Kim Kardashian Wanted To Apologize To Kris Humphries, But Got Turned Down

July 26, 2013 04:54 AM by Lisa Princ

If there is one thing that Kim Kardashian knows well, it is how to cash in on everything. And since we all know that she got married to Kris Humphries for the sake of ratings, why not try to make some moola off the divorce, right? Unfortunately for the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star, her recent attempt to cash in on Humphries was turned down!

Earlier this week on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian was shown telling Kris Jenner and Khloe that she wanted to have a Skype chat with Kris Humphries, in an attempt to apologize for how the divorce was handled. Sounded like a nice gesture, right? Too bad that wasn’t the entire story! In fact, according to Radar Online, Kardashian not only wanted to chat with Humphries, but she wanted the entire thing filmed for her show – we know, shocking!

And while we may have thought that Kris Humphries lacked common sense (he did marry her), he proved us wrong as he turned down Kardashian’s attempt to cash in on an apology. The site goes on to say that Humphries refuses to appear on any of Kardashian’s shows ever again, and one source told them: “Kim and Kris haven’t spoken since the divorce was made final, and there are no plans to do so.” So, why on earth would she want to chat with him now? Because it’s all a matter of money and ratings for her. Sick.

If you happened to catch the episode, you watched as Kim high-fived family members in celebration of her divorce from Humphries, but the insider says that was not the case for Kris. “It was the end of his marriage, and it was a reflective time for him. It didn’t surprise him that Kim carried on the way she did on the show,” the source explained. Note to Humphries – Kim’s behavior didn’t surprise us either!

What do you think of Kardashian’s attempt to cash in one more time on Kris Humphries? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

51 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Wanted To Apologize To Kris Humphries, But Got Turned Down”

1. TERRI L. Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:11 am

In my opinion, their relationship was a big joke in the first place. From day one, the relationship was doomed. They had nothing in common. Kris was a jackass and was in it for the publicity. You could tell from the way he talked to her and the rest of the family. khloe was the only one who was willing to speak up on this. She knew he wasn’t Kardashian material, but of course Kim was about the ratings. I’m not downing Kim, she is a business woman and doing what came best for the show. Now it’s time to close that chapter and move on with Kanye. I’m really happy that Kanye will not be making appearances on KUWTK, it beneath him.

2. Terri Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:34 am

why is she trying to be nice now?

3. ann Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:36 am

Good…I’m glad Kris turned her down,that whole family does everything for money.

4. Janie Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:41 am

THat is how she is a money hungry fat whore. Hopefully her baby won’t grow up with her mother’s bad morals.

5. Jerald Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:41 am

I look forward to the day when I never, ever hear the name of any of those sluts again. The mother is the worst.

6. Tracy Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:46 am

I don’t necessarily think Kim was intending on cashing in on anything, she simply wanted to finally close that chapter in her life with an apology!! What’s wrong with that? The show will still go on…with or without that “taped” apology. Kim was pregnant at the time she wanted to apologize, so maybe that was her hormones getting the best of her…I don’t really think she’s even thinking about this story right now! Another poor attempt to bash KK…not happening. Just shows how the desperate the media is to put her down. I’m not a fan or Kim’s or the show, but I do watch if I catch reruns now and then. But I think the writer of this article is all wrong with this one, sorry just my opinion!

7. talos Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:54 am

Im still amazed how people believe Kris was a arse. Its called video editing people. Kris was very famous basketball star prior to kim he didn’t need the publicity and he is actually a very nice person outside of that stupid show. Kims show was failing ands kris was popular ie its why she married him . So people saying he did it for publicity are dilussional. Her show ratings went up also. Kris wanted an annulment if kim was so set on divorce why didn’t she give it too him. its obvious because it would prove it was a sham and that she will do anything for money literally.

8. ellen mcmahon Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:54 am

Kris Humphreys is a tool. He was fine with all the publicity, until people started to see the real Kris, and nobody liked him. Go back to yor hole in the ground that you slithered out of Kris

9. Sherry Spooner Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:58 am

Nothing ever surprises me about that family. Their Mother is a W E and she has made all her girls one. Only money grubben W S marry for money and have babies out of marriage for publicity and money.

