Lamar Odom’s Alleged Mistress: Khloe Kardashian Knew About The Affair All Along

August 14, 2013 10:15 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

The relationship between Khloe and Lamar continues to fall apart — mainly a repercussion of not one, but two alleged cheating scandals in less than half a year. But Khloe Kardashian may not be as innocent as she appears, for Lamar’s alleged mistress claims that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has known about the affair for longer than she lets on.

The media has made Lamar Odom out as the ultimate bad guy in the latest scandal involving his rocky relationship with Khloe Kardashian. But as self-professed “other woman” Jennifer Richardson tells In Touch, Khloe Kardashian is more in tune with Lamar’s dalliances than one might think.

Jennifer says that, upon learning of the affair, Khloe did her best to ensure that Lamar’s mistress would be out of the picture as soon as possible. To achieve this end, the reality star decided to have her husband and his lover tailed — a tactic that proved incredibly threatening for all involved. Jennifer explained to In Touch that Khloe “had private investigators following me for weeks…I was very, very intimidated and scared.”

If the private investigators weren’t enough to clue Jennifer, Khloe’s behavior certainly did the trick. Lamar’s fling says that she ran into Khloe at a Clippers game, where, although no conversation took place, the tension was certainly palpable. “Khloe never said a word to me but she kept cutting her eyes at me. That’s when I knew she knew.”

Do you believe all the rumors implying an affair between Lamar Odom and Jennifer Richardson? Or is this simply another ploy for attention? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: In Touch

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, FOX Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, The X Factor |

17 Responses to “Lamar Odom’s Alleged Mistress: Khloe Kardashian Knew About The Affair All Along”

1. HOLLY Says:
    August 14th, 2013 at 11:08 am

I sincerely hope this isn’t true. I adore both Khloe and Lamar. They seemed so happy together. Can’t believe Lamar would do this to Khloe. I would love to know the TRUTH one way or the other.

2. Lucky Says:
    August 14th, 2013 at 12:24 pm

WHO CARES? This family is the biggest bunch of Media whore’s on the planet. Kris’s scandal, Kim’s Scandal, no Kourtney’s and allegedly one of the younger girls is NOT Bruces. I think most would agree Mr. Kardashian (not Rob) is probably rolling in his grave.

3. Ruth Says:
    August 18th, 2013 at 7:00 pm

I think it’s stupid to tell the world you’re a whore . I most defiantly doubt the Lamar would cheat on THE khloe kardashian with an old bag.

4. MissFaye2U Says:
    August 25th, 2013 at 8:30 am

Well, anything is possible. I think that it’s sad that a woman lowers her standards and character of self to sleep around with a married man, then spreads her business all over for everyone to know. YOU LOOK STUPID!!! As for Khloe and Odom, I feel it’s their business to sort through what has happened and either deal with it to mend their marriage and move forward or let it go. I sounds like to me that this whore mistress got upset cause all she got was screwed, and now she’s mad trying to cause havic. Don’t get me wrong, Odom, if this is true, was very wrong with having an affair, but these dumb azz women just open their legs to these men, then have the nerve to get mad when things don’t go their way. Grow up, be more responsible, and have some cooth about yourself, geez.

5. MissFaye2U Says:
    August 25th, 2013 at 8:33 am

Just watched the video…how the hell could she have thought he was single…he is a public figure…she could easily find out he was married. dum dum

6. Aaron Says:
    August 29th, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Just shut-up and skip right to the sex tape release already

7. Lauren Says:
    August 29th, 2013 at 11:05 pm

I feel so sad for Khloe. Yes, she jumped in quickly-who hasn’t? She obviously really loves who she thought he was. Many of us have been through something like this and know the pain. I hope it isn’t true, but it seems to be. I guess it’s money, opportunity and ego that motivates these guys, but it seems so many pro athletes that travel around have all these cheating scandals. Poor Khloe.

