Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner Ready To Quit Reality Television

July 26, 2013 07:34 AM by Lisa Princ

Say what?!? Could it possibly be true that the money hungry, fame seeking mother and daughter stars, aka Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner no longer want to be on reality television? Rumor has it that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians stars could be just about ready to wrap up the show – for good!

Keeping Up With The Kardashians may be in its eighth season, but according to new reports, both Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner are ready to end the show. Obviously, Kim Kardashian may be in need of a break from it all, since she has a new baby to tend to, but Kris Jenner has another agenda – an Academy Award!

According to an insider who spoke to Naughty But Nice Rob recently, Jenner still has her sights set on fame and money. “Kris wants to focus on being a talk-show host and maybe start producing movies. She’s telling everyone that one day she will have an Oscar,” the source explained. Definitely sounds about right for the Kardashians matriarch.

The source added: “Both Kim and Kris want to make sure they end on a high note, leaving fans wanting more, rather than try and stretch the show on for another few seasons and watch it die a death,” claiming that both Kim and Kris are ready to end of all their reality television shows.

However, back in April 2012, the Kardashian clan signed a deal with E!, which would keep their shows on the air until 2015.

Do you think the Kardashians should disappear from reality television? Or do you enjoy them? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

16 Responses to “Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner Ready To Quit Reality Television”

1. maricela Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:51 am

noooo! they shouldn’t I like to wacth that show so much even though there hated by many but like by most so no don’t quit for good guys!!!!

2. Bonnie Hoskins Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:55 am

I would very much miss my sunday night viewing of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I enjoy their family very much. Its a fun time to watch the family

3. sharla Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 8:06 am

kill the stupid kardassian show. we need doctors and engineers in USA: tell Ryan Seacrest to create some Baywatch-esque McGuyver-esque show where a multicultural group of hotties – young and old – fix USA’s national water, energy and health plans.

4. Judy Sego Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 8:11 am

I’ve just been watching the Kardasians for about 2 years now and I love their way out there ways. It takes me out of my life completely because they are completely different than I am. It’s fun to be distracted from my humdrum life and I enjoy watching them very much. But I do see why they might be tired of this evasion into their private lives.

5. cyim2cute Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 8:24 am

I NEVER watch the show – Kardasians are so over for me.

6. susan Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 8:34 am

It’s about time!! The trash can is over flowing! They are righT up there with Honey BoBo.

7. Joyanna Parks Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 8:44 am

Of course, I believe they should do as they please. However, I will miss them. If they quit popularity will soar to the bottom.

8. LaShelle Ranson Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 8:46 am

I believe the other reason why Kim Kardashian does not want to be on television is kanye west gave Kim an ultimately it has to be your family or the show, because Kanye is into that private life and he does not want him or his little girl in the spot light. He wants to be a normal dad in a close to normal life without the cameras and lights in his face, plus he has to protect his little girl. What kind of father would he be if he lets his baby mama continue to put their business out in the streets like that? Kim needs to be more like Beyoncé; when it comes to her family and their private life.

9. Kelly Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:12 am

I confess I watch the show, but this is the first season I’m fast forwarding through big chunks of it. The Jenner bunch is dragging it down, Kylie and Kendall are boring, and Kris has gone from trainwreck fascination to just plain disgusting.

10. natasha Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:20 am

yea, i liked the show in the beginning but i stopped watching ages ago.

they’re good for a laugh but not as exciting as they used to be. plus they don’t add anything positive to the viewer psyche so i say bon voyage to them.

11. Charlotte Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:29 am

Enough already. They are the reason we are watching “Honey Boo Boo” and the rest of trash tv. We need more to be viewing channels that show history and current events tv not “trash” tv.

12. Melissa Freeman Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:42 am

Such trash why would anybody watch it more than once

13. Mary Ann Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:46 am

Do we really care?. Kris thinks she is going to be successful with her new show. I tend to think not and Kim can’t show the baby or herself if she wants to hang on to Kanye. There whole family has been falling apart. I hope Scott and Kourtney will go on with their beautiful family and not go down the sinkhole like the rest of them. Their show is getting more boring every season. I won’t miss them….

14. RENEE Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 9:50 am

I get ill when I think of the $ they have gotten all because it started with Kim and her sex tape. Now she is a mom and wants her privacy? Really? They are disgusting and should never have been on TV to begin with.Let them live out the rest of their contract so that they watch the ratings drop and become even more of the laughing stocks that they are.

15. ann Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 5:35 am

If Kris was going to quit Television,she wouldn’t be doing a talk show.

16. Carol Says:
    August 10th, 2013 at 2:39 pm

They are the reason we are watching “Honey Boo Boo” and the rest of trash tv.

Comments