Duck Dynasty’s Robertson Men Not Happy About Being America’s Newest Sex Symbols

October 19, 2013 06:42 AM by Lisa Princ

We’ve got to admit, the men of the Robertson family on Duck Dynasty keep us laughing every week with their antics, and we’ve even seen how handsome the clan looks without their beards, but who knew they were sex symbols? Apparently, the guys have an enormous female fan base, who seem to want more than an autograph, and they’re not too thrilled about it!

The Duck Dynasty clan has a huge following, but we just assumed it was because of their Christian values, and fun family entertainment they give us every week on A&E. But in a new interview with Men’s Journal, the Robertson men revealed that they have a lot of female fans, who apparently think of the guys as sex symbols, which is not what they want!

Family patriarch, Phil Robertson opened up to the magazine, and revealed that the men are always getting approached by female fans, who seem to want more than an autograph from the bearded clan! “The scary part is that hundreds, if not thousands, of women want to marry Si. He’s already married now about 40 years. Womanhood has dropped to a new low in America if all those women want to marry Si,” Phil revealed.

The magazine also reports that one of the more popular Robertson men among the female fans is Jase, which is not a huge surprise since he has such a laid back and fun attitude. And rumor has it that one group of female fans even invited Jase to join them in their hotel room recently for who knows what, but Robertson declined. Do these women not realize that Jase has been married for over 20 years and has the Robertson values?

Even Phil Robertson himself is not immune to the female fans who think of him as a sex symbol. What’s his approach to dealing with them? “As I move forward on my travels, I make sure I take two things with me: my Bible and my woman, Miss Kay. You see what I’m saying? I’ve put my heathen days behind me. I’m not going down that path again,” Phil explained.

What do you think about the Duck Dynasty men being sex symbols? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you! Sound off in the comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information on Duck Dynasty. For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality TV.

Photo Credit:  A&E

Topics: A&E Reality TV Shows, Duck Dynasty |

12 Responses to “Duck Dynasty’s Robertson Men Not Happy About Being America’s Newest Sex Symbols”

1. Joe Says:
    October 22nd, 2013 at 8:30 am

Guess I need to let my beard grow out and quit bathing. Who knew women prefer cave men?
    Seriously, I don’t see what the fascination is with these guys. The two times I’ve tried to watch it was just repetitive attempt at corny humor, but whatever. Maybe it’s a commentary on how low and miserable we’ve become as a country with our current situation thanks to obama and company. It’s kind of like the old “comedy” radio programs of the forties. They weren’t really funny, but Americans desperately needed to escape the reality of life so they tuned in. I think the same may be true of duck dynasty. Good luck guys, obviously I’m in the minority with my opinion, but so far the government hasn’t taken that from us.

2. arlene Says:
    October 23rd, 2013 at 12:36 pm

It’s nice to see a respectful family, holding to their beliefs.
    While the men are attractive, it’s their values that attracts everyone. They don’t result to cussing, verbal or physical breakdowns. Hold on to your values. This word needs to see examples of realness.

3. Melette Hamm Says:
    October 24th, 2013 at 12:18 pm

My family and I love to watch the Robertson clan on Duck Dynasty. It is an inspiration to see that family still can have fun together and have Christian lives too. We laugh all the time at them. As for being sex symbols I wouldnt think so because they are dedicated men to their wives and families. That is something you do not find much of any more. The entire world thinks that sex is the answer to all things and that is the way the devil works. I hope they continue with the show as a family and keep us laughing with entertainment. Si is so funny and I love Miss Kay.

4. glenda Says:
    October 30th, 2013 at 3:37 am

Just two or three sentences.

Stop using the Bible to refer to God’s plan for “honey on the biscuits”. While it is sweet to refer to it that way, younger and more stupid women will think you are saying ya’ll are wanting sex….so. then they think of it as advertisement for it, where ever you land or go. Just like the money, fame can ruin you as well. Do the “Jesus” talk and walk the walk but watch the script!Hollywood and fame seems to take everyone down if you are not strong with your faith. It is way flattering, I am sure but it is also not what you are about. Maybe, some more time with the women and some sweet kisses with them and family time with them.is all I am saying. More than a few sentences.I was a little concerned when Phil talked about God’s plan for man and woman in one of the first shows…Got to be careful with even the talk about the ducks mating and choice of words. While most know you mean nothing by it and it is cute…..unbelievable what some women might think is a pick up line. I am in entertainment or was before I lost my job. I write scripts and I am a costume designer. I have worked around TV icons and stars all over the world….Don’t let anyone tell you what you have to do and make sure you reread all contracts before you sign them. This editing and slicing tape is something you may want to have someone who knows your values sit on and make sure it is RIGHT!!

5. duststorm Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 12:03 pm

We are approaching the end times. That is a sad indictment of American womanhood. We are sinking fast.

6. Magen Says:
    November 20th, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Is this a joke? o.O

7. Marie Says:
    November 26th, 2013 at 11:21 am

I think they are all good looking men but they are married ladies and they have Morals They are Christians and they love the Lord so girls go back to the allies you crawled out from.You have morals of a wild cat shame on you.

8. Stephanie Says:
    December 10th, 2013 at 2:26 pm

This is one of many signs showing us just how Dead America really is.

Back when America was America, a Lady would never even have a thought like that let alone acting this way. It’s downright shameful and it embarrasses me and I’m not even the one doing it. That’s how bad this shameful promiscuity is.

9. AJ Says:
    December 12th, 2013 at 12:55 pm

I absolutely love the Robertson men on Duck Dynasty but sex symbols??? Really???

10. L.J. Says:
    December 15th, 2013 at 4:33 am

the Robertson’s are the real deal, they won’t lean to corrupt society’s beckoning, I don’t blame them, if they did they’d be looked at worse than they are. there isn’t a dam thing wrong with the beard, that’s bible to you heathen. a pretty face is not manhood a beard is.Society isn’t used to that image it “looks” filthy, well that’s good then they’ll be left alone , right ladies, bark up a single tree, hope it don’t fall on ya.

11. L.J. Says:
    December 15th, 2013 at 4:42 am

what can you expect out of this kind of society,whats bad is good? whats good is bad? yep, a whole group of yuppies for sure. Ladies used to wear dresses below their ankles now they don’t wear them at all, showing all the male enticements they can dream up then wonder why they get all that attention! Women need to learn their rightfull place in society and not whoredom and jezebelism, they wonder why they keep getting pregnant, need to keep them legs closed by “modest apparel” But they won’t both read this its shows them up too much as pigs they are, dragging their men down with them!

12. L.J. Says:
    December 15th, 2013 at 4:48 am

the media isn’t much better, the more drama the better they like it, they don’t care if it causes trouble in families that’s not their problem, which it isn’t but promoting corruption isn’t part of the American image either!!

Comments