Caroline Manzo Addresses Cheating Rumors On Renunion Show

October 04, 2013 06:08 AM by Lisa Princ

Caroline Manzo may have bid farewell to The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but she still has some issues to address on the upcoming reunion show. After rumors came out about her husband cheating on her, Andy Cohen questioned her about the possible infidelity on the reunion show, and you won’t believe her response!

Recently, we learned that behind the scenes of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, troublemaker Penny Drossos dropped a bomb on Caroline Manzo, accusing Manzo’s husband Al of cheating on her. The scenes were edited to keep Manzo happy, and when asked about the rumors recently, Al adamantly denied them. Now, Caroline has to address them on the upcoming reunion show, which is scheduled to begin airing this weekend.

Luckily for us, Bravo released a preview clip of Manzo addressing the rumors. But her response is shocking! When asked by Andy Cohen about the rumors, Caroline clarifies, telling him: “I’m 52. He’s 53. For me to think for a moment that he has been completely faithful for 32 years, I think that’s a foolish way to think.” Uh oh. Does that mean she found out there is actually truth to the allegations?

Rumor also has it that the couple have been at odds for some time now over Al’s work schedule, and that their marriage is not as perfect as it is portrayed. However, the couple also got the green light recently for their spin-off show, Manzo’d with Children, which will be a more family oriented show.

What do you think about Caroline Manzo’s husband possibly cheating on her? Would he do that to her? What do you think about Caroline Manzo’s exit from The Real Housewives of New Jersey? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

26 Responses to “Caroline Manzo Addresses Cheating Rumors On Renunion Show”

1. Angella Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 1:35 pm

It saddens me to hear Caroline say that it would be foolish of her to think he would be faithful for 32 years. She so deserves it. I hope that they have come away from it and are stronger now. I hope that the “penny’s” out there keep their mouth shut and let this family have a great time, putting out a great show. I love watching the Mama bear in Caroline. Also the way the family loves her! You go Manzo’s! I will be watching and don’t listen to the haters :)

2. Amanda Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 12:59 pm

On the assumption that SHE has been able to remain faithful all these years, why is it ‘foolish’ to expect the same of him?!

3. Joy Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 3:02 pm

Were not haters. We just don’t like Caroline Manzo. She is an old looking 52. She always was heavy and matronly. She should not be on the housewives show. She voices all these opinions, when one look at her family should tell you not to pay any attention. A husband who could care less about her and three loser children. She is a very lonely woman. Go back to making meatballs. If she gets a spinoff, it will be a waste of TV.

4. Linda Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Caroline is the only voice of reason on RHONJ. I hope that her marriage is on solid ground. Caroline and Al have done a great job of raising their three children. All three kids are very responsible adults and have great, kind and loving personalities. I’m looking forward to a normal reality show, one that has families loving and caring for each other. I think that is what the Manzo’s have going for them in this pilot. I can’t believe that people actually live like RHONJ depicts. Is this scripted to be such constant drama? If it is God forbid how THEIR kids will end up. Manzo’s kids grew up in a totally different environment. Like the 1st comment……You Go Manzo’s……I’ll too be watching.

5. Jerseysmelltourss Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 12:05 am

Most times when I hear of marital infidelity I assume that the guy needed things he couldn’t get from the wife(or didn’t want it from her) It’s a guy usually being a butt-head. In the case of the Manzo’s I was shocked that the dead-head hubby would look else where for it than going home to that shrew of a bitch he’s got. He must have been some wastoid when he was younger to be chained to that rotten, hateful, ball-busting ,ugly, know-it-all.

6. Ann Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 5:19 am

Guess Albert woke up realizing just how truly boring his old wife, Caroline truly is and how she is never going to give up nursing those full grown adult children who she refuses to allow to grow up……and now a spin off????? YAWN!!!!!!

7. Lex Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 10:25 am

I regret hearing the news about Caroline and her husband. Caroline is my favorite person on the show. I can appreciate and respect her open honesty. I certainly hope this couple don’t let this break up 32 years of marriage.

8. Tiffani Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Things happen sometime in life and many woman have been through it. People who lie in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! Back up off Caroline!

9. gigi Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 11:21 pm

Love all the Manzos, looking forward to seeing more of the boys and Lauren. Carolyn and Albert are great together.

10. Diane Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Oh please this woman thinks she knows everything about everyone else’s life, and doesn’t have a clue about what’s going on in her own.

11. Gary Says:
    October 26th, 2013 at 8:16 pm

she always has the perfect advice for everyone but herself. Seems she’s not the know it all she portrays.

12. MARY CRAWFORD Says:
    October 27th, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I think that you people should leave Caroline ALONE THAT should be between man & a woman they need too work it out it shouldn’t any one else BUSINESS my prays are with you Carolina and your husband Albert may god bless u guys I think you guys look good TOGEATHER ,

13. charlie Says:
    November 2nd, 2013 at 5:47 am

Oh please. Leave them alone? They put it all out there for us on a show and want the ratings and yet we’re not supposed to have an opinion? Then get off the show and go work out your own issues Caroline. You seem to be the mother of the show so you must have the answers to all your issues and it seems to be no big deal what happens in your own family. Your own children are hurting and you care rather about Teresa and all the others fighting on the show. Theres no story line left for her on the show so glad she’s moving on

14. kim Says:
    November 11th, 2013 at 8:31 am

Don’t like her ..never liked her..she is a vile bully..wish she would go away!!!

