Duck Dynasty’s Uncle Si Tries To Figure Out Why He’s A Fan Favorite

September 27, 2013 05:50 AM by Lisa Princ

The Robertson family has taken the world by storm, turning Duck Dynasty┬áinto a massive hit that we just can’t help tuning into! And while everyone has their favorite cast member, Uncle Si seems to be the favorite among viewers, but the 65-year-old can’t seem to figure out why!

Everyone who watches Duck Dynasty has their favorite cast member, but for most, Uncle Si wins hands down. Why is that? We know it’s not because of his great beard hygiene, which Willie Robertson refers to as “nasty,” claiming his Uncle does not take good care of it. In an interview with Fox411, Uncle Si recently dished on why he thinks he is a fan favorite, telling the site: “That’s a mystery! I can’t figure it out.” But seriously, Si thinks he may know why everyone loves him – because he’s still a kid at heart! “I guess it’s because I’m 65 years old, and I’m really about 10 years old. I’ve refused to grow up,” Si Robertson concluded.

Regardless of why he is so popular among viewers, one thing that Uncle Si is sure of, is why Duck Dynasty is such a huge hit – at least he thinks he knows why. “I think it’s going back to the pioneer days. We’re reminding Americans what this country was founded on, Bible-toting, God-fearing men and women,” Si dished, adding that his faith is very important to him and his family. We definitely think that the values of the Robertson family are what sets them apart from most of the reality television world, don’t you agree?

Do you have a favorite Duck Dynasty member? Why do you think the show is such a huge hit? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Sound off in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Duck Dynasty. For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: A&E

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Duck Dynasty |

8 Responses to “Duck Dynasty’s Uncle Si Tries To Figure Out Why He’s A Fan Favorite”

1. andthereyouare Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 5:58 am

I vote “Uncle Si” for president!

2. KsM Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 7:04 am

Down Home Country Type People who just make me laugh. Something good for the whole family who sees that people really do sit at the table and eat together and Thank God for the food and family. I Love it and Yes Si too!

3. Rick Melin Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 7:29 am

Are you kidding me? si is the bomb!!!

4. Amity L Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 7:35 am

It’s nice to see a reality show where every other word isn’t bleeped out, to the point where if you can hear the show from another room, you’d think someone is flatlining. Also nice to see teenagers on the show who respect their elders, and overall a family who loves each other, not just out to get each other maliciously all the time.

5. Karen Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 8:54 am

I think Jase is a hottie. I had my niece and nephew for the weekend, and they insisted I watch the show with them because I rarely watch tv. I was hooked after watching one episode.

6. elaine coles Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 9:40 am

no special one ,they are all awesome, nice to be reminded of the good old days..and family can still be nice to each other..thanks for putting laugher into my home….thanks Robertson family

7. Stella Says:
    September 27th, 2013 at 10:27 am

A good show, overall well grounded family, it’s fun to watch unlike those other reality shows. I won’t be surprised if this show lasts longer than those other trashy reality shows.

8. Kay Says:
    October 5th, 2013 at 6:11 pm

The high ratings of “Duck Dynasty” should be a wake up call for HOLLYWOOD. This family reminds us of a “sense of FAMILY” of days gone by!!

I think what is so endearing about Uncle Si is he seems to totally be himself. I love his sense of humor and one liners that are usually grammatically incorrect and soooo funny!!

How refreshing to see a family who loves God, family and country….. AND knows how to have a good time without drugs, alcohol OR ANY profanity!

Comments