Big Brother 15 Spoilers: Who Won The Power Of Veto?

June 28, 2013 07:12 AM by Lisa Princ

This week, Big Brother kicked off the season 15 premiere on CBS, with new house guests as well some new twists and turns. If you’re already addicted and can’t wait to find out who won the POV competition, you’re in luck as we have the spoilers for you!

Big Brother 15 kicked off this week with a brand new group of house guests. If you can’t get enough of the new season, here is your daily fix. Do not read any further if you do not want to be spoiled!

The Power of Veto competition took place, and according to the live feeds, it was McCrae that won. Strange, since he mentioned previously that he did not want to be put in that position. Rumor also has it that it was some sort of spelling competition, which may have made it easy to throw.

Now, if you were wondering who won the first MVP of the season, it’s been revealed that it was Elissa who won that award. According to the live feeds, Elissa has revealed this information to McCrae only right now, and he pushed her to nominate David, because he feels David is a very strong player, and she could easily defeat him. So, David is currently the third person up for eviction.

Did you tune into the premiere of Big Brother 15? What do you think of the new season so far? Do you agree with Elissa’s decision? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Big Brother. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 15.

Photos courtesy of CBS.

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

7 Responses to “Big Brother 15 Spoilers: Who Won The Power Of Veto?”

1. Will Says:
    June 28th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Big mistake putting BB after dark on that crappy cable station, horrible reception! censorship!
    Should have stayed with Showtime, will loose viewers.

2. Dar Says:
    June 28th, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Who are the other two nominated?

3. Call me, Carlos Says:
    June 29th, 2013 at 12:20 pm

This show lost me, when it became just another T&A extravaganza. Should play well, om MTV.

4. lisa Says:
    June 29th, 2013 at 1:04 pm

I agree with Will. The after dark airs on the tvg channel with the annoying scrolling of the tv stations and some of the volume goes out and its shortened to 2 hrs now.. Very disappointed this yr..

5. Uli Says:
    June 29th, 2013 at 2:44 pm

McCrea looks like Getty Lee from Rush. I was worried for him upon entering the BB house, no one friending him, now he has it on lock, HOH and POV. Me and my friend have a game we play, at the start of the season, pick your BB pony. I picked McCrea, and he is my pony to win, Yea!

6. Betty Vagedes Says:
    June 30th, 2013 at 8:48 am

Why is BB not on showtime??? Every year I purchase showtime just to watch BB. Blocking the profanity is also blocking important info that I want to hear. I don’t like cussing, but it’s part of life. Stupid, stupid move on somebodys part!!!!

7. Liz Says:
    August 18th, 2013 at 3:27 am

I agree about switching to TVGN – they’re always cutting off nearly entire sentences! Also, they shortened it an hour didn’t they? I wish it were back on Showtime too. This years cast is annoying but Queen A is Amanda! I wish she’d of been bumped out week 1!

Comments