Teresa Giudice And Joe Gorga’s Feud Flares Up

July 05, 2013 03:08 PM by Lisa Princ

There’s never a dull moment for Teresa Giudice and her family, is there? Just when we all thought that the family feud had ended, we were wrong! Rumor now has it that in an upcoming episode of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, Teresa Giudice and Joe Gorga are at it again, this time over their parents!

Peace within the Giudice-Gorga family? Ha! That’s never going to happen, and if it does, it won’t last! Last we heard, Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga buried the hatchet on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but apparently, it did not take long for another feud to flare up.

According to Radar Online, this time around, it’s Teresa Giudice and her brother, Joe Gorga going at it! So, what goes down to kick start this new feud? Well, apparently, Teresa Giudice is angry at Joe for the way he disrespects their father, and of course, herself.

The episode will feature Teresa and Joe’s dad finally coming home from the hospital after nearly dying, yet the siblings are still going at it. “My dad raised us with a lot of respect. I would never raise my voice at my father, but I’ve seen my brother do that with my father and with me,” Giudice said of her brother, blaming him for the feud starting up again!

Now, who else is excited to check out this drama on The Real Housewives Of New Jersey?

What do you think of the feud between Teresa Giudice and Joe Gorga? We know you have an opinion, and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

54 Responses to “Teresa Giudice And Joe Gorga’s Feud Flares Up”

1. Jackie Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 3:38 pm

When Teresa gets over her jealousy of Melissa, perhaps the family can mend. Joe Gorga is a wonderful husband and father. Melissa gets along well with everyone on the show, Teresa does not. I wish Bravo would dump Teresa as it’s often painful to watch her make a fool out of herself.

2. Heather Middleton Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I think Teresa is literally stupid and not capable of anything but violence and drama. Joe Gorga has tried to reconcile, many times, as has Melissa. I’m close to being done with this show, I just can’t take her ignorance much longer. She needs a switch taken to her. (sorry grew up in the country)

3. Sara Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Very funny how Theresa criticizes everyone else for “disrespect” when that’s her only way to treat people. She is a joke and a disgrace to her children. Enough of the b already. She needs to go away and ponder her own existence.

4. BoredRHONJ Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 4:40 pm

ok, so the producers need to hurry up, change the plot or the story, or cut someone off the show because this feud between the family has been the same for the past three seasons…BORING!!! Add a new cast member, start new drama, Base the show on the good rather then the bad, with a little drama! Come ON!!!

5. Kiki Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 4:55 pm

SHE is a nasty tattletale, her parents should be ashamed always taking her side against her brother and their son, they should have learned to not take sides, try and defuse by not taking sides.

6. Tia Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 5:15 pm

I feel bad for Joe Gorga. His family doesn’t like the his wife because of all the rumors that were spread and they most likely feel that she is the problem. Where Teresa is just as to blame. They fight over stupid things and should just get over it.

7. sandie Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 5:32 pm

give Teresa PROZAC

8. Francesca Marie Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Teresa is exactly what’s wrong with the world today, BAD behavior is rewarded. She has a horrible temper. Wait something will happen and she will lose it. All the fame has really gone to her head and she really thinks she’s a celebrity. Her fame came from being nasty to Daniele. I’m sure if you dug enough into Teresa’s past you would come up with something that would take her down a peg. She’s no different then Kim Kardashin shooting to fame for a sex tape. Teresa is not that bright, she will go to far and watch her lose everything. Just like Paula Deen…..

9. bobbi Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Teresa is pathetic, uneducated (at least in her speech and knowledge of geography), and needs to take a good long hard look at herself. She is constantly contradicting herself or maybe it’s out and out lying. I am truly surprised that she has any friends at all. And at least 2 of her daughters are going to be just like her. Losers.

10. Jenna Bouvier Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 5:56 pm

I am so sick of Teresa’s lies…. Joe & Melissa did not disrespect their father…Teresa is just very mean!! Making up her stories again!! Teresa picks and is always starts trouble with her brother and sister-in-law Melissa. Why doesn’t she just leave them alone. Teresa is so annoying and whines over & over about the same things-great things to teach her kids! All Teresa shows me is that she is a very jealous over what her brother & sister-in-law Melissa have. Can’t you be happy for anyone? It is not always about you self centered self Teresa. Grow up already Teresa!!! Get over yourself or go throw a table…enough already!!!!! Teresa is Boring!!! Yuck!!

