all those dependency exemptions, they probably pay no income tax. So, Mitt Romney doubtless considers them part of the 47% slacker crowd.

This last baby was over 9 lbs. Mom needs to take care of herself, because that is an indication that she might become a Type II diabetic.

36. Zeda Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:26 pm

No wont be watching Ive had 2 and pretty much got it figured out, happy for all of you but really get tired of hearing about each birth. Best of luck and healthy babies.

37. cindy Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:27 pm

How is having baby after baby a good thing? We are already in an over populated world and they want to keep spitting out children like a pez despenser? Stop and really think about it. The oldest will end up taking care of the younger ones cause mom can’t do it all.(true fact)

38. donna Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Congratulations to them. They pay there own way and they do not live off the tax payers of this country. There children are not in jail they do not live off food stamp,or Medicaid. God Bless them!!!! This use to be America land of the free? Stop passing judgment on those that don’t bother you.

39. Mikki Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Memo to the Duggar wives: it’s a vagina, not a clown car.

40. SRD Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

For the record I (imagine that “I” in 92 pt. font!!!!!) say it’s WRONG!!
    Those of us who have been fighting for zero population growth, reduction of carbon footprint, and conservation of resources since the early 70s are typically SICKENED by the irresponsible behavior of this entire self-absorbed, religiously-deluded clan! I have taken every opportunity that presents itself to say to those with their heads in the sand: THIS IS NOT A BLESSING! Cats can produce kittens. Dogs can produce puppies; it is PREGNANCY!!!!!!!!!! Happens all the time, often without planning or welcome. It’s as normal as pooping. Both are fascinating processes, but both also create issues regarding what to do with the fouling result! Can you imagine the water it takes to flush away the waste created by those now 26 Duggars???????????? The landfill impact of this family is mind-boggling; Ex: Based on multiple sources, the average number of disposable diapers used by age two per child is 6,800-7,200. So, we’ll say 7,000 just for round number’s sake. That’s 22 babies just from these two households, times 7,000 diapers per child. I’ll help you; that’s over 154,000 disposable diapers to date since the show began !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And how much waste the manufacture of their paper-plate dinners produces (They do NOT use the more expensive, low-impact paper products; they use cheap, over-bleached gods which produce many environmental toxins and require expensive processing facilities to manage!) And how much wear does their excessive use of the road leading to the Duggar homestead sustain? How much energy is consumed by heating and cooling the LARGE structure it takes to keep that many people comfortable, especially in their hot, muggy, Southern summers?
    It always infuriates me that SO many conservatives jump on the bandwagon to criticize our President, and call him a socialist for wanting people to contribute to some programs that help others in need out, but celebrate and defend the Freedom that allows this family to reproduce to a freakish degree!!!!!
    I long-ago made a highly responsible decision NOT to have any children because THAT is a much more generous way of giving to others! I did it protect this EARTH and to reduce its destruction! I did it to insure that children of OTHER people had a safe, beautiful, welcoming earth to spend their lives on. I did NOT do it so others could more than many-times-over fill the spots I intentionally left empty, and I resent this Duggar madness. Do I think the Duggars are doing God’s work???? HELL NO! NOT from my vantage. I find it thoroughly sickening that Anna and Josh are blindly on their way to producing another mega-family.
    I will once again state what I have numerous times declared on the web:
    Given the family size, I am doubtful that they pay much of any in Federal Tax; dependents’ deductions, medical deductions, likely compensate them. My first suggestion towards the solution has long been Tax-based and insures that these foolishly over-blown families and others like them chip in a chunk for what they use that the rest of us supplement. The structure looks like this:
    First child, current dependent deduction level
    2nd Child 50% of current dependent deduction levels
    3rd child, no deduction
    4th child, penalty of 5% of income BEFORE deductions.
    For each child thereafter the tax penalty for each additional child goes up by 5%, up to 40% of income for the whole, with no available offsets or related deductions. All of that Tax money can then go to pay the burden those numbers place on society as a whole!
    I think if there was a fiscal penalty for this kind of breeding they would either be contributing a more fair share to the whole, or would harness their addictive and rationalized compulsion to procreate! Because frankly, I’d like to use the portion I contribute to the Duggars for a weeks’ vacation of my own, doing some Eco-tourism or helping Habitat for Humanity, rather than supplementing their disposable diaper fund!
    In closing, let’s make it real- about those disposable diapers:
    If each of the 19 Duggar kids follow in their parents footsteps, in under 40 years the clan will have added 19-squared (19×19) or THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE new toilet-flushing, pavement-wearing, garbage-producing, paper-plate consuming, landfill abusing, carbon-belching loons with their heads in the “Believers” sand, and their penises where they need to stay out of!

