September 24, 2013 01:00 PM by Lisa Princ

The last time we saw the ladies of The Real Housewives Of Orange County, Gretchen Rossi was being accused of staging her engagement, and it looks like we may never know the truth! According to a new report, the cast has undergone a shakeup for the upcoming season, and both Gretchen Rossi and Alexis Bellino have been fired from the show!

When The Real Housewives Of Orange County returns for season nine, the cast will be missing both Gretchen Rossi and Alexis Bellino! That’s right, insiders told Life & Style Magazine recently that the pair will not return to the popular series, but it sounds like they were actually fired.

“Every season they look at how to shake up the cast. They needed new women and in order to do that they had to say goodbye to some of the current cast,” the insider revealed, adding that since both Rossi and Bellino don’t have much going on in terms of storylines, they were cut. However, neither of the ladies reportedly were expecting the news, as both had been looking forward to a new season.

Bellino did manage to chat about the new season last week, but she sounded (at least to us) as though she may have known her return was questionable, stating: “Everything is still in the air. [Jim] and I haven’t addressed it; we’re just enjoying the time off. I don’t even want to think about it. Right now I’m very undecided and I don’t want to think about what we’re doing.”

As for the new cast members, they have not been leaked out yet, but we’re certain it won’t be long before we find out who will replace these two.

What do you think about Gretchen Rossi and Alexis Bellino getting fired from The Real Housewives Of Orange County? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of Orange County. For other great reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot:The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

54 Responses to “Gretchen Rossi And Alexis Bellino Fired From The Real Housewives Of Orange County”

1. Layla Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I can see getting rid of Alexis. sh did very little on the show, but Gretchen has always been a big part of the show and was very much a front burner story. Quite frankly–I smell Vicki in all of this. Vicki is one that I would like for Bravo to can. I can’t stand to look at her face. And her daughter, yecch! I hated to way that Vicki let Brianna run all over her. If I had talked to my mother like that, I would still b looking for my teeth. She has no respect for Vicki–and after this last season–I don’t have any respect for Vicki, ether! Bravo–If you are tying to “freshen” the show–get rid of the one person that has gotten stale! Vicki has been on RHOC TOO LONG!!

2. kit Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 5:57 pm

Vicki the witch probably had a hand in this Alexis I can see why .. BUT Gretchen ??? come on witch hunt ..

3. Sherry Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Bye, bye RHOC. I will no longer be watching. Only two left worth a damn. Fix those and Bravo will no longer be watched in this house.

4. ML Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 6:41 pm

I can understand Gretchen, because she truly has been mean to everyone, but Why Alexis? First she is so beautiful and honest. I’d much prefer watching her than Vicki or Lori. I hate when they change the cast. I can no longer tolerate the NY housewives or New Jersey.

5. Bonnie Says:
    September 24th, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I’ve never like Alexis, so getting rid of her is no big deal to me, but Gretchen is the reason I started watching the show. It won’t be the same without her. I wouldn’t be upset if they let Vicki go, she’s kind of a witch. I really hope they keep Gretchen.

6. windo Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 3:10 am

thank god slades gone !!!! i like gretchen but i think slade is a fame whore whoes 15 minutes of fame should have died a long time ago along with boring alexis with the fake jewels sorry fans just my thought :)

7. Suzy Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 5:47 am

I think its too bad Alexis is going. She wasn’t really aired that much but she was honest. I think Gretchen should have left a long time ago. I was sick of seeing Slade and Gretchen. They needed to go…Lori also needs to go. She is fake and a golddigger. Why did she come back? Vicki is okay and I think the show wouldn’t be good without her drama. I think the OC housewife show would end if it wasn’t for Vicki. I like Vicki, Tamara and Heather. I’m happy they will still be on the show…It’s too bad Alexis will not be on…

8. elk Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 5:57 am

I will miss Alexis sweetness. Gretchen’s laugh and loud voice gets on my nerves. You can hear her even when she is off camera. Besides, I have never considered her a REAL housewife. She is not married and has no children. Just like Kenya in RHOA. MISS USA. She is on a manhunt. That is NOT a REAL HOUSEWIFE. Bravo, get it right this time, look up the meaning of housewife in the dictionary. Sick of fake.

9. gail Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 6:26 am

oh boy, slade has to find a new housewife

10. Becky Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 6:28 am

Getting rid of Gretchen was a HUGE mistake! Vicki is the one that should go! She is a bully and knowing that she still continued to date Brooks after they have a recording of him promoting abuse toward Vicki’s own daughter, I can’t believe she is still on the show! I’m torn on Alexis. She seems nice, but likes to play victim a lot.

