Chad Rogers Goes From Million Dollar Listing To Million Dollar Body

July 11, 2013 08:43 AM by Lisa Princ

Chad Rogers was definitely a fan favorite on the hit series Million Dollar Listing, where he wowed us with his perfect hair, charming personality, and had us all in awe over his love for Starla. If you’ve been wondering what the handsome agent has been up to since he left the show, we can tell you this – Rogers has gone from Million Dollar Listing to Million Dollar body! Ladies, you don’t want to miss this – we’ve got the pictures and trust me, you’re in for a treat!

Oh La La! Chad Rogers, former Million Dollar Listing star has obviously been busy with more than just real estate since he left the series back in 2010. The 36-year-old Malibu real estate guru has been hard at work on not only his business, but also his physique. About a month ago, Chad shared a photo of his trip to an L.A. car wash where he posed shirtless, revealing his new chiseled body! We know you can’t wait any longer, so take a look at the picture that Chad shared with fans:

If you recall, this is how Chad looked during his Million Dollar Listing days:

Can you say holy transformation? The hot real estate mogul credits his new body to a very strict diet, as well as working out with a trainer four times a week. But the best part ladies is that Chad Rogers is also a very eligible bachelor! I don’t know about you, but I am certain after seeing these pictures, that most likely will not be the case for long!

Way to go Chad on your amazing transformation – you look incredible!

What do you think about Chad Rogers smoking hot new body? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Million Dollar ListingFor other great reality TV news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Million Dollar Listing.

Photo credit: Chad Rogers & Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Million Dollar Listing |

78 Responses to “Chad Rogers Goes From Million Dollar Listing To Million Dollar Body”

1. B Says:
    July 16th, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Major improvement. He looks somewhat less….girlie. Now fix that damn hair.

2. debbie Says:
    July 16th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Good for Chad! He was always one of my favorites. I would like to see him on Million Dollar Listing.

3. Fleur Says:
    July 16th, 2013 at 12:36 pm

You cheapen this day

4. sasha martin Says:
    July 19th, 2013 at 11:03 am

He still looks like a bitch with that twat haircut.

5. Samantha Says:
    July 20th, 2013 at 9:47 am

He looks great; did he get custody of the dog?
    Andy get him back on Bravo. He is not a cookie
    cutter guy, like the rest. Samantha

6. Bonnie Says:
    July 20th, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Yep he’s cute! Now if he would stop clinging to that hair do!

7. womanwithabackbone Says:
    July 21st, 2013 at 11:56 am

MUCH improement but that hair has got to go. maybe after the hair cut they can put him on magic mike 2 if there were to ever be one.

8. CW Says:
    July 21st, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I am glad for his ex girlfriend. He is a clown with that dog and that hair, seriously? She could do a whole lot better than him. He is a self centered spoiled brat and he can’t have anyone in his life there is no room for anyone else. And by the way, not impressed with the pics. He seriously needs to get into the 2013 year with a new haircut. He looks stupid.

9. bizzyb Says:
    July 22nd, 2013 at 4:08 pm

still a tool

10. Chastity Says:
    July 23rd, 2013 at 10:00 am

Fan favorite to who? Gay males? Why would ladies care to be called to look at his new body? He is a DEFINATE turn off. As another poster said, happy for his ex-girlfriend, she was lovely and can/should do much better. This clown was hilarious.

11. Bagheeratwins Says:
    July 23rd, 2013 at 12:21 pm

He’s cute. The hair not so much. Wonder what kinda diet/training he’s doing.

12. KayStar Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I’m team Chastity!

13. melinda Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 10:13 pm

He’s almost 40 not 13. The haircut need to change.

14. Josiah Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 2:51 pm

I see a kid, and kids aren’t sexy – they’re cute and adorable. I never heard of this guy and I thought he was a boy. Shocked to read he is in his late 30s.

All the women I know like real men, and real men have meat on their bones and look like men, not women or children.

15. Stacey Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 8:47 am

It’s definitely an improvement but nothing will help women overlook that unbelievably hedonistic personality of his… the boy needs help

16. Kathy Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 7:23 am

That looks like a spray tan

17. Sugar Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 3:08 pm

I met him at the market once, what a sweet, kind man. There’s enough room for Chad on Bravo. I love all the realtors, but Chad was very good too.
    Andy, try to get him back PLEASE?!!

