Guy Fieri Gets Into Brawl With His Hairdresser

October 31, 2013 01:00 PM by Lisa Princ

Guy Fieri certainly doesn’t strike us as the fighting type, unless it’s a cook off, that is. So what would possibly cause the fun loving former contestant The Next Food Network Star and beloved guru of Food Network to go ballistic on his hairdresser? A bad hair day, perhaps?

Guy Fieri has been making quite the buzz around the web lately after getting into a brawl with his…hairdresser?!? What on earth could have caused Fieri to lose it on his hair expert? According to TMZ, Fieri and his hairdresser, Ariel Ramirez got into a brawl a few days ago, and they have the fight caught on video. In the video footage, you can see Ariel trying to punch Guy through the open passenger door, while screaming: “F**k you, you f**king d***head,” as Fieri is kicking back at him.

Click here to find out why Guy Fieri headed to court today!

But, what caused the odd brawl between the pair? According to insiders, they were just heading out of the airport, where they just landed and they had been drinking…apparently, someone had one too many. One source said: “It was just dudes being dudes,” but then it escalated into a physical fight. When questioned, Guy Fieri’s rep told TMZ: “A bunch of guys were messing around. Things got a little out of hand, but they’re all good now.” Wow, looks like more than a little out of hand to us! Let’s hope these two kissed and made up, or Guy may be having some very bad hair days in the future!

What do you think of Guy Fieri’s brawl with his hairdresser? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Next Food Network Star. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Next Food Network Star.

Photo Credit: WENN

Topics: Food Network Reality TV Shows, The Next Food Network Star |

12 Responses to “Guy Fieri Gets Into Brawl With His Hairdresser”

1. Michael Hetherington Says:
    October 31st, 2013 at 4:35 pm

TYPICAL OVERPAID FEMALE DIVA.

2. John Harper Says:
    October 31st, 2013 at 4:37 pm

I think Guy should be fired, just like Paula Deen was…

3. Olga Says:
    October 31st, 2013 at 5:33 pm

so, Paula Deen gets kicked off Food network because of “verbal abuse”. Now Guy should be kicked off for “physical abuse”

4. Judy Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 4:34 am

Guy Fietti (Fieri) … someone needs to check up on this guy … an “r” does not pronounce like a “t.” He is the worst thing to happen to The Food Station EVER! Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives is Disgusting. It should be called Quadruple “D.” I am sick of turning on the station and seeing that they expect their viewers to watch it hour after hour after hour. I hate it. Guy is LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, and OVERBEARING. A little of this baffoon goes a long way. Paula Deen was a much more interesting, and enjoyable Food Network personality. Someone has really missed the mark at that station. I have moved on.

5. Art Vandelay Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 5:05 am

Hair dresser? Maybe it was a lover’s quarrel?

6. Leslie Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 8:52 am

I would beat up my hairdresser too if my hair looked like that.

7. Pat Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 9:16 am

He just fell off his pedestal. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

8. Heather Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 11:10 am

Problem # 1 is that Guy should have fired his hair dresser a long time ago !

9. Nancy Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I’m with Olga. What’s sauce for the goose ….

10. Gregg Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Like Paula Deen, Guy is getting just a bit to big for his britches and believe me when it all starts to fall down like a house of cards, he will wish he were a bit nicer! After all, Plantation Paula is going to be a long time before she breaks even!

11. susan D Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Ok I s thinking he as hair dresser what a wimp he…but then I heard could kick crap out of him…made me feel a little better….

12. susan D Says:
    November 1st, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Ok so I’m thinking he has a hair dresser what a wimp he…but then I heard he could kick the crap out of him…made me feel a little better….really if the hairdresser is ok with it…leave it alone!

Comments