11. rympup Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 6:33 am

This was the first yr that Alexis became a real person to me, so I’m sorry to see her go.
    Gretchen has just become so annoying to watch and listen to. Glad that she and Slade will no longer be seen.
    I also wouldn’t mind saying good-bye to Vicki. Tired of hearing her horrific screams whenever she doesn’t get her way.

12. Fan of the OC Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 7:15 am

Why Gretchen??!!! I’ve seen Alexis leaving since last season, too fake and she tried too damn hard to fit in the “I’m soo rich” type. Who I wanna see gone is Vicky! Maybe bring in her daughter. DON’T LIKE VICKY! WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER DONE!!

13. Bloop Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 7:22 am

Gretchen had no story line left? Ummm…engaged to be married at end of last season. They made a big production out of Tamras wedding. Gretchen and Heather are the only two worth watching. The rest are just blah.

14. indea Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 7:35 am

wont miss either I agree thank god slades gone . but Vickie too has seen better days the brookes thing made her look pathetic and if my son in law ever talked to my guest like he did he would be out and with him his so called “rent”

15. MM Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 7:36 am

Really, Bravo should reconsider, the ones that needed to go were the Vicki and Tamara.
    Vicki is the worst person ever and one seems to notice !!!!!!!!
    Alexis is a beautiful women and that is why they
    did not like her !! Did not care for Gretchen so much, this season she showed a different side that I did not like. Not watching RHOC any more !

16. christina Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 7:42 am

Thank Goodness….but put VICKI on that train out of town too!!The way I see it..is…put a padlock on Orange County…Nobody gets in and Nobody gets out.Let them all suck each others stale air.Perhaps Bravo needs to rethink the whole housewives concept….or go to other places…like
    Nashville or New Orleans….that would be cool!!!

17. christina Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 7:50 am

BRAVO needs to rethink the whole housewives concept…same thing over and over again…JUST DIFFERENT PLACES.GOODBYE SLADE…GOODBYE JIM…sure would like to hear a GOODBYE VICKI!!! Can I get an AMEN?

18. maggie pearl Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 8:06 am

how could anyone with good sense like tamara barney? gina said it best, tamara is the essence of poor white trash. it is rather painful to watch so i break when she is on. heather is a ass kissing think she is better and above others fraud.lydia is one messy broad. why is andy cohen still sitting in that chair? he is not objective, and clearly has favorites. a lot of the mess that goes on andy is clearing stirring the pot. anything for ratings.

19. BRAVO Lover Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 10:51 am

Are you serious? Gretchen is the only “real” housewife. I agree with the rest, get rid of Vicki and bring Gretchen back. Plus she’s a true “girly girl.”

20. sharon Says:
    September 25th, 2013 at 11:25 am

I think Alexis should had stayed..they were so mean to her the year before last and she kept her chin up this season and I respect her…Vicki needs to get rid of her boyfriend…he was the cause of her and her daughter having problems…but she should had let her daughter live elsewhere too and not let her control her life. Gretchen and slade needed to go…slade is mean and only has what he has due to being with Gretchen.

21. Star Says:
    September 26th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

I love Tamra and love Vicky! I feel Gretchen was super fake although her need for attention makes me a little sorry for her and Slade. Just a little…

22. Dana Hoyle Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Should have gotten rid of Vicky. She was always my bathroom break. But not my problem now I only watched it because of gretchen. Now I have Monday nights open!! Hope gretchen starts something else because she is worth watching. Love her style.

23. Val Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 11:36 pm

Come on, Gretchen is a big part of the show! She may not be in every scene, but so much of the drama and gossip revolves around her! Alexis, bye-bye, never did care for her, 100 percent phoney! You should have gotten rid of Heather ( she thinks her shit don’t stink)and that new little dip-shit, what’s her name, she is just to ditzy for anyone’s liking! The originals are what makes you return to watch, like a soap opera, you want to see what they are up to now, and with whom!

24. Caitlin Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Really I liked to watch Gretchen !Alexis I could not stand too fake and Vicky she needs to go. She is a witch, you get rid of Gretchen and keep the ditzy whatever her name is the one who I think got too much second hand pot smoke growing up. Well Real Housewives just gave me a reason to not watch anymore of their shows.