18. Bill B. Says:
    August 3rd, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Okay, I give him props on his new physique. He has done exceptionally well. But by no means is he a fave in my book. And comment #10, Chasity, let me clarify that he is definitely not a favorite of the gays. Like yourself I like MEN! Not effeminate men who toss their hair, are extremely soft spoken and lack what seems to be a drop of testosterone in their bodies. If that were the case I would still be dating women. Clue: Gay MEN like Gay MEN…no boys

19. Baklava Says:
    August 4th, 2013 at 9:57 am

Now he needs to go to a voice coach and work on his nasally voice. But unfortunately, that won’t be enough because this guy has the personality of a narcissistic drip.

20. leprecaun Says:
    August 6th, 2013 at 4:45 pm

I thought he was in the closet….well, the haircut doesn’t help….

21. Pam Says:
    August 6th, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Still a girly boy…he and Biebs should be pals. Get a haircut you big tool!!

22. Kelsey @ Hullabaloo Says:
    August 7th, 2013 at 12:43 pm

I wondered where he went! i’m glad he’s doing well.

23. Stephen kay Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 8:20 am

He should have his own show.THE MILLION DOLLAR CLOSET

24. Melinda baron Says:
    August 13th, 2013 at 9:45 am

That Justin Bebier haircut has got to go Chad! Why would you work so hard on your body and then cheapen the overall effect with such a awful haircut! Lose the JB hair!

25. Angela Says:
    August 14th, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I think it looks like he has had plastic surgery on his abs with some kind of implants – it does not look natural. He is so vain that he is the type to do it.

26. Sherry Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I think he looks great. It takes a lot of dedication to get your body in that shape. He’s a cutie, he’s intelligent, he’s successful, he is good to animals, and he seemed like a sweetheart of a boyfriend. The hair style may be a tad dated, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that he has a great head of hair ready and waiting for a better style. He’s a go-getter and would be a great catch for any girl except maybe the ones who prefer the bad boy deadbeat assholes. Chad, if you are into cougars hit me up….lol.

27. Linda Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Oh my God he is a nut case. He looked like a big mushroom when he was on MDL. I could not stand him. Glad his girlfriend dumped him and hope she took her dog too.

28. JaneDough Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 8:13 pm

I don’t care what he does to his body; this guy has one of the worst personalities on the planet.

29. Lori Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 12:07 am

I agree…implants for sure

30. missy Says:
    August 21st, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Still a douchebag. ugh

31. Susan Says:
    August 23rd, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Looks like the six pack was sprayed on with a spray tan.Nobody can get past that hair.

32. Temi Says:
    August 26th, 2013 at 2:30 am

Seriously, Isn’t he just really gay? He cared more about that ragged dog (Starla), then his own girlfriend at the time…… Remember???? He is just so weird!!

33. Addie Says:
    August 28th, 2013 at 4:54 pm

An eligible bachelor?! I can’t be the only one who remembers him making his long-suffering girlfriend put every single thing she owned in zip-loc baggies so it would all stay sanitary. And he’s a 36 year old sporting a hair-do even the King of the Douches, Beiber, has given up on.

34. Eileen Says:
    August 29th, 2013 at 11:43 am

I think he looks very hot. He wasn’t bad looking just not very smart. He was hard to watch. I was interested in what happened to the dog and his girlfriend. She was an interesting person.

35. mISSY Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 3:15 pm

THERE IS NO WAY THIS LITTLE BOY IS 36?? MAYBE 23

36. Kathy Says:
    September 1st, 2013 at 10:21 am

million dollar listing is so muh better without him.

37. Catherine Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Why is everyone picking on the little dog? Leave her out of it. I have a lot of respect for any man who is kind to animals. It speaks of good character. I had a boyfriend who got mad at me and hurt my dog. He was a brutal monster. Good for Chad for having a heart and not being afraid to show it.

38. Indigo1969 Says:
    September 8th, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Chad has always looked gay to me.

39. Tasos Says:
    September 13th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Improvement is duly noted, though Chad STILL vibes as gay. Maybe he has yet to realize it. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being gay with the possible exception of repeatedly dating and using women as naive instruments of denial of being gay. Regardless, he needs to dump his Emmo do, and have his ears surgically pinned back, if necessary.

40. dorothy Says:
    September 16th, 2013 at 12:23 pm

What happenedo his girlfriend and dog? Last i heard they did share joint custody the dog but were going to get married soon. What happened? Where did she go? Why is he not on the show anymore?