11. doogal Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Joe Gorga and Melissa are ridiculous. If you dislike a family member so much you want to sell your house to move away from them why oh why do you sign up to come on a show that the family member you dislike is on. No these people came on to make Teresa’s life hell but it has backfired and more people are seeing Joe and Melissa for the awful family members and people they are and Joe is just mad about it. If you hate Teresa…get off her show…she was there first! Feud solved!

12. Bighotmomma Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 6:41 pm

I hardly ever watch the show anymore. It is the same thing round and round. I did notice at the soccer club how the second daughter screamed to a player get out of my way! Those kids are so screwed up! Teresa and her cheating a&& husband need to go!!!

13. vionet mccombs Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 6:53 pm

Teresa r u whack or what u r the problem own up to it -stop blaming others for ur stupidty & jealousy PERIOD!

14. Kiwi9921 Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

I am not shocked at all by this. Teresa is in need, always have been of therapy. She will never own up to her wrong doing. I can not blame her brother for wanting to get away from her. I watch the show & I can see that it’s killing him to have this feud go on between he & his sister. It’s effecting their kids. They want to be together but, because their parents aren’t getting along, they can’t. So sad.

15. LIZZY G Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS SAD THAT WE ALL JUMP ON TERESA, SHE IS TRYING TO KEEP HER FAMILY TOGETHER YET SHE COMES OFF AS WANTING TO RIP IT APART! I THINK SHE JUST WANTS TO CONTROL IT ALL. BUT THAT ITALIAN BLOOD IS TO THINK NO ONE CAN WIN THIS BATTLE!
    THE POOR KIDS FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE FAMILY! OHHH DEEE!

16. Janet Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:01 pm

You know life is short, I can’t stand my family but you can’t choose them. They are who they are unfortunately.

17. Beverly Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Teresa comes across as being so jealous of her brother and his family. She needs to grow up, shut her stupid mouth and leave the kids out of her selfish drama. She reminds me of someone that grew up with nothing and then when she acquired nice material things, it went to her head. Everything she does is for show, not from the heart. Rosie needs to have a “come to Jesus meeting” with her.

18. Kat Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:07 pm

They need to suck it up and move on, I didn’t and my sister died with me never being able to say I’m sorry to her. It is guilt I carry every day and no one should have to bear that. Also, for the sake of their father- that poor man! She needs to shut up about anything in the past and he needs to tell his wife to can it in the future and forgive everything and start fresh. Deep in your soul will be tarnished beyond repair if you don’t do it now!

19. Corrina Lopez Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Ok, peeps open your eyes. Melissa and her husband Joe are so full of themselves. You don’t really know them they just recently made a name for themselves through Joe’s sister Teresa. I have five brothers and my brothers would have never disrespected me or my parents the way he has. You all talk about Joe trying to reconcile….really, that must of been the episode when he went to gym and named called his sister and tried to bring shame upon her. Yeah right, all him and his wife do is run around and gossip about Teresa and her husband or is that something you people think is proper for brother and his wife to do? He is disgrace and a cry baby…please grow up now! People please stop telling Melissa she can sing it’s like nails on a chalkboard.

20. EMarie Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Theresa is still in denial! She is jealous of Melissa and does everything in her power to mess-up a reconciliation. Tired of this feuding storyline! Also, tired of Caroline trying to make peace. What a joke! Also, do not want to see she and her kids open their respective businesses! So boring–I will be done with the show if story line does not get some more “material”.

21. Janet Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I don’t think Teresa would get along with anyone her brother married. Apparently she and Joe were very close growing up and she resents Melissa for now being first in her brother’s life. I believe she would make it hard for anyone who married her brother.

You can’t win an argument with Teresa because she is really quite immature, ignorant and stupid. You can’t reason with her b/c she simply doesn’t get it. This is apparent when she gets into an argument with any member of the cast. It’s really quite sad to watch. Definitely time for some new story lines on this show. Teresa arguments are getting really boring…
    It is getting quite boring now so it’s definitely time for some new story lines in this show.

