Elisabeth Hasselbeck Says Goodbye To The View And Moves On To Fox News

July 10, 2013 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Elisabeth Hasselbeck has made quite the name for herself as the spunky yet politically conservative co-host of The View, to which she bid farewell to today. If you’re a fan of the former Survivor contestant and don’t want to see her go, rest assured that this is not the last you will see of her! In fact, Hasselbeck will be heading over to Fox News before you know it!

It was an emotional day today on The View, where everyone bid farewell to Elisabeth Hasselbeck, after ten years on the show as a co-host. But don’t worry, Hasselbeck won’t be off of our television sets for very long. In fact, she announced today that she is heading over to Fox News in September!

Hasselbeck, who will be replacing Gretchen Carlson on Fox & Friends, stated: “I have been a long-time fan of ‘Fox & Friends’ and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the Fox News Channel my new television home.”

And apparently, Hasselbeck is not the only one excited about the move. Fox News issued the following statement: “Elisabeth’s warm and engaging personality made her a star on ‘The View.’ She has proven to be an excellent conversationalist and I am certain she will make a great addition to our already successful morning franchise.”

What do you think about Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s move from The View to Fox & Friends? Are you excited or upset? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Share your thoughts with us by commenting below!

Want more?  Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!  Click here for more information about Survivor.  For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Survivor Caramoan.

Photo credit: WENN

Topics: CBS Reality TV Shows, Survivor |

77 Responses to “Elisabeth Hasselbeck Says Goodbye To The View And Moves On To Fox News”

1. Kim G Says:
    July 22nd, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be forced to tell incorrect and opinionated information to the all ready ill informed audience. She will become more unaware of facts than she all ready portrays. Good bye and good luck! If she has a conscience or any values, she would have never agreed to be on FOX.

2. volman Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 4:00 am

Kim G, Elisabeth just left that kind of network. Elizabeth has more values on her pinky than the whole cast of the View. Elizabeth will have better ratings and be seen by more people.

3. Catherine Joyce Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 8:34 pm

Elizabeth H. is a smart, outgoing young woman who isn’t afraid to speak up even if others don’t agree with her. I admire her and I am looking forward to seeing her on Fox. I miss very much on the View. She is great!

4. tkhk3746 Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:21 pm

@KIM G. you really are the epitome of Cult Follower. You banter and spew your Obamazombie talking points with absolutely NO CLUE.

I hope you reap every bit of stupid you’ve sown.

5. Rita Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:45 pm

She will fit right in with the Fox cast…. she is a hateful person, glad she is gone

6. Purple Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 9:28 am

God bye and good reddens, never liked you on the talk. Now I can watch the show.

7. Purple Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 9:31 am

Glad she’s gone, now I can watch the show!

8. Melissa Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 11:34 am

YAY!! Celebrate!! She will fit in at Fox news, I with her GONE maybe I will start watching the view. She is horrible!!

9. Melissa Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 11:35 am

Well said Kim G, well said!!

10. Tracie Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

I never agreed with Elizabeth on anything, but it was obvious her opinions were not voiced in the last year and I thought that was very unfair. Every time she opened her mouth she was cut off. The View has changed and not for the good. They should call it the Sherry Shepherd show as she never quits talking and always has the same thing to say. “What do I tell my son?” Tell him life sucks sometimes and be over with it.

11. bdjblj Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 9:17 pm

Elizabeth found the perfect place for her. Yes, she will fit right in with the hateful inspired FOX team. She will be able to talk non stop and say more negative things toward all people unlike her. She can tell all her dumb stories to an audience that will admire her for being dumb.

12. Linda Says:
    July 27th, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Birds of a feather flock together, she is right where she belongs. The silver lining is I will never have to see her again since FOX is blocked on my TV.

13. Pouty06 Says:
    July 29th, 2013 at 5:41 pm

Glad she’s gone. She will fit in perfectly with fox news. Maybe the view will now be watchable . Elizabeth H. Is totally annoying especially when she becomes argumentative.

