Million Dollar Listing Battle Royale: Josh Flagg Versus Josh Altman

October 17, 2013 11:00 AM by Lisa Princ

It’s no secret that Josh Altman and Josh Flagg of Million Dollar Listing L.A. will never be best friends, but last night, their feud escalated to a whole new level as things got physical! But with both real estate agents having valid points, we want to know whose side you are on!

Ouch! Last night on Million Dollar Listing L.A., the feud between Josh Flagg and Josh Altman became very heated, after Josh Flagg wooed a client away from Josh Altman. In Flagg’s defense though, the client happened to be an old friend of his, who was actually trying to get in touch with Flagg, and wound up with Altman instead, because, as Flagg claims, Altman did not pass his number on. But according to Altman, he was not asked for Flagg’s number, but instead the client called Flagg numerous times and never got a return call back.

Check out former Million Dollar Listing star, Chad Rogers, new haircut!

Learning that Flagg had taken his client (who he just closed a very successful deal with) from him, Altman became infuriated and stormed over to a listing that Josh Flagg was at. The two exchanged heated words, and while Josh Flagg usually lets the “trust fund baby” comments go in one ear and out the other, when Altman brought Flagg’s grandmother, Edith, into the argument, Flagg lost his cool and slapped Altman right across the face! It was definitely one of the best brawls we’ve seen on the show, and in case you missed it, check it out below:

Okay, so while we can’t blame Josh Flagg for the slap since his grandmother was dragged into it, we also can’t blame Altman for being pissed to begin with. As for the slap, Altman laughed it off on his Bravo blog, posting: “As far as the slap goes LOL. I’m not going to lie, that definitely caught me off guard, but I am glad to see Josh Flagg actually does have some fire inside him.” Meanwhile, Flagg hasn’t said too much about it…yet.

So now we want to hear from you! Whose side of the Josh war are you on? Are you a Josh Flagg fan or a Josh Altman fan? Perhaps the show should just bring back Chad Rogers and they can have a three way brawl!

We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about Million Dollar ListingFor other great reality TV news, please also check out SirLinksALot: Million Dollar Listing.

Photo & Video credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Million Dollar Listing |

17 Responses to “Million Dollar Listing Battle Royale: Josh Flagg Versus Josh Altman”

1. gracegallagher Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 11:50 am

Altman deserved it……he’s a bully. Good for Josh Flagg.

2. Maria Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 12:16 pm

I am totally Josh Flag team. Altman thinks he knows everything and he thinks he is the last handsome man standing. First lets go back a couple of sjows ago when altman was tryin to steal Madisons client?? Karma is a bitch, to me josh and Madison are much better than altman. If u bring chad into the picture and ask who i choose i will say none. Leave josh alone and dont mess with grandma cause i would have done the se thing and i guess i wished i could have been able to enjoyed seen that slap in the face.

3. Donna Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Violence in any form toward another person is unacceptable. I do not condone Josh Altman’s behavior in any way, shape or form and Flagg might have felt that he was in danger and lashed out in self defense; however, it should not have gone to that level – it’s not professional and emotion has to be taken out of it.

I have this question, What would Josh Altman have done in the same circumstance? Would he have taken the high road and turned away the business? My guess is that he would not have and would have done something very similiar to Josh Flagg. He has said repeatidly that he would do anything for a sale, right? While turnaround is fair play.

Also, Flagg advised the client about his intentions and asked the right questions. So I see nothing wrong with the business practice. The only thing that I see that Josh Flagg did wrong was use unnecessary force. I expect more from that from a seasoned professional in any line of work. Finally, Grandma Edith seems very sharp and capable of defending her own honor. She’s a rock star.

4. Cindy Stewart Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 2:30 pm

I’m totally with Flagg. Altman is a complete ass and always has been. I don’t know why people use him when there are other competent realtors around who are a lot nicer. And Heather is nuts for being with him.

