Teresa Giudice Somehow Manages To Retain Deal With Milania Hair Care

September 17, 2013 02:30 PM by Stephanie Gustafson

You’d think the last person any business would want endorsing their products would be Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice. Given her numerous fraud charges, Teresa just doesn’t seem like the ideal role model. But Milania Hair Care will let the celeb stay on as a spokesperson…for now.

She does alright with her little gig on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but a much larger share of Teresa Giudice’s income derives from the many sponsorship deals she’s managed to forge with various businesses. After the whole mess with the fraud allegations went down, Real Housewives fans assumed that Teresa would lose one gig after another. But so far, the reality star has done alright for herself, convincing businesses that her name is not a bad risk after all.

The latest company to offer Teresa its consent is Milania Hair Care, a line owned by Youthful8. After a long period of consideration, the CEO of the company has finally arrived upon a decision, which was announced in a recent press release: “Teresa Giudice and I met last week in New York to discuss her future with Youthful8. “We understand the serious nature of the charges but we will leave it to the US court system to decide the outcome based on facts and not speculation or tabloid reports. Unless the situation changes, Teresa will continue to work with us as a spokesperson for Youthful8 – The Milania Collection.”

There you have it — Teresa Giudice once again emerges victorious. Of course, her deal with Youthful8 is by no means in the safe zone just yet. Given the extensive nature of Teresa’s fraud charges, it’s not likely she’ll come away from this fiasco without at least a short stay in prison. Stay tuned for further updates on Teresa’s crumbling empire!

Do you think Teresa deserves to hang on to her deal with Milania Hair Care? Sound off in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

12 Responses to “Teresa Giudice Somehow Manages To Retain Deal With Milania Hair Care”

1. Jay Says:
    September 17th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Why?????? Others have lost endorsements for non-criminal actions, yet Teresa does not? Seems like our values totally suck!

2. Baffled Says:
    September 17th, 2013 at 6:45 pm

What’s with her and that tongue? She is always licking her chops. Poor Paula Deen – a realy celebrity lost major endorsements and this one skates!

3. Teri Says:
    September 17th, 2013 at 9:19 pm

No, I do not think she should be able to receive any income off her notoriety for being a liar and a crook. This is no petty crime we are talking about . It’s stealing from others for their own personal greed. She has bragged since the first season, flashing the cash. What are these sponsors trying to tell us ? In my opinion it’s a disgusting way for America to portray ,how we view celebrity and success.

4. fishchick89 Says:
    September 18th, 2013 at 9:29 am

They need a different spokes model for their product.. Teresa’s hair is fried and frizzy on the ends!

5. Michelle Says:
    September 18th, 2013 at 11:23 am

I do not think she should be endorsing anything. Paula Deen lost all of her endorsements for an opinion and using a word that people think shouldn’t be used. Guidice has stolen from many people, lives in a mansion, wears gold and designer clothes, although some look so awful I doubt homeless, naked people wouldn’t wear and she has her name on all these products. It’s disgusting. Her and her husband both are crooks and need to see the inside of a federal prison.

6. Pippy Says:
    September 18th, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Youthful8 should be boycotted for allowing this fraudster to continue getting a paycheck after she hurt so many people by taking money and never paying it back. Shame on Youthful8 for its lack of morals and character. I will begin a letter writing campaign to let this greedy man know that crime does not pay. Shame on Youthful8 and the message it is sending out.

7. KATHY Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 5:16 am

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO “INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY”

8. Lee Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 11:57 am

People are innocent until proven quilty.

9. Matt On 128 Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 7:33 am

Well I’ll tell you what I think! I think Teresa should think long and hard about what she did! Yup, that’s what I think everyone! Yup!

10. Rhonda Says:
    September 28th, 2013 at 11:03 am

I’ve been thinking about this for some time now. A lot of my friends want to hate on Theresa, and in a way, well, I was heading that way also… but, I really don’t hate her. I feel very very sorry for her. There is something very wrong about her. She hates herself enough for all our hating on her. The way she wants to destroy everyone else so that she is number one is how people act when they are so insecure about their position in the world…in their little world. She knows Joe cheats on her, but she can’t admit it to even herself or she will crumble apart. I just want her to fade away. Just fade out of the picture. I don’t want to see her crumble, or get what’s her due, but just fade away. She’s a bad influence on those children. JMO…I could be wrong.

11. Tina Says:
    October 2nd, 2013 at 8:27 am

She should keep her deal.Hell the governemnt went after these two amatuers for a few million. Look at the housing crisis wiping trillions of dollars away from the american households wealth and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL. Give me a break.

12. J jivin C Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Send the cheap gola to prison then back to Italy.

Comments