14. Jeri Says:
    July 29th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

I love Elizabeth. The View never, ever deserved you. They were always mean and vindictive to you. You are so much more intelligent than any of them. Can’t wait to see you on Fox and Friends.

15. shari Says:
    July 29th, 2013 at 10:51 pm

I for one found elizabeths opinions on the view…right on the mark… she has a genuine belief in her ideals and wish her all the best on fox and friends…i love the fox network…i have not watched the view since she left. I call it the other peoples view…joy should have been gone long before elizabeth…and sherry…well…she just plain bores me…and whoopi i can take ot leave…good luck to you elizabeth…i look forward to flippin my channel to fox to listen to you!!!! P.S…i am from canada!!!!

16. s huber Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 7:02 am

she should just stay home, and off tv.

17. Ellen Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 7:32 am

I was sad to see Elizabeth go. I think it is important to have both sides of a story or view point. I am not a conservative but if as an older women reaching her seventies I feel it is extremely important that we have open discussions about political ideas and view points. With Joy and Elizabeth you had a very right thinking Democrat and a very left thinking Republican. They had to discuss issues and hopefully agree on some issues. That is how our country is supposed to work. Now Elizabeth, will be on Fox and and she will be talking to the everyone that agrees with her. The same goes for Joy,s show. Another than politics, i thought Elizabeth was charming and amazing andI enjoyed hearing about her children.

18. Shirley Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 9:34 am

I am thrilled to see Elizabeth going to a network who just might listen to her point of view rather than being smothered with all the liberal bull! Why does the media have to side with one political party (liberals) rather than trying to see both sides of the story. If I were Elisabeth, I would have left a long time ago. Good for her to get this promotion, and The View is nothing but women yakking about how bad the Republicans are !!!! I vote for the man, not the party, (Kerry in the 2004 election BTW), but those women have a one-track mind at all costs.

19. RUBY GREEN Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 10:27 am

I am a fan of the View and loves all the Ladies…Elizabeth has the right to her View..even thou I dont always agree that is her choice because the name of the show is The View and she has a right to her view on things…She is truly miss…But will see her on Fox News….

20. Carole Hall Hardeman, Ph.D. Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 4:57 pm

She never relied on the facts! She was never hesitant to spew rehashed talk points against the democratic party view. Some of her remarks could have easily been checked for accuracy but she just didn’t bother to do so. Example: When she accused President Obama, after his first “State of the Union” address of “never once mentioning the term “democracy”. This untruth was rebutted on several news stations immediately after
    The View telecast. They played several examples from his speech that proved her wrong. But Elizabeth never issued an apology, nor did she acknowledge her blatant mistake! I lost all respect for her quest for truth after that! She will be perfectly suited, philosophically, for Fox television.

21. connie navarro Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 2:20 am

Not a big fan of hers but I am a huge fan of F&F in the am. I tried to watch her on that horrid show “the view” but those banshee’s wouldn’t even let her talk about any conservative view on the subject they we’re speaking of. I do like Gretchen Carlson and wish her luck on her new show.

22. sommer Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 8:46 am

i cant believe she lasted this long!! she is ignorant ,and has no clue what shes talking about!!!
    so i guess she fits right in with fox!

23. rose Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Glad she is gone don’t like her. Stopped watching the show when she started. As for her new gig don’t care won’t have to watch her anymore yes

24. Rose myhre Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I’m so happy that she is gone, never liked her and her big mouth. She is a good fit for fox news there she can tell all the lies she wants and they will all agree with her.

25. Sue Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 5:06 am

I think Fox should have promoted Anna or Ainsley to replace Gretchen. Her shoes are going to be hard to fill. Personally, I don’t think Elisabeth will be able to fill them. I can’t stand “The View” and love Fox News. I wish Elisabeth the best of luck on Fox News and I will be watching. The best of luck to Gretchen, also. Will miss her on the “Curvy” couch.

26. Mary Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 9:35 am

Finally! Can’t stand her. She’ll fit right in with all the republican propaganda and lies that Fox spews. Very self-righteous and self-centered. Good riddens!

27. Chandra Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Glad she gone hate she stayed so long l hope l never see her again l definitely won’t watch racist fox news.