25. Kathy Says:
    October 1st, 2013 at 5:11 pm

It is a sad day when you get rid of the two most beautiful women on the show. Everytime I watched I got clothing, makeup, jewelry,shoes, purses and other ideas from these two beauties. I will not watch this program again nor will alot of my friends if they get rid of these two. Get rid of Heather, Vicky. They are both so ugly to watch poor taste in clothes and of little interest to anyone. You gave Alexis like no time on the show this last season which was truly unfair and now give her the boot. How sad. You really need to rethink what women and men want to see BEAUTY not ugly crabby women. The only other beauty you have is Joanna Kruppa. People are ALWAYS commenting on where they can find clothes, purses, shoes and makeup from these gals. Wake up and don’t get rid of these two women. Ratings will stay up unless you get rid of them.

26. Georgette Says:
    October 4th, 2013 at 8:27 pm

That sucks I really liked Gretchen, you guys can get rid of Vicki I really can’t stand her plastic surgery or no plastic surgery I can’t stand to look at her! Bravo you are going to loose alot of people if you continue to keep Vicki.

27. Terri Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Can’t decide if it will be worth watching although I can’t stand Gretchen. If her mouth is moving that woman is lying (I live in OC btw) Gretchen will do anything for material for the show…that engagement was a JOKE. Alexis is just boring. Always has been, always will be…there’s just nothing there.

Gretchen spent all her “wedding money” on a proposal hoping that Bravo would pick up the bill for the wedding…uh oh…guess Slade didn’t call that one right.

Will be interesting if Slade dumps her now that she’s not part of the show and he’s fired from his job.

28. Brenda Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 8:28 am

Vicki needs to go, when she comes on it’s time for a bathroom break! Did Vicki’s son-in-law get a brain injury while in the military, might explain his actions.

29. Maureen Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Tamara is a total b***h & should be fired for her totally cruel viciousness; Heather is always so smug & thinks she’s so superior, it makes me gag; the fairy dust girl with scary eyes, is always stirring the pot, looking to make trouble between others; & Vicki is a raving, snarling lunatic, yet they fire Gretchen & Alexis? The best one ever was/is still Jeana Keogh… Tamara & Vicky are the WORST utterly evil witches, & THEY are the ones who absolutely need to go!!!!!

30. lamurga Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

don’t understand why get rid of Alexis. The one that should go is the doctor’s wife.

31. lamurga Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

that’s not right, the one to go is Heather (I think that’s the one, the doctor’s wife.

32. Diane Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Of all people you get rid of Gretchen are you crazy. Get rid of Vicky and Tamra. All Tamra does is kiss Vicky’s behind. Gretchen is the only one who picked up on Tamras depression. No else did including Vicky. Yet she does whatever Vicky wants. When Vicky said she was going to breakup Gretchen and Tamras friendship she meant it and of course Tamra followed right along. If Gretchen goes I will no longer watch the show. And heather thinks she’s the shit. Come on why such a big deal about who was or wasn’t asked to play a role. And big eyes come on you’re not holier than thou ok.

33. Terri Says:
    October 20th, 2013 at 9:25 am

I will not be watching anymore. Vicky is the evil one that backstabs everyone and she is such a two faced person. Vicky has to go and that low life guy she has been sleeping with. I agree with Vicky’s daughter that he is bad news. Gretchen is beautiful and very interesting to watch.She is so sweet and has been treated so bad by Vicky. I think Tamara has had the wool pulled over her eyes by Vicky. She can’t be that dumb as to beleive all of the lies being told. I hope Gretchen gets her own show. Until then I am out.Andy wake up and smell the coffee.

34. Grace Says:
    October 20th, 2013 at 10:13 pm

For almost a month now, Bravo has been fielding comments on this subject. If it isn’t obvious by now that the majority of RHOOC’s viewers wants Gretchen to stay and Vicky to go, then Bravo needs to get their heads out from where the sun doesn’t shine!

I really don’t think Vicky should be given preferential treatment simply because she’s the only original Housewife left from the first series. That will do nothing but go to her head and enable her to become more of a monster than she already is. And that son-in-law of hers needs to be admitted to a military psych ward!

I have never missed even one episode of RHOOC from the very beginning. But honestly, if Gretchen goes and Vicky stays, I’m done with this show.

35. shirley Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 7:28 am

I felt that Gretchen thought she was going to land the next Bravo wedding show spin off. SO happy that didn’t happen.

36. angela Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 10:46 am

Alexis was so fake she should have gone long ago but Gretchen? I am not watching this show anymore!

37. Payt Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 11:09 pm

This show will be gone. Gretchen rocked. Bravo fd up. So long. I won’t be waching pig face and bogus Barney. Oh wait. That was totally not a staged wedding. Run Eddie!!!!

