November 01, 2013 11:25 AM by Lisa Princ
Guy Fieri seems to be making a lot of headlines lately. First, our favorite Next Food Network Star contestant and Food Network chef was involved in a brawl with his hairdresser, and now he had to make his way into the courtroom to testify against the teen who stole his Lamborghini over 2 years ago!
Guy Fieri headed to court earlier this week for the trial of Max Wade, a 19-year-old who stole his car back in 2011, and then attempted to murder a former girlfriend. Fieri’s testimony was quick, as he simply confirmed that he does not personally know the teenager, nor did he give him permission to take his Lamborghini back in March of 2011. Guy says he was in Chicago taping Diners, Drive-ins and Dives for Food Network when the theft occurred, and the vehicle was not found for another year and a half.
“I thought it was a bad joke,” Fieri told the media, revealing that he would constantly get phone calls from people claiming to have seen his car on the freeway. As for Wade, his story went from stealing Guy’s car in 2011, to attempted murder a year later, but Fieri thinks it would make a great movie. “I’m sorry to see laws get broken. This has so many other facets that are far more important than my car. My car is a very small portion of it. There’s a bigger issue on the table,” the chef concluded.
What do you think of Guy Fieri? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your thoughts with us!
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook!. Click here for more information about The Next Food Network Star. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Next Food Network Star.
Photo Credit: Food Network
Topics: Food Network Reality TV Shows, The Next Food Network Star |
« Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Sue Over Leaked Proposal Video | Home | Lamar Odom Reportedly Spotted Under The Influence At L.A. Club »