Is Miley Cyrus Pregnant?

September 30, 2013 11:33 AM by Suzy Kerr

The Twitter rumor mill is working overtime with news that Miley Cyrus is pregnant with rapper Juicy J’s child. The former American Idol mentor has remained strangely mum on the subject, leaving the rumors to run rampant.

Miley Cyrus has been making headlines left and right and for all the wrong reasons. First there was that insanely weird twerking performance at the MTV Video Music Awards. That was followed by her nude music video for Wrecking Ball, the drama that surrounded her broken engagement to Liam Hemsworth and just last week she was quoted in Rolling Stone as saying, “Weed is the best drug on Earth“.

So what is next? Well if you believe Twitter, a love child with rapper Juicy J. This is not the first time that rumors have surfaced that Miley Cyrus is pregnant have made the rounds. A recent article in OK Magazine alleged that Miley had become pregnant last Spring with Liam’s baby which held their crumbling relationship together for a few more months. Whether there is any truth to either story remains to be seen. Miley Cyrus has been abnormally quiet on Twitter since the rumors started, even though she typically uses the social media site daily to post pictures and connect with her huge fan base.

This will certainly not be the last we hear about the former Hannah Montana star. In that same Rolling Stone interview, she spoke openly about how each of her movements and performances are perfectly calculated.

“How many times have you seen this play out in pop?” she asks. “Madonna’s done it. Britney [Spears has] done it.

Miley continues by saying she “had to do something that didn’t feel like me for so long. I just needed to let go of the past in a way, so I felt like I could be the bad bitch I am.”  Obviously referring to her squeaky-clean Disney image.

If Miley Cyrus wanted to shock the public and get people talking, she has certainly reached that goal!

Do you think Miley Cyrus is really pregnant? Comment below and let us know!

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows |

21 Responses to “Is Miley Cyrus Pregnant?”

1. Jared Ike Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Miley Curis is a whore she a white trash piece a shit I surpris she made it dis far. She got no ass I mean my 2 yer old daughter gotta Bigga don’t than her. And she a whore im not surprise she pregnant expesicqlly wit my home boy juicy J

2. Faye Tackett Says:
    September 30th, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Miley Cyrus needs help just to keep it together for herself. Hope she is pregnant.

3. Kat Says:
    October 2nd, 2013 at 3:04 pm

She was “restrained” in her behaviour for so long when being Hannah Montana that, now she’s free of it, she’s running lose…. maybe a bit too much.

She’s nearly 21, so she can do what she likes, but I think she needs a good, grounding influence in her life again. Same goes for Justin Bieber.

4. KRH44 Says:
    October 3rd, 2013 at 5:49 pm

I think miley needs a chill pill I love her new songs but there is just one problem her videos they are on the wild side

5. Gina Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Dear Lord thats scarey!! what is she gonna do next? teach her child its ok to do drugs?

6. amy Says:
    October 20th, 2013 at 5:14 pm

she’s acting like a child she doesn’t need to have one. I find her gross

7. EW Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 2:40 am

She needs to just settle the hell down! Who Cares if she is pregnant or not?!?!?!?!
    NOT ME! :p That is all!

8. jules Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 5:44 am

shes a skanky ass whore who needs to get her shit together….her parents must be so proud…

9. FRANKIE Says:
    November 6th, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Why would she want to have a baby with Jicy J of all people.

10. Heidi Says:
    November 11th, 2013 at 10:28 am

I always thought she was going overboard, Miley, my advice to you is to take some lessons from Selena Gomez. Now she has CLASS!!! She acts her age, and you never hear anything bad about Selena. That’s because she doesn’t give any reason to be getting negative attention, not to mention that her attitude only makes her that much more beautiful. Take notes Miley Cyrus!!

11. josh Says:
    November 13th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MILEY CYRUS SHE IS GETTING 0AID TO BE ALL CRAY CRAY, SHIT IF I GOT PAID TO BE CRAZY AND WILD I WOULD TOO.

12. Elizabeth Says:
    November 19th, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I honestly see both sides of this. On one hand I understand about Miley needing to be herself and break away from Hannah Montana but on the other hand why the hell would she want to have a kid with Juicy J when she had the best boyfriend any girl could ask for.

13. Jon Says:
    November 25th, 2013 at 8:33 pm

She’s pregnant with robin thick baby.. Fucking whore!!!

14. helena Says:
    November 29th, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I am so glad Liam and Miley are no longer together. Our Ozzie hunk can do way better than that spoilt little trollop. Does she ever look in the mirror-this tongue crap has been taken too far, like there isn’t any other facial expression she can use? She is crass, vulgar and her slutty performances will get her nowhere. Sure, a hit today but soon she will burn out of existence. There is more talent out there who don’t have to use sexy gyrating to prove a point. Just remember the music audience and the look on their faces. I agree about comment on Justin Bieber as well. Little smart ass and they are both such a GREAT influence NOT, on the young kids that followed them from childhood. Bet your parents are mighty proud Miley, hey, perhaps ‘ol Billy boy likes seeing his daughters’ boobs and ass on screen and that tongue???? shit!!! Come home Liam…plenty of gorgeous girls here.

15. Becky Says:
    November 30th, 2013 at 9:09 am

If she is I hope DHS comes in and takes it from her! She is not worthy enough to be a mother!

16. dayana Says:
    December 1st, 2013 at 11:11 am

I totally love miley cyrus to death but you need to slow down your role,because that toung aint gettin you anywhere just be yourself you are beautiful and you know it

17. Aprile Says:
    December 3rd, 2013 at 1:26 am

Haha, people are so judgmental. For one, her parents are probably the reason she is acting this way…Hello her dad cheated on her mom which led to divorce etc. Two: She isnt here on earth to please everyones needs. If your kid liked hannah montana so be it, but all kids have to grow up…Three: She is 21 , she enjoys doing some of the same shit we do, so why is it a big deal that she drinks or smokes weed? , but its okay if we do? Four: Im almost positive this has been building up since she was younger, shes young and legal let the girl have some fun!

18. Kristy Says:
    December 24th, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I like Miley. She’s a good influence for so many people. She’s teaching her fans to be themselves. How? By showing them that no matter what people say you have to be true to yourself, by showing them that everyone can be who they want, who they are, even if people dislike it. She is doing this by twerking and making nude videos. As we all know,she has no body but she still eeps twerking. Why? To motivate her fans, to show that it doesn’t matter if people say you can’t/shouldn’t do something … because you can and you should. She is inspiring so many people to be themselves and to not be afraid of what people will say. In fact,Miley and many other people believe that haters are always going to talk, they’re always going to talk about the way you do things, the way you are, and about everything that has to do with you so might as well do something so huge that will make them talk forever. Miley is a role model,but yet many people judge her.

19. lolo Says:
    January 2nd, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Molly Cyrus is a disgrace!

20. Jasmine Says:
    March 23rd, 2014 at 5:32 pm

To be honest. I’m a big fan of Miley Cyrus and she’s beautiful. But although this was last year 20 yrs old that’s a little young to be pregnant.But I think that’s was a rumour. Because she’s 21 now,and they would have been showing pictures of her and baby on the internet. And really with Juicy J he’s way too old for her..he’s old enough to be her uncle or older brother.”Ewww”.

21. S Says:
    April 15th, 2014 at 12:13 pm

How can anyone say she is a good influence? Yeah she’s showing her fans not to care what others think but she’s also showing them that it’s ok to walk around basically naked and smoke pot and act like a crazy slut. I mean yeah she’s doing what a lot of people her age do and she’s an adult who can make her own choices but that doesn’t make her a good role model for kids.

Comments