The Voice Winner Predicted By Adam Levine

June 18, 2013 06:47 AM by Lisa Princ

As this season of The Voice comes to a close, a winner will be crowned tonight. We’ve seen many shockers this season, and with three contestants left standing, Adam Levine is pretty sure he knows who is going to take the win tonight!

Last night on The Voice, the final three contenders, The Swon Brothers, Danielle Bradbery, and Michelle Chamuel took the stage for their final performances. While all three impressed with their finale performances, Adam Levine is certain that he knows who will take the crown: Danielle Bradbery, the show’s youngest contestant.

After an amazing performance of Maybe It Was Memphis by Bradbery, Levine gushed: “The crazy thing about your voice is it’s just so unbelievably perfect and powerful. It’s one of the better voices I think I’ve ever heard live. And I’m just going to go ahead and say, I think Danielle’s the winner of this thing.”

Levine also joked about how jealous he was that Blake Shelton snagged Danielle, and then turned to Usher, admitting: “It kills me to have to say that. I don’t wanna say it’s Blake.”

Throughout the season, Blake Shelton has mentioned that he would love to see a Country singer win this year, and he may just get his way. Or at least Adam Levine thinks so. If Bradbery does indeed take the win tonight, it will also give Blake Shelton his third consecutive win as a coach on the show. Of course, with Bradbery and The Swon Brothers both in the finale, the odds are definitely in Shelton’s favor tonight!

Do you agree with Adam Levine’s prediction? Who do you want to win The Voice tonight? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it so sound off in the comments section and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Voice. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Voice.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Voice |

12 Responses to “The Voice Winner Predicted By Adam Levine”

1. Donna Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:13 am

Danielle will win I hope! Swon Brother’s next I hope.

2. Kitty Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:28 am

I think the best two singers were eliminated, Judith and Sasha

3. Kitty Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:29 am

I don’t agree with levine; Michelle is better.

4. Kathe Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:30 am

Danielle Bradbery is a winner no matter what the outcome is on The Voice! She is a Star! I have enjoyed watching her and listening to her beautiful voice! She defintely has what it takes!

5. lnp711 Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:42 am

Go team blake! It will either be The Swon Brothers or Danielle Bradbery!

6. Robert Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 7:50 am

Danielle Bradbery is so separated from the rest, she is a star and should be the winner!

7. mary breaux Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 9:03 am

danielle bradbery she is very awsome can’t wait to buy her releases as they come out i’m very hug fan of her and blake

8. Susan Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 11:32 am

Swon Bros. We need a new duo of young men in country music.

9. marion hanson Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 11:36 am

Swan brothers to win

10. Joan Riordan Says:
    June 18th, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Michelle Chamuel

11. Lisa Princ Says:
    June 19th, 2013 at 5:19 am

Completely agree with you Kitty! I was so bummed when they were sent home :(

12. Dottie Says:
    June 19th, 2013 at 7:31 am

Danielle has a good voice but she certainly did not deserve to win. She’s like a zombie doll on stage and has zero personality. Every single song she sang sounded like the other. Just another generic country singer. I agree with Adam’s original remark…and I’m beginning to hate country music. They may as well rename this show to “The Country Voice”. Michelle should have won. She has it all and is electrifying on stage. I’m so tired of these Barbie dolls…

Comments