Ellen DeGeneres Tweets Support For Bethenny Frankel’s Talk Show

October 10, 2013 11:00 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

Rumors suggest that Ellen DeGeneres and Bethenny Frankel are in the midst of a nasty feud…so why is Ellen tweeting her support for the Real Housewives of New York City star?

Bethenny Frankel’s talk show isn’t doing so hot. And according to the latest gossip, the Real Housewives star blames the poor ratings on Ellen’s inability to book today’s biggest celebrities. Instead, Bethenny’s been forced to settle for fellow reality stars and fill the remaining void with boring lifestyle segments.

An insider tells Radar Online that these ratings issues really are not Ellen’s fault. The established talk show host has done her best to assist Bethenny, but given the reality star’s grating style, there’s only so much Ellen can help. Also problematic is the fact that no self-respecting Hollywood big shot wants to be seen chatting with Bethenny Frankel. Radar Online’s source says that the very same celebrities visiting Queen Latifah’s show are not eager to speak with a former reality star.

Bethenny Frankel’s talk show might be facing its doom, but Ellen DeGeneres won’t give up just yet! The other day, she tweeted, “I’m watching your show @Bethenny and I think you’re doing great.” Given the poor ratings and all the associated criticism, we find it hard to believe that Ellen really thinks Bethenny’s “doing great.” But the success of the show is in Ellen’s best interest, so of course she’s going to throw in the occasional half-hearted words of support.

Do you agree with Ellen DeGeneres? Is Bethenny Frankel’s talk show worth watching? Sound off in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New York City. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New York City.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: American Idol, Bravo Reality TV Shows, Ellen DeGeneres, FOX Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New York City |

9 Responses to “Ellen DeGeneres Tweets Support For Bethenny Frankel’s Talk Show”

1. meg Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I love Bethenney’s show. I’ve watched almost all of them and I don’t find that I miss the big celebs that much. I didn’t even know queen latifah had a show until a day or 2 ago. Bethenney is hilarious and I think she reads her guests well enough to know when to take it down or keep ramping it up. I’ll be very sad to see her go if it doesn’t get renewed. She deserves this and I’m rooting for her.

2. Colleen Says:
    October 10th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I like Bethany show and have been watching. I only watch celebs on Ellen’s show any way.
    Thanks

3. Lisa Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 10:33 am

I think Bethenny’s show has a lot of potential to be great – the idea was that it was supposed to be a conversation between girlfriends, so I say get rid of the B-list celebrities altogether and focus more on the Skinnygirl lifestyle segments and “true life” stories with audience members. Those are my favorite parts! I actually fast-forward through the segments with the B-listers. Dr. Phil has had a successful show for years, and the only “celebrity” on it is him! Bethenny, keep doing what you are great at – relating to REAL women.

4. Victoria Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 11:49 am

PLEASE DONT END Bethenny’s TALK SHOW I am so sick of most of the awesome shows being canceled!!! Its so hard to be able to watch the new shows when they are competing on the same night / day, also you can only record 4 shows at a time, BUT when you live in a home with your family your recordings get knocked off and you cant watch the new great shows PLEASE SHE IS A REAL INSPERATION TO ALL, LOVE YOU BETHANNY

5. Karen MacEanruig Says:
    October 12th, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Ellen should have noticed that Bethenny doesn’t have any ‘old’ friends – just ‘ex’ friends.

6. Oliver Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 12:51 am

I like what I’ve seen on Bethany’s show. Unfortunately I have to leave before the end so I end up watching people’s court so I can get a resolution (a final ending) i.e. too many commercials before leaving the house on Bethany which tells me that she or her guest are getting paid too much to be on her show. I wish I could watch more of her. If a special guest that I could not live without seeing I call in sick.

I just read some of the other comments where Bethany is blaming Ellen. If I were Ellen I’d say I gave you a chance and bite me!
    Anonymous

7. Someone Says:
    October 13th, 2013 at 6:42 pm

This site needs to fix the comments. You can see the email address of last person’s comment. Not Cool! Fix this feature, please!!

8. martby Says:
    October 15th, 2013 at 5:26 pm

I like the show..I think it’s alot of fun..kind of hanging out with friends..lively ..enjoyable..I find her good because I never know what she is going to say. I think she should be kept on to build a solid audience. It sometimes takes awhile. Fingers crossed !

9. shana Says:
    October 15th, 2013 at 5:30 pm

Oh, she is great..I love her ‘in your business’ segments. She seems pretty genuine. Latifah had a huge following for years and I like her but I feel like she tries to ‘be’ too too much.

Bethany is refreshing. I think she is good with guests..sassy.

Hang in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!