15. Gigi Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Glad to see her go. Too judgmental & nasty.

16. Sallyx Says:
    November 16th, 2013 at 5:00 am

I think it’s honestly none of anyone else’s business but Caroline’s how she deals with the possibility of her husband cheating during their marriage. They have created a family together and have had their share of ups and downs. If her husband cheated at some point or if she cheated it’s up to her and her husband to deal with indiscretions within the marriage and not anyone else’s business to judge them on it.

17. zachs grandma Says:
    November 16th, 2013 at 7:16 am

it will be interesting to see the rhonj when she is not longer in the cast and see what the vibe is then. also melissa is so nasty to Teresa I wish Joe gorga would wake up and realize that his sister really loves him.

18. Antonio Says:
    November 27th, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I bet he had fun playing with those monster boobies! I would

19. Dr Emily W Says:
    November 29th, 2013 at 11:09 am

This ugly woman is overbearing & a bully.
    She lived in her own Mafia buble: the family… Bla bla boring!
    News flash Caro most if us adore our families: we do not bully them, baby them…. And miracle: we have time to do constructive work too (I am a medical doctor) I have a small humble home that I clean by myself, I do my own garden, I read and watch clowns like you on tv… But I have no time to waste on picking my nose into other people lives, I never go out so no need for me to diet, to squeeze myself into overpriced clothes to spend ridiculous amount on grooming.., above all I am happy in my comfortable anonymous small life!

20. VirtuallyMe Says:
    December 1st, 2013 at 9:47 am

Love the commenters on this site, more insightful than anywhere else. Joy is right. Ann is right, Diane is so right, Charlie is right, so many of you get it. Also, Caroline uses her loud voice so people will think she’s strong, but she’s the weakest one. Remember she (was the only one) who wouldn’t dance at the dance studio when Danielle was still around? Wouldn’t swim/boat, do anything in Dominican Republic (in bed w a migraine.) Wouldn’t go near the horse in Arizona, or run the race in NJ, or anything. She conceals her fearfulness with attacks. Glad others on this site get what they’re seeing.

21. Linda Says:
    December 5th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I can’t stand this woman and I truly believe her husband has screwed around on her because she brought it up to bring the heat off of her so she wouldn’t be embarrassed.. She loves his cash and that’s it. She doesn’t have her own money, although if they divorced he would have to give her alimony. Whatever.. she’s been such an ass lately I’m so over her and her family. They lie about everything. Loyalty, blah, blah, blah..ugh!! We know you’re paying all your kids rents, business expenditures, the works and she has the nerve to even state that they don’t help their kids. What a load of garbage.Yeah we believ that. And as for Albie what a drip of a kid he is!!! as for Vido, he must be insane to want to marry Lauren a spoiled rotten immature moron who has had mommy and daddy’s money for everything her entire spoiled life. Caroline is such a bitch. The infamous “I don’t like you before I like you.” Who the fuck cares who you like witch?? Ugh!! she makes it seem like it’s supposed to be a priviledge to be her friend..gag me!!! She’s gotten so heavy and unattractive this past season 5, I can only imagine how this new joke of a show is going to come out.. cancelled i’m sure before you know it because they’re duller than dirt. Especially her!!! Christopher is the only one that seems to have a personality. Although I think it’s incredibly odd that he’s NEVER had a girlfriend. What’s up with that ?? I’m not saying he’s great, I’m just saying that’s weird. I’m sure any girl brought home by these guys would run because between Caroline and Lauren and their bullshit, I wouldn’t want anything to do with that judgmental asshole of a family!!! Gag! Lose some weight and stop making excuses about your sham of a marriage and your kids don’t want mates or marriage or kids because they see your crappy marriage.. You said it yourself, kids do what they know and see as you judged everyone else.. all fakes!!

22. juju Says:
    December 6th, 2013 at 12:10 pm

what can anyone say about caroline manzo except that the fact is so is nosy and a pushover she needs to mind her manzo business

23. lynda Says:
    December 10th, 2013 at 8:24 pm

teresa is a nasty witch. Shes very jealous of melissa.I love my brother but she wants to be his other woman. Oh yea shes a liar too! I like caroline,I think shes right on about teresa. Teresa is two faced!!!!!

24. Marge Moffatt Says:
    December 11th, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I am in the UK, not sure which series I am watching but the one when Danielle was so ride at the New Jersey Country Club, pretending to be on the phone, that woman Kim!! who has the chauffeur, her life must be so dull, she flits between making trouble and patting the awfule Danielle on the back! Caroline is the only one who can see what Danielle si up to.
    I would love to talk to Danielles exes She is definitely three sheets to the wind.

25. bettyann Says:
    December 12th, 2013 at 7:48 pm

of course caroline’s husband did cheat on her. she is a SHREW and a control freak. just look at her 2 WIMPY sons and daughter. she was the same no doubt with al.

26. linda Says:
    December 16th, 2013 at 10:12 am

I am 68 years old and this is one of the many things I have learned regarding relationships: Relationship are like the weather. There are good days and there are bad days. All men, given the chance and at the right time, will stray. Women who want their marriages to remain intact need to overlook a dalliance or two or three over the course of a long marriage. Men seldom want to leave their families and seldom do.

Wish I had stayed married to my 1st hubby. Wish I had overlooked the dalliance in my 2nd husband. Wish I had never married my 3rd husband which, in the end, was like a year and a half long bad date.

Comments