Don’t comment about length; if you don’t have the attention-span to follow a well thought-out opinion, then please just exercise your right and ability to move past it!

41. Kate Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Carbon footprint = next to nothing since they buy almost everything used

You people are really going to tell someone else how big their family should be? This is not China so keep that opinion to yourself.

Tax dollars – What are you talking about? Josh owns and operates a used car lot to support his family. Any money they make from the show is a bonus and what difference does it make to you how they earn their living.

Debt free – they were debt free long before they had the show. They don’t use credit cards and they live within their means. They buy used items to save money. That is why they are debt free, not because of the show

Do they have a job? yes they do. Jim Bob & Michelle (who has a real estate license) bought and sold or rent commercial property, and sold cars to support their family. Jim Bob served the state senate. They have cowritten 2 books and do speaking engagements to encourage others to live a wholesome christian life. The money from the show is just a bonus to the family income.

Cece regarding their education – All of their adult children have graduated from high school AND have college degrees and/or professional trade degrees. They encourage all of their children to pursue any higher education that they desire. 1 is a pilot, 1 is a firefighter, 2 own and operate their own businesses (1 auto sales & 1 towing service) 1 is a certified mid-wife, 1 is a dula. They are all highly competent in auto repair and maintenance and several aspects of home construction and repair including roofing and tile work. The minor age children will be following their older siblings footstep because they know that their parents will help them pursue their dreams of professional photography, film editing, and another budding pilot. All of their children are highly educated.

A woman’s uterus is actually made for having babies. There is no reason why a healthy woman who produces healthy children shouldn’t. Why you think otherwise is your your own business. They don’t tell you to have more children why would you presume to tell them they should not.

The Duggars are an inspiration in how to treat your spouse, how to raise happy, healthy, well educated children, and how to be a good Christian. If you are not a Christian or don’t believe in God then they are just a really good example of how to live life well. They don’t have problems associated with alcohol, drug abuse, or tobacco because they don’t use those substances. They are not stressed out of their minds like most other people because when they have a problem they turn to the bible for the answers and do it God’s way. That seems to work out 100% of the time.

I congratulate them for their great example of a life with purpose well lived. If any one of you haters think that you are doing a better job with a higher rate of success I’d like to know all about it.

42. Lilly Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

The Duggars are not on welfare. Of course they make money from the show but that’s not how they support themselves. Before they were on TV until now they have lived from real estate investments. These people are smart and they raised great children. I wouldn’t want rowdy, disrespectful, unkind children in my family. I don’t understand why some people criticize a family that has great values and really love and care for the children.

43. jay Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:37 pm

The Duggars claim that their home is a church, which allows them to own the property tax-free.

44. Dawn Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:50 pm

You know. I have only seen maybe a handful of the episodes of this TV show but they work for a living; they raise teir cildren to be very well mannered and beaved; they’re God Fearing and loving people. They don’t ask for any help and people are beating them down abusing them verbally. Wrong just wrong. If you believe in that there is a higher being; Doesn’t he say not to judge. This family works hard for every thing they have. Leave them alone.

45. Becky Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:51 pm

I am thankful for a healthy baby, Christian parents, and the role model they set for America to love and not abort their babies.

