Kris Jenner Shares New Bikini Picture Of Herself

September 16, 2013 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Somehow, this behavior from Kris Jenner does not surprise us at all. When Jenner is not busy meddling in her children’s lives, she is trying to find any way possible to remain in the limelight. Now, Kris Jenner’s latest stunt consists of the Kardashian matriarch posting a bikini selfie…yuck.

Okay, we really have nothing against a woman over 50 being proud of her body, but a bikini, really? But what’s worse than her actually posting a picture of herself in a bikini, is the fact that the photo is clearly staged, and obviously touched up. Take a look and tell us what you think:

Jenner posted that photo this weekend, with the caption: “Last day of summer gonna miss you.” Ironically (or perhaps thankfully), though it is supposed to be a bikini shot, we can only see Jenner’s upper body. Now, we’d really like to know who the heck goes swimming with a full face of makeup and a big gaudy necklace on? Oh yeah, the Kardashians do.

Jenner posted the photo just as her daughter, Kendall has been posting bikini pictures of herself. Could she be trying to steal the spotlight from her daughter? The 17-year-old model has been rocking her bikini photos lately, but if we all looked that good, we would likely be uploading pictures like crazy as well.

As for the 57-year-old momager, we’re still not sure anyone wants to see her in a bikini.

Are shocked by Kris Jenner’s behavior? What do you think of her latest bikini photo? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN & Kris Jenner Instagram

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

27 Responses to “Kris Jenner Shares New Bikini Picture Of Herself”

1. laurenelyse Says:
    September 17th, 2013 at 7:59 am

OK. if this was a 50+ year old woman who had no cosmetic surgery! But we all know that this woman has had plenty of surgery and photo touch ups! Look at her neck and chest is the top photo compared to the “bikini” photo… I believe she is wanting attention from her younger daughters as well. Sad really.

2. Adam Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 4:44 pm

What’s the big deal? So she’s got 60 year old melons. Now tell her to take off that stupid blue thing and I’ll bet they don’t look that good anymore.

3. rena anderson-patterson Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 1:23 pm

I think Chris looks wonderful. I am surprised that we haven’t seen her long before now. If you see this Chris…..I commend you. Go get em girl!

4. rena anderson-patterson Says:
    September 23rd, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Are you for real? This woman looks stunning. SO WHAT if she has had cosmetic surgery. Do you know how many people in the united states have cosmetic surgery? Chris is a beautiful, successful woman. She is stunning. To even suggest that this woman has a need to steal limelight from her also beautiful and successful daughters is plain stupid. Her posting is far from sad. She is much to smart for that. So don’t be haters!!!!!! You got it Chris….

5. hazelgreen Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 7:41 am

This is a loser wannabe-neverwas, who has attempted to fill her personal void with controlling/dominating her daughters careers and lives. She seems to be void of any healthy values or social consciousness whatsoever. This “photoshoot” of hers is a pathetic attempt to “PROVE” that “she still has it!” Well she NEVER HAD IT……..Too bad she really,deep down, knows what she has become—-because otherwise she wouldn’t have to prove anything to anyone! She’s beyond help and actually I feel sorry for her kids–What she’s lacking, $$$$ CANNOT BUY. just sayin….

6. Lala Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 7:16 pm

LOL, hilarious and on point synopsis. You speak for many minds out here, trust!

7. Sari Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 8:53 pm

You look good on the outside but you’re treating your husband Bruce horribly. I’m not in impressed by all things Kardashian. Your a cheater & money obsessed. What a role model for a mom.

8. Vangee Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 11:39 am

I totally agree with hazel green she need to come to the islands and see women much older than her and how great they look without any surgery. Island people don’t age as fast

9. mark Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Dear Kris; I know it was you that signed the 40m contract with E. Regardless,I am of the opinion that a woman ought to honor her husband and vs versa. In your shows I see Bruce trying to work it out while yourself and the “K” sisters continually emasculate Bruce as to put him in his place – not cool. It is plain to see unless the people that get into the show likes and adores what it sees there by condoning the fact.(power trip-extreme feminism)

10. dai coneray Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 4:59 am

im sick of the K family and yes, I think she pimps her daughters out (now the younger ones) but…SHE LOOKS GREAT! stop dissing her for her age that’s bullying.

11. Kristy Says:
    October 22nd, 2013 at 12:38 pm

I think she looks great, Kris isn’t hurting anyone & if it makes her feel good then why not?

Our society is so negative & focusing of 1st world problems – there are always going to be haters, lovers and people like me who can see the bigger picture.

DO what makes you happy! At the end of the day, you will only be a story.