10. MY Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 5:59 am

Whoever thinks kim was done wrong by Kris Humphries is slow.. He was not going to kiss her butt nor her families, Yes khloe got into it with him but she was wrong contrary to their opinion of themselves they are not royalty..

11. dee Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:00 am

is she for real? why on earth would she ever expect Kris to accept her apology and allow her to film it for her reality show? I am not the least bit suprised, she is such a piece of trash………

12. Sarah Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:01 am

I’m sorry, but I don’t feel bad for kris at all. anyone who dates kim knows what they are getting into. this poor me I was blind sided bs is getting old. maybe some was for ratings and maybe some she really felt like apologizing so they both have closure. as for high fiving her family when the divorce was finalized…I plan on celebrating when mine is over with!!! I will be happy the day my divorce is final. stop judging her on every god damn thing. she isn’t the only one who has been happy a divorce is over with. and I’m sure she isn’t the first celebrity either!!!

13. linda Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:01 am

What is not for sale with the Kardashians?

14. Debrah Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:02 am

One of these days Karma is going just going to move in with all of the Kardashians and their mommy because there is so much Karma coming to them she won’t have time for anything else. Too bad their hearts and minds aren’t as big as their behinds!

15. Rod Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:08 am

She’a a piece of rubbish, an utter joke. He must have gotten tired of paying for hookers and so he married one. ‘Nuff said.

16. julie abel Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:14 am

what is kim thinking,maybe she feels,she is gods gift to men.after all she wants to chart with him and it should be recorded.am so very happy he turn her down
    she is soo vain.iits very good she is with kanye west,he will so deal with her later lets all watch and see.what goes around surely comes back.

17. unknown Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:16 am

KARMA! KARMA! KARMA! If she did not believe in it then….most likely she believes in it NOW!!! You can’t continue to just keep SHITTING on folks, and don’t expect the same SHIT to return to you!!! JUST CAN’T FIX STUPID!!!

18. Felicia Rosa Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:16 am

I thought he was a nice guy, he wanted a family for him and Kim, he held on to that marriage because in the end she would have went back to her husband… do you honestly believe her and Kanye are gonna get married, he was cheating on her while she was pregnant with a stripper.. and you didn’t hear about it because they paid her off to shut up. Lets just put it this way, Kris and Kim would have had a wayyyyy cuter baby. now shes got a little black ball from K.W and hes still playing her ass. She is just in it for the money.

19. Lolita Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:18 am

I can’t stand Kim she is really good at playing the victim and never takes responsibility for the things that she do. I am so glad Kris turned her down, he has been humiliated enough already by Kim and her family she is ridiculous.

20. johnG Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:18 am

They must have run completely out of news

21. Sal Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:18 am

Kim is just trying to make up, she is a mother now, so she sees things differnertly

22. The Lady Yo Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:21 am

Terri L. Kardashian material….really??? In my Opinion Bruce Jenner, Kloe and Kris H. are the ONLY people on there that actually make an attempt to bring a taste of class to that show! Really now, think about it…. What do we actually learn from this show?? What are we really watching?? There’s NO talent whatsoever here. Maybe sometimes amusing to see Kim’s ugly faces when she cries! The mother Kris without a doubt is an excellent business woman. She can sell the heck out of this family!! Mo Money, Mo Money!

23. April Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:22 am

I am glad Kris turned her down, she is so fake. She just wanted to control him and he didn’t let her. Her and Kanye deserve each other, Kanye seems to be controlling her now.

