Duck Dynasty’s Willie And Korie Robertson Hope To Adopt Another Child

October 17, 2013 10:00 AM by Stephanie Gustafson

They’re no Duggars, but the Robertsons of Duck Dynasty do enjoy maintaining fairly large families. Such is the case for Willie and Korie Robertson, who have three biological kids, plus an adopted son and a foster daughter. Could the famous couple be thinking of adding a sixth child to the mix?

Willie and Korie Robertson love kids! In addition to giving birth to three children of their own, the couple adopted a son at birth and became foster parents after hosting a Taiwanese exchange student. But as Willie and Korie’s kids grow up and prepare for the wider world, the Duck Dynasty stars find themselves not quite ready to become empty nesters. The solution? Adopt another child!

During an interview at the Adoption Institute’s Angels in Adoption Gala, Willie told In Touch that he’d be happy to open his arms to another child in need. “There are plenty of kids who need homes. That’s why we’re all here. We have adopted children and we have natural children … and there’s no difference between them.”

Willie also took some time to praise Will, his adopted son. “I’ve met presidents and been all over the world, but I still say the best decision [Korie and I] ever made and that had the biggest impact on our lives was the adoption of our son Will.”

Aww, what a nice sentiment from a great dad! What do you think of Korie and Willie Robertson’s plans to adopt another child? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it, so feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Duck Dynasty. For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Duck Dynasty |

10 Responses to “Duck Dynasty’s Willie And Korie Robertson Hope To Adopt Another Child”

1. Rhonda Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 6:54 am

If thats what makes them happy then they should go for it. He is right there are a lot of kids out there that need homes. I have one natural child and 3 adopted ones. I think the Robertsons are great parents.

2. Mollie Dawson Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 7:01 am

I think they should adopt another child if they can! I plan on adopting when I get older and have a family! Plus I was adopted when I was 7 with my younger half sister who at the time was 1! I think this is a great idea and am definitely for going through with it!!!

3. Catie Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 7:18 am

its ok to adopt as long as its in our own country we have a lot of children that need the love that the Robertsons can give. I think its great but being a empty nester my self I love it and im a gramma now so its not so empty after all love them grandbabies and soon they will be having grandchildren as well.. good luck Willie n Korie

4. mary garrett Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 8:02 am

I think this would be wonderful I just love your families. GO FOR IT !! :)

5. mvelton Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 8:47 am

I think its great! The child will be blessed to have you as parents.

6. Letha Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 9:06 am

I think it’s great that they are willing and want to take in another needy child. They seem to be great parents and love children. I respect them allot for wanting to share their lives with children who need good homes! Go Willie and Korie!!

7. Brigitte Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 10:24 am

ADOPT ME!!

8. Vicki Kerns Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 10:34 am

I wish they would adopt ME! I think it’s wonderful. They are all incredible people. You can see from this entire family the love and respect that they have taught all of their children. They have the love and they have the resources to give children a wonderful home and life. Bless them.

9. Diame Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 1:56 pm

They have the love and the means, why not! God Bless them all!

10. Bettie Hairston Calvert Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 6:39 pm

Be Blessed in what you are doing by adopting, I wish I could afford to adopt. I wish more families who can afford it would adopt instead of buying another car!!! Be Blessed!!!!!

Comments