Kendall Jenner Rocks Bikini Body On Instagram

September 16, 2013 03:00 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

Keeping Up With The Kardashians stars Kylie and Kendall love skimpy bikinis and make a point of showing them off on a near daily basis. But this time, their mom also decided to join in on the fun. Shortly after Kendall snagged attention in a leggy Instagram shot, Kris Jenner posted a sultry picture of her own.

She may be the ultimate momager, but there’s no way Kris Jenner is going to let her daughters keep all the publicity to themselves. Kim receiving flak for her refusal to show off the baby in public? Invite Kanye to the ol’ talk show for a round of show and tell. Teenage daughter capturing social media attention for her latest round of scantily-clad photos? Why not post a picture that is (if possible) even more revealing?!

This is exactly the approach Kris took in a recent Instagram shot. But instead of admitting to her drawn-out effort for social media attention, Kris attempted to disguise the cleavage-heavy photo as one last ode to summer. The caption for the picture read, “Last day of summer, gonna miss you.” It featured a bikini-clad Kris posing in the pool and gazing wistfully at the camera.

This is a definite case of like mother, like daughter, for Kris Jenner’s Instagram picture arrived just hours after a surprisingly similar photo from Kendall. Of course, Kendall’s a model, so sultry photos of this nature are to be expected. The latest Kendall Jenner bikini picture was taken as part of a campaign for Agua Bendita, a prominent brand of swimwear. Expect similar shoots in the future, for Kendall’s modeling career is just beginning — and she shows no intention of slowing down just yet!

What do you think of Kendall Jenner’s bikini picture? Feel free to share your opinion in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians News. For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: Kendall Jenner Instagram

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

12 Responses to “Kendall Jenner Rocks Bikini Body On Instagram”

1. Walter Duranty Says:
    December 27th, 2013 at 3:06 pm

This photo shopped behemoth is well past the age of consent (and boy, did she ever consent!).
    This skag is also hopeless and should stay in the shower and do whatever it is that she does there.

2. A M Says:
    January 24th, 2014 at 9:55 am

CAN YOU SAY TRASH LOOKING !

3. Skippy Says:
    January 25th, 2014 at 11:57 pm

She looks like she could do with a few (a Heap of) good meals! Don’t they say the camera puts ten pounds on you? Then holy crap she is skinny!

4. g Says:
    January 26th, 2014 at 10:23 pm

The whole K family are a bit over the top. They all seem to strive for the attention factor and in my opinion there nothing more than wanna- beees! Kendell isn’t anymore than average looking like most of that crew. She’s way to skinny and nothing to her. Now a days it’s all about who you are and who you know. Whatever…and yea she’s trying to be something she isnt. Concentrate on graduating from high school and having a life of your own.Would be a good start little girl!

5. CHRIS Says:
    January 27th, 2014 at 5:27 am

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER

6. Cindy Says:
    January 29th, 2014 at 8:03 am

She’s 18, get over yourselves.

7. Jon Says:
    January 30th, 2014 at 1:23 am

I think she is a very beautiful young woman.

8. l.B. Says:
    February 2nd, 2014 at 5:29 am

I think the K family are too caught up in having money an wanting to have all the attention. That is most likely why kris jenners daughters are models and that they have there own show. theywasnt publicity. They want to say ‘ hey look at me’ they just want to be the stars. Kendall and kylie seem like nice girls but i think modeling not my favorite job. But hey its the’re life.

9. H Knight Says:
    February 13th, 2014 at 8:27 am

She’s 18 yrs old, I have no problem with this picture, 99% of models are skinny, some too skinny, but my problem is with the mother, didn’t they say this was a model shoot. But, mom posting a pic in her altered by surgery body is more of a problem for me than an 18 yr old model doing a swim suit shoot.

10. MissISaidIt Says:
    February 13th, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Her mother Kris and her sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khole are internet and TV whores, so why wouldn’t Kendall follow in their footsteps? The apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Birds of a feather flock together!

11. karly Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 4:01 am

I think shes hot. Shes a really pretty girl… but I hate the rest of her fucking family! Lets just say if they all got hit by a bus I would not be a bit sad in the slightest… I especially can’t stand her sister Kim and I can only imagine that her and her dumb baby daddy have got to be THE most annoying couple one earth!? And I feel kinda bad too for their little baby b/c she is probably going to grow up to be a sucky person as well?

12. Tracey Says:
    March 29th, 2014 at 2:17 am

Why does anybody give a single shit? Oh my god, she’s skinny and in a bikini. Oh my god, her gross mother is also in a bikini. Have you ever been to the fucking beach? These women are famous because they’re rich, which is super cool for them, but none of your fucking business.
    Personally, I don’t care if this girl makes a sex tape and sells it for fifty cents a view. I don’t care if her mother is addicted to laxatives to keep herself thin. These people put themselves on television, and sign contracts to be in photographs for us to pick apart while actual important things go on outside of this awful materialistic world. Get a fucking grip. Who cares if she’s hot. She’s not even as hot as half the young women on your STREET.

Comments