Duck Dynasty Returns Next Month For Season Four

July 24, 2013 09:28 AM by Lisa Princ

Duck Dynasty has proven to be a huge hit for A&E, as last season’s finale drew in just under 10 million viewers! And luckily for us, America’s favorite bearded redneck¬†clan will be coming back to our screens next month!

Hooray! If you’ve been anxiously awaiting your favorite bearded bunch to come back to television, you’re in luck as the Duck Dynasty crew will be back in just a few short weeks! A&E announced today that the new season will begin on August 14. Check out the official press release:

“The bearded, bayou-dwelling redneck nation has been established. Clean off your camo as everyone’s favorite duck moguls return for a funny, functional and family-filled fourth season. All-new episodes of cable’s #1 non-fiction series “Duck Dynasty” begin Wednesday, August 14 at 10PM ET/PT with a special one-hour season premiere.
America’s most recognizable family is back.

The Robertsons have built a multi-million dollar sporting empire manufacturing duck calls in Monroe, Louisiana and have earned a seat in homes across the country with their special brand of down-home practicality, southern charm and sharp sense of humor. Every day affairs are met by Willie’s growing business ideas, Phil’s fatherly advice, Mrs. Kay’s delicious recipes, Uncle Si’s oddball philosophies and Jase’s endless need to hunt, fish and rib his brothers. They are the family that works together, plays together and of course, eats together. The whole family joins in for more adventures on the bayou, where day to day life may be mundane for some, but for the Robertsons, is anything but dull.

In the special one-hour season premiere, the ladies enlist Uncle Si to distract Phil & Kay by taking them on a walk down memory lane while Willie, Jase and Jep set-up a surprise vow renewal for their 49th anniversary. But true to form, Si recalls things differently.”

Are you a fan of the hit show Duck Dynasty? Are you looking forward to a new season? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Sound off in the comments section below and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information on Reality TV. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: A&E

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Duck Dynasty |

11 Responses to “Duck Dynasty Returns Next Month For Season Four”

1. Patsy Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 10:07 am

I’M A Duck DYNASTY ADDICT!!!! BRING IT ON! QUACK! QUACK!

2. luanne Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 10:29 am

Love, the Robertsons, we need more shows like this, maybe the world would be a better place, Love Ms.Kay,and Willy and Cory, are the best, and their kids are awesome , all very polite and well raised, all the grandkids are, they should be very proud, Uncle Si is a real good laugh, we love the show, and our kids can watch it, their lucky to have money and not have to worry about anything, but still live normal.

3. Will C. Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 10:32 am

The best TV show since The Andy Griffth show.

The only things missing are a town drunk with a key to the factory, medicine(moonshine) making spinster sisters, a mumbling barber, chickens and traveling salesmen.

4. Anita Gunter Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 10:32 am

I love this show,I am a born again child of the King.I hope Phil ends his prayers with in Jesus name all the time.I love their family values,and their home down craziness.My grand children love Uncle Si.Thank you for this show,we are all Happy!Happy!Happy God bless

5. Doc Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 10:54 am

This is one of the best shows on t.v.,even my kids like it.Its like watching a old Andy Griffith show ,it great for the family.Keep up the good work,and if you in Okla city come buy and you can have a great meal at my home anytime.

6. T&M Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 11:09 am

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Rene Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 12:22 pm

It’s WEST MONROE, LOUISIANA, NOT Monroe…..please get it right….there is a HUGE difference between our two towns. And believe me, the Robertson’s are the real deal. Even if some of the stuff on the show is staged, they are very good people and they walk the walk that they talk, this I promise!!!

8. Mary Says:
    July 24th, 2013 at 2:03 pm

God bless this family and he is because they are super rich!

9. Trudy Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 1:32 am

I love this show! I wish there were more wholesome shows like this. I am glad that they show them praying together. It was rumored that the network wanted them to stop doing so much praying and that Phil stood up to them. I am so glad he did. God Bless the Robertsons!

10. Denise Gardner Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I just want to thank The Robertson’s for standing up for what they believe in, and a thank you to A&E. I soooo wish there were more shows standing up for our right to serve our Lord and Savior. They have taken prayer out of our schools, the rights of Christians are taken away everywhere we turn. Again thank you and God Bless.

11. John crum Says:
    July 25th, 2013 at 6:03 pm

On the episode with the hand cuffs
    All they needed was a paper clip
    But then there would be no drama
    Love the show now I know I am just