24. Sal Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:22 am

and Kris is just a baby….I wonder y she ever married such a jackass.
    am happy she is with Kanya now, Kanya is more successful, so Kris is so so so jealousy. kim has everything going on for her right now, a man n a baby….go Kim

25. Sal Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:23 am

Kris shd get a life pls

26. Karmen LaShaun Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:24 am

I watched part of this train wreck and knew just how the family was treating him and his family this was a HAM – Hot Ass Mess. If you know any man you know that when they regardless of motivation feel cornered they will act out of shut down and if you really watch KH does both. I know KK is an opportunist, she has been a liar, she has been manipulative and that has been her MO since 8th grade. KH has more sense than many give him credit. We could be here all day discussing KK because I find her behavior not her perosnally because I don’t know her personally reprehensible. The only K that appears to have any sense is Khloe.

27. Seriously Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:25 am

It makes me laugh when Kim fangirls say that KRIS was the one in the relationship for the publicity simply because of how he talked & treated Kim. I didn’t realize that trying to bring someone back to reality is a bad person. All Kris ever did was tell Kim the truth & not kiss her fake ass. So he didn’t tell Kim the things she wanted to hear & that made him an asshole? Uh…no, that made him REAL. He straight up told her that no one would care about her years from now & she couldn’t handle that because she *NEEDS* the media attention, it’s her OXYGEN!! And I’m sorry but Kanye talks about the entire family even WORSE than Kris ever did but he’s a “good guy”? Psh…yeah, okay…

28. Britt Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:28 am

Wow that article was really one sided!

29. Shery Mccowan Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:35 am

I know maybe Kris was swept up in the whole publicity thing..However I think he was so hurt and humiliated he drug the divorce out to make her squirm.I do not know if I could live everyday knowing how many people that I had hurt or run over because I feel I am more important than anyone else on this earth..At least Kris did try to be a part of the family, Kim’s new man is a troublemaker, hot tempered and loves to wreak havoc anywhere he is at..I just hope he never takes his dark side out on them like he has paparazzi…Look out Kardashian family, keep them cameras well hidden and don’t talk to him while he is walking, looks to me like maybe he struggles to talk and walk at the same time so if you speak to him HE ATTACKS.

30. nechelle Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:38 am

We have not heard from Kim since the baby was born & Kanye will not allow the baby to be put out in the media. The royal baby was born so dear Kim has to gather some new attention some how.

31. Stephanie Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:41 am

Kris who? He should be thanking her for giving his gumpy a** the time of day and making America aware of him at all. Now he will always be Kim’s ex… Nothing more. I am happy he said no to being on the show though…just because everything about him is annoying (his face (puke), his hair (gag), and the fact that when he speaks he just sounds like a freaking idiot (stab me in the ear drums) . I don’t even like Kanye but hey- ANYONE would be an upgrade from Kris.

32. Ken Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:42 am

Hey Lisa Princ, it’s really RUDE, STUPID and NAIVE of you to say that she was only married for ratings. Because not “all” of us think that, some things you say via internet can really annoy and hurt a person (Kim). Give her a break, you don’t know her, nor the actual situation. So think before you speak. Assumptions get you nowhere.

33. mary Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:45 am

and we’re surprised?

34. carol Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:46 am

while he probably got what he deserves getting involved with her in the first place, can there possibly be a lower form of life on this earth than Kim?
    but then i guess there is an argument for kanye and her mother!

35. Mrs. Jackson Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:50 am

That is what a guilty conscience would do to you. Leave that man alone and go about raising Northwest (I bet they will combine her name like this by the time she goes to school)by yourself because Kayne will out of the picture as soon as you have your second baby by him.

36. ANNA Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:54 am

Honestly, the whole family is so irrelevant and all we do as people who watch them-is make them more relevant and of course richer! I don’t understand how a group of people who do absolutely nothing but live well and spend money, can be the trending topic on major media websites and news sources. I’m really tired and I’ll be so glad when 2015 gets here so KUWTK will be null and void. However, you know they’ll probably do some kind of spin off…so there you go!!

37. Sparkle Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 6:59 am

Hey!!! Kris Humps knew what he was getting into when he married Kim. He just got pissed when Kim told him she didn’t want him anymore. Believe me Kris is not crying over this. He has gone his own separate way, and very happy with the outcome. Kanye doesn’t take crap off of Kim, and beleive me, she better watch her step and be real nice to Kanye, because he is a NUT!!!. I think she should stay single, take care of her baby, and be happy with her life, and love that baby forever.

