Giuliana Rancic Shares Adorable New Photo Of Baby Duke

September 19, 2013 07:01 AM by Lisa Princ

Giuliana and Bill Rancic celebrated baby Duke’s first birthday last month – can you believe it has been a year already? And while the happy couple are gearing up to start trying for baby number two, Giuliana Rancic gave her fans a special treat recently as she shared the most adorable picture of little Duke! Check it out inside…

Giuliana Rancic has never been shy about sharing pictures with her fans, or gushing about her beautiful baby boy, Duke. Recently, the mother and style expert shared the most adorable picture of her son with fans, and it is really too cute for us not to share it with you. Check out her latest picture of baby Duke, who is all smiles for his mom below:

Is that not one the cutest baby pictures you’ve ever seen?

And while spending quality time with her son and husband are definitely her first priority, Giuliana Rancic also revealed recently that she and Bill are ready to start trying for their next baby. They actually have the same surrogate that they used for Duke ready. Bill Rancic, however, admitted that the couple will still try to conceive naturally as well, as soon as Giuliana gets off of her cancer meds.

How sweet would it be if these two were able to conceive on their own? They definitely deserve it, especially after all the struggles Giuliana has been through in the past with infertility and cancer.

What do you think of Giuliana’s adorable new photo of baby Duke? What do you think of Giuliana and Bill Rancic planning baby number two? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it so sound off in the comments section and let us hear it.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Ready For Love. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: WENN & Giuliana Rancic Instagram

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Giuliana & Bill, NBC Reality TV Shows, Ready For Love |

34 Responses to “Giuliana Rancic Shares Adorable New Photo Of Baby Duke”

1. Babywhat Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 7:28 am

Looks like any other baby? How the rich and non important excepts common people to care?

2. Toby Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 7:59 am

What an adorable child!!! He looks like both of his parents! I wish them the best of luck trying for baby #2–they’ve been through so much, they deserve a lot of happiness.

3. Tyler Durden Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 8:00 am

Wow – the kid already weighs more than her….

4. Sandra Farris Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 8:20 am

He looks just like his dad.

5. Patti Laskey Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 8:24 am

Beautiful. I am so glad she is happy with her marriage, her child, and maybe even another one. You really could tell how much her and her husband were in love and through support and great people – they have a child. Couldn’t have happened to a better couple in the entertainment business.

6. Sarah Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 8:42 am

“Is that not one the cutest baby pictures you’ve ever seen?” Actually, no. Not trying to ‘down’ the kid, but I have seen some adorable babies before and I won’t exactly put him in that category.

7. mmmmmmmmmm Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 9:18 am

She needs to eat, she looks ridiculous. If the “look” is intentional, she perpetuates image/society’s need to be thin issues with women. Shame on her.

And so what, the baby is cute, like he is the prince of England or the first baby to be declared so. We have such a screwed up society here in the US. No wonder people hate us.

8. katya21 Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 9:28 am

Catch the new L-I-V-E Book ‘Furtive Desires’. Ethan was the consummate seducer, but now he only desired one woman….Read at thegreaterbooks

9. Michelle Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 9:28 am

I love this couple, they crack me up and they dont seem so superficial concidering all the money they have. I love their show and the baby is so pleasant all the time. I hope they can have another child. Especially on their own : ) I even have my six year old daughter addicted to the show. LOL.

10. katya21 Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 9:28 am

Recipe of the Week from Frugally Gourmet. Worldwide cuisine, from the planes of Tuscan, the peaks of the Himalayas to the coast of the Amazon,that will prove to be very economic yet delicious. Tune in to our cost effective recipes for your family at thegreaterbooks.

11. Judit + Corina Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 9:32 am

He is adorable and does look like his dad. We wish Giuliana & Bill the BEST!

12. Basha Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 11:45 am

What a GOOFY lookin’ kid!

13. Marie Dugn Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 11:51 am

I love this couple and always follow them via TV. I applaud them for being strong and forging ahead. I hope they havea little girl to go along with their handsome boy.
    I wish them all the happines in the world.

14. sherry Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 12:02 pm

He is adorable and they should add to their family

15. jojo Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I think Edward looks like bill tg! I thought they didn’t want to try naturally foranother cuz by the time G is off her meds she would be too old. G to me doesn’t have the mother instinct, now BIll is a natural, it shows. I hate when G calls “duke” Mr mcgoo,ewwwww sounds so dumb! They should of named duke as his first name,since they call him that, so weird what’s the point

16. Irene S. Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 4:12 pm

I can’t be the only one who thinks this woman is the most insincere person on earth? I have a hard time believing she does anything without thinking about how it will play out on camera. Her breast cancer was the best thing that could have happened to her career. Something about her just doesn’t ring true to me.

17. Jan Says:
    September 19th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I love their show. It has been quite a ride watching them on TV going through the cancer and the problems with having a baby. I had watched the Apprentice when Bill won.

18. Stacey Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 5:44 am

I think he looks like most babies. He is nothing special. I think Bill is a much better parent than G is. She comes across as phony, all these things she is supposely afraid of. She needs to grow up and act like an adult. She would have this kid screwed up big time if it was not for Bill. I like watching their show because I enjoy the interaction between Bill and Duke real father and son bonding.

