Giuliana Rancic Teases New Season Of Giuliana & Bill

October 07, 2013 12:17 PM by Lisa Princ

Giuliana Rancic has been a very busy gal these days, from taking care of her beautiful baby Duke, to guest starring on The Price is Right and supporting cancer awareness, but she’s also gearing up for a new season of Giuliana & Bill. And Rancic recently dished a bit – okay, more like teased, about the new season of the show!

On the season finale of Giuliana & Bill, we were left hanging as Giuliana and Bill Rancic asked their surrogate (the same one who carried Duke for them) if she would once again carry their baby. While Giuliana would not let on as to whether the surrogate says yes or no, Rancic did manage to tease about the new season to People Magazine: “I think her answer will surprise a lot of people. It’s not as cut and dry as I think you would expect.”

Interesting. However, rumors have been buzzing for the past month that the surrogate did indeed agree to carry the couple’s second baby. While the Giuliana & Bill stars are definitely ready for baby number two, the cancer survivor says at one point she and Bill were considering Duke being an only child, but when his first birthday rolled around, that changed. As for the time being, Giuliana is enjoying her time with her only child. “He’s such a good boy and he’s happy and he’s always laughing,” Rancic said, adding that he loves to dance. Awe, we can’t wait to see him on the new season!

Giuliana & Bill will air the season premiere on E! on October 15.

What do you think of Giuliana & Bill? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it so sound off in the comments section and let us hear it.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Ready For Love. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksAlot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Giuliana & Bill |

14 Responses to “Giuliana Rancic Teases New Season Of Giuliana & Bill”

1. Joan Kmon Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Love Guiliana & Bill & baby Duke so a fun couple & so down to earth.

2. Cindy Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

I’m very happy for this family. It’s been a lot of uphill battles for them over the last few years and I’m genuinely happy for them.

3. Mae Perry Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I don’t think they should have another kid she may not be around to see this onegrow up even though they may have gotten all the cancer, there is a chance that it may return when people go into remission forever how long 2 years or twenty it comes back. You have women don’t think about the kids when they want them all they think about is I want a baby not thinking I may not be around to see all his first whatever, date, graduate, etc. and the way she and her husband are always on the go which one of them is going to downsize their job to stay home with both kids, neither because they will have nannies to raise them, so stick with the one you got and leave the other one alone. one kid is enough for you two.

4. gayle Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Guilliana, Bill and Duke are a beautiful, loving family. Their story is touching and if their wish is to have a sibling for Duke, what a wonderful addition to their family.
    I am in awe of the strength and love Guilliana and Bill have for each other. What they have endured as a couple and shared with the world is most touching. They are BOTH truly to be admired. I sincerely hope Duke’s brother or sister is a healthy child; congrats to all!!

5. Theresa McShane Says:
    October 7th, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I am tired of hearing Bill say that Chicago is the only city in which to raise a child. He keeps harping about when they got married, G promised to move in 1 year. Her career has really accelerated and he should let her enjoy it while she has it.

6. Gloria Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 4:26 am

I think they should have another baby. At least try too. Duke would love a sibling. I was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months before Guilianna and I am a survivor and so is she. I love that she helps others by being positive and taking care of herself. They will figure out how to balance work and kids just like we all do, we had 4 kids and we both worked. We have 3 college graduates, and one in college. It works out if you are committed. Good Luck B & G

7. Mary Jones Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 4:39 am

When I saw Duke in a life preserver and Bill threw the child up in the air and caught him, I was finished. While floating on the water, you throw a baby up in the air? It does not mean the baby is brave and won’t be like his mother. It means the child put himself in survival mode. And every time, Bill says the baby has to learn to be brave, I shudder. The baby will want to please his father, survive the treacherous situation, and wonder what next? Who throws a baby up in the air while floating on an inner tube? It has bothered me since I watched the program, and I’m finally voicing my opinion. Furthermore, all of the “challenges” on the family/friend trip put a damper on the spontaneous fun children enjoy on a vacation. Bill’s challenge suggestions were not age appropriate, subjected some of the children to embarrassment, and once again… Duke was probably thinking… “Please, Dad.. Stop.”

8. Vicki Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 6:51 am

Shame on you Mae Perry. Her odds are very low at recurrence because of the aggressive treatment option she chose. Don’t you think they thought of that before Duke? My mom did not have breast cancer before I was born or my dad his brain tumor and I still ended up a teenager without parents. Life happens, join or don’t be keep you incredibly narrow minded views to your self in this case.

9. Anessa Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 10:38 am

I have this impression that the surrogate is already pregnant at this time and maybe she has agreed to carry another child for them but needs to get through a current pregnancy. Just a hunch! :-)

10. Linda Says:
    October 8th, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Their show is so positive and full of love, commitment , and hope. Sounds very unique!!!! Wish TV had more of shows like this. Don’t You ?

11. Sue Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 7:41 pm

yes Linda, I agree… Can’t wait…

12. Cindy Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Mae Perry that is a terrible thing to say!!! ANYONE can get cancer or hit by a bus for that matter!!!! Guiliana and Bill should be allowed to pursue their dreams of a family and wouldn’t it be in Duke’s best interest to have a sibling to go through life with if as you say she’s going to get cancer again and leave her children behind!!! As a cancer survivor I can’t tell you how hurtful your words are!!! We fight every day because we know what we have to fight against but we also LIVE every day to its fullest instead of just treading through life and waiting until it’s too late to enjoy it!!! With Guiliana’s attitude she could pack more life into one year with her child then most people do in 5!!! Let her have her bliss and for all of us survivors please keep your glib look of our life to yourself or educate yourself on it medicine has come a long way and we can outlive a lot of people these days!!!! Go for it Guiliana and Bill!!!! Keep on living your dream!!!

13. Catter75 Says:
    January 8th, 2014 at 12:08 pm

I love this couple. They seem grounded and have so much support for each other. Bill is a bit blind when it comes to Chicago, but we all have our favorite places in the world! I wish them much happiness and another baby!

14. Janet Says:
    February 10th, 2014 at 6:21 pm

There is joy In seeing couple deeply in love and overcoming issues that might easily strain other marriages. I hope Giuliana and Bill Rancic nothing but more joy and health and happiness.

As long as they stay as grounded as they appear to be, all will be well; of that I’m sure.

Comments