Khloe Kardashian: I’m Not Made Of Steel

September 02, 2013 06:52 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

Khloe often prides herself on being the strong Kardashian, but as her latest difficulties with husband Lamar Odom prove, even the strongest Kardashian can be vulnerable. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star recently left a cryptic message on her Twitter page — one we feel hints at her collective marital woes.

All in all, it’s been a pretty bad summer for Khloe Kardashian. Not only has the reality star had to deal with rumors of her husband cheating and using drugs, now, clear evidence of his reckless ways has arrived in the form of a DUI. For the most part, Khloe has refused to speak up on her marriage problems via Twitter, although she did direct an angry tweet towards all those who bothered to aim accusations at her and her husband. “Really hard to sit here and listen to people talk shit about my family! Fuck you and shame on you! I’m too protective for this shit!”

Of course, this tweet came well before Lamar Odom was arrested for driving under the influence. Yesterday, Khloe’s followup tweet was a little less angry and a little more explanatory. The celeb told followers, “As much as I wish I were made of steel… I’m not.” Of course, Khloe’s not willing to be too vulnerable, which is why she followed up this little message with, “I’m pretty damn close to it though hehe.”

The basic assumption here is that Khloe is referring to all the drama with Lamar Odom. What do you think? Has Khloe reached her breaking part? Or could she be tweeting about something else altogether? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami |

26 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian: I’m Not Made Of Steel”

1. Molly Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 8:23 am

Seriously, now all of a sudden she wants privacy? Ain’t that a hoot.

2. Ray B Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 8:49 am

No….but you’re full of shit.

3. Maxxi Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 8:50 am

She should have some pride, though. Odom’s made a complete fool of her with his very well known infidelities, lying and acting single in general. She needs to “grow a pair” and dump him. Then… she would look strong. Now she looks weak and foolish.

4. Jeanette Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 9:03 am

Yea seriously!!!!!!!!!! Have you never went through something like this???? Shes human. Not about privacy its pain. who wants to be bothered when going through something like this!!!???!!! When all is said and done I’m sure she will come out and say something. Leave her alone

5. Cassandra Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 9:24 am

B!@#% you are not all that. Stop showing up in the public eye. So sick of the Kardashian/Jenner gambits…Always popping up in the trends. Go away like Paris Hilton did. You are nobodys.

6. odumb Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 10:04 am

I think I don’t give an eff word. What do you think?

7. Tara & Rob Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 10:07 am

LOL, read this headline out loud and husband replies with “I’m made of plastic!”

8. wendywoo44 Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 10:10 am

khloe is my fav of the kardashians. i wish her well & hope everything works out for her & lamar. enough said…move it along now & leave her alone.

9. Eleanor Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 11:19 am

Dear Khloe,
    i have always admired you because you don’t seem to be hung up on outward appearances. you seem level headed and very intelligent, follow your intuition and if things between you and Lamar don’t work out, or if things are happening in your marriage that you feel you cannot accept, then perhaps it is time to let go. Should you decide to end the marriage, take the time to heal, then move on. You are a beautiful woman inside and out, and have a lot to offer to a man who can commit to you and appreciate you. Rooting and praying for you! Love and best wishes, Eleanor

10. shurl Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 11:19 am

Hang in there. Things are not always easy. If you are not giving the rumor mills news, then they create news. You keeps it real. I respect you. This hang in there & pray to God.

11. Eleanor Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 11:27 am

Khloe: You are a smart, beautiful young woman. If things are happening in your marriage that you cannot accept, realize that it will only tear you down. If you decide to end it, take the time to heal and move on, you deserve someone that will love and appreciate you.

12. Troy Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 11:45 am

I really wish they wouldn’t F-With her She is the COOLEST one of them to me…She’s the real straight to the point type of Girl. LOVE IT! KHLOE!!! you’re going to fine, I hope Lamar gets the help he needs and they work it out…I can really tell she loves him for real…to hell with these people for not respecting human needing a moment because of it’s not like she doesn’t allow people all in her business GIVE HER SOME DAMN PRIVACY TV doesn’t make her not human!