28. Debster Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 1:22 pm

cHANDRA YOU ARE A MORON. fOX NEWS IS NOT RACIST. STOP LISTENING TO FAR LEFTIST IDIOTS. THINK FOR YOURSELF. WHERES’ YOUR EVIDENCE OF FOX RACISM? rACISM IS RAMPANT ON THE LIBERAL SITES BECAUSE THEY LOVE TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE AND FOMENT HATE. MSNBC IS THE MOST RACIST STATION ON TV.

29. thel roberts Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 2:24 pm

DIDN’T LIKE HER ON THE VIEW AND HATE FOX NEWS.
    SO HAPPY SHE IS OFF THE VIEW NOW I WATCH AGAIN.

30. Estacie Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 2:05 am

It’s about time! I stopped watching The View when Meredith Vieira left. One day, I happened to be channel-surfing when I heard Hasselbeck say that it was alright to torture terrorists to gain info about threats to the US. What an idiot! I might go back to watching The View, but I don’t think the replacement is any better. She’s another idiot who espouses no vaccinations, because she believes they caused her son’s autism. If that were true, all the children in the whole world who have gotten immunizations would all be autistic. She’s dangerous! Oh! well, I guess they can’t all be like Ms. Vieira, intelligent and not abrasive.

31. J Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 7:33 am

Didn’t like her on the view but thought she had a right to her opinion we all are Fox News is a perfect forum for her and her opinions.

32. Debi S Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 8:47 am

Thank God I don’t have to watch her anymore. I liked The View till she came on. I don’t watch Fox anything so it will be nice not to see her again.

33. Gin H. Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I was thrilled when I heard Elisabeth was leaving The View and going to Fox News because I will never have to see or hear her again. However, her absence has somehow caused The View to turn into The Sherri Shepherd Show. Sherri isn’t content unless she’s the one talking. If you watch her face while others talk, she is just waiting to pounce and break in. Her comments are not well thought out or intelligent. I don’t think The View will be around after next season ends because I don’t think Jenny McCarthy is a good addition. I’ve heard talk of Brooke Shields or Hoda Kotb being considered, neither of which I would recommend. I saw an article who suggested Bonnie Hunt, Ann Curry, or Megan Mullally, any of which would do a good job. My favorite pick would be Bonnie Hunt.

34. PattyL Says:
    August 4th, 2013 at 11:14 am

I just want to know, where will Elisabeth get her thoughts and ideals from? She has always got them from FoxNews, and, relayed them back on the View. She only repeat what she got off FoxNews? Now, where will she get her talking points from now? She has none, unless, someone give them to her..

35. Kim a. Says:
    August 4th, 2013 at 7:46 pm

She is bias, one sided and ridiculous in her speaking. She has tunnel vision . I will never watch her. This just shows how desperate Fox News must be!!! The view seems to be a sounding board for ONLY Barbara w. wish whoopi had the show. Don’t watch it anymore, it’s interest has long faded. Elizabeth made me quit watching , her self righteous demeanor made me I’ll. what are their degrees in that we all should be listening to their advice—- ever hear of evidence based facts????

36. Chris Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 6:31 am

What a bunch of typical liberals as I read the comments above. Talk about ignorance. You people fall for anything you are told. The best thing that ever happened to the View is when Joy Behar said she was leaving. Talk about being led by the nose ring, you ignorant people are prime examples.

37. Reba H. Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 8:12 am

Congrats, Elizabeth. You will be a great asset to Fox News. I liked you in Survivor and loved you on the View. At least your (views) will be heard now on the fair and balanced network. Unlike CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN. There is nothing fair and balanced on those one sided channels.

38. Robert Peters Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 10:28 am

Have always admired Ms. Hasselbeck for her conservative views and the spunk to speak of them.

She is biased for the TRUTH, and not the tremendous lies which are leading America down the path to destruction of our Constitutional Republic form of government.

I am a confirmed viewer of FOX News, and will be GLAD to see her there!!