46. Karen Hope Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Congrats! Love watching their show.

47. Suzanne Horne Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

You know I have come to realize that most of the people who criticize the Duggar Family are either upset because their children are into trouble and the Duggar children are not, have financial problems and are relying on assistance from the government and the Duggar family is not. I don’t see anyone criticizing people who have multiple children and rely on assistance. I think may are upset because in the Duggar family they are seeing put into practice Christian principles that work. Then, I think there are those who are jealous because they simply can’t come up with an idea for a reality show of their own.

48. Carol Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Stop already. More indoctrinated children using up resources is just what we need.

49. Letzrockexpress Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 3:25 pm

How incredibly irresponsible of these people. Popping out one child after another.. For what purpose and to what end? WIC is not a lifestyle!!

50. Brenda Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Barefoot & pregs is what these men are being raised to make of there women. Go ahead and trash your body to make a point, DO IT NOW & DO IT RIGHT!! Don’t you dare try & do anything but get these bby’s out as fast as you can.
    REALLY?!

51. JoDee Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 3:44 pm

It is a shame that these people have a show for doing nothing but having babies! They are uneducated, and are supported by the network. Now their children are following suit! Sitting around all day having sex is not a good example for their children or anyone else for that matter. These shows should be taken off the air and these people should not be considered good examples of Christians.

52. me Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 3:48 pm

while personally, i think 19 kids is too many, it is their choice and i feel they’ve done a great job with how they’ve raised them…even if they got a tv show out of it. i would like to say, that as far as reality tv goes, i’d rather watch a family with strong values, beliefs, and love for one another than some of this other crap that is on (kardashians, housewives, dog & beth, etc.) at least there is a positive message and a pretty good example of how to be a family. i’d rather see couples making the choice to get married, then have children, and work as a team to raise those children over the ones that have sex for fun, get pregnant, abandon that child, then meet a new guy and get pregnant on purpose to try to keep him around, then use that kid as a pawn against the father by not letting him have visitation, use the baby to get government assistance so she (mom) can literally sit around, not get a job, and do nothing except get pregnant with another guy’s baby (and yes, all of this is true about someone i know). so yeah, regardless of how many kids josh and anna have or michelle and jim bob adopt, i’d rather see them and their example of love, family, and faith than deal with the ridiculous reality tv or even with my own reality.

53. Amy Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Everybody needs to stop and think! Bob and Michelle supported all their kids BEFORE they came onto TV. Not to mention the fact that Josh owns a car business and Bob and Michelle have their own companies that support them. I love the fact that they are so into family and not the world. If Bob and Michelle decide to adopt thats their business and not the worlds. They just choose to show everyone their loving family and how a family unit should really be ran!

54. Stella Mitchell Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Congratulations on your Beautiful Family.

55. Paula Hester Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Congratulations to Anna and Josh on their new arrival. I know you all are very happy. However, I do hope you will wait awhile before having another baby. Our bodies are not equipped to have one baby right after the other. And, I think Michelle and Jim Bob should think long and hard before adopting. They have a large family now and grandchildren on the way. Spend more time with the children you have and enjoy them because they grow up so fast.

56. Tresa Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 4:50 pm

so what’s next… You naming ur kids with the “M” word like what your mother in law did with her kids the a letter J…….. I could give ya a suggestions for “M” names…….Michevious (sp?), Madness, Mistress, Miracle (if one survives the birth)…Moody, Master…(yeah he could be bossy)…Mister, oh as for as regular names suggestions…….. Michael, Manny, Mikayla, Mona, Minnie, Miranda, Marissa, Mick/Micky, Monty……..those are some suggestion
    ns…

57. Tressa Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 4:51 pm

ns…

58. Samantha Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 5:33 pm

This is a young couple that has just had their third child and people are having meltdowns because of it. All because they *might* have other children someday. Take a deep breath and try to relax.

59. Liz Beene Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 5:35 pm

I think this is a publicity stunt and most folks are tired of hearing about the babies of the Duggar’s. STOP with the babies and love and raise, educate the ones you all have !!

