Khloe Kardashian Gets Sweet Anniversary Gift, But Not From Lamar Odom

September 29, 2013 08:59 AM by Lisa Princ

With their marriage crumbling, fans were hopeful that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian would spend their anniversary together, and it sounded hopeful when rumors hit the web about Lamar gift shopping for Khloe. However, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star recently shared a photo of a very sweet anniversary gift, but it wasn’t from Lamar!

Poor Khloe Kardashian! Just when we all hoped that Lamar Odom would come through for their four year wedding anniversary, it seems as though he didn’t. Despite rumors that Lamar Odom was spending a ton of money on a gift for Khloe, the only gift Khloe boasted about recently did not come from her husband. Instead, Kardashian took to Instagram to share a photo of a beautiful crystal heart given to her on her anniversary from her friends, Malika and Khadijah Haqq. “I have the best friends in the world,” Khloe wrote, captioning the gift, which was engraved with: “Love You 4 Ever.”

Meanwhile, TMZ reports that Kardashian spent her anniversary working out at the gym, without Lamar Odom. Previous reports claimed that Lamar was out shopping for anniversary gifts for his wife, but those close to Kardashian have insisted that the only thing Khloe wanted from Lamar was for him to get the help he needs for his drug addiction. Despite her sadness, Kardashian did share a bit of love on her anniversary, as she posted to all her fans and supporters: “Thank you!!! I love you all dearly!!!! I love you….Mean it!!!!”

After all the nonsense that Lamar has put Khloe through, the least he could have done was gotten her an anniversary gift – in the form of a trip to rehab! Other rumors are also buzzing that claim Khloe gave Lamar until their anniversary to seek help, or she would be filing for divorce. Will she go through with it?

What do you think about the latest drama with Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian? Should Kardashian file for divorce? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Khloe Kardashian |

15 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Gets Sweet Anniversary Gift, But Not From Lamar Odom”

1. Chris Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 9:35 am

No I don’t think so not just yet see where his head is at at this time and what he plans on doing about it!!! Need some time!!!

2. Darl Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 9:57 am

I think they both love and cherish each other people what God has joined together let no man/woman put asunder and Khloe do please remember that to err is human and to forgive is divine.

3. Everett Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 10:06 am

That is just like the Kardashians losers, run when the water gets a little hot because it doesn’t fit into their publicists plans. They don’t care about Odom but just his $33,000,000.00 dollar contract but now his basketball came to a end and all of sudden Khloe (Loser) Kardashian or whatever you call her is changing twitter and the like. Lamar Odom seems like a very nice guy and I hope he gets the help he needs and finds a WOMEN who will be there threw thick and thin.

4. Linda Baun Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 10:12 am

Khloe need to divorce Odom and get on with her life.

5. lamurga Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 10:31 am

Khloe get rid of the trash.

6. jan Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 11:07 am

Nobody should tell Khloe she should get a divorce.
    Your vows are for better or worse and she shouldn’t give up on him because of his drug addiction but as far as adultery well she had every right to let him go. If she decides to give him another chance more power to her and its no one else concern. She will get over the heartbreak.

7. Karen Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 11:15 am

It takes more than an ultimatum, I’m afraid. Way more.

8. PeggyWaltmon Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 11:51 am

Khloe I know you really Loved Lamb, but worst of all you did not deserve to be so sad , I wish I was there to cheer you up no i’m not funny i’m just missing living in California , I used to work at Alpha Beta grocery in San Jose when i was 30 years old I’m your mothers age I turned down a job at Pan Am when I was 24 years old when I lived at Long Beach my mistake . when my sisters husband was in the Navy. I have lived out there 6 times An when my little sister left and had her twin baby’s boy,girl 4.1 oz and 2.:14oz’s i drove home to Corset Arkansas to help with the kids now they are grown with kids so my life went boredom . i got married at 36 an i never had kids of my own I also had endro meat ree osis can’t spell an way is all for the best i feel young but i’m getting out of shape. Have
    Fun
    i had artificial in seem u late at university of Alabama I live in Pascagoula Ms that is where i’m from I hope i didn’t take up to much of your time wish i was out there Have a good day Kido

9. Tami Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Time for khloe to move on!

10. bj irwin Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 12:51 pm

leave Khloe alone this lady should be able to have a moment in her life with out everyone butting in. Karma will take of things that need to happen in her own time.
    best of wishes to you and your family

11. Sasha Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 8:32 pm

She should file for divorce because he could give her a disease from these women he’s been with if they stay together.

12. Marie Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 9:13 pm

No. Marriage is FOREVER. Through THICK and THIN. I think a lot of people forget, or disregard this part of their vows.

13. Lacy Says:
    September 29th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Dear Khloe, Remember that Love is Blind. I went thru a similar situation and my ex (8 yr relationship)He didn’t stop the drugs and gambling or go to rehab and he then found true Love with another addict for 6 months after I gave him the rehab ultimatum and the eviction out of my life. Addicts will NEVER Love anything more than thier drugs or another addict. I is a heart renching thing to go thru. Remember there is the one person out there for you. You are a very smart, kind and compassionate person. In my case, I felt so deceived and broken down and I did something I normally don’t do regularly. I prayed out loud and asked for my true love to come into my life, I asked for strength and said I was ready for it and three days after I prayed, my childhood sweetheart contacted me on FACEBOOK after 30 years and told me he had always loved me and never had forgotten me. I live in Hawaii and he lives in Colorado. We are now talking daily and will soon meet again. Magic is there in Life. You are so young and beautiful, don’t worry your true Love is waiting for you….
    Warmly,
    Lacy (Hawaii)

14. dimpy Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 6:22 am

I feel for her,but u both should think if this is what u really want,breaking up is not the best but if that be the last option to ur happiness so be it.You should have known all this b4 getting married to him.

15. sharon Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 6:57 am

Dear Khloe,
    I first want to say that I admire you the most out of all the Kardashians! You are one level-headed person. I know that you will make the right decision regarding this unfortunate matter. It is so easy to love someone, but the love is not always reciprocated to the degree that it is given. I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Pray to God, ask Him what you should do. Don’t take advice from a human. We all have fingers and use them often to point the finger at who is right and wrong, this matter is greater than that. There is an addiction involved and this will take the will of the individual and their determination to want more out of life. One must get to the root cause as to why this individual decided that drugs is the answer to a deeper underlining problem. He is masking something, only he knows, but when he is willing to reveal it and get the help that is needed to put it in his past, this is where the healing and recovery process begins. My advice to Khloe is not to give up, but to encourage her husband, stand by his side and to pray much for his healing. Our past has a way of effecting our present and future, if we don’t deal with it. NEVER give up in what you believe in.

Comments