41. Grace Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 11:38 am

I’m sorry, but he is F-Ugly. Not all the money in the world can make him a good looking face. Well i should give him credit for the abs. But then again Did he buy those too?

42. WonderBarbie Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 9:59 pm

He thinks he is a Beatle reincarnated…like Paul, George or Ringo.

43. rachel Says:
    September 26th, 2013 at 9:26 am

He and his girlfriend broke up basically during the last episode he was on and finalized it shortly thereafter. Don’t know about Starla, SIGH, it’s always the children who suffer the most LOL!

Chad, you’ll never be taken seriously in life until you slick back that hair and let people see YOU. OMG, if you were to go bald, we shudder to think which bridge you would jump from!

44. stevezinps Says:
    September 26th, 2013 at 8:40 pm

REALLY??? I am a gay guy, but would turn straight if he was the last man left on the planet… His body is hot, BUT…. the hair AND MORE SO, the PERSONALITY is the equivilent to NAILS DOWN A CHALK BOARD….His ex-GF dodged a bullet-and probably alot of therapy sessions..

45. Dixie Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 7:57 am

Once a freak, always….

46. rae Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Chad boy will hookup with “the other team” now..lol

47. Irene Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 6:30 am

Chad, The Beiber-cut is out!

48. Kathy Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Yeah right, like he’s ever washed a car in his life! (The above pic) What’s wrong with him? Maybe home schooled? Some sort of social disorder? He speaks weird and looks weird. In shape or out of shape, he’s still the same guy with the same bad hair….

49. Carlotta Says:
    October 5th, 2013 at 11:56 pm

He’s gorgeous, and all you haters are envious that you are not with him/as good looking/as successful as he is…I hope he continues to do well…great bod btw and does anyone tell you what to do with your hair???

50. Julie Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 8:11 am

He is a little narcissistic twat. It doesn’t matter what he does on the outside, he is ugly on the inside. This is from a psychological standpoint, not personal. I hated the way he treated his girlfriend. I am so glad he is no longer on Bravo.

51. Todd S. Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 10:49 pm

No way this egotistical Bieber-twin doucheb*g is 36…I thought he was like 14 the forst time I saw MDL/LA. I’m not sure who is the bigger a$$hole – he or Josh Altman…god, Altman is a narcissistic d*ckhead POS….

52. Erica Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 10:51 am

GAY GAY GAY…. Now if only MDL would get rid of that double douchebag Josh Altman

53. Daran Says:
    October 9th, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Why am I the only one that thinks this looks totally photoshopped???? :/

54. Thedevinemsd Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 10:09 am

Did this queen ever come out of the closet? Because, she needs to!

55. Peggy Sullivan Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I think w need to remove the sun glasses, I don’t believe that is him.

56. Cher Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Whoever is writing this crap dioesn’t know the show or its history. Chad was the most loathed character which was the very reason he was dumped by the producers. Overwhelming hate mail about this closeted gay character. He also was simply not very good at his job. The ironies are that the two openly gay realtors wanted very much to come out on air and finally did.

L.A. reality was in the pits when the series began. Now it’s back in a ridiculous bubble with two million dollar homes being offered for ten million and above. It will lead us back into a major depression before the end of Obama’s reign.

57. Lori Says:
    October 16th, 2013 at 9:47 am

Chad is gorgeous, an absolute doll. Glad to hear (and you can tell)that he is kind and sweet in real life and obvious this hottie is doing well. I’m really enjoying watching him on a Bravo marathon right now. Thanks for the summer pics updates, Lisa!

58. RoFo71 Says:
    October 16th, 2013 at 10:19 am

Million dollar body, dime store haircut.

59. ann hall Says:
    October 28th, 2013 at 10:52 am

Still looks like a widdle boy with that haircut. Anyone notice on the show when his parents were on..mom was cooking cooking..and not eating..rail thin…body dysmorphia can run in familys

60. Dan A Says:
    November 3rd, 2013 at 10:55 am

Love the show! Chad’s body looks great! I wonder if he has had as many surgeries as Heidi Montag to accomplish his new look?

61. Gary Says:
    November 11th, 2013 at 1:25 pm

That photo is definitely photo shopped. Look at the makeup lines, and the body does not match the neck and head. Nice try!

62. Lou Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Hmm apparently you’re the only one who finds him attractive. I personally think the dude is gay and if he isn’t he needs to be he wouldn’t need to change one thing.