39. Ray Says:
    August 5th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I respect Elizabeth, as she always voiced her opinion even though she wasn’t with the majority. However, there were too many times she stuck to her Republican views and peers no matter how illogical they were. That irritated me tremendously! She definitely will be with the network that will tickle her fancy.
    Fox craziness! And yes, The View is one sided and they talk over each other way too much for my liking.

40. Jennifer Says:
    August 6th, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Thank God, I couldn’t stand that witch, and FOX deserves her, for all they employ are idiots who have one agenda, to talk crap about this Country. Face it, the majority of America has the right view, and then we have the sour pusses who only want to divide our Country. And then she tried to be funny, which only made her look stupid with the dumb faces and comments she made. Thank you, Thank you, glad she is not on network TV and only the dumbos who watch Fox will be subjected to her idiocy…GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

41. Susette Says:
    August 6th, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I typically don’t watch the view as I am working during the day, but if I was home to watch, I certainly enjoyed Elizabeth. She has the courage to speak her convictions and not just go along with everyone’s thinking. Don’t we live in a free country where everyone is allowed to have and speak their opinions (I believe it is called “free speech”), or at least it used to be. Just because someone has a difference of opinion, it does not mean they hate the other person. God says we are to love everyone. Can some of you who commented try to love all, even when you disagree with them?

42. Shelley Says:
    August 6th, 2013 at 5:56 pm

I am so glad Elizabeth is gone she won’t be missed. Fox netwwork is do full of lies about reality it’s disgusting to listen to. I love MSNBC because the one thing I don’t hear is a bunch of lies a racist remakrs. Elizabeth will be right where she belongs

43. willy Says:
    August 6th, 2013 at 8:57 pm

if she had went anywhere else I would have been surprised.

44. sharleen mendes Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 6:50 am

I like watching Fox & Friends…the guys on that show are idiots though always trying to make light of a subject and they fail everytime but Gretchen was good and I think Elisabeth will fit right in with the other 2 bozos :)

45. Funke Osinowo Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 9:50 am

We have a saying that says birds of the same feather flock together. I love watching”THE VIEW” but I cannot stand Elizabeth’s self righteousness and sometimes lying to support the Republicans am glad she is gone to join her team at Fox&Friends.

46. Deanna Campbell Says:
    August 8th, 2013 at 9:07 pm

I’m not too surprised that she left The View for Fox. However, I was shocked that she left with no notice. Why didn’t they give her a proper goodbye show for all the years she has been with them? Did something else happen behind the scenes?

47. Rudy Says:
    August 10th, 2013 at 9:37 am

Elisabeth will do just fine. She wont have to bath after ever show like she did on the view to get the liberal crap off her. You liberals wont know what hit you when Obamacare gets rolling. You think your demo. card will get you good treatment–WRONG. You will plead with the death panels for that knee replacement when over 65 just like the rest of us. By the way I’ll be in the walking cane business making a mint.

48. Scott Says:
    August 12th, 2013 at 10:31 am

To all the people who keep spewing that Fox News spews hate: WRONG. It was Joy Behar who spewed nothing but hate. Remember, it was Behar who repeatedly screamed that GOP candidate Sharron Angle was a b#### who was going to burn in hell. Elizabeth is a classy lady who will soon be joining a classy network. And Behar will soon be completely off the air. Her show on Al Gore’s glorified public access channel (i.e. Current TV) will be tossed into the ash heap of TV history in one week, along with the rest of the network. Good riddance.

Congrats and best of luck to Elizabeth.

49. tee Says:
    August 12th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

TIME TO SHUT THE VEIW DOWN EVERY ONE WANT TO TALK AT SAME TIME BARBARA WALTER CUT IN ON EVERY ON CONVERSATION SHE HAS THE ANSWER FOR EVERY THING I AM SORRY JOY GONE I LIKE HER

50. Charon Says:
    August 12th, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Finally she’ll be on a quality station with correct news and hopefully pull some of the crazy liberals over to the Godly Conservative way of thinking.