60. sam Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

read the 10 commandments……
    that’s all im gonna say…

61. Mina Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:05 pm

ICK! YUK! NASTY!

62. bonnie l.cox Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

JOSH &ANNA SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND THE NEW BABY,SUNDAY WAS MY BRITHDAY,I LOST MY DAD ON MY BRITHDAY 17 YEARS AGO HE WAS A GREAT MAN GOD CALLED HIM HOME .AND NOW GOD HAD BORNED ANOTHER GREAT YOUNG MAN ON THIS DAY .GOD BLESS YOU ALL.AND IF GOD WANTS YOU TO HAVE AS MEANY CHILDREN AS YOUR MOTHER SO BE IT ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT YOUR BODY CAN TAKE.GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND CANN’T WHAT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.

63. Dave Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

cece:
    you should also do research before you post something as fact. Jim Bob Duggar DID graduate from High School. He also served in the Arkansas House. And was narrowly defeated in a race for the US Senate Primary. I would assume that if I researched further I would find that ALL the Duggars that are of the age have graduated from HS.
    And in fact several of the girls are taking online College classes.

64. Dave Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:12 pm

Brenda Jim Bob Duggar is a licensed RE broker and owns several concerns. He also served as a state rep.

65. Deborah Belchderf Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:17 pm

People are so rude and crude, none of yall
    s business how many children they have. They were debt free before the show. He invested wisely and saved his money. And josh has two businesses so shut up if you don’t know what your talking about. Also sounds like alot of jealous people out there..

66. Kirsten Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I am so happy for them. They allow the God that created us all to decide how many kids they will have. They pay for their own kids, not tax dollars. I am so sick of reading that written by people that don’t even care enough to actually find out the facts first! This family is awesome. The faith they have in God to provide and guide them is inspirational. All the naysayers that commented on here and every other post about them should do half as good at raising a family as they do! Everyone acts like its so outrageous to let God decide the number of kids you have, but the truth is….birth control is a relatively new invention! I find it refreshing that they have a faith so strong and work ethic so strong that they decide and make a commitment to let God bless them with His will. A quiverfull is a blessing from God. Those of you who are stuck on having 2.5 kids because its the socially correct thing to do…thats your decision…and its based on what exactly? God bless you Duggars, you are an inspiration and a great example on how to raise a great family!

67. Kirsten Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:26 pm

And for Pete’s sake , they were DEBT FREE before the show even started! Get the facts before you judge people!

68. michelle Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

oh my goodness….some of the nasty comments…wow!!! they said 3rd child, not 30th!!
    if some of you don’t like how the Duggars chose to live their lives, its very simple…don’t watch their show or read stories posted about them!! what gives anyone the right to post nastiness about them?? you’re not raising their children, paying their bills, or buying their groceries. try to learn judge not lest ye be judged. they chose to allow people into their lives in hopes someone will find Jesus, to show there are other ways of living than drug addicts, alcoholics, child beaters/rapist, and all the other evil things that go on in some ‘homes’

Congratulations to the Duggar family for their newest addition!!! God’s greatest gifts come in small packages!!

Blessings to all for the difference you are making in many lives.

69. carmen Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

can’t stand the duggars, so annoying.

70. Alma O'Leary Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

I don’t care how many kids they have. As long as I the Tax Payer am not supporting them.

71. Carly Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 7:27 pm

May peace be with you and your family as another child of God arrives. Many blessings on your journey.

72. Nat Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Hey Rich…

Im sure they started having kids ALONG time ago. The show started I believe at 14 kids and counting…idiot!

73. Jo Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:03 pm

I guess the “mans” version of this is just keep the “woman” bare foot and pregnant. Typical hillbillies.

74. Laurie Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:18 pm

The thing that *really* makes me nervous is that she is starting to look A LOT like her mother-in-law. Idol-worship? Mom complex for him? I may be wrong, but I thought I read an article when they were first married where they both said they were not interested in having more than 3-4 kids. I guess time will tell. Best of luck to them regardless.

