Kim Kardashian Lays Down The Law To Kanye West About Baby North

August 20, 2013 08:09 AM by Lisa Princ

It may have only been two months since Kim Kardashian gave birth to her daughter North, but she is already in protective mama bear mode. In fact, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star recently laid down the law to Kanye West about doing one of his awful habits around the baby!

Kim Kardashian may seem like a selfish, money loving gal, but she is quickly proving that her new daughter is very important to her, so much so, that she has laid down the law to her beau, Kanye West. What could Kanye possibly be doing that would endanger his baby girl? Smoking, and Kardashian is not having any part of it around baby North.

“Kim’s a complete nonsmoker and she’s forbidden Kanye (who puffs cigars) and her mother (who’s a closet cigarette smoker), from coming anywhere near her precious baby, North, unless they literally scrub themselves down first,” a friend of the reality star recently dished to the National Enquirer.

While the gossip magazine is notorious for fabricated stories, this one could actually be true. It’s no secret that Kardashian is very anti-smoking, especially since she lost her father in 2003 Robert Kardashian to esophageal cancer. The pal adds that Kim has banned any smokers from holding the baby until they have showered and brushed their teeth first.

So, while we normally love to bash Kim Kardashian, we’ve got to give her kudos for taking a stand on her baby’s health!

What do you think of Kim Kardashian laying down the law with Kanye and her mom? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

11 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Lays Down The Law To Kanye West About Baby North”

1. grace negron Says:
    August 28th, 2013 at 4:52 pm

that’s good 4 u kim

2. ALLIE B Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 3:07 pm

IF THIS IS THE WORST HABIT SHE PICKS UP FROM THAT DOUCHE BAG THUG WE WILL ALL BE LUCKY

3. Mary Barnes Says:
    September 3rd, 2013 at 1:12 am

Its good that she is not letting anyone who has been smoking around the baby but she is still a HO as is her momanger and she has got all of her girls into being HO’s and doing sex tapes (she even said she did one) and I bet it was a real HO showing just how good she is at being a HO. Sad thing is she is starting her 2 younger daughters into doing as the older girls did and momma is getting a cut of their money also. If I were them I would find a real manager and not a HO

4. Susan B Says:
    September 4th, 2013 at 11:17 am

OMG, that is completely Overboard to have someone to shower and brush their teeth first before they can hold your baby cause they smoke cigarettes. I understand that the smoker needs to wash their hands first before holding the baby, but have to shower first, Please, Way Too Far Out There!!!!- Kim K is such a DIVA !!! She’ll Relax a Bit once that Baby turns into a Toddler, unless she acts like her older sister Kourtney, which goes Overboard Also…. LOL- RELAX DIVAS-

5. Don Says:
    September 6th, 2013 at 2:18 am

While certainly not a smoker (filthy and largely pointless habit), if Kim K. or anybody else went as far as to insist that I clean myself beyond my current condition before handling their child I’d flip them off, walk away and simply find something else to do with my time. To each his own, but life’s way too short to care much about how other people want you to do things. Find and surround yourself with people willing to accept you for who you are at all times while seriously deemphasizing or completely eliminating all others and you’ll lead a much more efficient and less stressful life.

6. Leslie Says:
    September 9th, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Good for her! My granddaughter’s pediatrician told her my granddaughter has severe allergies and asthma and anyone who smokes should remove the clothing they wore when smoking and wash their face, hands, and rinse their mouth well before handling my granddaughter. This was 16 1/2 years ago and the doctor gave my other daughter the same advice when she had her daughter, 3 years ago.
    Particles from the cigarette attach themselves to our skin and clothing. That’s why when a smoker walks in the room, you can still smell smoke, even if they smoked hours before they got to you.

7. Terry Says:
    September 9th, 2013 at 9:56 pm

If she’s being over the top, at least it’s about the baby, and NOT her. If it’s too much for people, fine, they don’t have to be around the kid. This is the ONLY time I’ll say a good for you Kim. Stick by your guns.

8. Lois Thompson Says:
    September 10th, 2013 at 9:41 am

I feel hand sanitizer is good enough for holding a child. But, no one would smoke around my child. I’m on Kim’s side.

9. Linda Says:
    September 15th, 2013 at 11:40 am

I think its a good idea, but is Kanye going to listen to her?

10. dee Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Good for her, about her first baby. She is taking ownership (in mommy mode), now with Kenya cussing she really imo needs to do something about that too!

11. Smoking mom Says:
    November 2nd, 2013 at 6:24 am

I smoke and totally agree with Kim. I would wash my hands, brush teeth and even change my shirt because smoke hangs on everything. Good for you Kim…

Comments