Dina Manzo Dishes On Returning To The Real Housewives Of New Jersey

October 14, 2013 02:00 PM by Lisa Princ

When The Real Housewives of New Jersey returns for a new season, it will be minus Caroline Manzo, who confirmed recently that she is leaving the hit series. It has also been rumored that her sister, Dina Manzo may be returning, and recently, Dina dished about the rumors. So, will she be making a return to the show? Details inside!

With Caroline Manzo leaving The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, it may be a lot easier for Dina Manzo to make a return to the show, however, she has not confirmed anything…yet! What we do know is that Dina has been made an offer to return. According to In Touch Weekly, the younger Manzo sister revealed: “I have been offered, I can say that. I’m considering it,” adding that the network filled her in on who would be returning to the series, though she didn’t share those details.

Manzo, who left the series in the past, does not regret leaving, but now that Caroline is not returning, it may make her decision to return a little easier as she does not like family drama. “I never wanted to go back and fight with my family. They’d probably always love to have me back, and you know, I never wanted to do that,” Manzo explained.

What do you think about Dina Manzo possibly returning to the show? What do you think about Caroline Manzo’s exit from The Real Housewives of New Jersey? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey. For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

7 Responses to “Dina Manzo Dishes On Returning To The Real Housewives Of New Jersey”

1. Lorraine Farrell Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Glad to hear Dina may return. Really enjoyed the seasons when she was on show. As to Caroline, really could not care whether she stays or leaves. Does not add to show in any way. find her really boring.

2. seriously Says:
    October 14th, 2013 at 10:37 pm

what happened to her other show? cancelled? I would be worried about her being on the show without her family to protect her. bravo creates drama bcuz viewers wont watch w/out fights-as nice as she portrays herself, there will come a point that she’s in the hot seat..

3. laura Says:
    October 15th, 2013 at 10:09 am

I wish she wouldn’t come back. She was pretty boring during the time she was on and couldn’t handle the pressure. I’m sad Caroline is going but I get that she wants to be above the staged dramas-I stopped watching after season 4 cuz it was just too much. Would much rather watch her and family just being normal folk.

4. Somebody Says:
    October 16th, 2013 at 9:18 am

Hypocrite. She acts like she’s too good for the show but still puts up pictures of herself and Teresa on Twitter, still goes on WWHL, was on OWN pretending to be all evolved. Now she’ll run back.

5. Johnathan Says:
    October 23rd, 2013 at 6:04 pm

I’m sad that she is leaving I’ve loved Caroline since the beginning. She was not boring but she simply was just not taking bullshit from anyone. She was very opinionated and I liked that about her. This season I really fell in love because instead of her allegedly being part of the problem she was the one trying to solve it. I will miss you Caroline Manzo hope that you will come back.

6. donna asks Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Are Caroline and Dina sisters or sister-in-laws. They both go by the name Manzo. What’s Al’s last name? I thought his was Manzo too.

7. Ann Says:
    October 26th, 2013 at 7:38 am

Caroline and Dina are sisters..Both were married to brothers.Dina is either separted or divorced from her husband

Comments