12. EDDIE Says:
    October 23rd, 2013 at 6:38 pm

will if shes 57 and looks like that hay let her do it I sure would like to meet her not many women that old look that good I know I been looking for quite a while

13. Tim Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I think there all whores they are all ugly so if being trampy sluts is what makes them happy then let them go catch all the std’s that money can buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Kristy Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Kris Jenner is krazy! There’s nothing wrong with her wearing a bikini and she is attractive for her age,I guess,but I do not like her. She is fake,fame hungry,and money hungry. The way she treated her husband is horrible. She is a very bad role model for her daughters,no wonder Kim found fame just by being a whore,she learned from her Mom.

15. fran Says:
    October 25th, 2013 at 11:41 pm

The reason we don’t see her legs is because she has psoriasis and the shading you see is the scars from the plaques. If you look carefully, you can see the scarring on her arms as well. That is why we never see her in a swimsuit. She almost always is covered up.

16. Devin Says:
    October 28th, 2013 at 1:08 am

Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,

Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,

Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,

Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,Photoshopped,

17. John Says:
    November 2nd, 2013 at 2:39 am

For those of you who think she looks good – you aren’t seeing the actual Kris. You’re seeing a lump of clay that has seen more than it’s share of a scalpel. She’s had to be Nipped and Tucked repeatedly to look like this so she gets no credit for “looking good for her age.” She’s the epitomy of Narcissism. No one will ever love her as she does.

18. Joe Says:
    November 6th, 2013 at 11:06 am

First of all, she covered up most of her body that’s under the water.. all she’s showing is her arms, neck, upper chest, and a very small part of her midriff…that is NOT a Bikini photo…her face looks plastic and her whole vibe screams that she’s a butch lesbian… the skin she is showing looks freckled and sun damaged…so if she’s touched this up… then I feel sorry for her, because to me, she looks like just another old woman in a pool.

19. joe Says:
    November 6th, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Nip Tuck!!!

20. jaja Says:
    November 6th, 2013 at 11:24 pm

Ok if I look like this when I’m 56 years old, surgery or not, then God FREAKING BLESS!!! No, we only saw from her waist up, but I am sure the rest of her is just as up-kept. My mother died at 54 looking double her age. I say if you have it, flaunt it, these days there are so many people telling us women that we aren’t thin enough or if we are thin then we are too skinny or we aren’t pretty enough. Good for her for putting herself out there and being confident enough, at her age, to do this. AND YES, some of US do put jewelry on when we swim and have sex and all kinds of stuff so we look hot for our men, IDK why she’s doing it other than to look gorgeous, but either way if it makes her feel better about herself then that’s all that matters. In a world where she has birthed 7 freaking kids, she HAS to do SOMETHING, especially when all but one of them are GIRLS!!! You have to do all you can in this world to encourage yourself…..you GO Kris!

21. Michael Says:
    November 11th, 2013 at 12:54 pm

I go swimming all the time in full makeup and with a 10 pound necklace around my neck. Will the kards ever go away!!!!

22. demetrius Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 7:05 am

SHE IS SEXY TO ME GOOD PIC KIM MOM

23. jt Says:
    November 14th, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Run for the hills!!! It’s OLD-ZILLA !!!!!

24. ICYNDICEY Says:
    November 22nd, 2013 at 1:30 am

Surgery or no surgery this is one hot mama

25. Viv Says:
    November 26th, 2013 at 9:14 am

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman feeling confident about her looks at all ages! I am not a Kardashian/Jenner fan but I can support a woman wanting to look good at all ages. I am in my 20′s and when wrinkles come and skin, boobs or whatever else starts to hang, I will be tapping into the comestic surgery fountain of youth as well! It is what it is! The woman shouldn’t be found disgusting because she embraces sexy at age 57.

26. Jbags58 Says:
    December 7th, 2013 at 9:54 am

I think she looks GREAT and I wish people would stop bashing…so what if she’s had a facelift or whatever….everyone else would too if they could afford it. They dont airbrush on tv shows and she is still beautiful with or without the makeup! YOU GO KRIS! Booo to the naysayers….find something else to complain about or get a LIFE! 60 year old melons? REALLY? LOLOLOL I think they look pretty dam good to me!! :)

27. Lanie Says:
    January 11th, 2014 at 9:39 am

Are you people serious??? Who cares what Kris has/had to do to look that good!!!!! Haters, get a life and stop trying to take hers away. She is a mom who has turned a negative video of her daughter into a multi-million dollar empire.
    This is America! I only wished that I had the opportunity to do the same. Guess what? I am not the only one who has this wish!!!
    As for Bruce, if he was a REAL man, she wouldn’t have been able to emasculate him!!!!I have NO sympathy for WEAK men!
    Kris, just watch the younger daughters and live your life!!!!!!!!

Comments