Are The Kardashians Ready To Say Good-Bye To Reality TV?

September 09, 2013 03:00 PM by Suzy Kerr

Is 2015 the last year for  new episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardashians? Rumors are swirling that the Kardashian-Jenner-Odom clan wants to pull the plug on their blockbuster E! reality show after they film season 10.

Sunday nights on E! will never be the same! With all of the drama — good and bad — surrounding their real lives, the stars of Keeping Up With the Kardashians are rumored to call is quits filing their reality show after season 10, set to air in 2015.

Kim Kardashian has been shying away from the cameras since giving birth to baby North in June, and even said in February that she has learned a lot about privacy from baby daddy Kanye West and is “shifting [her] priorities.”  With many fans taking this as a hint she no longer wants the daily grind of filming her hit show.

She later took to her blog to clarify saying, “I’m looking forward to the new season and beyond. The fact is that I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don’t know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I’m looking forward to continuing this journey.”

The other Keeping Up With the Kardashians stars are busy reaching their own goals. Mama Kris Jenner is hoping her talk show gets picked up after her trial run this summer, Rob Kardashian has a successful sock line and all the Kardashian-Jenner-Odom girls are all involved in popular clothing lines.

Meanwhile, the negative drama surrounding Khloe Kardahsian and her marriage to Lamar Odom — rumors of affairs and rampant drug use — may mean the Kardashians will welcome a change from filming their daily lives.

Will you miss Keeping Up With the Kardashians if it ends? Leave a comment below and let us know!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Courtesy of E!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney And Kim Take New York |

17 Responses to “Are The Kardashians Ready To Say Good-Bye To Reality TV?”

1. fishchick Says:
    September 10th, 2013 at 7:37 am

God! Let’s hope and pray they’re done!!!

2. Adele Says:
    September 11th, 2013 at 5:46 pm

The Kardashians are a interesting family to watch! However, I am wondering why they are teaching their children that “fame” will bring them happiness. Why haven’t their daughters gone to college to round out their experiences & education? Education would broaden their horizons, and give them some alternatives to being famous. Seems like their values are shallow. Working to develop a career would be good for them, in case “fame” is a disappointment.

3. Elsie Says:
    October 9th, 2013 at 12:22 am

Can’t wait!!!! Please let the show have a quick demise, along with K & K in Miami and whatever place, Khloe and Lamar whatnots. They are clogging up the channels with pretend lives. get lost!

4. antonia Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 8:14 am

yes I will miss Keeping up with The Kardashians if and when they go off the air

5. Pam Says:
    October 25th, 2013 at 6:25 pm

This show is just a big farce. Don’t really know why it’s called a reality show, because none of it is real. Can’t wait for it to go off.

6. Bailey Barr Says:
    October 27th, 2013 at 5:00 pm

The series is not a reality show and it really is stale. I will not miss it at all. Especially the mom – Kris. She is not entertaining, old and a bad mom.

7. Devin Says:
    October 28th, 2013 at 2:09 am

I HATE this show…every time those skanks appear on E I switch channels…I hope a psychopath enters their house and guns them all down! Except Bruce, I want to see him grow out his hair and get dressed in drag for the final episode which will feature Bruce attending the mass funeral of all the rest – Everyone will say how sad it all is, but really we will all be relieved they have left our TV screens foreeeeeeveeeerrrrr!!!

8. AprilDawn Says:
    October 28th, 2013 at 6:36 am

Adele just so you know kourtney, khloe , kim and even rob have college business degrees. Kendall and Kylie are still in high school. I think if people actually watched the show they would know that

9. Eve West Says:
    October 31st, 2013 at 11:35 pm

I just love this show, they are so down to earth, you have those haters because they really can not deal with reality. Haters need to look at their own lives and see how much trash they have!!!!!!

10. Gypsy Says:
    November 4th, 2013 at 12:58 pm

@Eve West you clearly need to stop drinking the kardashian kool-aid.

11. Sassy Says:
    December 3rd, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I think that the Kardashian clan has been stuffed down our throats way too long now. I think they have overexceeded their “15 minutes of fame” and it’s time to say goodbye. They’re rude, disrespectful, shallow, and very materialistic. I guess that’s why they are still surviving. It’s a shame that it takes many bad qualities to make a successful show.

12. Destiny Says:
    December 7th, 2013 at 11:34 am

Yes, I personally WILL miss the Kardashians if they call it quits for their show. I actually enjoy watching them, they`re all a very entertaining & interesting family to watch, with all their craziness. I can actually relate to some of them, & my favorites are Kourtney & Scott.

13. Destiny Says:
    December 7th, 2013 at 11:46 am

I personally WOULD miss them if they decided to finish their show. They`re a very interesting family, & I LOVE the way that they just do whats on their minds, they`re liberal, & I like that, which I think is actually one of the top reasons that people hate them. I just don’t get those people though, I think that the Kardashians are awesome, including their craziness & stuff, & while people cant handle it, I love them for it. They express themselves in ways that other people wouldn’t have the balls to. I just LOVE them, & if others don’t, I respect their opinions, but I don’t agree with them, & I don’t think that its necessary at all for them to treat them as if they were dirt, because they don’t lead the life, & follow the norms that you do. But whatever, let haters be haters, at the end of the day, the Kardashians are always going to be enjoy their lives, while you lead yours miserably and enviously.

14. Joy Says:
    December 9th, 2013 at 8:12 am

@Destiny Drinking the kardashian koolaid to much idiot

15. Susan Bell Says:
    December 9th, 2013 at 10:55 am

There really is a God!

16. Jai Says:
    February 11th, 2014 at 4:50 pm

They are one of my favorite guilty pleasures, as an entrepreneur, I appreciate how they have capitalized on this fame. Say what you may about
    this family, they have tons of fans or they wouldn’t be on TV. If you don’t like them simply don’t watch…why hate…are you envious perhaps?

17. KOBAYASHI Says:
    February 21st, 2014 at 5:49 pm

Here is my take on the whole group. The comments are deserving and warranted.

Kim; In Washington, DC she is what we call a “corn pone” in the parking lot piece of ass. A drink, some blow, and a smile.

Bruce; A sponsor with no backbone.

The rest of the group are “pimps”

Comments