Kris Jenner Says Khloe Kardashian Is ‘Very Strong’

October 05, 2013 09:06 AM by Suzy Kerr

Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch Kris Jenner is standing behind daughter Khloe Kardashian as the 29-year old continues to work through her marital troubles with NBA player Lamar Odom. Despite weeks of living separately and numerous accounts of Lamar’s drug use and womanizing, Kris says Khloe is “resilient but she’s very strong.”

Let’s hope so, because the stunning reality star doesn’t seem to be any closer to resolving her issues with Lamar. As detailed previously, the basketballer has been battling a serious addiction to crack, and this isn’t his first run-in with drugs. Lamar was in rehab last year but left after just three weeks, and this time he says he’s not going back and can stop using all on his own. This apparently isn’t good enough for Khloe, who insiders say isn’t planning on reconciling with her hubby anytime soon. In fact, sources say that divorce is imminent, and it’s only a matter of time before Khloe pulls the plug on the marriage.

In the meantime, Khloe has her tight-knit family to lean on for support, and mama bear Kris Jenner has her back. “She’s very sensitive and she loves really hard and she feels with all of her soul, but she also has the ability to put that game face on and go out there in the world and do what she needs to do,” Kris told E! News.

And it seems that Khloe has been doing just that. In recent days, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has been photographed hanging out with sister Kourtney and her kids, and she’s maintained her optimism on social media. Even though she dropped Odom from her name on Twitter and Instagram, both feeds are filled with positive and upbeat messages.

So what’s going to happen next for Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom? Is their marriage really over? Tell us what you think in the comments!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: Kris Jenner Instagram

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami |

9 Responses to “Kris Jenner Says Khloe Kardashian Is ‘Very Strong’”

1. Paddy Says:
    October 5th, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Her stupid show DROVE HIM to drugs!!!

2. Geri Says:
    October 5th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

Lamar Odom is a fool – he doesn’t deserve her – she is way too good for him. Good thing she didn’t have a baby with him. Once they are divorced she can move on without any luggage – or reason to ever have to see him again. Find someone who deserves to be loved Khloe and be happy!

3. stinkerbell Says:
    October 5th, 2013 at 5:35 pm

Tell you what I think? I think we need to stay out of their business and let them work it out, on their own; without KJ or paparazzi causing any more drama. This “mama bear” Kris thinks she is, is far from the mama-bear that I am. I am on the prowl to protect my kids; she’s out to exploit hers…and doing a fine job. Not one of them stands a chance at a normal adult life.

4. KK Says:
    October 6th, 2013 at 4:41 am

I hope that Khloe and Lamar can work it out. But if he insist that he can get off drugs alone, just get a divorce and go on with your life. Either he is delusional or he is so messed up that he can not tell the difference. Khloe, you are a beautiful, intelligent woman and need to get one with your life, if he refuses to get some help. I wish you all the happiness for your future.

5. Carol Says:
    October 6th, 2013 at 5:13 am

I hope Lamar can get his act together so he and Khloe can work out there problems, I think they are such a cute couple

6. kristi emerson Says:
    October 6th, 2013 at 8:18 am

back off people leave the jenners and the kardashians alone. kris isnt out to exploit her chridren at all remember she and her family are under the microscope.

7. Gja Says:
    October 6th, 2013 at 10:21 am

She needs to move on ASAP! life is too short to be connected to toxic people like Lamar Odom. She is young and has alot of good years ahead of her. Perhaps this marriage was not meant to be. People can get married; however, it doesn’t mean they are necessarily equally yoked. There is someone better for her out there.

8. Gja Says:
    October 6th, 2013 at 10:25 am

Also, what I mean by equally yoked is that two people are right for each other, ideally, in an honest, good, healthy, dignified, respectful way. I won’t speak about Kim K. and Kanye.here….that is a different “script” all by itself….LOL..

9. Diana Says:
    October 6th, 2013 at 11:01 am

Lamar has had issues all through his college and NBA career with substance abuse. I am not sure that Khloe knew this, she did marry Lamar very quickly. I think we need to stay out of their business and let them work it out, on their own. I have met both of them together and met Khloe more than a dozen times, she is great lady and my personal favorite of all that clan. She is a strong willed woman and I hope that the issues she is having can be resolved, but if not, she will go out there and find herself another man and be a mom. I think her getting pregnant is hard because of his drug use, it may of killed his swimmers, we do not know if he was using during this time when they tried to conceive.

Comments