75. Mary Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Those of you who make idiotic comments about the Duggars must be “low information” Obama supporters.
    The Duggars(not Duggards, Lindsay, you dope) have NEVER taken a dime from the government like half of our dependent handout society. They are completely self sufficient and are teaching their children to be responsible citizens who will likely contribute much to our world.

I’ve met most of them. they, like me, were Rick Santorum supporters. Good parents, polite, well mannered, good looking children that would make any Mom and Dad proud.

God bless you Duggars! thank you for being such wonderful role models for us.

76. judy williams Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Congradulations! your children are darling…

77. JEN Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Congratulations on your newest blessing. Yes, children are blessings! God gives the grace and wisdom to raise them if you ask Him. For the millions of babies who have been aborted in this country, these 3 and 19 barely make a dent. Life is precious people. Wake up!

78. Jane Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Why is this anyone’s business? Congratulations to Josh and Anna on the birth of their new son.

79. billy Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 9:14 pm

The number one problem for the planet is overpopulation. All of the problematic issues facing the degradation of planet earth have their roots in overpopulation. The individuals who choose not to add to the stress of the planet by not having children, are indeed behaving in a most philanthropic way. The mass procreation of this family is obscene. The media that gives these ridiculous baby gluttons are also to blame for promoting them for their entertainment value with reality shows. “ooooooo” how cute, another baby spit out of this uterine baby factory… Disgusting…

80. PATTY Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:03 pm

WHY MUCH PEOPLE BE SO HATEFUL I THINK THE HATERS JUST HATE THERE SELVES AND ARENT HAPPY WITH THERE LIVES YOU PEOPLE NEED JESUS SO SAD MY MOM ALWAYS SAID WHEN YOUR THAT SPECIAL PEOPLE WELL TALK NO MATTER WHAT AND THEY ARE SPECIAL THERE CHILDREN OF GOD

81. Patricia Says:
    June 8th, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I’ll bet it’s only the whining liberals who say the Duggars are leaving a huge carbon footprint and are having too many babies. I’m afraid the fire-breathing liberals are no more than constipated veegans who have spawned irreverent, drug infested, kids.

You despise those who have accomplished what you never could… a prosperous, loving and giving couple who have bourne and raised 19 remarkably well mannered children whom are just as loving and giving as their parents.

You feel sorry for the older kids because they have to help out with the little ones? You are the reason for the masses of self-indulgent, materialistic, ‘it’s all about me’ kids. Teaching children responsibility is child abuse in your eyes. Besides, I don’t hear any of the Duggar kids complaining.

Anna and Josh, congrats and carry on!

82. James Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 12:05 am

Nasty commenters, perhaps it’s a pity your parents didn’t end their “child bearing” before you were born.

83. Elaine Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 5:42 am

There are millions of beautiful babies being born daily. I find it bizarre that Anna Duggar’s makes headlines like this. I know the birth is a bit newsworthy since the Duggar’s are thrusts into the spotlight. But come on, this is not and they are not any better than you are me. Ordinary everyday people.

84. Megan Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 9:08 am

The Bible says in Genesis 1:28, “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.”

It also says in Matthew 6:26, “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?”

God told us to have children and that He will provide for us. Trust Him.

85. lisa williams Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 9:16 am

Remember everyone that we are supporting these kids & not them!!!! How are we supporting them, you may ask? By giving them a free tv show, so they can travel, eat out, homeschool their kids, pay for their kids necessities, etc. Just stop watching the show & maybe then they’ll stop having more kids. geez I wish someone would help me financially support my kid & I just have one!!!!! Go figure.

86. lisa williams Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 9:29 am

People think that just because they’re religious, they can get away with this. Well I believe in God & pray too, just like I know other people who are Christians, but they don’t keep breeding so many kids, especially if they can’t take care of them financially. These parents are not, we’re finacially supporting them. Why couldn’t they adopted half of them? God does not tell you to keep having more kids, you make that decision yourself. God doesn’t tell us what to do, he only gives us the knowledge to make better decisions. I wish this family would stop using God to have more kids. I know a lot of pastors & their wives that have either no kids or maybe 1 or 2, but not like this. This family could use some serious counseling! Btw, who pays their taxes? I’m sure we do & one more thing I’m not a Democrat.