22. Amy Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

It truely is time to move one when in comes to Theresa. She is so completely ignorant to basic morality and manners and is an embarassment to herself and her children. Its pretty obvious she’s not a TRUE real housewife. If this show was not feturing her then her marriage would have dissolved years ago. Buy her continuing to grasp at swraws to stay on the show, she’s having negative effects on her childern as evidenced by intrstruction them to call Joe and Melissa inappropriate name. Please remove this woman and all her self-centeredness and manipulation with her. It’s discussing how she explains away her husbands infidelity. Its and embarrassment how her husband degrades here, his daughters, and other woment in the group. There are alot women that should be emotionally uplifted through this show, but my have the Gudice family contunually accept NO RESPSPONSIBILTY for what has happened to her and the family. Frankly, I will my probemes with this small. I’d trade days any day with that women. She has NO concept to how good she has is and it frankly not thankful for a thing. She the type of person that needs to lose every thing in order to change and appreciate what she does have.

23. Linda cole Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Joe Gorga is as dumb as they come, who are you kidding. His wife is as selfish as they come, she is willing to exploit her own mothers misery. How embarrassing for her family and how stupid of her. Does really believe that her mother could have prevented her so called father from cheating. She makes it sound like it was her mothers fault that her dad was a cheat, that’s just plain ignorant. She should NOT be writing a marriage how to book, she is a fool. Now Teresa is far from prefect but she is real, broken English and all. She is not jealous of Melissa she just doesn’t feel she is good enough for her family, sorry to say so but she may just be right. If you look beyond Melissa’s act you will see she may be more like her dad than JoeGorga wants to admit. I truly hope not because they have 3 beautiful kids but so did Mr Marco

24. debbie Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:29 pm

Joe Giudice is at the root of 90% of these problems. Teresa is an idiot if she can not see that Joe controls her every move. And the fact that she acts so shocked when these ignorant things come out of her daughter’s mouth is a joke. This little brat that they’re raising is just repeating everything that comes out of their mouths. They’re raising a Teresa times ten there and are doing her no favors. Ugh, I wish Bravo would just drop the Guidice’s from the show already. I know they like the drama they bring but it is so old!

25. Micki Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Joe Gorga is a attention whore, it’s always about him. and him only… his parents know him better than anyone else and gee I wonder why they don’t back him up…… as for Melissa she’s as fake as you can get, the rest of the members of the show don’t have as much history with Melissa at this point, they really don’t “know” her like Teresa, so Melissa needs to get over herself… I do agree the fighting between them is getting old, their all stuck in their bad habits with each other, it seems like Caroline has to have someone on the show who’s her target to get rid of and for the last couple of seasons it’s been Teresa, since Danielle left, & trys really darn hard to get the others to turn against her as well… it’s been like that since the very beginning

26. Lindsey Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I am so over it! I was Team Teresa for a while but Team Melissa is starting to sound so much better.

27. Jin Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Teresa is literally a hypocrite human being! She sees nothing else but herself. And by the way REAL HOUSEWIVES doesn’t act the way these riches wives does!

28. Z taylor Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 8:28 pm

Teresa is SICK… she needs some serious help A JELOUS TROUBLE MAKER IN COMPLETE DENILE REGARDING HER ISSUES ITS QUITE OBVIOUS SHE HAS NEVER GOTTEN THE HELP SHE SO VERY MUCH NEEDED AS A CHILD THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR IS SOME TYPE OF DISORDER.. I WONDER WHAT GRADE LEVEL DID SHE MAKE IT TO.. SHE IS EMBARRASSING WITH NO CLUE SHE SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED. PERSONALITY DISORDER. “SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS SEEING OTHERS IN PAIN IF THEY EVER DISAGREE WITH HER. GET HELP U NEED IT BAD

29. A Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 9:17 pm

I agree with BoredRHONJ, its getting old. I’m getting tired of hearing Teresa’s screechy voice. Bring some new people in or something. After the first 10 minutes of the same old thing, I end up changing the channel. C’mon BRAVO shake it up!

