Giuliana Rancic Thinks It’s Time To Have More Children

June 13, 2013 05:17 AM by Lisa Princ

Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill endured a long road of infertility struggles prior to having their son via surrogate last summer. Giuliana revealed late last year that she and Bill were already talking about more children, and now, it appears that the hosts of Ready For Love are ready for more children. Or at least, Giuliana is!

Could there more Rancic babies in the works very soon? If Giuliana Rancic has any say, then the answer is yes! In a recent interview with Access Hollywood, Giuliana revealed that she definitely wants more children and that she and husband Bill have: “definitely been thinking about it.” Rancic also says that she would love nothing more than to have a big family, but Bill is not ┬áso sure about that.

“Any time we have a rough time with Duke, he’s like, ‘What do you think about just one?’” Rancic added, explaining that she has to remind Bill that she is Italian and needs a big family. “I mean, there’s nothing more beautiful. I think you should have as many kids as you can handle,” Rancic concluded.

Whether or not Giuliana will get her wish is something that only time will tell, but one thing Giuliana is certain of: Bill is a great father to baby Duke. Rancic gushed that her husband is very involved with Duke, even admitting that she feels like he is a better parent than she is sometimes!

Would you like to see Giuliana and Bill have more kids in the future? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it so sound off in the comments section and let us hear it.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Ready For Love. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: CNN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Giuliana & Bill, NBC Reality TV Shows, Ready For Love |

14 Responses to “Giuliana Rancic Thinks It’s Time To Have More Children”

1. gmr Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 5:48 am

She doesn’t take of the one she has now….nannies do…..you want more kids?
    stya the hell home and raise them yourself!!!!!!

2. JOJO Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 5:55 am

As soon as they had Edward (Duke..still dont know why didnt chose that as his 1st name cuz thats what they call him) they said they wanted more kids. At first, Im like enjoy the baby you just got, instead of coming out with wanting more.(they also mentioned it to the surrogate right after the birth!..so this doesnt surprise anyone…and I do believe Bill has more maternal instincts…than G…you could just tell..I think G would panic and give Duke to the nanny.

3. jennifer Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 5:59 am

Of course they should have may more! Good luck to them. Hope they are blessed with another soon.

4. MFHughes Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 6:14 am

No more children if she is not going to stay home and raise them.
    These parents who have nannies and are on the run all the time are not true parents. The parents are too busy. I am so happy for them because they have certainly had their struggles but if you want more children, stop being a celebrity and stay home and have fun and raise the children. I am a nanny and I see the sadness in these children that their parents aren’t around. They give them all the advantages and I love what I do and love teaching and showing them the world but it is nothing like having your parents with you.

5. ccc Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 6:25 am

PLEASE spare us the hours, days, months, years of reports on this nobody nothing seeking publicity because she is infertile. PLEASE. Turn off the lights on this one.

6. Basha Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 6:51 am

Giuliana is a selfish drama queen. It’s ALL about HER. To say SHE wants to have more children. She didn’t HAVE the first child. She talks about her faith in God yet she doesn’t have the faith of a tiny piece of sand on a beach to wait on God for that child. She’s loved the limelight since she was 2 and she continues to. I used to enjoy her until the season of her show when she went to great lengths to have a baby. She just wouldn’t rest in the fact that possibly it wasn’t in the cards for her and Bill to have kids and HE was completely fine with that. I can understand at wanting to adopt but she was stopping at nothing in order to have a child. It wasn’t about Bill and what he wanted. He just wanted her happy. I fear to think that this relationship won’t be around in 10 years let alone 5. I have no respect for her. Sorry. She’s so insecure that she can’t imagine going through a cancer ordeal by herself? Welcome to the real world G! Most go through stuff like that alone. The fact that Angelina didn’t have to flaunt her cancer on public TV gives me the utmost respect for the woman because that’s how it’s done. I understand that Guiliana might have wanted to get it out there to women but she did it because she loves the limelight. She loves the camera. I lost my husband 8 years ago and most of my trials since, I’ve gone through alone. For her to say that she “fears” for women like me. I don’t need your pity G. Your fears are not MY fears. I don’t wake up in the middle of the night sweating because I just don’t know what to do and that nobody is there for me. This speaks volumes for how shallow you are. My faith runs deeper than that. Be a role model with your faith in God and not in YOU.

7. Kristina Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 8:48 am

Basha… You are the worst type of religious person. How dare you tell someone to “just have faith in God”. Do you have any idea what it is like to suffer with infertility and feel like you may never have children of your own?? F*** Off you hypocritical shrew.

8. Leslie Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 9:25 am

I have MS and thyroid cancer. I’m dealing with both by myself. So my response is ‘GO SUCK A ROCK MISS G!’

9. Kate Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 9:51 am

I think about having more kids too but then i think about the check i write for the preschool and go, holy cow, what happened to the paycheck. It’s easy to say you want more…when you have enough money and when it didn’t come out of you. No pain, no pushing for hrs, no milk leaking, no recovery pd, no worrying about when you can fit your next excercise to stay fit..and enough money to hire a good nanny or two for the night shift, and later on enroll in the elite preschools/private schools and not worry about being on a waitlist for advance schools…oh, and someone to cook and prepare healthy food for you.

10. star prior Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

she’s anerexic and how can she even pick up her kid with those skinny arms?it’s discusting!

11. star prior Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I used to like her in the beginning when she 1st started at ENews.Now she’s just so skinny it’s hard to look at her. Listen skinny mini’s most real men like women with meat on their bones not bones!Even Kate Upton has meat on her bod and alot of my guy friends are ga ga over her. Why do actresses nowadays think being anerexic is sexy? It’s NOT!

12. star prior Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Kristina go fuuk urself! Basha is so right!!!I hope u K rot in hell.

13. ann Says:
    June 14th, 2013 at 7:38 am

I think Giuliana is a hypocrite…She had made the comment that LeAnn Rimes was too skinny,one bag of bones calling someone else too skinny!

14. Bren Says:
    July 22nd, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I do respect she didn’t lie about carrier (unlike Rachel Zoe) but she seriously shouldn’t talk about wanting more children. The whole thing is weird to me how she is not on planet earth and pretty much acts like “the baby” is just good publicity and for their show. It goes to show if you have money you can pretty much buy your life. Also, the comments about her being anorexic are true.

Comments