19. Linda K. Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 11:13 am

Basha, What a nasty comment about an innocent baby. Would you like that same comment said to you about your baby?

20. Stone Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Duke is adorable! That’s the comment that needs to be made!

21. Arntee Nana Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Not cute at all!

22. Bel Belsg Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I just think she is one the ugliest people I have ever seen.

23. carol Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Bill is always holding the baby on the show, Guilliana never holds the baby and if she does its brief and awkward.

24. Irene Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Get a life people. These people are genuine and adorable and so is their baby. Shame on all of you that would put a baby down just to get yourself heard… And shame on you for commenting on a womans weight that just got over cancer. You think she lost a few pounds from that and all the crap her body had to endure w/ the invitro and almost dying from the invitro!!! Keep your nasty comments to yourself on something you know NOTHING about!!!

25. Bridgette Says:
    September 20th, 2013 at 4:04 pm

I am glad she didn’t lie about having to use a gestational carrier unlike other celebrities (Rachel Zoe, Beyonce). I really like her and have met both of them in person at a book signing. I watch their show and feel Bill really cuts her down and I wish he would see himself and how he treats her.

26. Rebecca Mfon Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 12:20 am

Duke is such an Adorable Baby!!!!!!!!!!! looks alot like Bill. I am happy to hear that they are planning for Baby No. 2. Let Guiliana recover fully before they can try on their own. I wish them success as they make a move for their second Baby. I love this couple with a passion because they have shown the world that with determination you can successfully wade through the storms of life!! BRAVO to the duo!!!

27. Sherry Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 5:55 am

I like the show but I’m puzzled about her. Why has she kept stringing Bill along telling him they’ll relocate in Chicago after this and that. If you really want the kids and husband and you agreed to move there once you had children then get on it and move there. Maybe she can put on some weight once she moves there. Duke is cute…he looks just like Bill. Bill has a terrific Mom and Sister just as Giuliana has terrific parents. I’d like to see his Mom a little more often.

28. Jason Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 6:13 am

Yeah like who cares about these celeb babies and anyway she is not a celebrity she is a B grade tv personality is all…..and she needs to gain some weight I know she fought cancer or what ever but she still looked like a skeleton before…idk and dont even know why I even posted or clicked this! lol

29. Ren Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 7:16 am

While I love them as a couple and I think they’re cute and fun, there is something really awkward about G around the baby. It’s like she doesn’t quite know what to do with him? I can’t put my finger on it, but there is definitely a disconnect. It comes across like he is more of an accessory…just my opinion.

30. Shannon Says:
    September 21st, 2013 at 10:23 am

I have enjoyed watching the G & B show since it first aired, I always loved the way they stuck together as a couple through everything. Their love for one another shined through and even though they have more money than God they don’t seem superficial, and they are both hands on parents to Duke. My one complaint would be this season shows Bill “picking” on G more, little put downs and He doesn’t seem as invested in Giuliana as he did before Duke came into the picture. Bill comes across as annoyed with G more than in love with her.
    My other thought is I know G promised to move to Chicago once they started a family, but what does Bill expect her to do about her job at E news?? Just walk away from her career?
    Overall I truly enjoy getting to peak into the rich and somewhat famous lives of G & B!!

31. gloria Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 9:42 pm

I really adore this couple! I totally admire them–not just within phony “hollywood,” but out in the whole world at large.

That said, I think Guiliana needed to stop putting so much pressure on herself to be a “star” and always be on T.V. and to “keep up with the Jones’s” on a timetable… They should be happy with the baby they have –and why not adopt???….

I just think she needs to stay rested and thoroughly enjoy her hard-won health and wonderful family!! By the way, I think she’s an awesome wife. (Having been married myself, she puts me to shame!!) Guiliana is so patient, loving, good-humored, organized, neat, fun, respectful, and always shows Bill a great deal of thoughtful appreciation. I really admire how she is a model of love for other couples.

She really puts me to shame (although I loved my husband). I just sucked as a wife, in terms of personal characteristics, although my heart was in the right place. I may not have cancer and I’m very fertile, but I’m NOT half the spouse that Guiliana Rancic. (I hope she can see this!!) Stay happy!! :)

32. gloria Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I was such a bad spouse, compared to Guiliana, and I have REAL 32DD bosoms. And I’m a healthy egg factory!! She’s just a better, more patient, and more loving wife for the long run. :( I was always faithful, I just don’t have such a wonderful personality or the discipline and magnanimity to maintain the love. I’m a good person, BUT she is awesome and marriage does take some work.
    Again, hats off!!- Guiliana is a GREAT WIFE!! :)

…(sigh) At least I can admit it!! :P

33. gloria Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 10:00 pm

I don’t mean to sound silly. I just want to underscore that I really admire Guiliana as wife, sincerely!!.. If she EVER feels inadequate, TRUST ME, she is NOT!!!

She runs circles around me as a wife–I hope she knows how much many people truly admire her!! :D

34. gloria Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 10:04 pm

I wish I could personally tell her that!….

Comments