13. shan Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 12:13 pm

they both were getting high , he just lost control. they need to separate and deal with their drug use individually. they are just another bobby & whitney.

14. t.o.n.y Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 12:47 pm

WHAts wrong WIth Klhoe SImpsON..???..

15. Red Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 12:57 pm

No matter what happens with Khloe and Lamar. I don’t think we should ever dismiss that she looks like OJ Simpson. There’s the story!!!!!

16. Donna Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Khloe, just know there are folks out here praying for you and Lamar, and also know, that all those who are throwing stones, should not live in glass houses. This is between you and Lamar and nobody else. My favorite saying is……”what you think of me is none of my business but what I think of me is paramount”.

God Bless Khloe !

17. Brian Kim Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 1:51 pm

I thought you were the Brightest of them all. What a disappointment…. Turn on the Light Blub!!!

18. Dee Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Druggies attract other druggies. You can bet Khloe’s hit the pipe plenty of times herself.

19. Jill Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Well you can not have it all ways Khloe. You wanted your life public on every count by doing reality TV and not holding back. This is just an extension to what you wanted ‘reality meltdown’. Unfortunately, there is no switch to just turn on and off when you feel you want to share and now your don’t. Perhaps you should have given more thought to all of this before you started.

20. Tammy Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 5:20 pm

She no more looks like OJ than Donald Trump does….Really! If this was your sister or your best friend I bet you woudn’t be so hard on her. It’s a lot to swallow and confront when your marriage is in trouble. If Lamar like the single like so well he should have stayed single! Khloe is a strong woman she will get through this and will come out on top.

21. Francine J. Morshed Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 5:44 pm

The Kardashians are no better than any other family! The only difference is that they have more money, due to the “Kardashian name”, not the, “Jenner” name. They are just as fucked up as the rest of us!!!! Money talks and bullshit walks!!! However, I hold nothing against the whole family. They are just another American family, nothing less and nothing more, trying to get ahead. Of course, their famous Father took them to where they are now!!!! Without HIM, they would be…….SHIT…….There are problems in the whole family!! All that glitters….IS NOT GOLD!!!!! Why would Kim post on twitter.com that her baby is too black!!! THAT DISGUSTED ME AND MANY OTHERS!!! IF YOU DO NOT WANT A BLACK LOOKING BABY, THEN…..DO NOT SPREAD YOUR LEGS FOR A BLACK MAN…..

22. Francine J. Morshed Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 5:57 pm

However,I do not believe that Chloe “has hit the pipe” many times herself!!! Grow up ignorant and unaware of the facts,”asshole and arrogant muthafuckass!”

23. Sug Says:
    September 2nd, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I can not believe this is news at all…..who cares if her NBA husband is on drugs. Just another scandal to get them in the news. We are about to go to war with Syria and the Kardashians are once again front page head lines. We are a sad to keep feeding this money grubbing, fame hungry family that demands to be in the spot light. Enough with the B and S. Bruce…..grow a pair and stand up for what is right man….holy hell.

24. Joy Says:
    October 3rd, 2013 at 11:26 am

What is it with that nose. She looks like a KO Boxer. She should have her face fixed and forget about bigger breast and coloring her hair.
    Glad Lamar moved out. He doesn’t love Kloe.
    She is hanging on to him because she knows no one else wants her.

25. Dot Says:
    December 11th, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Khloe,
    You are such a wonderful person. You might have been wronged but only you can be the one to say or do what needs to be done. I have been there and have not always done right. but that is how you learn, Do what you think will be the best for you. Not your family just nyou because it is your life nobody else Good Luck and Best Wishes

26. Sawbuck Steve Says:
    January 10th, 2014 at 3:09 pm

She’s not made of steel. Looks like blubber to me!

Comments