51. Charon Says:
    August 12th, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Very well said Chris

52. suz Says:
    August 14th, 2013 at 9:40 am

Elizabeth should be glad that she is off that horrible view as she was the only one worth watching. all these Elizabeth haters must like having a muslim leader who has spent so much of “our” money & taken from “our” social security that when you young people hope to retire good luck cause you won’t have any social security & possibly the USA could end up being run by china!
    Now our military has taken a 20% pay cut…..that just isn’t right….Elizabeth was so right complaining about our current government so I would have to say she does know more than she was given credit for & did speak the truth.

53. Lena Says:
    August 14th, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Glad she’s gone…now the show is actually watchable!! It amazes me how a person as ignorant and self righteous as Elizabeth was on air as long as she has and is actually hired on another network…well if you consider Fox a network!! They deserve eachother!!

54. joyel castro Says:
    August 14th, 2013 at 9:07 pm

glad she is gone….

55. Sara Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Becuz, of her youth, she was sometimes, very ignorant. She was much of the time annoying , and rude. I am thrilled that she is gone!

56. Maureen Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 5:54 pm

This really saddens me. How can you people who are trashing Elizabeth sleep at night? Allow diversity of thinking or we will end up a shallow and unintelligent populace. This disgusting volley of “hate Obama” to “hate conservatives” has got to stop. Stop with the juvenile behavior.

57. PattyL Says:
    August 17th, 2013 at 8:27 am

Elisabeth didn’t leave The View. The View left Elisabeth. They fired her. She had to find a job, and, only Fox\mess would take her. Look at the send off they gave Joy. compare it to Elisabeth send off. Elisabeth had a week send off, and, Barbara told her on live t.v. she is glad she is gone..

58. Jasilene Sutton Says:
    August 17th, 2013 at 12:56 pm

She is just where she needs to be. I just feel sorry for her children and the close mind this woman has. She actually was on a reality show?Survivors. She got a few bucks and lost her mind, and hating on people who can afford some things. BUT she is going where there is a lot of hating and she actually think she took a step up.Luck with that!

59. justmyview Says:
    August 18th, 2013 at 3:55 am

GOODBYE & GOOD RIDANCE! WISH IT HAD HAPPENED YEARS AGO. I QUIT WATCHING THE VIEW SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF HER.

60. ali Says:
    August 18th, 2013 at 3:30 pm

I have read most of the comments.Most are so to the left it’s pathetic.Some of you talk about EH being stupid. What do you guys do for a living? I thought so… I don’t like the view and never really did except for her. Some of the host are so racist and it shows.. Glad to see E make that move. I will be watching Fox News for sure. Just because a person has different views doesn’t make them a racist..

61. MnMom Says:
    August 18th, 2013 at 4:20 pm

It amazes me that some people only want to hear their side of a discussion. The regular news only offers the Liberal side of topics and the view is now the same way. I watch Fox News, but also watch local stations to get both sides, so I can decide which is correct. I think Elizabeth will do great on Fox News and I am looking forward to listening to her in the mornings. Shouldn’t we want to hear the complete story on issues?

62. Judith Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 5:11 am

You go girl! I love Fox in the morning. I never could watch the View, with everyone talking at once and JOY’s Big Mouth. I always liked you. So don’t listen to the one’s that don’t care for you, they are the one’s that voted for the Prez. that is in there now, and they don’t count!
    Best of Luck

63. sandy Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Thank god she is finely off of the View…I was all ready accepting her loss the first time they
    mentioned her leaving….Lets see how long she’ll be on the new show…..good luck….Bye bye bye.:)

64. sandy Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Thank god someone else is taking her..Now I’ll be watching the view….yea yea yea..
    Lets see how long the guys will accept her….
    I cant wait…..:)

65. Skylar Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 7:41 pm

How funny, the first reason was she stated she did not tell accurate information. Does she not know Fox News reputation…..she should have fun! lmao

66. TCCC Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 9:24 pm

This woman owes everything she has to The View or she would have been decorating closets for a living. Now Fox is going to try to pass her off as a journalist.