63. mrcdsbnz Says:
    November 14th, 2013 at 5:44 pm

He did have a charming personality if you can get through a conversation with a rock. He never cares about what anyone esle is saying as long as his bangs are perfect and he gets facetime with the camera. He definitely is not made for tv, maybe on a nice little show on logo.

64. Wilma Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 9:40 am

Unfortunately his new body won’t deflect from what he REALLY needed to makeover – his personality and his attitude. By the way, his abs and pecs will never be bigger than his over-inflated ego.

65. Brenda Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 10:03 am

He is very fit and looks great, but it looks like his muscles were enhanced with spray tan airbrushing….HELLO anyone!!

66. Sandy Says:
    November 15th, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Andy, Do not bring him back to Bravo! His love for Starla was only to carry her around in a hot bag until he was ready to pull her out to impress some client. Hair is ridiculous. Plus his packing by putting everything in food baggies was stupid. I don’t know why Victoria put up with him as long as she did. He cared about no one but himself. Including his clients.

67. che Says:
    November 23rd, 2013 at 7:37 am

This guy was THE MOST RIDICULOUS, VAPID person I have ever seen on TV. Is this what the California/LA life does to people? This guy is so narcissistic he is going to die in his own arms.

68. Andrea Hughes Says:
    December 9th, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I think he is sexy as hell all the way. And yes I’m a female. I love his hair. He doesn’t need to change a thing. Take that and stick it in pipes and smoke it guys and gals.

69. Moirin Says:
    December 10th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Cant admire the body..too busy laughin at the ridiculous hair !

70. Sharon letterman Says:
    December 13th, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Chad was always hot. His hair looks great, and he’s obviously proud of it. So what if things have to be his way; he’s highly successful and very loving to his dog. He functions very well, so he doesn’t need psych help. As for ending up alone, are you kidding?! I’m sure he has to turn down offers left and right. I always felt his girlfriend on the show wasn’t smart or interesting enough for him, but that didn’t make him a bad boyfriend. They made no sense as a couple. As for the ziplock thing, so what? Not hurting anyone. Bottom feeders often have to put down the top 1% to make themselves feel better but that doesn’t make them right.

71. Tita Says:
    December 14th, 2013 at 9:49 am

The worst haircut I’ve ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was thrilled when he left b/c he was always so wimpy.

72. linda Says:
    December 16th, 2013 at 8:51 am

That Prince Valiant haircut is ridiculous looking. It continues to make him look like a young boy. Never liked the guy on the show.

73. Pat Says:
    December 31st, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I think Chad is a good person, his goal right now is to do well in his work. He is young, he can get married later. Right now he wants to make his mark on the world, good for him ! Go for it Chad, I am sure you can do it !!!! You have good family values, a kind soul and a good heart. Wish you were still on the show, I miss you. Good luck in the future.

74. george Says:
    February 13th, 2014 at 11:12 am

In the carwash photos, why do the signs have shadows on the left, and Chad’s face has a shadow on the right??

Photoshop???

75. Barry David Says:
    March 1st, 2014 at 4:23 pm

say hello to steriods

76. Mdsj Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Awesome!! But I have to agree with the masses about your hair Chad, way too much!! And it’d be nice if you would just go ahead and come out of the closet, nobody’s going to judge you Chad, really, I think you’d find it to be a blessing to admit what the masses already know and you will be much happier and way more respected. Good luck and wish you all the best!! : )

77. Mdsj Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Great job Chad! However, I have to agree with the masses about your hair Chad, way too much!! It would also be nice if you would just go ahead and come out of the closet, how’s that saying go, “transparent to everyone except yourself?” I’m not judging because you seem like a great person, just think you’d have more success without the shaggy hair and if you were true to you! Whatever you decide, I wish you and your hair all the best!! Give Stella a smooch from all her fans, just luv her!! : )

78. Anonymous Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 7:00 am

Chad looks like an idiot with that hair! The hair looks and sits like a hat on his head. The hair doesn’t move and watching him primp with straightening his seriously outdated Justin Bieber hairdo is absolutely nauseating. This guy is in his thirties and has serious self image issues with trying to be seen as youthful and appealing as if he’s a 13 year old Bieber. I don’t think Chad is comfortable with himself being an adult and in his thirties. He’s very weird. It’s uncomfortable watching him.

Comments