30. Christine Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Teresa you are the person very ugly out side and inside. always jealousy and interfere people family and business, specialty your sister in lawn. Save your times and your energy to take care your own family,number one is your children they are very ugly attitude extract like you. Teresa you are very boring, disrespect,very coo-coo and make a fool out of yourself all the times.I hope after you read those words go to the mirror to look at yourself and deep thinking and ask yourself why so many people doesn’t like and complaint about your attitude.

31. Merla Says:
    July 5th, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Teresa, your going to be my reason NOT to watch HONJ anymore! Don’t you see these shows at some point and go, “Oh Sh*t”, I didn’t say that did I?” Your so ignorant I don’t think you would get it….and YES, you do come across as a very jealous sister-in-law and terrible friend….all about you………..the show will drop you or a bunch of us will stop watching this NJ show…ugh! Amazing how you started out a nice, caring person and today, boy!!!! ARROGANT, OUT OF CONTROL, EGOTISTICAL, B-ATCH!!! And admit that bum husband is a cheat and millions heard him lovingly call you a C*NT! Divorce this disrespectful creep……….your pretty dumb.

32. Affinia Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 12:05 am

Theresa lives in her own fairy tale world which exists just in her head. Isn’t Joey her younger brother? As the older sibling she should be the one to set an example and not discuss her brother or sister-in-law with her so-called friends who are just using her to gain their 5 seconds of fame and exposure for her boutique. Bravo needs to already dump her…just like her daughter Gia, I can’t stand her screechy high pitched voice! In my opinion I think the Gorgas have acted with class and married couple can take some lessons from them on how they treat each other.

33. Hope Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 12:19 am

I think T is incapable of monitoring her behavior because she is actually challenged in her mental capacity. We all know from hearing her speak she is not the brightest bulb in the pack. By all appearances I suspect she is plain dumb and I don’t say that as a word to throw out there. She just isn’t intelligent. She basically works with what she’s got. I feel sorry for her children.

34. Jen Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 12:29 am

Same old boring feud between air-head Teresa & her always horny brother, Joe G. I’m beginning to think that’s it’s all staged just for ratings. How can you go a year w/o communicating w/each other & now that the cameras are rolling again, they all feel obligated to make contact w/each other @ the producer’s insistence. It’s all staged for ratings to keep the show going so that they can all continue to get paid. And as angry as they all were @ Teresa @ the last reunion show, only dollar signs would make them be around her & Joe again!!!!

35. susn glazbrook Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 5:15 am

Terasa is a NUT! Mellissa is starting to fall in her drama.Last show her daughter was in the room listening to her talk about the drama. If Terasa cant have her brother in peace, she is fine with the drama. She thinks so highly of herself. She will never admit to any wrong because she REALLY believes she is NOT wrong.The best for Joe and Mellissa is to be done and move. Than T will have to deal with her sorry ass husband, Joe.

36. Karen Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 7:13 am

I cannot watch the show any longer. I am tired of looking at Teresa and her nasty husband, even now the kids acts just like her, shame on her. If I were her brother I would distance myself away from her, forever.

37. lori Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 8:06 am

this does have to change with all this bickering going on..it is getting very old with these families arguing —I go through it with my own family let alone seeing it on Housewives..no one forces me to watch it…but change the plot!! It’s a bunch of miserable people that should be getting along, with everything they have they never seem to be HAPPY!!!

38. Angel03 Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 8:51 am

@Heather Middleton: I know that’s right, they haven’t found a switch big enough to put/keep her in her place.

@BoredRHONJ: I so agree with you on adding a new cast member, they’ve done it before, and they should replace Teresa…Kathy said “she may not be in the room, but she still manages to ruin someone’s day”.

and Joey said it best, if he could go back in time, Teresa should’ve never married Guidice..He wants everyone to be miserable like him. awful behavior.

39. Buffy Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 8:57 am

I now get anxiety when I watch the show because of Teresa and all her dirty low down lies. So I have decided to be done with the show, I love all the other people on the show and if Teresa and her c – u – next tuesday husband werent on the show i would continue to watch it. DONE !!

