Danielle Bradbery Gets Busy In The Studio Recording Her Album

June 25, 2013 07:50 AM by Lisa Princ

Last week on the finale of The Voice, 16-year-old Danielle Bradbery was crowned the season four winner, and after only a few short days home, Danielle is hard at work again. This week, Bradbery hit the recording studio to start working on her debut album!

After winning season four of The Voice last week, Danielle Bradbery was almost immediately signed with Big Machine Records (the same label as Taylor Swift), and it was revealed that she would begin recording her debut album this week. Now, sources confirm that Bradbery is indeed hard at work on that album!

According to Just Jared, who snagged some shots of Danielle heading into the recording studio, the 16-year-old started working on her album yesterday.

Sources told the site that one (or more) of Danielle Bradbery’s songs will be produced by Brett James, who has worked with Carrie Underwood in the past. They also claim that Virginia Davis, a big-name Nashville music manager was also seen entering the studio, and rumor has it that she is working with Bradbery.

As for her plans for the first single, Danielle¬†Bradbery says she will “work very hard” on that so her fans will not be disappointed! We can’t wait to see what Danielle comes up with, can you?

What do you think about Danielle Bradbery winning The Voice? Were you hoping for someone else to take the win? Will you be awaiting her debut album? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it so sound off in the comments section and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Voice. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Voice.

Photo Credit: NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Voice |

15 Responses to “Danielle Bradbery Gets Busy In The Studio Recording Her Album”

1. Scott R. Says:
    June 25th, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I for one am looking forward to her debut album. I picked her to win the Voice way back she is just a super talent.

I liked all in the top six but Danielle stands out.

Not surprised to see Big Machine sign her and James produce her debut album. I like Carrie as well and am glad to see some strong homegrown talent come out of the Voice.

2. Debra Says:
    June 25th, 2013 at 2:32 pm

So happy for her and very much looking forward to her album.

We in Houston are very proud of her and are so happy she won The Voice!!

3. j w cochran Says:
    June 25th, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Danielle Bradbery just may become the biggest female country star of the decade. Her fans are in love with her. Her voice is flawless and she appears to have nerves of steel on stage. Every performance of hers on the Voice was perfection. No doubt Danielle will be Best New Female Country Artist of the Year. Wish her all the luck in the world. :)

4. Isela Says:
    June 25th, 2013 at 10:29 pm

I had since the beginning 3 favorites Danielle Michelle and Caroline and from those I was to happy to se two of them get 1st and 2nd place.
    So happy to hear that she started recording already can’t wait for the CD to come out, I wish her the best of luck.

5. Ed Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 11:53 am

Danielle Bradberry has the best voice I’ve heard in years. Providing Big Machine does her justice she will excel to the top and win it all at the country music awards. She is the next big name in Country music

6. Gary Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

I thought she was the winner from the very start. Such stage presence. Wish her all the luck and yes I will buy her songs

7. Gary Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 12:40 pm

8. J Hunt Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Now I know how people felt when they saw the Beatles…her voice and presence are astounding…looking forward to her album…I keep listening to her sing on youtube

9. len holler Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 2:47 pm

i knew first day and recorded all here reformences and have my own collection of her,yes as soon as it hits the market and till i die i will buy all her music,i really feel part of this beginning i voted at least one hundred times each chance,god bless thos who help her to a good life and keep from harm.thankyou to danielle and her god gift voice ..len holler 6-26-2013

10. Lee Gamma Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 11:20 am

I loved Danielle from the beginning and voted for her each time. I downloaded all her songs and still listen to her every day and I’m 76 years old! Her voice is so pure and she makes me feel good when I hear her sing. Hope she has a long and successful career.

11. len holler Says:
    June 27th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

can’t wait for cd,yes i’m a fan .like to join and help support her fan club,when available thanks again .len 6-27-2013

12. wendy capitano Says:
    June 29th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

THE FIRST TIME SHE CAME ON STAGE AND I HERD HER VOICE I SAID TO MYSELF, THERE IS THE WINNER. WOW SHE IS JUST TO GREAT. SHE IS THE NEW STAR FOR ALL TO SEE.

13. CAROL Says:
    June 29th, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Danielle Bradbery is such a blessing to see and hear her God Gifted voice….love it!! I am so thankful she won the “Voice,” and looking forward to see how she does in a couple of weeks when her single is release. I feel in my heart that it will be the same way as it was for Carrie Underwood, and hope I will be driving in my car listening to the radio and the announcer playing Danielle’s first song and shouting to all how the song has just hit the charts to number 1!! Can’t wait!!

14. len holler Says:
    July 2nd, 2013 at 12:40 pm

question is there a fan club availible to join and away to know when and where her records come out or a place to contact to buy.if so greatful to find out..7-2-2013

15. Ted Chittenden Says:
    July 17th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Like many others here, I realized Danielle’s God given talent as soon as she started singing her first song. Can you imagine how hard it was for her Mom to hold back introducing her to the world, until the age of 16? What a phenomenal singer. She will shooooot to the top in 3 months!May God guide and protect this child in all her future endeavors, and Godbless her!

Comments