87. Judy Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 12:29 pm

As I watch the latest in Josh and Anna’a lives, I would say she has her hands full. That one year old boy appears to be spoiled and out of control. And BTW, surely Anna is not so sweet spoken all the time with children. She has to lose it sometimes, right?

88. Erin Says:
    June 10th, 2013 at 4:21 pm

I think it’s awesome that they filmed the birth to share a bit of their lives with us. So excited to watch on TV! Love this family!

89. Carly Says:
    June 10th, 2013 at 9:05 pm

The Duggars DO NOT live off of the government. They actually WORK to earn their money. Jim Bob is in real estate I believe and his oldest son owns his own car dealership. YES, they have a show on TV and YES they make money on that, but WHO CARES. That is NOT their only source of income. This family actually teaches their kids about life, love, family, values and most importanly about GOD. These kids are shown alot of love, they are very well taken care of and are given responsibilites so they will grown into upstanding citizens. Most of today’s kids know nothing because they are taught nothing and their parents don’t dedicate nearly as much time as they should with their kids. Michelle and Anna are awesome moms.

If you want to talk about people who live off the state, look at all the lazy people who can’t even take care of 1 kid but yet they have like 8 all by different men and have no job nor are they looking for one because why should they? The state keeps paying.

90. Anita Lowery Says:
    June 12th, 2013 at 6:00 pm

It seems that most of the people leaving these hateful comments about the Duggars living off the government and lacking education obviously do NOT watch this show. These children are amazingly intelligent and educated. They are happy and loved by a large nuclear family. They support one another in every way possible. The children respect their parents and the parents are dedicated to their children. We need many more families like the Duggars and this would be a much better country. If you want to give nasty comments reserve them for people having babies who are actually living off the taxpayers dime, not the Duggar family.

91. A.Roddy Says:
    July 8th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Carly@ You say don’t judge the DUggars but judge women who have 8 kids by 8 different men.
    I used to think the Duggars were great before finding out their beliefs. The Duggars have not always lived so well. They lived in a cramped 700 sqft home before TLC helped them finish their dream house. Kate from June8@They stay debt-free by keeping kids out of college and living dirt poor. The Duggar used to get handouts from their church. I also don’t think Michelle and Jim Bob spend lots of time with their kids. The younger kids go running to the older girls when something happens. They only value women for reproduction because fo their Quiverfull beliefs. That is a very narrow minded view of women. The kids do not have a degree of any kind. Where did you et that? Quiverfull forbids college. Patricia@ The Duggars daughters don’t just help out. They are practically care takers of the youngr kids. And you see the boys do basically nothing.
    Please research before praising anyone.

92. Carol Miller Says:
    September 17th, 2013 at 6:14 pm

I love the Duggar family. I bet every nahsayer that has posted these nasty, vicious and untruths are alcoholics, unwed mothers, drug, addicts, parent who has abandoned a child, unemployed sitting on your back side living off of my tax dollars or any other disgusting slime that makes up most of the USAs population. That is the only way I can think of why
    you are so mad at the world. It’s not the Duggars fault.

That is why I feel OK with all of this nastiness. Did you ever think about how much free publicity you are giving the 19 Kids And Counting show? Everyone is going to be watching the show now to see what kind of nasty,lascivious, deviate people these Duggars are. Boy will they be surprised.

Bad publicity is better than good publicity because it hooks the curious and they have to watch the show.

93. Deb Says:
    September 18th, 2013 at 9:13 am

In reading the comments, I noticed that the angry comments don’t “speak” very good english while the comments that are positive “speak” very well. Does this mean that in our society that it is true when we say “ignorance is bliss”. Think about it.

Comments