The Bachelorette: Will Desiree Hartsock Get Her Fairy Tale Ending?

July 30, 2013 02:36 PM by Lisa Princ

This week on The Bachelorette, fans watched as Desiree Hartsock had her heart broken by the one man she was falling for when he walked out on her – or did he? All season long, devoted fans were assured that Des met the man of her dreams, so is there still hope that she will get her fairy tale ending? Spoilers inside!

Desiree Hartsock was left with a broken heart this week on The Bachelorette, as the one man she admitted to having feelings for, Brooks, walked out on her, claiming his feelings just weren’t strong enough. Now, if you’ve read the spoilers, you know that Brooks was the man that Des is reportedly engaged to, at least according to Reality Steve. So, is this really the end for Desiree and Brooks?

According to Reality Steve, he is standing by what his sources have told him, that Brooks does indeed win. Perhaps Brooks did not leave for good? Ironically, in Desiree Hartsock’s blog for People Magazine, she spoke about the heartbreak this week, but at the very end of her post, she wrote: “Stay tuned next week to find out what happens with Brooks, my broken heart and the remaining men,” which leaves us questioning what else is she referring to when it comes to Brooks. If he packed up and left, what is left for us to see with him? Something is definitely fishy here!

Will Brooks come back next week and give Desiree Hartsock her fairy tale ending? Do you want to see Desiree Hartsock with Brooks, or would you rather her end up with one of the other men? It’s your turn to sound off! Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Bachelorette. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelorette.

Photos Courtesy: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelorette |

10 Responses to “The Bachelorette: Will Desiree Hartsock Get Her Fairy Tale Ending?”

1. Erva Says:
    July 30th, 2013 at 7:12 pm

If she takes Brooks back, then she is crazy, she will deserve whatever happens , with the scum bag Brooks.
    If a man walks out on you, why would you take him back, that is just nuts.
    Just saying .

2. scooobie Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 7:10 am

I’ve always thought that this show was fixed. If she takes him back, I will know for sure that it is fixed.

3. Paul Jamison Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 9:08 am

Even with time a relationship for long term is a difficult and compromising situation. I believe that you can fall in love quickly, but it takes a long time to solidify that feeling for someone. I hope that Des and Brooks do get back together, but not if it means that they split up after a short time after. I would be a good possiblity for Bachelor series in the future.

4. Puddin Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 5:42 pm

I think she chose the wrong one to begin with. Drew is the perfect match for her! If Brooks comes back, it won’t last.

5. Peggy Says:
    July 31st, 2013 at 10:52 pm

I think she loves him completely and I believe he loves her the same way and knows it now even though he had doubts about where his feelings were at at the time. I would much rather he admit to those doubts now and try to work them out rather than going through with an iffy engagement.

I personally have liked Brooks and Des together from the first night. Chris finally worked his way up to the number 2 spot, but it doesn’t help any now. No way can she retain any integrity by choosing a different guy after declaring her deep and abiding love for Brooks.

I see her letting Drew go first, then Chris, and then Brooks showing back up to propose. Or maybe it takes him until ATFR ceremony, but I do see them together.

6. TiredOfTheBS Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Peggy, I totally agree with your assessment. I think Brooks was just too scared of been rejected on national TV since he did not know her true feelings for him. Des already got her man.

7. Patti Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I have very mixed feelings about this whole thing. My heart goes out to her we knew she liked Brooks a couple of weeks ago. The problem here is if Brooks does come back ( which I do think is going to happen) how does one think he is ready? I think Brooks is a stand up guy for actually saying I love it when we are together BUT I don’t miss her when I am not around her! This is a Problem.. Missing someone on this SHOW I believe to be the real answer to having true feelings. That to me is how you would start knowing you can make it work once off the show. So the thing that worries me is that Brooks knows he does not miss her so if they end up together on the show I think that after the show it will take a lot of work for him. If I were her I would always be thinking about what he said on the show which makes not a good feeling within oneself. Maybe within the time that they have not been able to seen with each other has helped him to realize how much he does want to be with her. It shall be interesting to say the least. I do however hope it works for her she is a sweetheart. Best of luck.

8. marychatham Says:
    August 1st, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I think drew is gay and chris is gross and brooks is too feminine also. she should have chosen juan Pablo. he was real and so sweet and fun and a family man. she is a lost cause.

9. Sara Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 4:01 am

Des is too young to be engaged to anyone. She doesn’t know herself well enough yet and lacks the maturity to make a long-term commitment. One could see that in her reaction to Brook’s break-up with her. She needed to pull herself together and have some dignity in her response to him. Instead, she was insecure in herself and demonstrated girl-hood drama with the excessive tears, groveling and professing her love to a man who just told her he didn’t love her (enough). Des would be wise to focus on her career/self and a healthy relationship will find her in time. The reason men are rejecting her is because she isn’t confident in herself. This isn’t a slam to Des…this all takes time, maturity and life experience to get to the independent level I am speaking of. She is very young. Too young for marriage.

10. Trish Says:
    August 2nd, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I did not enjoy watching this week. It was sad and drown out. Personally I wouldn’t want a man that didn’t miss me and said he didn’t on National tv….I don’t think her brother would like him at all!! Maybe Des doesn’t know what real love is?? Maybe a good councilor would help her see that she is looking for a prince charming like in a fairy tell book not a husband. She needs to look at the whole person and how will they would work together in the good and the bad days of life. Also she should want a man that knows he wants her —-for a lifetime.

Comments