Big Brother Spoilers: Week 8 Nominations And POV Winner

August 18, 2013 12:54 PM by Lisa Princ

Last week, we watched as Andy took both HoH and PoV on Big Brother, and not surprisingly, Jessie was sent packing. Now, we’ve learned who has won the PoV for week eight, as well as the HoH and the nominations, and it looks like someone will get to save them self! Spoilers inside.

Last week was pretty boring on Big Brother, as Andy won both HoH and PoV and decided not to use the power. In the end, Jessie was sent packing, which we all saw coming. So, what happened behind the scenes for week 8? Well, Aaryn won her fourth HoH – yippee, we know you are excited as we are…not. And Aaryn made her nominations, and they happen to be the same nominations she made in week 2 – Helen and Elissa. But rumor has it that the target is actually Helen, because Amanda wants her gone, and Amanda seems to have some power over the other houseguests.

Meanwhile, the PoV competition took place, and luckily for herself, Elissa wound up winning! That means she will be able to take herself off the chopping block this week. On the live feeds, Elissa was also snagged telling Helen that she will vote to keep her in the house no matter who she is up against. Rumor has it that Spencer will be put up as the replacement nominee, and Aaryn was snagged telling both Helen and Elissa that she wanted Spencer gone. Hmm, we smell a liar, don’t you?

What do you think about this week’s nominees? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it! Comment below to share your thoughts with us.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Big Brother. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Big Brother 15.

Photos courtesy of CBS

Topics: Big Brother, CBS Reality TV Shows |

13 Responses to “Big Brother Spoilers: Week 8 Nominations And POV Winner”

1. Roberta Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 5:49 am

If Aaryon was smart she would have put up Amanda and Helen and at least one of them would have gone they are the ones that are really running that house. If they don’t get those two out of the house one of them is going to win

2. scooobie Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 6:17 am

This show is so FIXED. Won’t be watching it again next year.

3. Elizabeth Zeigler Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Oh, please. I won’t be watching it next year? Boo hooooo. You know how incredibly juvenile you sound when you make statements like that?

4. Kaitlyn Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I think Aryn should have put up Elisa and Amanda. Get Amanda out! Why do these idiots follow Amanda? Helen at least played a great social game even while backstabbing and coniving and directing who should go. In fact Helen did such a GREAT job that I th0ught she was untouchable and would win and take it all the way! I wish Helen would have won POV and Elisa, who clearly doesn’t want to be there, would be packing….Bye bye to your fake everything Elisa!

5. V'torio Says:
    August 19th, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Aaryn is playing this superlative game; winning left & right withstanding unspeakable pressure, mostly due to her looks, while this gang of weeklings, who can’t seem to win anything, are up all night long plotting against her & just can’t seem to bring her down. I think Aaryn should win the 500 grand.

6. kady Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 10:00 am

These people need to grow a set & nominate Amanda & McCae! I don’t like either on but I think McCrae needs to go first…then Amanda; she sucks & can’t win any competions.

7. Elizabeth Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 11:44 am

Actually, I understand wanting to drop the show from my lineup and never watch again. It gets progressively worse each season, but no season in the history of Big Brother has ever been this awful. The entire cast (minus three at best) is racist, homophobic, sexist, or just flat out offensive. Maybe if they knew how to play the game and didn’t go with what the “house” wants, MAYBE it would make it worth watching.. but they can’t even pull off that simple task. The simple task of playing the game. I don’t blame people for not wanting to watch anymore. Casting screwed up big time. There are better shows out there.. international versions of BB, for example, that don’t make a mockery of the game for ratings.

8. BBFan Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Would never never never want Aaryn to win. I have been very disappointed in the players this year. At least, Helen and Alyssa are decent people. That is just my opinion. Totally respect opinion of other.

9. Justsay'n Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Amanda has got to go…I hope Elissa wins HOH and puts her immoral butt on the block along with McCrae.

10. James Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 3:41 pm

These people had better get rid of Aaryn ASAP. She’s just gonna keep winning HOH comps and picking them off one by one if they don’t. I say forget Amanda for now, she sucks at comps. It’s my hope that Alyssa or whoever survives eviction can win HOH this week and go after Aaryn. But if Gina Marie wins…I’ll have to find something else to watch on TV lol

11. Faithf Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 4:59 pm

This is my first season & it’s dissappointing how little they ‘play’ the game. Bunch of opinionless sheep who have no sense. I am sick of McAndas all over each other.. It’s nasty

12. Issie Says:
    August 20th, 2013 at 5:58 pm

No big moves, no surprises, just plotting. Whatever happened to the jury member that was coming back? Was that trying to get people to watch?

13. Gracie Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 2:03 am

Seriously!!?? Can’t believe CBS picked a group of people that were racist, used the F & C Words as if they were normal language. Only 2 conducted and played like guests in the past, Elyssa & Helen. Also could believe the word HATE was used more than all former BB Shows. And more than 1/2 of guests admitted to constant drug use too.
    I have watched & enjoyed all of the previous shows and live feeds, but thus one was beyond awful, it was shameful. Cheating was blatant and openly having sex was way too much… Unless CBS regains their integrity and former standards of behaviors, I will NOT watch or support show ever again
    Gracir