67. Mel Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 10:43 am

It saddens me that so many of you that have commented above do so from an angry & uninformed places. Many of you have jumbled thoughts & your comments don’t make sense. If you don’t agree with Elisabeth politically, then say so. How can anyone watch The View now? There will no longer be “different” views, just one liberal view. Why not change the show title to “One View”.

68. Jeanne Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Everyone gets a start somewhere, and Elizabeth got a great start at The View. Everyone is not a Liberal, or even a Conservative. Some of us are American Thinkers and do not buy into every story and rumor that hits the news. Elizabeth was a voice of reason and held her own in discussions that could have turned very ugly. Whether or not the audience agreed with her, she always conducted herself with dignity. I wish her well on Fox, which at least does present both sides of the news.

69. Liberatrian Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 12:40 am

Love how all the liberals are happy to see someone with different opinions leave the “liberal view only” show. Way to fight for tolerance…oh thats right liberals only tolerate those show share their opinions…thats the only times our civil rights matter.

70. Phyllis Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 7:00 pm

So! So! Glad she is off the View!!!!!!

71. chandra Says:
    August 22nd, 2013 at 7:13 pm

DEBSTER YOU ARE THE MORON! l have watched fox news and they are racist. l never form opinions listening to others. msnbc tells it like it is not favoring one’s race, gender, religion or sexual preference. fox is like romney only a certain percent matters. and by the way you can go straight to hell and take hessleback wit u. peace

72. Nelle Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 1:52 pm

When Elizabeth first started on the View I could hardly stand to hear her talk. The sound of her voice annoyed me. When she spoke at the Republican Convevtion and talked about what the First Lady M. Obama said and asked for before she came on the show was a learning experience for her. I tink Barbara Walters truly cared for her and gave her a second chance. If that Had been Sherry talking about any guest requirements , much less the First Lady she would have been gone. I wish her the best.

73. Marty Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 11:29 pm

Sherie needs to control herself it is not the Sherrie Sheperd show. Stop interrupting and give someone else a chance to speak. I am so done with that show. Jenny McCarthy is a bumble head. She does not add much to the show….ugh

74. Ellen Jacobson Says:
    November 2nd, 2013 at 5:54 pm

I haven’t watched the View since Elizabeth left. Barbara W. runs the show and will not have anyone with a different view talk. This is supposed to be a free country with freedom of speech. What has happened? I would like to see a true America where we all have freedoms. I do believe we are going in the wrong way. The word “hate” started by liberals during the last of the Bush era and it has grown and is now a disaster for the country. Just read some of the comments people have posted and you will see what I mean

75. Kathy OShea Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 8:53 pm

i gave up on this horrid show long ago. What a bunch of opinionated hags. Joy thought she was so funny, but it was always at the detriment of someone else. Such a hateful person. Couldn’t stand her jerking around especially when she “thought” she was particularly funny. It was her hatefulness that even made me notice her peculiarities. Normally I don’t care if people gyrate and twitch.She is hateful to others, so I can pick on her a little. Secondly, is the ignorant mouth flapping Elizabeth, who talks so fast she doesn’t know how stupid she is. Sherrie, another look at me, love me, no one should talk but me. Ba Ba Wah, Wah, has worn herself out and needs the last word. I still like Whoopie and named my little black cat after her. I know she likes cats and if she saw how adorable my little cat is, she wouldn’t mind the naming. I Quit watching long ago, however. COULD NOT STAND JOY OR ELIZABETH THE MOST. I always complained about those two to my daughter and she said, “well why in the world do you keep watching it”? I felt about as stupid as they were, and quit watching that day. DUH.Been much happier since they are out of my life. Maybe some other people will wake up and leave, and be happier.

76. Margaret Denn Says:
    November 30th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Good riddance! I hope The View fills her chair with someone less biased. If the viewers want to hear the right wing propaganda, they can find it and their beloved Elizabeth over on Fox where she belongs.

77. michael Says:
    December 16th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

I have never watched the view, and I refuse to watch anything that is on Fox. Everyone knows that
    fox News is the propaganda site for the RNC. She will fit in real nicely there, and I will never have to listen to the lies that comes out of her mouth.

Comments