Kris Jenner Reveals Sex Tape History

August 30, 2013 09:27 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

Like mother, like daughter — Kim is certainly not the only Kardashian guilty of making a sex tape! In a recent teaser clip for Keeping Up With The Kardashians, family matriarch Kris Jenner revealed that she and hubby Bruce had also completed their fair share of down and dirty camera work.

Can anyone say they’re really surprised to learn that Bruce and Kris Jenner have starred in their own sex video? After all, this penchant for sexy time recordings does appear to run in the family! But based on a teaser for an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kendall Jenner never suspected her mom as the subject of such risque material.

The clip begins innocently enough, or, at least, as innocent as it gets in the Kardashian family.  Khloe was chatting with Kendall about her recent catsuit photo suit, in which she had taken seductive pictures and given them to Lamar as a gift. Bruce wasn’t too eager to have Khloe talking about all this in front of his daughter (oh, come on Bruce, she’s heard it all before!). He explained, “I’m all for spicing up a relationship, but …especially in this family, photos leaking, this and that, look at the problems it’s caused.”

And that’s when Kris dropped the bomb: “Bruce and I did a video.” An extremely embarrassed looking Bruce offered the flimsy cover story of it being an “exercise video,” but Kris again insisted on setting the record straight. “Bruce and I made a sex tape.”

Despite Scott Disick’s prying, the two revealed few other details about the tape, other than that it had been erased…and, (surprise, surprise) the idea came from Kris.

Are you surprised to learn that Bruce and Kris Jenner recorded a sex tape? Leave a comment and let us know!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

8 Responses to “Kris Jenner Reveals Sex Tape History”

1. Lynn F Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 10:20 am

I’m not at all surprised. They’re all a bunch of skanks.

2. Guy Collins Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 10:56 am

Thank your for reporting on Kris and Bruce. Not only is it thirty seconds of my life that I’ll never get back after stopping to read this, but it’s also put me off sex.

I think I’ll hit The Voice section, to see if I can put this out of my head.

3. Chacha Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 11:06 am

How low can this woman and her family go? Clearly, she’s selling her soul to the devil for fame and fortune, because she does and says anything to get it. The Jenner/Kardashian clan is pure trash.

4. mangotutu Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 11:54 am

i smell a sex tape leak coming soon

5. lisa Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Ewww…I just threw up my coffee.

6. cassiew Says:
    August 30th, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Kris Jenner is a disgusting human being. Its no wonder she sold Kim’s sex tape for her benefit.

7. Wilted Rose Says:
    December 15th, 2013 at 3:54 pm

The more “disgusting” and “nauseating” this bunch of tramps become, the more we follow their antics. That’s exactly what the K clan wants.And what does that say about US?

8. mommadiamond@gmail.com Says:
    February 23rd, 2014 at 4:00 pm

what a slu_ Kris is, Bruce is a decent type of
    man, good get rid of Kris Bruce, now you can
    be yourself without her. All of the other
    bitch__ let go too! Kris has ruined them all.

Comments