Bruce Jenner Tired Of Living A Lie And Is Ready For Divorce

October 07, 2013 08:04 AM by Lisa Princ

For months now, rumors have been buzzing that Bruce Jenner and his wife Kris Jenner have been having marital troubles, although the Kardashian matriarch is always quick to deny the rumors. However, after months of living separately, new reports claim that Bruce is tired of living a lie, and is planning the divorce!

Bruce Jenner seems to be putting on a happy face for the cameras, as his wife Kris Jenner has been squashing rumors for months now that the couple are headed for divorce. Recently though, we heard that Kris Jenner’s sister, Karen Houghton told In Touch Magazine: “Kris and Bruce are separated,” and that Bruce: “Sought out a lawyer.”

Now, more reports are coming out to back up Houghton’s claims. According to the Examiner, sources claim that Bruce Jenner is fed up with living a lie, and will likely file for divorce after the couple is done filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Bruce’s son Brody also admitted last month that his father was living apart from Kris, but he denied any marital trouble between his father and stepmother. We’re thinking that Kris Jenner likely paid him to say that.

Meanwhile, rumors have been buzzing for months now that Kris Jenner is downright nasty to her husband, treats him like garbage, and never has sex with him anymore. Can’t say we’d blame him if he files for divorce. Ironically, Bruce Jenner always seems to keep mum on the divorce rumors, while his wife is usually foaming at the mouth.

What do you think about Bruce and Kris Jenner? Should he file for divorce? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about Keeping Up With The Kardashians. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

28 Responses to “Bruce Jenner Tired Of Living A Lie And Is Ready For Divorce”

1. LAMURGA Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 4:14 pm

can’t blame Bruce, we always knew Chris treats Bruce like shit

2. Boada Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I am not for divorce but I see how Mr. Jenner tries to do the best he can to be head of household but his wife is disrespectful and she always has to have everything her way. I respect Mr. Jenner if he does divorce her, he seems like a decent man and he deserves someone who shows class and respect for her husband and for herself. Yes, he deserves to divorce her.

3. Patricia Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 10:28 pm

I sometimes hates her for treating him so badly. And then she says he makes her out as the villain or Ogre, well she is one, she is selfish

4. Kelly Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Bruce seems like a pretty laid back guy. Chris comes across as a power thirsty witch. I think she has good intentions but I could never live with someone that wants to make all of the decisions. She doesn’t respect his non confrontational personality. Instead she steps all over him. Ha, that’s my analysis.

5. jojo Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Yay Bruce! You found your ballz…I could never understand how he allowed her to belittle him on TV, I felt sorry for him, I guess it was the $$$$ I assume she has it all, take away her girls and she has nothing. She didn’t respect him, even his girls treated him like chit, why not if they saw Kris do it. Wonder why it took so long, a year, guess Kris was worried about the show, but they all lied and we knew the truth all the time

6. Sann Says:
    October 9th, 2013 at 8:13 am

It is about time. She has been treating him like crap for a long time. They were not even sleeping together. He will be happier without her for sure. Good luck Bruce.

7. Linda Says:
    October 9th, 2013 at 10:40 pm

could be a ploy to “keep up with the drama” or just reality colliding with the fake reality!

8. Charlotte Carmen Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 5:53 am

Does anybody really care? Aren’t there more important issues to be interested in?

9. Dawn Says:
    October 11th, 2013 at 1:20 am

FINALLY! Bruce you deserve so much more….
    I am happy you are moving on. Blessings to you. :)

10. ANGELA Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 6:59 am

IM SO HAPPY THAT BRUCE CAN FINALLY BE HAPPY WITHOUT ALL THE DRAMA FROM KRIS. SHE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL, CARELESS OF HIS FEELINGS AND WISH TO BE ONE OF HER KIDS…HINT HINT!! (KIM) bRUCE NEEDS A WOMEN THAT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL HE IS ON. KRIS IS NOT THAT WOMEN, SHE EVEN WANTED TO GO BACK TO BEING A KARADASHIAN…WHO DOES THAT TO THEY HUISBAND OF 22YRS. SHE IS GARBAGE!! GOOD LUCK BRUCE, YOU HAVE YOUR FANS SUPPORT.

11. Dorothy Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 11:23 am

I am so happy to hear that they have parted. She is so nasty to him and always wants her way. She would not let him have a putting green in his own yard. Go get your half of her fortune, you deserve it.

12. Pat Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Kris Jenner is a bossy big-mouth. Move on Bruce. Life is too short to live a lie to fatten the Kardashian wallet.

13. Kitty Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I am so happy for Bruce…..finally you can have a life without the BIOOTCH….treating you like dog sh_t. Kudos Bruce, get the paperwork started, you will be a lot happier without all the drama.