38. Sunday Says:
    November 3rd, 2013 at 7:48 am

Kinda sad to see Gretchen go cause all the girls were starting to turn on her so it would’ve been great to see her get bullied and ridiculed the same way she did to Alexis!

Now watch her call off her fake engagement and dump Slade the snake since the lame storyline didn’t help her stay on the show.

Alexis was annoying at first but I began to like her the past couple of seasons. I do think she needed to go cause she really brought nothing to the show except being bullied and ridiculed by other HWs.

39. Heather Gasol Says:
    November 4th, 2013 at 4:49 pm

So glad about Gretchen getting fired. Now I can watch HOOC because the lying, back-stabber is gone. I can watch Orange County again.
    Good-bye & so long Gretchen!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. Angie Einhorn Says:
    November 5th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I will miss Gretchen and probably the show. I enjoyed her spunk and Tamara’s too. I probably won’t watch it much. Vicki is the home-
    wrecker.

41. Ginny Nagers Says:
    November 5th, 2013 at 4:23 pm

I will not continue to watch Housewives of Orange County. Vicki acts crazy, why wasn’t she fired instead of Gretchen. I stopped watching RHONY when Jill was fired. I will have no problem dropping RH of Orange County as well.

42. Stephanie Says:
    November 28th, 2013 at 2:40 pm

I agree with everyone else, I believe Vicki had her evil hand in this. I wish you she would leave. Gretchen and Alexis may not be my favorites but at least they are no evil. But I really do like Vicki’s kids. And if you were raised by Vicki and her antics, you would probably talk to her the same way.

43. Stephanie Says:
    November 28th, 2013 at 2:42 pm

P.s. I liked Tamra better when she was running with Vicki. Vicki brings out the worst in Tamra.

44. Stephanie Says:
    November 28th, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I mean she was NOT running with Vicki. oops sorry

45. Susan S. Says:
    December 9th, 2013 at 7:24 am

It’s great Gretchen will be gone. She’s not a housewife and she is a mean girl and ugly spirited; not to mention that disgusting Slade. I’d like to see how long they stay “engaged” after this.

As for Alexis; she’s boring. She may be nice; but boring.

Good choices.

46. laura Says:
    December 17th, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Thank you Bravo.. finally you understand the meaning of housewife,which Gretchen wasn’t.I was so tired of her on the show, the only thing I will miss from is her perfect makeup and her hair..Nice job Bravo. A for Alexis SHE WAS BORING SO WHO CARES!!

47. rubio Says:
    December 17th, 2013 at 2:15 pm

love Tamra and love Vicky! I feel Gretchen was super fake. she always wanted attention I am gland its over no more fast forwarding… Tamra and love Vicky .. love you both.. my girls

48. Michael m Says:
    January 10th, 2014 at 10:17 am

I warm more and more to Alexis and recently decided I’m not liking my favourites tam and heather they really live in there own little worlds. If they can’t see that they are the nasty bullies they claim not to be evil evil evil

49. Vicky Johnston Says:
    February 5th, 2014 at 4:31 am

Do not change the cast they are all great
    Pleas don’t change them love them all it destroy s the show when u start changeling it an Alexis has just only started to be her real self just stop changeling it

50. Jacque de zylva Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 4:08 pm

What were you thinking getting rid off Gretchen you have lost me????????????

51. Jacque de zylva Says:
    March 28th, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Vicky needs to go can not stand her or her fakenessssssss…

52. carolmas Says:
    April 11th, 2014 at 7:18 am

I am very glad Alexis is gone. She was too nuts to try to understand . I am sad to see Gretchen go I enjoyed her. The real person I would have to loved leave was Vicki who is mean and nasty and adds nothing but meanness. Why do the nastiest and biggest bully become fan favorites??
    Nene, Kenya, Brandy and Carlson are very awful “human beings” Is this really what people enjoy watching?

53. TERESS Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 6:57 am

I will not ne watching this show no longer!! Get rid of Vikie she is a baby and if it’s not her way it’s no way….Hire Gretchen back…the only way I will watch again!

54. GretchenSucks Says:
    April 29th, 2014 at 11:55 am

Gretchen is the most annoying girl on the Housewives. She has no substance and her voice and laugh makes you want to change the channel when she is aired.

I’m glad she is off the Housewives of OC. I bet you they are going to have better ratings.

Her cheap ass bags and make up line – straight hillbilly Made in China shit is a joke too!

As for Alexis…. Wanna stop the bullying?

Well it’s perfect, your wish is now granted. You are officially off the show. We don’t want to hear your nonsense either.

Comments