5. june Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 6:32 pm

J ALTMAN IS TOO AGGRESSIVE WITH EVERYONE. AND FEELS EVERYONE HAS WRONGED HIM. NEITHER ONE ACTED THEIR BEST HOWEVER J. FLAGG IS GENERALLY MORE POLITE AND CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS, AND NOT ALWAYS ACCUSING “THEM” OF SOMETHING THEY DID TO HIM LIKE ALTMAN DOES…

6. Kelli Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 8:07 pm

I’m a Broker and, technically, they both “dropped the ball” and they both got possession of the ball. Josh Flagg was inaccessible to his customer so his customer went with Josh Altman, who is now Josh Altman’s client. Josh Altman failed to secure a Buyer Representation Agreement from his client, if he had, Josh Flagg couldn’t contact him about the sale of the house. Josh Flagg obtained a Buyer Representation agreement, therefor he secured his client. So each got what they sowed and they should have NEVER put that client/customer in the position that they did. I felt for him…he likes them both and was trying to maintain 2 good relationships…for that…the Josh’s should be grateful.

7. Kelli Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Emotionally, when you start badmouthing Grandma….them’s fight’n words….human nature.

8. Lisa Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Altman got exactly what he deserved on all fronts. His first season I was a huge fan but he became too arrogant and now I can’t stand him. Flag is a better negotiator, know the business and a far superior agent. Altman just doesn’t get the fact it’s not just about money, he’s a jerk and glad he lost deal and hopefully he reflects on being a little more humble.

9. GLORIA Says:
    October 17th, 2013 at 11:04 pm

i not only would i have slapped him but pushed him in the the pool. remember he pulled the same with Madison. so he deserved it.

10. Linda K Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 7:41 am

Altman believes if you don’t work exactly the way he does, you’re not working hard enough or being perfect (like him-ha ha). What a joke! And to call Flagg a b**ch and bring his grandmother into the argument shows his immaturity. I think Altman is jealous of Flagg,and instead of acting like a classy and professional business person, he acts like a child in a nice suit. Heather deserves better.

11. Linda B Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 9:13 am

I think that Josh Flagg is hilarious! Love that he slapped Altman..I laughed out loud.
    Altman is a jerk. Just hates Flagg because he was born rich, at least that is what he keeps saying, as if Flagg shouldn’t work or sell real estate simply because he doesn’t HAVE to work for a living. Silly. Just silly. He should really be ashamed of himself.
    PS, Heather is to good for him…. I would love to see her slap him!!!

12. Izastar Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Josh Flagg is awesome!!! He’s witty, smart, successfull & hilarious! Altman is jealous which was proven when he called Flagg “a trust fund baby”, Atlman looked like a child having a tantrum! You can put lipstick on a pig but it’s still a pig. With all the money Altman spends on his exterior, he should be focused inward to tame his ego….his fancy clothes, shoes etc…all a mirage to hide his lack of real self-esteem. Flagg & Madison are two great guys, who shouldn’t even waste their time with Altman & his antics…cry baby.

13. sas Says:
    October 18th, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Altman is a big mouth, arrogant guy who dresses good, by the way. Flagg is great, he’s more humble and I love watching his relationshiop with his family and b.f.

14. Marcie Kaye Says:
    October 19th, 2013 at 7:42 am

Hooray for Josh Flagg … He absolutely did the best transaction for himself, the property, the owner of the property and the buyer. Josh Altman needs to add some cheese to his ‘whines’ … he is such a baby when things do not go his way. One can tell the type of man Flagg is by the relationship he has with his grandmother … Altman couldn’t have that kind of feelings for anyone or anything. Altman is a greedy, egotistical, arrogant, uncaring ‘thing’ (he doesn’t deserve any title) GO Josh Flagg … I Love You

15. kendall Says:
    October 27th, 2013 at 4:48 pm

I’m team Flagg. Team Altman is way too pushy. He is so obnoxious and greedy. I would have loved to have seen flagg throw this sorry wrinkle free suit in the pool! I love Colton too!

16. Salaaly Says:
    December 4th, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Finally Altman got what he deserved: a slap! Even though we all know that Bravo is selectively editing, he still comes across as an arrogant individual and truly believes that the other participants in the show only ever do business ‘to get to him’. Really, not everything is about you Altman…

17. LA Girl Says:
    December 9th, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I used to be a fan of Josh Flagg until I saw him recently in New York making out w some young kid.

It was not his boyfriend that he lives with.I saw them first in a restaurant and again out on the street. Josh seemed like a messy drunk making a fool of himself. He was all over this boy. I kinda lost respect for him. It was like they were about to have sex right there.

I now am a big fan of Josh Altman instead. At least Altman is always in good composure. He seems like a classy guy. I like him.

Comments