40. Thickbeauty Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 9:02 am

I am so tired of Theresa and the feud between the Gorga’s and Guiduice. Theresa husband is a disrespectful pig. Can we please get new cast members. I’m so done with the Housewives of New Jersey. Same Bullsh**, just different season.

41. Debbie Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 9:04 am

I think Teresa is one crazy B—-. She can’t get along with anyone and is soooo stupid.Her husband Joe makes me sick and is just as stupid as she is. They deserve to make each other miserable and as for the kids you can tell that there already as disfuntional as there parents.They are the ones to worry about. Theres no hope for Teresa and Joe they are just a waste of airtime.

42. sej Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 9:30 am

Theresa lives in some kind of fantasy land. She refuses to take accountability for anything. Sadly she is getting rich off her stupidity.

43. TB Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 10:10 am

You guys realize the shows on now were taped like 6 months ago right? This stuff isn’t happening now (if it ever did happen for real, not just in the script!)

44. Sandra Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 10:21 am

Melissa is just as guilty as anyone. She is sly and conniving…the reason she gets along with others on the show is because her head is up all their asses. The real Melissa rears her ugly head when no one is looking. she could stop this thing with Theresa but she only fuels the fire!! Joe caught her this one time and was furious!

45. ann Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 10:23 am

Family or not,I wouldn’t be going out of my way trying to get along with someone like Teresa.Being around someone like her isn’t worth it.No matter how hard Joe and Melissa try,it’s never enough.Teresa bitches about everything and nothing is ever her fault.

46. Gyongyi Kovacs Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 10:28 am

We all know how important it is to stay away from negativity. With this woman on the show, that is exactly what we get. It was entertaining for awhile, but now it’s just plain boring and hurtful. Why should we watch bad examples?
    Give me someone who is able to grow in front of our eyes, and I will watch.

47. Justin Onsit Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 10:31 am

Joe Gorga is a henpecked wimp His wife pushed her way on to the show because she is jealous of Theresa. Who acts like those two? I keep expecting Joe to start yelling “Stella, Stella – over acting???? and sweet baby jesus is really disrespectful. (when you dress like a hooker)

48. tia Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 12:04 pm

It’s all fantasy for the benefit of the show. Reality tv, I don’t think so. How can it be reality when you have cameras and camera men following you around all the time. Just a silly tv show.

49. Jenna Bouvier Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Teresa is Nasty!!!

50. melissa Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 1:39 pm

I think we may find out in this season that Melissa is not as innocent as we all thought…I hated Theresa last year…but i’m starting to change my mind i think he brother is a punk..And believe me Melissa is a little S@#t starter…

51. Aury Says:
    July 6th, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I read about the family few with Melissa and Joe. This problem between Teresa and his brother existed long before Melissa and Joe were added as part of the show. Joe’s parents disapprove the marriage of Joe & Melissa because they think she just married him because of the money. The show make you think this is something that Teresa created but that is not the case. I think Joe has to be ashamed of himself to chose Melissa over his parents. Joe and Melissa have economical problems and I can see why (recording studio, beach house, jewelry etc.) the day he looses everything she will leave him for good. The other ones on that show have the same or worst problems like Teresa but instead of fixing or focus on themselves they always go after Teresa’s life.

52. Linda m Says:
    July 8th, 2013 at 5:07 am

Teresa’s story line….snooze. She is a mean girl. At least Joe and Melissa try. Bravo, please dump Teresa.

53. mohammad Says:
    July 8th, 2013 at 8:18 am

I think Melissa is trying anything to stay on the show … stale voice and no talent is her ammunition against Theresa … I like the fact Theresa and caroline are making amends ..

54. Marlene Says:
    July 16th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

When a sister wants her brother to leave his wife and 4 children “blood is thicker than water” she is scum. They obviously have a good marriage and Teresa doesn’t have the guts to leave her husband…
    Teresa is a trouble maker; she stirs the pot, I’m not sure if she ignorant or just a trouble maker. Even back with Danielle and the hair pulling; watch that episode again. Teresa purposely went back and sat in front of the bathroom to stir the pot. I do agree…she is scum.

Comments