38. Barbara Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:00 am

Kris H. did the smart thing of not granting Kim with that so called, half hearted apologize. Kris H. was too nice of a guy to be with someone like that. My heart goes out to him, because I really thing that he was in love with her. Kim is just upset because we all found out that she is such a fake and a fraud. Bottom line to this, Kim & Kanye deserve to be together since the two of them are so much in love with themselves!

39. Mich Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:08 am

y on earths face are we even judging

40. Trisha Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:10 am

LMFAO @ Ken!! HAHAHA If you think that Kim married for anything OTHER THAN ratings AND MONEY, you’re the truly stupid & naive one.

If she didn’t marry for the money then why didn’t she simply RETURN all the wedding gifts she & Kris got to the senders? Why did she “donate” it all away? Donations = tax breaks = money in pocket.

41. Nicole Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:13 am

I feel like these two should of just stayed in their own lane Kris just need to stay focus on basketball and I’m still mad how people booed him at games when all the divorce stuff first broke I mean Kim has nothing to do with how well he plays, anyways far as the apology goes I feel like that’s something that should of been handled in private, but hey when your reality star it should be no shocker! for the people who say she was just be sincere if she really wanted to apologize she wouldn’t have waited until now and she would do it with or without cameras

42. Cecilia Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:16 am

This message is for Kris Humphries. Kris there is something better out there. You will some day thank your luck stars that you do not have to put up with an prima donna

43. Maria Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:19 am

Let’s move on folks!!!!

44. eli Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:28 am

they all deserve each other kris knew wat he was gettin into and so did kim it just ended sooner than expected thats all kris thought nike would give him a shoe or sum thing before she dumped him thats all

45. Claudia Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:30 am

I don’t think it was necessary to cash in and/or ratings. It’s a show were he appeared on so why not include him now that they are over? She’s made it big because of her looks and so has the rest of family so CHEER CHEER for them. Models make a carreer out of their looks so why not everyone else? LOVE THEM!!!

46. Layla Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:31 am

Kim Kardtrashian is a witch!! Kris was no prize–but Miss Kim will do anything for the mighty dollar! Her mother, Kris, is the mother from Hades!! She would (and has) sell her and worse–her children’s soul for a buck!! there is no human in that sick family!! Does Kim really think that Kris H. cares if she says that she is sorry!! He already knows how sorry her butt is!! She caught him in her web of money grubbing–and She ended up looking like scum!! And her and that UGLY bump on a log, Kayne in another desperate attention grabber!! She, and her mother make me sick!!

47. Wendelss Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:39 am

The KARDASHIANS ARE OVERRATED! Kris Humphries did a good job turning down Kim. She is pathetic just like her mother. They remind me of an octopus going after the money!

48. marlene Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:42 am

“if it dont make dollars, then it dont make sense” the kardashians take that really serious.

49. Sara Lee Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 7:45 am

Baffling, isn’t it?

50. Jodie Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 11:03 am

The one who is sickening is Kim Kardashian. She had better have stayed with Chris. That thing she is with now HAS NO PERSONALITY, and IS AN ASS. She will never stay with him. I have never seen as many spoiled ladies in one family in my life. The only reason they are where they are in making money is that they started out because of their looks, and who their step-father is. The only reason I am commenting to this is that it was on MSN.com. I DO NOT WATCH THEIR SHOWS, and NEVER WILL WASTE MY TIME.

51. Larry Yutsik Says:
    July 26th, 2013 at 12:38 pm

Kim K is a first rate – no class – no talent – wanna be. She got her 15 minutes of fame and used it to turn herself into a bazllionare. Good for her. Now – short on talent, she has to find ways to con/capture the public’s attenition and get them to watch her show. A fake marriage, various scandlious adventures, doing a badboy rapstar… now manybe she can turn her kid into a cash cow. Just like the momma. Good riddance and thank you for your cntributions in bettering America.

Comments