14. Susan Powers Says:
    October 19th, 2013 at 2:14 pm

About time!

15. glenda Says:
    October 22nd, 2013 at 11:29 am

I don’t like Kris. I think she is very disrespectful. After 20 something years why isn’t she nice to his mother. They were supposed to have a gathering, and Kris wouldn’t even put her plate down to greet his mother. She just kept her head down, eating.

16. patricia Says:
    October 22nd, 2013 at 2:56 pm

This might be a ploy, but if it’s true it’s past due. Chris is too full of herself. Nobody has told her the truth. She is not attractive. She is shaped like a box, but I guess it’s money that talks, but at the same time she is living a lie.

17. Jean Says:
    October 23rd, 2013 at 6:38 pm

I realize I don’t keep up with these things, but if it wasn’t for Bruce Jenner, the soon to be ex and her progeny wouldn’t be anything to write home to mother about and certainly wouldn’t be anywhere in the papers…

18. george Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Like in the episode where Kim and her then husband told her, in 5 years no one is going to give a S*&^ about you, and I think that goes for the rest of the family. Really what talent do any of them have? They are just lucky..Period..

19. Suzy Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 3:01 pm

After watching their then new Kardashian reality show back in ’07, I kind of sensed that Kris wore the pants in the family. Besides that, she had a big mouth and a bigger ego. The 1st episode we saw Kris lie to Bruce, telling him the 3 older girls and herself we headed to Mexico for some fun in the sun. Yeah right. However, they weren’t there for the rays of sun. They were there for a photo shoot and why Kris couldn’t tell Bruce the truth is beyond me! They weren’t modeling nude, nor doing anything else illegal or immoral, that the cameras showed. Has anyone else noticed her need for alcohol on the show? She is either drunk, getting drunk, or talking about booze. Just saying

20. Brenda Says:
    October 25th, 2013 at 10:54 am

I am not a fan of Kris, but the few times I did see the show, Bruce came off really wimpy. One of the episodes I did see, contrary to what someone here said about her not wanting to have sex with Bruce, was that he apparently needed some “medical intervention” in order to properly participate. So maybe she’s frustrated with his inability? It’s a possibility. They do seem very mismatched though. She’s too bossy/controlling, and he just wants to relax and not do anything. I don’t see any commonality between them at all.

21. CanyonPam Says:
    October 26th, 2013 at 2:35 pm

If I recall correctly, it’s Bruce who has all the bucks, not Kris. Bruce even has more millions than Kim. Anyway, I wish him well in the future. Hope he finds a good woman who will love and respect him.

22. Ky2here Says:
    October 27th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I thought Asian men never divorced their wives.

23. Jason Says:
    October 28th, 2013 at 9:03 pm

They’re all a bunch of phony assholes in the first place, The Kardashians are nothing more than big ass media whores, just like the producer of the Keeping up with The Kardashians, Ryan Seascrust

24. kd0621 Says:
    October 29th, 2013 at 10:23 am

Kris only makes money off her kids. That is why they are so important to her. I have watched the show for a very long time and we can only go by what we see on the show and what we read from the papers but she is just rude to him. She thinks people like her and I got news for you many people don’t. She had nothing when she married Bruce, he has supported her and all the kids, and from what I can see he truly loves them. Now that she has some money (from her kids) she thinks she is all that. The episode that pissed me off the most was when she was moving all his stuff out of the garage (the one place he had to himself). She doesn’t let him do anything in that house. I am glad he has his own place where he can relax. I just hope the Kardashian kids still stay in his life and not side with their wacked out mom.

25. Gina Says:
    October 29th, 2013 at 11:14 am

Kris is obviously very disrespectful to Bruce. It’s always about her. She’ll change her name to Kardashian.

26. Ora Lichti Says:
    October 30th, 2013 at 11:37 am

Kris and Bruce Jenner remind me of the marriage of “John and Kate”. The one big difference is that Kris smiles more for the camera, and denies the truth more often. Both women have to “run the show and their family”, and have little respect for their husband as partners in a marriage. A man can be emotionally abused for only so long. In both cases the wives have found money to be more important than family values.

27. kristyn Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 12:25 pm

FINALLY!!! It is the right thing to do dear Bruce. Let the witch and her lieutenants go. Love u Bruce Jenner.

28. LINDA Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 6:01 pm

Bruce, Don’t take any more crap from that Beeache!!!
    Get that divorce done and start living happy again.
    I can’t believe you have tolerated so much from that control freak!!! She destroyed your daughters, even the young ones. Spend as time time with your sons as possible, they really missed you. Get it done, don’t wait any longer.
    Take care, I am praying for you to live again….
    Linda