8. queenofpoland Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 5:14 pm

For some of these people who “don’t care” sure seem to know quite a bit about the K’s family! They’re no different then any other family. Lamar isn’t the first to be unfaithful ( supposedly) or to get wired to drugs. Like Lauren said- Khloe jumped in very quickly but who hasn’t? I met my husband in September and two months later, in November, we got married and I’ve been married for over 30 yrs. So, you never know. My heart goes out to Khloe. She’s got her hands full but what doesn’t kill her, will only……you know the rest.MissFaye2U also had some words of wisdom.Going around telling people you’re business shows your true character and that woman is no better then a SKANK! Or a piece of SHIT!!

9. O'shune Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 8:19 pm

I hope this is not true every woman dreams of a fairy tail and Lamar was that for Khloe. Some women will do anything for fame and fortune and Lamar was pretty dumb if he fell in this trap. Lamar don’t be labeled as just another cheater love the one you have because you can not make a whore a house wife. Khloe keep your head up you’re a beautiful person inside and out.

10. Nicholle Says:
    September 3rd, 2013 at 11:04 am

I hate to say it and hope its not true but not being able to have children very easily is a stresser and it looks like Lamar couldn’t take the stress anymore and needed something or someone to take his mind off of it; too bad it wasn’t his wife like iit should have been. Bad Lamar! Bad, Bad Lamar! Khloe needs to stand tall and say screw you there are better men out there than you, I think even Kris Humphreys is better than him. Maybe.

11. Myrna Ewing Says:
    September 9th, 2013 at 9:57 am

Jennifer looks like a drag queen! Khloe needs to get rid of him already…she needs an Armenian man!

12. guest Says:
    September 10th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

I feel very badly for Khloe. One, she did marry him rather quickly; usually that is in lust, not love. His history w/women & the children he already has is not a decent account of a good man. However, you can’t help who you fall in love with; but you can get your butt out of there before he gives you STDs, AIDS, or some other disease for his hos. Khloe, you are better than any of your family that we have been forced to come to know; be the tough woman we think you are & kick that crack head male ho to the curb! & stay away from that trick sister of yours, Kim. She is very bad for anyone’s image. Kim is just greedy, without morals, the most popular slut of the NBA & NFL! Hell, you know when your sister gets a trophy from the NFL as their best wide receiver, you need distance.

13. janice Says:
    September 12th, 2013 at 11:24 am

As nastee as the kardashian women are, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a 3 some with her brother rob and this woman.

14. Tine Wright Says:
    September 13th, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I would like to say to Khloe and Lamar that your relationship is so heartbreaking to me. I was so happy when the two of you got married and I prayed that your relationship would last for a life time. However, does not seem so. I really do not belived everything that I am reading in the newspaper and TMZ should cover both sides and not make you both look bad. Lamar if this is true, please seek help and prove the world wrong. Khloe you have stood by Lamar and please stand with him now. And for all of you thirst bitches out there, just a damn shame, to disrepect her as a women and this is her husband, may you find misery in everywhere you turned. Please you two work it out. Please!

15. commomsenselady Says:
    September 14th, 2013 at 5:02 pm

“You can’t turn a whore into a housewife” lol Are you kidding me? The real whore is Lamar Odummy. He’s a loser, Just because you marry doesn’t make you “husband material”Man!!! When will stupid women learn? Not all men are husband material. A ring doesn’t instantly make them real men. Khloe should leave, no woman deserves that.
    I still say she’s an attention whore, but it’s not the mistress fault. I love it the way society loves to demonize the other woman! Oh, it’s never the guys fault! Of course not. If it were vice versa, people would be calling the cheating wife a whore who doesn’t deserve her husband. But oh let it be a husband whos causing the drama, we all turn our pointed fingers to the other woman. Is it not Lamar who should have honored his vows. He is the biggest whore of them all! We don’t know this lady, she may havebeen fooled just like Khloe was. We will never know, but what we do know is Lamar is a player and serial cheaters never learn, until someone gets pregnant!

16. Mak Says:
    October 2nd, 2013 at 9:58 am

I’m confused. Are we supposed to feel sorry for this self-proclaimed whore because she was followed and tailed? She was cheating on a married man, and everyone knew about it.

17. Gloria Says:
    October 3rd, 2013 at 11:08 am

Khloe didn’t know. How do I know? The scum-skirt is still breathing, isn’t she?

Comments